All Comments on 'Monogamy - Rules of the Game'

by OneBallBigger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Great

Well written with a good steady pace, a couple talking of exploring their emotions but as yet unsure where their feelings will take them. I have remarked in other comments that the rules of marriage are what is agreed to by consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

As long as the threat to "beat Down" holds true for both. any change that defeats the inate jealousy, ends the relationship and the scores drop dramatically

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of giddy and juvenile.

They talk about sex like its going to an amusement park. Its fine for them to be any sort of people or couple they choose to be, as long as no one is being physically or mentally injured. But it is kind of embarrassing to read about. The author can make this story go anyway he wants, but any adult with experience knows how this shit eventually ends up in real life. So this is becoming a sexual fantasy cartoon, and cartoons are for children.

But thanks for the effort. Hope your writing matures as you do.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

"This time she drove her pubes into his leg, anticipating the strike and trying to get away."

No she didn't, because she had shaved that day, apparently for the first time. She may have driven her mons, or her mound onto his leg, but no pubes remained on that area of her anatomy. Now she looks like millions of other women, bare and boring. Otherwise it was an interesting story, but I doubt that was the end of explorations.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Sydney43 Re: "Pubes"

Ah, "pubes" doesn't only mean pubic hair. It means the pubic area. Where do you think the "pubic" part of pubic hair came from?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
****

You seem to have a pretty good series going here--it sure wouldn't be a model for young couples to live their lives by, but as long as everyone understands this is FICTION, all should enjoy the read.

Keep writing and you might want to branch off into another story line. Too much of the same characters by a new writer can become boring.

Thanks for the read. cd

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
Rules of Monogamy?

Shouldnt it be rules of swinging? Maybe they actually were monogamous. I could not truly tell. It did seem as though exhibitionism adultery and swinging were here. I forced myself to read this thinking it would wind up monogamous. Lost interest once you started down swinging path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only sick!!!

Maybe its written by a pubescent teen or an ugly old bag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A couple finding the reason to be exclusive to one another and realising they don't need or want anyone in their relationship

Enjoyed the story

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Does Monogamy need Rules?

The word "monogamy" is derived from two Greek words meaning "one marriage" but over 2000 years has come to mean having sexual relations exclusively with one person. Sexual relations means ALL sexual relations. If masturbating in front of another woman and having sex in front of a climaxing spectator are not sexual relations then what are they? We are not children in the schoolyard. We should not need rules for something so obvious.

That said, I am enjoying the way the couple are exploring their boundaries. I just doubt those boundaries will bear any relationship to monogamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Marriages usually don’t survive this lifestyle. It always leads to sneaky cheating, jealously and feelings for others. Told by someone who tried it the rules always go out the window in the heat of it all. A friends coworker was done with his girl and went in the room his wife was in and saw her breaking their rules. She was with two guys , one fucking her up the ass while he kept pushing her face into the other guys ass to rim him. They were talking dirty they switched and when done the two guys had her lick and suck them clean. Hubby was totally disgusted and she said it was in the heat of it and was sorry but she broke every rule they had it the time he wTched so the trust factor was gone. He was done and never wanted to do it again but she did . They went once more and she got DPed by the same two guys who were supposed to be married but were not . They fucked her through the night and hubby told her if it’s not the last time than they can split up. They stopped going but around a year later he was feeling she was hiding something so he hired a pi. She was fucking those two guys when they had a chance . He had pics , one video and lots of audio. She never stopped was just cheating. They divorced

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments

Thank you all for the thoughtful comments. I don't want to get into it much, as there's more to come, but it has become plain to me that many of the commenters here (and in Loving Wives, generally) feedback to us their (and others') experiences, including all their fears and joys. It seems to me that this sex with/near/on/beside others with/without your spouse, like all other aspects of marriage, depends on both the individuals and the relationship as a separate whole.

It should be apparent to everyone that Lori and Charlie love each other, have a great marriage relationship, and care deeply about the safety and satisfaction of each other. How much can they tolerate and enjoy together? How far will each extend themselves into uncomfortable territory before planting a flag and saying, "No more!"

If one makes a mistake, can the other live with it? Would it matter (as one commenter described) if the rule-breaking-spouse is observed or confesses? What if no one errs, but one of them decides things are getting too "dangerous"? Will the other be willing to stop and return to strict monogamy? What if they both grow to love all manner of sex with other people? Might they drift apart?

This "spicing up our sex life" thing is never as simple as we portray in our examples from life and fiction, especially if it involves other living, breathing humans. Two broad principles collide: Everything worth doing requires work and ALWAYS has some risk; Some things are not worth the risk. It seems that in most of our examples, the couple are not ready (or able) to do the work or take the risk.

Thank you for your interest and please stick around and see what happens with these two fine, ordinary people as they try to figure out what's worth the risk.

OBB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Technically well written. Character dialog consistent with thoughts and behaviors. That said, this is just getting boring😥😥😴.

Sorry to be the first to say it OneBallBigger. I understand you are writing about a couple exploring the limits of sex, communication and trust in their marriage. I admire your goal, it's a noble one.

But as the saying goes I'm not into that !! I want action, high or low drama, tears, fears,love, treachery, and maybe forgiveness....or not,lol!!!🤔

Thank you for the story, gave you 3*s. I'll read your next different story but, I'm out of Monogamy. 👋👋

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneBallBigger@OneBallBigger
There once was a man of Assizes, who's balls were of two different sizes. One ball was small, almost no ball at all, while the other was large and won prizes. -- Unknown (but clever) Author