Monster Girls: A Goblin Treatise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Terry repeated as he walked after her and saw her thick, emerald ass without any panties on. He blinked and said, "We had dinner and you haven't been wearing panties the whole time?"

Ayula turned on him, breasts bouncing gorgeously as she whipped a hand up to point at him, "Hey! Don't start there. That was my sister. She somehow talked me into not putting any on. Some garbage about it making the night more exciting even if we don't have sex."

He actually had to stop and recollect the pieces of his brain to speak. The sight of her naked breasts and the glistening wetness covering so much of her beautiful thighs... his entire train of thought crashed in the most spectacular way.

"Uhhhh.... I... er..." He stammered and shook his head before managing to sound coherent, "I don't think your sister had as much convincing to do as you think..."

Her shoulders slumped and she sighed, "Okay... that's fair. Yes, I really, really, really want this. It's been so long and I've been masturbating compulsively every night after your classes while thinking about you..." And about a half second after that, her eyes became as round as dinner plates and she began stammering incoherently. Her hands waved wildly and she backpedaled to the bed, tripping against it and falling onto the mattress with a squeal.

Terry blinked and stared at her splayed legs. Her pussy was thick and luscious with a lovely bush, all of it glistening with the sticky wetness of her arousal. She quickly sat up and squeezed her legs together, hands covering her crotch as her face continued to burn. She stared down at her toes and said, "I am such an abysmal klutz and my life is over."

That made him laugh as he began to unbutton his shirt. He tugged it out of his belt and tossed it aside before stepping over beside her. His hand caressed her cheek gently and he pushed her back flat on the bed, making her boobs jiggle as her hair splayed out. He bent over her and met her lips in a warm, passionate kiss. Instead of immediately moving to grope her, he slid the hand on her cheek up to cup her face while his other worked into her hair and held her head. The kiss was long and heated, going far behind anything Ayula had experienced before. Her body was limp on the bed and she was a plaything to his advances until he let her go and stood up. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she caught her breath.

"Ayula, you are a sweet and lovely woman. Really, stop thinking too much into this. You have needs and desires just like anyone else and I'm certainly not going to judge you for them." He said and he kissed up her cheek until his lips reached her ear. His voice was barely a soft breath, "I jerked off last night thinking about your beautiful body and hoping this would happen..."

The squeak and giddy whine that escaped her was entirely embarrassing and her ears wiggled frantically as she tried to process that. This man. This handsome, marvelous, delicious man had fantasized about HER. Simple, slutty, goblin her. Maybe if she could give a guy that kind of desires... well... maybe there was hope yet.

He finally put his hands on her breasts and squeezed softly, his voice growing hotter and more urgent in her ear, "Your body is the best I've ever seen. I won't lie, even before you approached me, I was watching you in class because you're so hot. Your ass makes me wild. It looks so plush and wonderful. I want to experience every part of you."

Ayula gasped at his touch and stuttered, "B-But you didn't look... you weren't staring when I went up the stairs."

"Of course I looked. I stared as much as I could. I just have the decorum to not get caught or let anyone see me staring." He growled and stood back up. He gestured to his chest and said, "I'm a man. Staring at hot women is in my genetics. You think Goblins are horny? Have you ever met a human before? We've just had far more puritanical influence in our best to better help us develop our manners and hide it all."

"R-Really?" Ayula said in honest surprise.

"My pants aren't cutting off my circulation because I got the wrong size." He said, his hands lowering to frame the bulging tent over his groin, "Now if you'd sit up, I'll let you help me with this."

'Gladly!" She said, quickly pushing herself up. Her excitement was plain and her lust had washed away all her restraint at this point. Her need for him was so great and he'd made it abundantly clear that he was just as eager so there was no need for it. The only need left was for flesh.

She eagerly fumbled with his belt and zipper, yanking down his pants and underwear with an excited squeak. Out flopped his cock, already as erect as his pants would allow. It throbbed and grew further until it was nearly poking her in the nose. Then the scent hit her.

"Ohhhhh~!" Ayula moaned lustily, her thighs pressing together and her mouth dropping open. Pure, unfiltered masculine musk completely engulfed her and her pussy soaked the bed under her. Her nostrils flared and her hands shook as she clung to his hips. The orgasm that crashed over her was better than any she'd given herself in the last three months.

"Ayula? You okay?" Terry asked, watching her shudder and shake violently. Her eyes were clenched shut and her chest was heaving rapid, shallow breaths.

"Y-Yeah... just having... a cunt shattering... orgasm." Ayula slurred, her body wiggling about before her eyes peeled back open. She took a heavy breath and shook her head. Looking up at him, she smiled wide, "It's been forever since I've smelled a man."

"Is it that effective or am I that... err... potent?" Terry asked with a nervous laugh. His cock twitched and he leaned back a bit to keep from jabbing her with it. He wasn't some porn star titan, but nine inches and extra thick because of all his foreskin was definitely enough for the sweet, horny goblin sitting in front of him.

Ayula licked her lips and swallowed before nodding, "B-Both... The scent of a man is pure bliss to a Goblin... that's what makes this all so difficult. The scent of a man is enough to just drive me crazy..." She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his cockhead, "Even more than that... the scent of you... God, I've never imagined anything this delicious. So manly and strong..."

She rubbed her face along his shaft and buried her nose in his pubes. She inhaled and her mouth hung open. She slowly moved back and dragged her tongue along him, moaning happily as she reached his tip. His foreskin was so thick that it formed a plump little tip even though he was so erect right now. He'd always had a lot of foreskin, even for his size.

"Are you ready for this?" Ayula asked, her fingers curling around his shaft as she held it right in front of her mouth.

"Are you?" Terry teased with a grin.

Her eyes sparkled and she pulled slowly on his foreskin. It peeled back and exposed his glans, bunching the foreskin along his shaft. The exposure also released a fresh wave of hot musk that rolled over her. She quivered and her thighs squirmed together again. He felt her hands shaking and she quickly lunged forward to wrap her lips around his head. Her moan vibrated through his cock and she slurped hungrily on him.

"You know if you want, I could lay down so you could let me eat you out too. I don't want you doing all the work." Terry suggested with a motion at the bed.

She sucked eagerly for a moment more before backing off, "N-No. I've already cum so hard... just let me have this for now. I want to try and make you feel as good as I do."

"Aren't you just a sweetheart." Terry smiled and ruffled her hair as she went back to sucking him off.

Ayula bobbed her head expertly, using one hand to jerk the part of his length she couldn't fit into her mouth. The other hand slipped between his legs and cupped his balls. She played with them gently and massaged them as she kept slurping. She took him deeper and deeper, but it was obvious she was having trouble getting past six or seven inches. Terry didn't mind, she was giving him a fantastic blowjob regardless of how deep she took him. His head lolled back and he moaned happily.

"Ooooh yes... Ayula... damn you're good at this..." He groaned.

She giggled around his cock and gave a muffled response that sounded like "Thank you~!" before going back to sucking him off. Her hand jerked faster and her sucking became more urgent. Terry didn't last long. He couldn't. Not with her hungry mouth working him over and her skilled hands. Her massive tits bounced enticingly when her head bobbed his full length. He gripped her hair and held her steady before blowing his load with a loud groan.

Ayula squeaked in surprise when he started cumming. Goblins didn't have much of a gag reflex and she barely stopped sucking as he filled her mouth. But the taste of fresh hot semen made a fresh orgasm crash into body. She suckled and gulped on instinct as her pussy convulsed violently, gushing more fluids into the sopping wet mess beneath her ass. Her eyes were cross and she had him stuffed down her undulating throat, nose buried in his push as her tongue waggled against his balls.

"Ohhhh God that's good. So good." Terry moaned happily as the last of his seed was practically sucked out of him. He let go of her and slowly pushed her back until his cock popped free of her lips.

Without any support, Ayula's orgasm-ravaged body slumped back on the bed and she gave a quiet whine of happiness. Her tits jiggled all about and her legs flopped back apart from the motion. Her pussy was winking as it leaked, and the scent of horny sex around her was heavy.

"God, you're so sexy." Terry said, stepping out of his pants and kicking off his shoes. He was still fully erect and had no intention of stopping now. Based on what he knew of Goblins, there was no way she was going to give in after only this much. If anything, Ayula was probably just overwhelmed after her long dry spell and needed some time to catch her breath.

Going on that assumption, he crawled onto the bed and grabbed Ayula under the arms. He pulled her naked, sweating body up further onto the bed and laid her head on the pillows. A glance back made him bite his tongue to keep from laughing. The wet spot on the bed was so large it looked as though she'd nearly wet herself from all her orgasmic juices.

"T-Terry..." Ayula mumbled as she stirred. Her head lifted as she watched him scoot around in front of her, his erection bouncing enticingly. She licked her lips and said, "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

"Pfffff. No." He let that laugh escape as he bent forward and spread her legs. Her thighs were thick and so fluffy soft. His fingers trailed through the gooey wetness until he was cupping the sides of her engorged pussy. It was plump and full, and her soft lips actually jiggled at his touch. His smile was positively wolfish as he bent down further, "You're not the only one who wants a taste."

"Oh? Ohhhhh~!" She moaned sharply as he dragged his tongue forcefully up her slit, digging between her lips and over her clit until his tongue played through her fuzzy bush.

Her pubic hair was delightfully soft and Terry pressed his face into it, his hands pushing her thighs up and spreading her legs further apart. He worked his mouth back downward to press his lips entirely to her nethers. He wriggled his tongue into her and tasted her sweetest flavor, pushing deeper until he was practically tongue fucking her.

"Terryyyy~!" Ayula squealed, her hands gripping the bedding tightly as her body sang with real ecstasy this time. Not just a desperate echo filled with longing like the previous two orgasms. This pleasure was deep and full, and it vibrated her every nerve until she felt completely electrified. Her toes curled and her legs kicked as he devoured her pussy with vigor.

She was panting heavily and whimpering within moments, the strength leaving her limbs as she melted under his skillful attention. Her eyes crossed and her ears fluttered frantically.

"T-Terry! Terry! TERRYYYYYYYY~!" She cried out, her voice echoing through the room and likely throughout the house. Her hips bucked against his face and she gushed against his chin in a fresh, powerful orgasm. It had come as a sudden shock that built within her uncontrollably until it burst forth and sent her body into convulsions. Her back bowed and Terry was forced to grab her thighs to keep her pussy in place for his exploring tongue.

When she finally collapsed and laid panting, he let go of her. He sat up and stretched his arms while licking his lips. Ayula's limp form was all he could pay attention to. His cock was hard and he was just as inundated with her scent as she was with his. He wanted nothing more than to just bury himself inside her and drive her wild. At the same time though, he was still aware of her desires to avoid being a complete horny slut. So he thought it best to give her a second to breathe.

"Ayula? You alive down there?" Terry asked after a minute of listening to her gasp for breath.

Her ears twitched and she blearily cracked an eye open. Her gaze rose up to his erect cock and held there for a moment before rising to meet his eyes. She nodded and said, "I-I think so? You just... Just have no mercy for a girl. My head is still spinning."

"You okay?" Terry asked with honest concern.

She barked a short laugh and shook her head, "I couldn't be better, Terry. I haven't fucked like this in... probably ever... I feel so amazing right now and I want you so much more." Then her lips pursed and she turned her head to the side, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Ayula?" Terry asked.

She looked back up at him and asked, "Will you still be here tomorrow? And the next day? Maybe the one after that?"

There was a tense moment as he stared at her and then he bent forward, leaning over her hand cupping her face. His lips met hers with a passionate tenderness that spoke of more than just mindless lust. He kissed her sweetly for a few seconds before breaking it off, his forehead pressing into hers. He stared deeply into her eyes and said, "Ayula, I'm not some silly kid. Whatever happens between us, I won't walk away from it easily. I can't promise you I'll be here forever... but I want this too. I want you to be mine."

Ayula's eyes began to water and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him back and said, "Thank god. I'm so happy to hear you say that."

"Great... uhh..." He looked down and asked, "So can we...?"

"Oh my god, yes. I want your dick so bad. In fact, here... Fuck me like an animal." Ayula said, her smile becoming wolfish and hungry. She turned over under him and thrust her ass up, wiggling it back towards his cock. She smiled and exclaimed, "You said you loved my ass. Well fuck it to your heart's content!"

"You are so fucking hot." Terry laughed and sat back. He took in the sight of her glorious emerald ass, poised and wiggling excitedly for him. His hands groped her and slid up to her waist to hold her steady while he lined himself up.

The sensation of his cockhead dragging up her slit and grinding against her clit made Ayula whine with anticipation. When he finally pushed forward and spread her open, she gasped and clenched her teeth. His tip was so thick that she felt her walls stretching to accommodate him. She dug her knees into the bedding and pushed back against him, impaling herself on his length with a moan of sheer lust.

"Oh Terry~!" She cried out happily. Her head dropped low and she braced herself as he began pumping back and forth, his cock sawing in and out of her. It stretched her so wide and she reveled in the feeling. Such fat cock felt better than she could've ever dreamed. Better than any big dildo or raging vibrator. She wanted his cock to pound her each and every day for the rest of their lives.

"Oh Ayula... God your pussy feels so good." Terry groaned, his hands squeezing her plump cheeks as he fucked her harder. She was so tight that he was having to put more effort into moving his hips, but it was well worth the effort. Ayula's pussy was the best he'd ever had. Hot and wet and eager.

"Fuck me Terry... Harder~!" She squealed, her head lifting up.

He gripped her hips and pulled her back against him with each thrust of his hips. Who was he to disappoint this glorious, fuckable ass giving itself to him so willingly. He hammered her with all his might, pulling her back into his cock and making her ass jiggle and ripple with each slap. His grunts were accompanied by her loud moans and cries of encouragement.

"Harder! Terry! Yes! Oh god yes! I love your cock! I want you to breed me! Fucking breed me you beast!" She begged him, her pussy soaking his cock and balls with her juices. She knew the bestial cries were far from the passionate and loving sex she had always imagined, but god damn it all it felt so good to scream and cry. There was absolutely something in losing herself in desperate lust.

Terry growled and leaned forward, grabbing Ayula's arms and yanking them back as he pounded her even harder. He was slamming into her as deep as he could and she was crying for more. She clearly didn't mind any of the roughness of his fucking. Though at this pace, he didn't know how long his body could hold out. He was already nearing his limit. Ayula screamed as Terry pulled her arms back and fucked her with a furiousness she'd never experienced. She loved it.

His peak hit with a deep roar. He wrapped an arm around her belly and another around her breasts, squeezing her body as tightly to him as he could. Her knees lifted off the bed as he pushed up as deep into her as he could get. His cock erupted with a volcanic fury, flooding her womb and painting every bit of her insides with hot, sticky seed.

"Terry! Terry~! Terry! God yes! Cum inside me! I love your cum! It's so hot! Soooo hot~!" Ayula's voice broke and she screamed as her own orgasm crashed into her. First a delicious, thick load down her throat and now she was getting inseminated like a bitch in heat.

Her body trembled and her pussy milked Terry for all he was worth. He collapsed backwards, her laying limp on top of him and they both laid there for a few minutes. His cock softened in that time and slipped out of her with a wet plop of oozing semen. Their bodies were exhausted and they just basked in the fuzzy pleasure of all their sweaty skin pressed together.

Finally, Ayula shifted and rolled off Terry. She laid on her back beside him and let out a long sigh of utter satisfaction. She felt incredible, physically and mentally. Months of build up and unfulfilled sexual desires were all washed out of her in one wild... she looked at the clock... Thirty seven minutes? That was it? It had felt like hours upon hours of fucking. Her body felt like she had done an enormous marathon workout at the gym and every muscle was totally spent.

Terry's arm slipped around her and grabbed her ass. He pulled her close to his side, "Fuuuuuck that was good. I haven't had sex that wild since college."

Snuggling up against him, she closed her eyes, "Yeah... best I've ever had... I love you so much."

His lips pressed to her forehead and she gave a sleepy giggle. Her head raised up and met his lips in another kiss. This one was deep and warm, and she felt all the passion she could ever want filling her heart to bursting. When the kiss broke off, she couldn't help the giggles. She nuzzled his chest and wrapped an arm across his chest.

"I love you too, Ayula." Terry sighed sleepily.

*******

Six months later, Ayula wore a gorgeous white gown and veil. Terry was in front of her in a crisp black tuxedo down on one knee with her hands held in his. They had agreed that this would look a little less absurd than him being bent in half for the entire ceremony.

"I do." Terry replied.

"You may now kiss the bridge." The officiant said, closing his notes and stepping back.