Monster Fucker Eliza Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then another thought flittered through her mind; the little bastards weren't having their way with her like they'd done before. Sure, the dicks were hard, throbbing, and oozing enough precum to fill a bucket, but all of them were either pinning her and the rest of the villagers down or just standing about with blank-eyed stares as if they were waiting for something.

Weird, she mused, taking in the whole situation. Goblins weren't exactly known for their smarts, given their reputation, but the empty-eyed stares this lot were giving her was downright creepy, and she wanted nothing to do with anything that was about to happen.

She was still mauling over some way of getting as far away from her current predicament as possible when something like a heatwave, if a heatwave sent a shiver down one's spine and caused them to shudder involuntarily, rippled through the air and every goblin stiffened as if someone had drawn their strings taut.

Looking up from her compromised position, Eliza paled as she saw what was probably the biggest black-furred wolf she'd ever seen coalesce out of the flickering shadows cast from the burning wreckage that was now Hamel-shire. The creature was easily the size of a horse with feral yellow eyes, claws as black as obsidian, and saber-teeth the size of dinner knives sticking out of its snarling drooling muzzle.

She gulped, feeling a trickle of urine escape her bladder along with a feeling she hoped was just her fear addled mind confusing things.

With all these realizations roiling about in her mind, it took her awhile to notice the clearly plump and pregnant goblin perched on top of what was best described as some sort of palanquin saddled to the wolf's back.

This goblin wasn't like the mob surrounding her, it radiated so much self-satisfied smugness Eliza almost thought she was in her mother's presence once more. She had no idea why, but she'd bet good money that this goblin and her mother would be the best of friends.

With a deftness that belied her bulk the goblin leaped off her monstrous mount, landing on the churned up mud that was now the town's center with sure feet, and wobbled her bulk towards a bloody and beaten Brock, who'd been unceremoniously tossed to the ground, the moment the female goblin hopped off her mount.

"I...I...We," the old man started from his belly-flopping position only to be silenced by a kick to his face from the goblin's leader.

Eliza winced and one of the town's folk tried to do something, only to be beaten into silence by the goblins that surrounded him.

The goblin's leader stood smirking, a grubby hand on her wide hips while the other, adorned in more rings than Eliza could count, idlily tapped their thigh as the beating ensued.

The rather burly and ruddy faced man was nothing but a mulling unconscious mess by the time the goblins were done with him.

Nodding with what Eliza assumed was approval, the leader turned back to Brock, crouched, hoisted the old man by his jaw, and whispered something into his ears, his already wizened face gaining a few more wrinkles from whatever it was she was whispering to him.

The entire scene was nothing if not surreal to Eliza, but no matter how baffling the entire affair was, she still wanted to be as far away as possible.

A moment later the old man muttered something Eliza couldn't make out, his expression utterly defeated as the goblin's smirk turned predatory.

Another bellow rang out among the gathered town's folk. It was the tavern owner and whatever the old man had just agreed to was not to the man's liking.

"It's for the..." The old man started, his voice horse and even more raspy than before.

"Go fuck yourself Whitman!" Tom roared, struggling against his captors," that's my daughter you're talking about!" He added, tossing off two goblins seated on his back as his screaming, nicked up, and naked daughter was dragged into the hamlet's center by her hair.

The rather comely girl was tossed to the floor, her father bucked, tossing off two more goblins as he struggled to his feet before he was soundly beaten to the ground by at least 20 goblins and his daughter was surrounded by close to a dozen of the filthy creatures.

This wasn't going to be pretty, Eliza thought, the previous day's events flashing through her mind along with a muddled mixture of dread and arousal.

~Lisa

Dread, panic, and...

The goblins pounced, she screamed, and a tongue the size of an open hand plunged into her mouth. She bucked as her mouth was brutally taken, the scent of rancid sweat flooding her nose, and her breasts were roughly mauled by chapped lips. Another scream attempted to escape from her mouth as her legs were pried apart, but before the realization of what was to come set in, a cry followed by a pained squeal and before she knew it the goblins attached to her were brutally yanked and beaten off her.

Someone stood next to her a sword raised, looking like a maddened savior for the world to see.

She blinked; her mind unable to comprehend wat she was seeing.

"Jeremy," she finally managed to say, looking at the naked, slender, and badly nicked figure of her love as he tried to keep the monsters away. The last time she'd seen him, he was buried underneath a pile of goblins like everyone else. How he'd gotten away, let alone find a sword was something else, and it made her want him even more.

He was...

Her adoration was barely formed, when a cruel laughter tore through the cacophony, startling both of them.

Jeremy whirled around and was met by the goblin matriarch's sadistic smirk.

"You're cute," the goblin purred, her voice heavily accented but no less brimming with cruelty, and with a dismissive flick of her fingers more goblins descended upon him.

Lisa screamed, tried to reach him, but she found herself firmly rooted to the ground by the matriarch's surprisingly firm but supple hand.

"Don't worry," the goblin cooed," the fun is just getting started."

Lisa shivered with fear, tears trickling down her mud-spattered face as goblin after goblin laid into him. He was going to...

With another dismissive flick, the beating ceased, and he was pinned to the ground, somehow bound by rope, and dragged back to his knees.

He was covered in mud, blood, and more scrapes and scratches than she could ever hope to count.

She wanted to rush over and comfort him, no, better yet, she wanted this nightmare to end.

"What's your name, human?" The matriarch asked, stepping away from Lisa and approaching Jeremy.

This was...

"I wouldn't do that, girl," the matriarch cooed, sauntering up to Jeremy, freezing Lisa in place as the goblin caressed his jaw with a clawed finger," you humans are so fragile, and you wouldn't want anything to happen to your little love here, would you, girl?" She added, running a finger across his neck.

Swallowing, Lisa nodded.

"Good. Now, boy... what's your name?"

Jeremy glared at the goblin, making Lisa's heart flutter with fear and pride. The matriarch just smiled.

"You're just my type," she said, still caressing his jawline as she circled him," strong, silent types are just the best," she continued, coming to a stop behind Jeremy and nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck," you and I are going to have a lot of fun, boy," she said, before licking his cheek and nibbling at his ear lobe. "Now, watch," she whispered, yanking his hair, and flicking another finger.

~Gertrude

"First an audience," Gertrude cooed as the gathered town's folk were callously shoved to the front of the throng, their bloodied and scratched faces utterly defeated and hollow-eyed. Their fear filled the air and she drank it in, reveling in the despair roiling off of them, even the girl's stubborn father was shoved among them, though he was unconscious and looked more like tenderized meat than an actual man.

The girl winced and Gertrude grinned even wider," now, the show," she purred, beginning her lesson.

The maiden screamed and her lover-boy thrashed in her hold as her sons descended upon the woman.

A phallus plunged into her open mouth sending her to the ground as two of her children parted the female's legs and another plundered her unprotected flower. She screamed, bucked, and thrashed as she was rutted, the gathered people completely impotent. Well, not all of them were, there was still the question of the other, but Gertrude put it out of her mind. She'd deal with that unexpected thorn in her side later. First, she had to conduct her lesson on the cost of rebellion.

Licking her new toy's face once more as he tried to flop away from her like a caught fish, she ran a hand down his bruised chest, taking a moment to ring his nub of a nipple between her clawed finger. He winced, a curse on the tip of his tongue.

It was smothered with a pained grimace when she cupped his magnificent sex. It was comparable to her hunter's package, and with a bit of tweaking it would be even better than her toy's most redeeming feature. She ran a thumb across his glans, wiping away the mud.

His tool twitched, she smiled, wrenching his head back into position, so he could continue watching his girlfriend being bred.

She'd normally not have resorted to such a harsh lesson and humiliation, but sometimes extreme measures were needed to keep the rest of the hamlets in check. It would most likely draw attention from the slayer's guild, or the maddened fools known as adventurers, but it was a calculated risk, and besides, she also wanted to have a little fun.

Still clenching his head in her vice-like grip, she pressed her leaky bosom into his back, drew her other hand up the length of his quickly engorging shaft, and started stroking him.

He resisted, but his cock like every other man she'd ever known obeyed like a dog.

Continuing with her tender titillation, they both watched as one of her sons climaxed into the girl's mouth. The runt squealed, flooding her hole to overfilling, only to be shoved off and replaced by another of her sons, who immediately proceeded to face fuck the maiden as if his life depended on it.

Cum splashed about with each brutal slap of flesh, further muffling the female's feeble cries which were soon muffled moans as she was once more basted, and a pair of mouths latched onto her breasts. She bucked, her womb and mouth drowning in jism.

It was a sight and Gertrude could feel her loins moistening, and from the looks of it she wasn't the only one. A giddy hunger flickered to life within her as she took in the sight of all the shameful erections on display, her pace increasing on the cock in her hand. She licked her lips, watching as another bulbous cock was shoved into the girl's sodden womanhood. She moaned with a mix of pleasure and pain before she was again muffled by a dick to the mouth.

Gertrude's hunger roiled as the show continued, her mind flooding her with images of letting go, impaling herself on the human's shaft, all the while indulging in all the phalluses arrayed about her. It would be...

An ear-splitting shriek split the air, shoving her back to reality as magic she'd cursed ages ago once more erupted and everything was bathed in light.


12