Monogamy - Rules of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie withdrew from her and, collapsed onto the bench, pulled her into his lap. She curled up on his lap with her arms around him and started gently kissing his neck and chest. She was panting and mumbling. He could feel her twitching, riding the aftershocks of orgasm. His cock, now deflating, felt deliciously spent in the cooling evening air.

Charlie looked behind them at red-faced, hard-breathing Stan, who was putting his cock away. Charlie hugged Lori to him, letting his breathing slow down to normal. After a minute or so, he heard Stan speak.

"Fuck! That...that was awesome, Mr. Cooper! Thank you guys for letting me stay and watch!" Stan said shakily as he moved around in front of them. Charlie looked up at him, feeling a little embarrassed now that the hormone-fueled lust had retreated. What the hell had he been thinking? He slid one hand down to cover Lori's expose breast from the kid's view.

"You're welcome, Stan. Now listen, I don't ever want to hear about this. If you so much as let out a peep of what happened here tonight...well, I think you can guess the hell I will bring down on you," Charlie said, trying to project gruff authority.

"You don't have to worry about me, Mr. Cooper. I wouldn't spread any stories about you and Mrs. Cooper. You can count on it," Stan said, his face beaming. He took one more lingering look at Lori's nakedness, then, with a wave, turned and walked away on shaky legs.

After a few minutes, the tired couple felt they could walk back to the marina, so they stood and adjusted their clothing on trembling legs. Wordlessly, they joined hands and picked their way in the lowering darkness back to the pathway. They were both lost in thought until they arrived back at Sea Mist. Charlie stopped and pulled Lori into his embrace, loving the gentle warmth of his wife, his life partner.

"Do you think we are being stupid, acting like insatiable twenty-year-olds?" he asked, looking into her shining eyes. She peered up at him for a moment, searching his soul, perhaps, then stroked his cheek and kissed him.

"All I know is you make me feel like a twenty-year-old again, Charlie, and I think that's a priceless gift only some men can give their wives. I am one of the lucky few." With that, she turned and walked up the gangway. He paused, considering her words.

Once she reached the deck of the sailboat, she stripped the dress over her head. The newly risen moon shined gently on her love-soaked skin. They hadn't been able to find her thong in the darkness of the woods, and he could see the evidence of tonight's fun glistening on her thighs. She turned to look at him, her nipples stabbing out at him in invitation.

"It occurs to me that we have never properly christened Sea Mist, Husband. Are you coming?" Charlie laughed, then started up the gangway.

"Not yet," he said, following her into the cabin, "but with a lucky wife like you, I'm sure to solve that in a few minutes!"