An Equal Free Use World - Alice

Story Info
A young woman’s day in an egalitarian free use world.
3.1k words
4.45
20k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The set up:

1. Most free use stories include an aspect of male dominance over females. But in this world, libidos of both genders are equally outrageously high and women are equally likely to initiate and steer a sexual encounter. Also, a lot of free use stories seem to include incest for some reason - that's not included here, go elsewhere if you're looking for that. Finally - in this world there are only straight males and bisexual females. Mention of children is avoided and all characters should be assumed to be over 18.

2. There's no backstory provided here about what future events or alternate history led to the free-use world or that justify how it works, it just is what it is. Maybe some details will come up in the story.

3. In this world people have sex all the time amidst normal everyday activities. Everyone is polite but requests are rarely refused. Clothing is worn for temperature management, decoration or other practical purposes, but not for modesty. It is generally more limited because it just gets in the way of sex.

4. To allow for some creative freedom - recovery periods are shorter. Guys can get harder quicker and cum again sooner. Women can withstand more sex without pain or UTIs etc. Pregnancy and STDs aren't an issue.

------Getting ready------

Alice was looking forward to her day. Her big presentation was scheduled and she was very ready for it - she had led the team closely on this project, they'd worked through every detail together and she was proud of the end result. The clients had apparently flown in last night and the agenda had 2 hours upfront for sex time, and then after lunch they'd dive into the work content. As she showered she realized she was also looking forward to nailing the engineering lead on the client team - he was hot and she'd loved riding him at the interim meeting.

She carefully picked out her outfit - a quarter-cup bra that held her breasts up while exposing her nipples was covered by a formal blazer. Sheer panties covered her freshly waxed pussy and a short pencil skirt finished the outfit. She grabbed some heels and decided to wear her hair up. After brushing on some light makeup and grabbing a quick bite to eat she headed out of her apartment into the warm summer day.

----- The Elevator ----

When she entered the elevator of her apartment building she was pleased to see Jeff from the floor above her. He was off for a jog and was just wearing tight Lycra running shorts to hold his package in place - a package she was very familiar with and fond of.

"Hey Jeff!" she beamed.

"Hey Alice! You are looking FINE today if I may say so!" he replied.

"Thanks!"

"You wearing any underwear under there?" said Jeff with a rye grin.

"Yes - big presentation today" said Alice lifting her skirt to show the sheer panties which did little to hide anything.

"Man, I love your pussy." he said reaching a hand down into the panties and fingering her pussy briefly. "Good luck today! Maybe we can fuck later?"

"Always up for that Jeff as you know" she said cheerily "although I'll probably be pretty messy by then."

"It's cool - I like messy, and maybe we can invite Anne from Floor 2 to lick you clean first?" he said with a wink.

"Sounding better by the minute." said Alice.

The elevator hit the lobby and they both headed out into the sunshine.

---------- The Subway ------

Alice walked to the subway, getting slightly flushed and aroused as she passed a woman eating out her friend at a cafe patio. She was tempted to stop and finger the recipient briefly but she was equally eager to get to work. She grabbed a seat on the relatively uncrowded subway car and settled in for the 25 minute ride to her stop.

At the next stop a guy got on who immediately made eye contact with her. He walked up and pushed his running shorts down exposing a semi-erect penis still glistening from fairly recent sex.

"Hey - mind sucking me clean please?" he asked.

"Sure!" said Alice, lifting his cock and taking it into her mouth. She loved the taste of pussy on a cock. She was slightly disappointed to note that there wasn't a hint of semen on there - he must not have finished with his last partner.

As she continued sucking he rapidly got hard and she starting jacking his shaft at the same time. She noticed a guy a few seats down start watching, get his cock out and start masturbating. Similarly the woman opposite Alice spread her legs and started fingering herself through the access window in her yoga pants. All of this made Alice's pussy flood.

The guy down the way got up, knelt in front of the woman opposite and, without a word exchanged, started thrusting into her. Meanwhile Alice's partner started breathing heavily.

"I'm going to finish on your hair okay?" he gasped.

"Mmmhmm" said Alice as she continued sucking.

Seconds later he shot a first blast into her mouth and then quickly withdrew, she tilted her head and jacked him off onto her brown and blonde updo. She couldn't really feel it on her hair but she swirled his first shot in her mouth and swallowed, savoring the taste.

"Thank you" he puffed. "That was superb."

"Of course." said Alice, leaning back, hiking her skirt and masturbating idly.

"Would you like me to go down on you?" he asked.

"No - I have to get off in about 3 minutes. Thanks though."

They both turned to watch as the couple across the way started breathing heavily - clearly approaching orgasms. The woman came first, moaning in delight. Then the guy made five deep thrusts into the women and finally sat back on his haunches. They exchanged similar pleasantries and the guy got up and dashed off as the train reached what was obviously his stop. The woman lay back breathing heavily, legs spread, as the cum slowly dripped out of her pussy.

"Mind if I take a quick lick of that before I jump off at the next stop?" said Alice.

"Please be my guest" said the lady still panting.

Alice knelt in front of her and buried her face in the wet pussy, sucking at her clit and pussy and licking up the cum as it dripped out. Her prior partner looked on intently with desire. Alice was disappointed when she felt the car slow for her stop.

"Thanks for that." she said, climbing to her feet and grabbing her handbag.

"See you both!" she said flashing a smile as she exited the train. She felt a little of the cum in her hair drip down the side of her forehead which she massaged into her skin while riding the escalator up. She also played with her pussy a little on the way - it was now dripping wet.

------ The Office ------

When Alice got to the 9th floor where her office was located and the elevator doors opened she was greeted by Hannah - the receptionist - who was being pounded from behind, forcefully and quickly, by Aaron, the new intern.

"Hey. Alice. Looking. Sharp." she panted out between thrusts.

"The. Cum. In your. Hair. Is. A nice. Touch" she added.

Alice knew that Hannah had a thing for Aaron. Every morning this summer she had apparently asked him to fuck her and Aaron happily obliged. Alice noticed that Hannah already had cum dripping down her face from some earlier encounter so she walked up and knelt slightly to lick up the largest rope before it dropped on the desk.

"Morning to you too, and you Aaron, good to see you both having fun again." she said, continuing on her way.

Striding past the open plan area she saw Bella already riding James on one of the many daybeds scattered around. Her tits bouncing beautifully as she thrust herself down on him. They had both been on a team with her last year and she'd had a great time in several team orgies with them as well as multiple 1:1 encounters with each. She waved and got a little wave back from both of them.

She entered the meeting room she'd booked and was glad to see Ella, Andrew and John from her team there. Ella was wearing heels and fitted little boyshorts with a nice wide access window that showed off her gorgeous pussy. She was naked otherwise - clearly ready for action. Andrew and John both had on dress shirts and pants, their cocks sticking out, semi-erect, through the soft fly.

"Morning all!" said Alice, putting down her briefcase to immediately cup Ella's breasts and fondle her nipples. They embraced and kissed for a while, fingering each other's pussies, and then Alice bent down to briefly suck on both Andrew and John's cockheads.

"Shall we grab some coffee?" she said smiling at her teammates. All three nodded and they headed out to the kitchenette. Andrew went down on Alice for a few minutes while John and Ella made the coffees and then they headed back to the meeting room to drink their java and wait for the clients to arrive.

---------- The Meeting ------

The client team walked in just a couple of minutes after the scheduled start time.

Serena, the leader, looked stunning as usual. She was wearing a white silk blouse that lightly hugged her midriff and was tight up over her sizeable chest but otherwise loose and flowing. Her nipples poked through rings embedded into the blouse that were just larger than her puffy areola. Similarly her navy satin pants hugged her pelvis but then dropped in flowing loose shrouds over her legs. A wide access window showed off her beautiful pussy and it was the expensive kind that allowed her to gently tape her labia to the edges of the window so her pussy was constantly held slightly open. Alice could see that her pussy was very wet - either with prior cum or her own anticipatory arousal - regardless it was alluring.

The three men on the client team followed - Lewis, Brad and Robert - the latter being the engineering lead that Alice had remembered fondly in the shower that morning. They were dressed in standard men's business casual like John and Andrew, although Robert already had a full glistening erection poking though his trousers. Alice hadn't met Brad before and she licked her lips when she noticed his cock was, at least when flaccid, huge.

They all exchanged handshakes and those of compatible genders also exchanged fondles as was the custom for such formal occasions. Alice greeted Serena first and was excited to insert a finger into her as she kissed each of her nipples. She came away with a coating of what was indeed a mixture of pussy and semen and hungrily licked her finger immediately. Serena complimented Alice on her outfit as she lifted Alice's skirt and rubbed her clit through the panties. Alice found the comment amusing given how stunning Serena looked in comparison.

Next came Lewis who was cursory in rubbing her nipples and clit. Alice was similarly mechanical in grasping his cock and stroking it a few times as they briefly discussed the weather.

In contrast, Robert immediately embraced Alice and gave her a deep kiss. Putting a hand down her skirt and underwear and inserting a finger inside her.

"So good to see you again!" he exclaimed.

"You too!" she beamed back with a wink. She dropped to her knees and sucked on his cock briefly. It was covered in pussy juices and cum.

"I couldn't resist a couple of thrusts into Hannah, your receptionist, on the way in - she's so cute." He said slightly sheepishly.

"I totally agree." said Alice honestly "especially when she's freshly fucked."

Moving on to Brad she was pleased to see that he was both a show-er and a grower. Ella had already greeted him with some sucking and he was now at almost full attention with a good 8" of length and some hefty girth.

"So good to finally meet you in person Brad." Alice said. "Your cock looks amazing."

Brad blushed slightly "Thanks, my wife and many others do seem to appreciate it." he grinned. "Great to finally meet you too - you're even hotter in person than on video conference!"

"Well let's get to the first item on the agenda then." She said loudly to everyone on the room. "I need this cock of Brad's in me right now so let's start with up to 2 hours of fucking and then we'll grab lunch."

Everybody in the room gave a loud murmur of agreement and Alice immediately pushed Brad back on one of the daybeds and climbed atop him, pushing her panties to one side. She lowered herself onto his massive cockhead and shivered slightly as she pushed it past the entrance of her pussy. It stretched her perfectly and she sighed as she slid slowly down his shaft until she bottomed out against her cervix.

The following two hours went swimmingly.

Highlights for Alice included:

That first ride on Brad, culminating in a massive belated orgasm for Alice and then a big creampie that she let drip out onto his huge softening cock.

Watching Ella lick and suck Brad clean, quickly coaxing his erection back to life, while Serena went down on Alice to do a similar cleanup job on her pussy.

Seeing Serena get double-teamed by Andrew and John, standing up. Serena had quite a small frame and she bounced up and down between the two men as they fucked her ferociously.

Alice herself getting a mini-bukkake after Robert fucked her. She had already come hard from sex on the edge of the tabletop with him but then he pulled out and before she knew it she was on her knees getting sprayed by Robert, Andrew and Lewis. Turned out Lewis made up for being a little boring by producing copious amounts of semen which helped cover Alice's chest.

And last but not least - getting three quick creampies in a row to finish the two hours. Alice had taken a rest in the middle of the session so it was great to re-enter the fray having watched the others continue to go at it.

When they finally finished, Alice lay back, exhausted. The cum from the mini-bukkake was almost dry on her breasts. And Ella was still lapping at her pussy as cum oozed out.

"That was wonderful, thank you." panted Serena. She was equally covered in slowly drying cum, with one hand languidly wiping it on her left nipple and her other doing similar to her clit.

"I agree. Let's grab lunch and relax for a bit before we get down to work." said Alice. Ella reluctantly stopped and backed off, allowing Alice to stand and find her panties. She slipped them on to catch the cum that was still dripping out of her. She wasnt going to let it go to waste. Otherwise they all stayed naked as they walked to the cafeteria. Various staff couldn't resist fingering Serena, Ella and Alice as they went through the office. And this continued in the cafeteria line. The guys meanwhile got cleaned off by a few different female staff members tongues.

They returned to the meeting room to eat and there was a cute interaction where Serena asked for dressing for her salad and Andrew immediately jumped up to proffer his cock (and subsequent ejaculate), not realizing that Serena meant actual oil and vinegar dressing. Everyone laughed, even Andrew, as the misunderstanding became clear.

"Next time Andrew!" smiled Serena.

The rest of lunch was pleasant and the presentation and discussion that followed went just as well as Alice had hoped.

"That's brilliant work" remarked Serena as they wrapped up the final slides. She had gradually dressed again in her marvellous outfit as the meeting unfolded.

"I particularly like the new markets analysis"

she continued, commenting as she wandered over to Ella and inserted two fingers into the young woman, stretching her pussy open with a scissor action of her fingers.

"Robert - does it seem viable to you?" she asked as she dropped to her knees and starting lapping at Ella's clit above her open pussy.

"Yes - not easy, nothing worth doing ever is - but totally viable" replied Robert as he too sauntered over, dropped to his knees and inserted his cock into Serena's pussy. Alice rubbed her own clit through her cum-soaked panties as she watched.

Rapidly the room devolved into another orgy. This time it was brief and Alice got just one more load on her, a big one deposited by Lewis onto her clit and mons which she massaged into her pussy and navel as best she could.

After that they all dressed and went out to dinner. Serena cashed in on Andrew's earlier offer to "dress her salad" and Robert fucked Alice one more time against the table while she ate her dessert, but otherwise it was fairly calm.

------The Nightcap------

As Alice rode the subway home she felt supremely satisfied - mentally and physically. However when a text from Jeff arrived - asking if their plans from the morning elevator trip were still appealing, she felt the usual twitch in her pussy.

"Yes." she replied, with a smiling emoji.

"Great!" he sent back "Anne is already here, and already has a big dildo buried in her, so don't be too long..."

Alice's excitement grew as she approached her apartment complex. By the time she knocked on Jeff's door her pussy was dripping wet.

Jeff opened the door with a grin.

"Woah - you weren't kidding when you said messy." he laughed.

"Oooh show me" called Anne from inside.

Alice strolled in and dropped her jacket and skirt, admiring herself in the large mirror in one corner of Jeff's apartment.

Dried cum was visible in her hair, on her face, all over her chest, across her shaved pussy and the most recent dessert load from Robert was dripping down the inside of her legs over other flakes of dried cum.

"My day was awesome" laughed Alice "How were yours?"

Anne said nothing, she just pushed Alice back on the sofa and started voraciously eating the cum out of her pussy. Soon Jeff was adding yet another load there and Anne was eating that too. Alice orgasmed one more time before she fell into a blissful exhausted sleep right on the sofa.

She awoke just before 8 the next morning and stumbled back down to her own apartment, flopping into her bed to snooze until 9am.

At that point she jumped in the shower and reluctantly washed away the evidence of yesterday's activities before getting ready for another day at work.