Monologue With the New Neighbor

Story Info
The new neighbor comes for coffee, so to speak.
2.5k words
3.14
22.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

intercourse (Wiktionary) - From Old French entrecours, from Late Latin intercursus. Noun.

1. Communication, conversation.

2. Dealings between countries.

3. Sexual intercourse usually involving humans.

monologue (Wiktionary) - [circa 1550] From circa 1500 borrowing of Middle French monologue, modeled on dialogue, ultimately from Ancient Greek or via Byzantine Greek μονόλογος (monólogos, "speaking alone"). Noun.

1. (drama, authorship) A long speech by one person in a play; sometimes a soliloquy; other times spoken to other characters.

"Coming!

"Hello? Can I help you?

"Oh, you're the new neighbor, from across the hall! I remember. You're Mr. Nowaz? Or Mr. Navruz? I'm sorry, I'm not very good with foreign names. I'm Chrissy. Christine Sommers. Do you understand? My. Name. Is. Chrissy. Do you speak English? Do you understand English?

"Oh, I see. Not very well, so you don't speak much. I understand, I know how that is. I get embarrassed too, sometimes, which is why I can't be an actress. When the words don't come out right I get all flustered. And you didn't understand that, did you? OK, I'll use gestures.

"What's that you have there? Oh, you brought little cakes and coffee! Is that for us? For me? It's like a welcome gift, a reverse housewarming present? That's so nice! But I'm sorry, I can't eat cake. I'm a model and a dancer, you know? Model? Dancer? I need to watch my figure. You understand, figure? Shape? Body? I need to stay slim. So I can't eat anything sweet. No cakes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you make them yourself? Oh, you did! It is such a nice gesture really, we don't do that as much in this country. I hate to make you feel bad. Here, look, my husband isn't home yet, but you're so nice, and shy, and kind of short, and you have that funny bushy mustache, so you don't look like a threat. Oh, oops, I'm sorry, I mean... You didn't understand that? Whew, that's good, actually. Anyway, please, come in. I can still drink the coffee, and you can eat the cakes, OK? I'll get as much pleasure as I can out of the cakes by watching you eat them. I - drink - coffee. You - eat - cakes. Come in, come in.

"Sit down. Here, I'll get you a plate and a fork. Oh, my. You want to kiss my hands? No, please don't. Hee-hee, your mustache tickles. You should stop, that's very intimate. Stop, please. Stop!

"Oh, now you're embarrassed. I know, you didn't mean anything by it, you were just trying to be friendly, but that's a European custom, or, wherever you're from. We don't do that very much in this country.

"So, um. Those little cups you brought are adorable. Are they special for the coffee? It smells very interesting, not like the coffee we have here. Mmm. The taste is different too. It's very strong. Surprisingly strong. You made this coffee too? Special blend? You didn't put anything funny in it, did you? Oh, you're drinking it yourself, that's all right, then. I'm sorry I can't have the cakes. Please, do eat them yourself, or you can leave them for my husband.

"Oh this? My neck hurts a little, so I was rubbing it. I was modeling all morning. That's what I do, model, you know? You wouldn't think just standing in different positions would hurt, but it does. You have to take all these poses and hold them, and they often aren't the most comfortable poses. Making beautiful pictures hurts sometimes. I'm still in costume, actually. Costume, you understand? Model clothes? Yes, I don't own these clothes, they're very pretty, but also very expensive. Expensive? Money? I have another session tomorrow, and then I need to bring them back. But at least I get to wear them today, that's a benefit.

"Oh, you want to rub my neck? Well, that's nice, but I don't think so. That's still pretty intimate, I wouldn't want to embarrass you again. I did say I have a husband, right? Wedding ring, you understand? Look, there's a picture of us, together. Oh, you have a wife? Four? Four wives? Oh, my. Well, that's nice for you. Anyway, my husband will be home any moment. Clock? Husband, clock, here, any moment. You're fine with that? And you still want to rub my neck? Well, OK, I guess. You're just a nice person, aren't you?

"Oh, that's good. Your hands are surprisingly strong for such a short person. Oh my, you really know what you're doing. Ahh. Do you do this for all your wives? I guess you'd have to be strong. Yes, you can go to my shoulders and arms, thank you, that feels very nice. More than nice. Ahh. Oh, yes. Um. I hate to ask, but can you rub this muscle just here? I tore it while I was dancing, years ago, and it never really healed right. Oh, wow, that feels amazing. I could do this forever. Ahh. I'm just going to lie forward on the table here, and you can keep doing what you're doing... Oh, fuck!

"That coffee spilled all over my blouse! It's not mine! Will it stain? Coffee, stain? Color? Forever? Oh, fuck! This blouse costs what I make in a year! I am such an idiot!

"What do you mean it's all right? This fabric can't be washed! Clock? Time? Little time? You want to kiss my hands again? This is not the time! Oh, my. You're sucking the coffee out of my sleeve? That is - oh, my. It worked, there's absolutely no stain left. It's wet, but there's no coffee. That's amazing! I guess you really know your coffee. Oh, but the rest is across my chest, and there's a lot more of it. Are you going to ...? Oh my. You are.

"Clock? Time? Long time? This will take time? You want me to sit on your lap? Ah, I see. Thank God I'm tall and you're short, your mouth is just at the right place. Oh. Oh God. It's working, I can see the color going away. Oh! Don't stop, that was just, ah, a particularly sensitive area. Keep going. Oh. You know, if my husband comes right now, he will get entirely the wrong idea. You are sucking my breasts after all, even if there is a blouse in the way. Oh my. You know, this feels weird, but I'm so relaxed right now. Oh, wow. Oh wow. Oh. Ahh. Your wives must be happy women. Ohh. Oh God. You know, your belt buckle is just at the right place. Mmm. Let me move a little bit. Ahh. You are going to suck all over, ah, to make sure you get all the stain, ah, out, right? So you won't mind if I move a little bit, ah, while you're doing that? Ahh. Ahh.

"Oh. You're done? Oh, that's a shame. No, I mean, that's good. Yes, I see. All the coffee is gone. You're a lifesaver. Ahh. Thank you. Let me just sit a little bit and catch my breath, though. That's good. I can get off now. I mean, I should go. I should go change, I'm so wet. I mean, my blouse is so wet. You'll have to go. I mean, thank you, that was very nice, but you'll have to go.

"Oh my. That wasn't your belt buckle, was it? Hah-hah. I guess my sitting in your lap while you were sucking the coffee out had an effect on you too, didn't it? Oh my. That looks painful. Can you even walk like that? Oh, my.

"You didn't bring your wives with you, did you? Wives? Home? They're not in your apartment across the hall? Still in your country... wherever you're from? I can see you miss them. Oh dear. I can't leave you like that. You completely saved my life. Look, my husband will understand. He knows I have to do sexy things as a model sometimes. This is totally part of my being a model: if I had ruined that blouse, I'd never model for that brand again, maybe not for others. And it won't actually be sex, I'll just, you know, get you off. You know? Rub your cock? Your penis? So it spurts, and the swelling goes down, and you can walk.

"Here, I'll get my clothes off, and you get yours off, and I'll bring you a towel. Two towels. This is going to be messy, but on purpose this time. Clothes? Yes, clothes. All of them. Off. Take them off.

"Here, you sit on this couch here. Yes I see your cock. It is a nice one. Let me touch it. You are really hard, aren't you? Well, I can imagine, normally having four wives, and you haven't seen them in a while, have you? But I'll take it all as a compliment to me - hee-hee! Let me stroke it. It is really hard. No, no, no, don't kiss me, this isn't romantic. I am married, after all. This is just being friendly. You helped me out, so I'm helping you out. God you're hard. Up and down, up and down. Let me rub the head a bit, that's nice isn't it? Now the balls. Now up and down again. Just think of your wives, and come, that's a good boy. Or, rather, man. You are a bit short, but you are really well muscled, aren't you? I'm glad you don't understand me. You are really hard. That's nice, but aren't you going to come? My arm is getting tired, let me move over a bit and switch to the other one.

"Oh no, don't touch me there! Yes, I know I'm naked and I'm rubbing your cock, but that doesn't mean you can touch my pussy! This is meant to get you off, not me. Oh. Oh fuck. Oh. Oh my. All right. If it gives you inspiration and gets you off faster, you can touch me. Oh. It's still not actual sex, you know. Oh.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, that's good. OK, you know what you are doing there too, don't you? Oh my. Four wives. Right. Oh God. Look, if you keep doing that. Oh. Oh my. I won't be able to. Oh. Keep going, you know. Oh. Oh fuck, will you please come? Otherwise. Oh. I'm losing all strength in my other arm. Oh. Both arms. Oh my. Oh. You are really doing a good job there. Oh. Oh God, I'm going to come. Oh. I really don't want to, but oh. Oh God. Come with me at least! Please! Ahh! I don't care, I'm going to come! Oh! Oh, yes! Oh fuck! OH! OHHHHH!

"Ahhh. Hah. Ohh. I can't breathe. Oh. Oh God. Tell me you came. You didn't, did you? Oh my God. You're still hard. How? How in God's name are you still hard? Look, I have no strength in my arms. You're going to have to go home, hard or not. I just can't. I mean, yes, you saved my life, but I just can't. Oh.

"Oh! You want to put it in me? Now? I ... I can't ... oh God. I am wet, aren't I? OK. Look. This isn't sex, OK? This is just, just, being neighborly. I won't move or anything, you do the work, then it won't be sex. It's just getting you off. Oh God. Yes, you can put it in. Oh God. How are you so, oh, freaking, oh, hard? Oh. Oh. Oh. That feels good. Oh my God, that's my husband.

"Honey! This is not what it looks like! This is our neighbor, Mr. Nawaz, or Navruz, or something. He brought cakes and coffee! Just to be neighborly! For both of us, look, they're still on the table there! And I invited him in, and I was still in my modeling clothes, and the coffee spilled on my blouse, and the blouse costs a fortune, and I still have to wear it tomorrow, and it's a fabric that just can't be washed, and I'd lose my job! But it's a special coffee blend that Mr. Navruz made himself, and it dissolves completely in saliva, and he sucked the coffee out, and it all went away, look, you can see the blouse over there, it's all clean! But he had to be quick before the stain set, so he sucked it out while I was still wearing it and we got all excited, and, I mean, he got all excited, you know, his thing got hard and everything, painfully hard, you know, so I couldn't just let him leave like that after he saved my life, could I? That would be ungrateful! So I tried to just rub him off, you know, but I couldn't, because my arms got tired, and, well, he seems to have this incredible stamina, because he's got four wives, and so this isn't me actually having sex with him at all! This is just me rubbing him off, just using my pussy!

"Oh, Honey, you believe me, don't you? Oh, Honey, what are you doing? Are you going to hurt us? You want us to turn over? Both of us? Oh my! Um. Mr. Navruz, he wants us to turn over. Around. You know, so you're on the bottom, and I'm on the top. I don't know why, he's not talking. But I think we should do it, because, um, well, he's a lot bigger than you are. OK, good, thank you. I'm so sorry.

"Ow! Ow! Ouch! Oh, Honey you're spanking me? Ow! Ow! OK, I can accept that, ow, I may not have, ow, made the best decisions here, ow!

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow? Ow? Oh? Oh? Oh? Oh!

"Honey? Oh. I don't know, oh, that you, oh, realize, oh, this, but, oh, Mr., oh, Nowaz, is, oh! Ahh! Still, oh! Inside, oh! Me, oh! So, oh! This, oh! Spanking, oh! Is driving, oh! My pussy, oh! Down on, oh! Oh fuck! His, oh, oh, oh, cock! Oh God! It's freaking hot! Oh!

"Oh, Honey, you stopped, thank you. Ah-hah. Ah-hah. That was. Ah. I was about to. Ah. That would have been bad.

"Um. Honey? What are you doing? Why are you taking off your pants? Are you going to use your belt? Oh, no! Please, no! Honey, I'm so sorry, I promise I'm never going to... you're taking off all your clothes? Honey? You're getting on top of us? On top of me? Oh my God, you're spreading my ass cheeks? Oh my God, you're going to fuck me in the ass? Without lube? Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! Oh my God! Ahhh! Ahhhhh! Ah? Ah? Ah? Ah. Ahah.

"Um, Honey? I think Mr. Nowruz came. Actually I'm pretty sure, I can definitely feel it. So, um. Maybe we should let him up so he can go now? Yes? Ah. Good. Thank you. Oh, what a relief. That feels so good.

"Mr. Navruz, um, nice to meet you. Thank you for the cakes and coffee. And, um, sorry about, um, the other things. Don't forget your clothes! I hope we can be friends! Just close the door, it'll latch behind you!

"Honey, did I mention how sorry I was? Honey? You're still hard? You want to put it back in my ass? Honey? Oh fuck! Honey! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhhh!"