Monster Girls: A Goblin Treatise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't deny my genetics anymore than any other goblin but what I can do is try to change the perception of us. Humans see us as fucktoys but we goblins have never helped see anything else. So few of us ever say no when any kind of offer is made. But I hope that I can spread a message that there are some of us that... uhh... yes, we definitely want wild and amazing sex... but more importantly we want to wake up next to the same wonderful man every day of our lives. We..." Ayula took a deep breath and took her hands off her cup to lay them flat on the table. "I just want a normal relationship with a man. A loving, monogamous relationship that I can be happy and fulfilled in."

"So to that end you write articles hoping to paint goblins in a better light." Terry said with a nod.

"Exactly." Ayula sighed.

They drank some more coffee in silence. Then Terry said, "So then I have to ask... why me?"

"What?" Ayula squeaked in shock at the question. He didn't reply, just jiggled his coffee cup towards himself. She immediately grew flustered again and looked around frantically. Her heart pounded and she knew she couldn't just sit there in silence. She squirmed in her seat and finally said, "I don't know..."

"What do you mean?" He cocked his head, "How can you not know? Is there not something specific about me that has had you chasing me for weeks? I'm sorry if I'm prying, but I hardly think I'm some wildly unattainable catch. I'm just a guy... a middle aged guy at that. Graying hair. Stubble on my chin. A perpetual academic at this point."

"I... Um... Errr..." She frantically searched for something to say that wasn't cripplingly embarrassing. Maybe she could just say a few bits and pieces. She didn't need to lay out her whole fantasy to him. She looked down at her hands and said, "I like how you look... Young guys... I guess I associate them with that same desire for faithless sex. But a man like you. A gentleman. Older. Rugged and intelligent. Handsome..." Her loins were burning with need and she shuddered as she forced down her desires. They were like a geyser, every building pressure that would need to release somehow if she didn't want to explode. All the talking had gotten her distracted but now that she was trying to focus on the very fuel for her lust, it wasn't going well.

He blushed. His cheeks turned pink and he took a sip of coffee as if to cover it up. A small cough and he said, "Well... That's a surprise. A pleasant one, for sure! I don't know how I should respond."

Ayula took a stab in the dark and blurted out, "By letting me take you out to dinner!"

He laughed warmly at that and nodded, "Okay. Yes. I find you charming, Ayula. I want to know more about you."

"I want to know more about you too! You must have so many stories from all your travels!" Ayula hurriedly said.

Terry tapped his nearly empty coffee cup on the table and shook his head, "I doubt it. I just wandered around. My life is far more boring than you'd think. But you? A goblin trying to upset social norms and bring something good to your entire people? That's the kind of dream that makes the world go round."

Ayula blushed and said, "Umm... Can I keep coming to your classes? I really like them."

He stared in silence for a minute and then laughed, "You're being earnest, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! I wouldn't lie!" Ayula spoke more heatedly than before.

"Sorry, it's just that most students find my rambling and yammering boring. The college just puts up with it because my name and my papers bring a lot of recognition to the school. It's refreshing to hear someone who really honestly likes it. I'd be happy to have you keep coming back." He said and he pulled out his phone to look at the time. His eyebrow went up and he said, "Ah, but my next class is starting now. I must go."

"Let me give you my number! We can plan dinner." Ayula said quickly.

"Of course. Here." He said, handing her his phone.

*******

"GIIIIIIIIRL! Are you telling me you're finally getting yourself some proper dick after all this time? Thank God! Mom and I were really getting worried about you." Ayula's sister Shinni exclaimed from the couch as she tried to explain to her how she needed help making sure this dinner was perfect. It was a couple days later and the weekend loomed. They were having dinner on a Friday night so there was no worries about work the next day.

Ayula's face burned and she turned on Shinni, "Sis, I told you I'm not looking for just some dick! How many times do I have to tell you that I want to have something meaningful!"

"I have something meaningful all the time. A hard dick leaves a great impression that means lots to me." Shinni laughed as she stretched out on Ayula's couch. They looked a lot alike, right down to the enormous breasts and thick thighs, but Shinni had opted to bleach her hair to golden blonde and walk around in the sluttiest outfits imaginable. She actually took pride in just how whorish she could look without technically breaking the law. Like right now, she wore a tee that had been torn and ripped until it barely resembled a shawl around her shoulders with a couple strips hanging down over her nipples and stuck to the lower curve of her breasts with tape. Over her pussy was only a G-string slung very high on her hips and a teeny pair of jean shorts that were little more than a bikini bottom made out of jeans with a couple pockets hanging from the waist. Six inch platform heels adorned her feet and she had both her fingers and toes painted obnoxiously bright pink.

"Ahhh! Sister, you are everything I argue against! I don't want us to be seen as walking dick-sleeves! I want goblins to be able to form real, long term relationships! I want actual marriage to be a thing!" Ayula stamped her foot angrily.

"You want that, but me and every one of my friends are plenty happy hopping from cock to cock whenever we like!" Shinni huffed and shook her head.

"So was it pointless calling you then? You're not going to give me any help in deciding on a nice outfit for dinner?" Ayula sighed with a shake of her head.

Shinni waved a hand and sat up, "No, no. I'll help. Good grief, Ayula. You are impossible."

"Thank you. Now I told you that I don't want-" Ayula started as Shinni followed her into her bedroom.

"To look like a total fucking slut, I know. Sometimes I wonder if you were adopted." Shinni threw her hands up and her boobs bounced wildly, "Who WOULDN'T want to look like a slut? That's the best way to get fucked! Heck, this little outfit got me a threesome last week with these two huge gym-bros. They had great cocks and they threw me around like a proper cock sleeve."

"And what were their names?" Ayula asked with a smile and her hands planted on her hips.

"Pfffff. As if I know. They were too busy moaning my name while they used my holes. It was great." Shinni laughed at her. She stopped as Ayula opened her closet and pulled out a black minidress.

"I was thinking something a bit classy like this?" Ayula said, holding the dress up to herself.

"Ohhh darling... this is just sad." Shinni sighed and hung her head.

*******

Ayula was dressed in a dark purple minidress that was almost identical to the one she'd originally chosen except that it was so much tighter. It clung to her curves and hugged her hips tightly. The skirt ended mid thigh and her cleavage was much more obvious. She tugged at it in an attempt to make it cover a bit more leg. Somehow though, she'd let Shinni talk her into not wearing a bra or panties with the dress, to just go stark under it all because the lines from the underwear would look bad. Somehow it sounded like good advice until she got out of her car here and walked across the parking lot with her boobs bouncing wildly and the cool air kissing her pussy. At this point she was intensely grateful she'd never let her sister talk her into gaudy makeup or heels. She stood in comfortable and But there was nothing to be had for it, either she fled now or she followed through. She absolutely was not going to give up her first real chance at an actual relationship.

She stood outside the restaurant and waited for Terry. He arrived exactly on time and Ayula was struck by how sharp he looked. He wore a soft gray tweed suit that fit him perfectly with a white shirt and a tie. The blue of his eyes was dazzling as he smiled at her. He stopped beside her and gestured to the front door, "Shall we go inside, Ayula?"

"Uhhh... You... wow." She stammered, staring up at him. The suit set off the crispness of his hair and made the small bits of gray stand out. He looked... She couldn't think of any way to describe it other than elegant. He could've been a cover model on some men's fashion catalogue.

He smiled softly and said, "You look very nice too."

Ayula's cheeks warmed and she looked down at her tight dress and blatantly showy curves, "Th-Thanks. I'm sorry about this... I didn't know what to wear and I asked my sister to help. She's... well... I guess she would be a normal goblin. You know... very..."

"I understand. Let's just go have dinner." He said, turning to open the door for her.

Ayula stepped inside and blushed as she felt the draft flowing up her skirt and over her pussy. She shivered as she walked and Terry came in behind her. It felt like everyone was staring at her as they approached the hostess station. There were so many people seated around and it felt like all of them were looking at her. They might've been. It wasn't like seeing a human and a goblin dressed fine for an elegant dinner together was a common sight.

"Reservation for Terrance" He said.

"Of course, sir. Right this way." The hostess replied, picking up menus and leading them deeper into the restaurant. She brought them to a small booth and Terry slid in on one side. Ayula paused for a moment, then slid in opposite him. She was careful to keep her dress tugged down and tight around her thighs while keeping her legs together. If all went well, nobody would drop any utensils tonight and have no reason to bend over near her.

Terry picked up his menu and said, "So have you ever been here before? They have an amazing chicken parmesan."

Ayula looked down at her own menu and read over the offerings. She wasn't sure what to pick.

Apparently her confusion at the menu was enough to draw his concern and he asked softly, "You don't mind Italian do you? We can go somewhere else."

"What?" She squeaked, looking up. She shook her head and said, "I just... don't eat out much. Life of a journalist. I'm perpetually broke."

"Well pick anything you'd like. I don't mind. Dinner is on me tonight." Terry said with a smile.

"I couldn't ask you to do that!" Ayula gasped and shook her head, "I asked you out. I can pay for my own meal."

"Oh come now. Upset social norms. Take part in a traditional dating experience." Terry said with a knowing twinkle in his eyes.

Her cheeks warmed and she held up her menu. With her face firmly hidden so the smile didn't show when she spoke, she said, "Okay, have it how you want it."

"Thank you. I will." He laughed softly.

*******

An hour, and an exceptional meal of delicious Italian, later found the two of them standing outside a few steps from the door. Ayula was feeling very happy and quite content. They had a marvelous conversation and at his insistence she shared all her views on the changes she thought would most benefit the Goblin's place in the human-centric world. He seemed truly intrigued and fascinated by her view of things. So when it came time to part, she was torn because she didn't want to leave... also it didn't help that her thighs were damp from being around his amazing scent for so long.

"Hey... Uhh... Would you like to..." Ayula started as her cheeks warmed. She nervously tugged at one ear and mumbled, "Come back to my place?"

"Sorry, what was that?" He asked, leaning over to better hear her.

"Do you want to come to my place?" She asked.

"That sounds lovely." Terry said with a smile.

Ayula sighed as she realized they had driven separate cars here, "Did you want to just follow me or..."

"That's fine. I don't want to make you drive me back here later." He smiled and headed off towards his car.

She blew out a breath and headed towards her car. Sitting down, she pulled her keys from her purse and started the car. That's when it hit her. She had just invited him back to her place like they were going to have sex! This was a first date! You weren't supposed to bang after the first date! That's what whores and sluts did! Her forehead bounced off the steering wheel as she tried to punish her frustrated brain. Her body was so worked up and needy that she hadn't even thought about it. She just wanted to fuck him so goddamn bad and it was taking everything she had to keep herself in check.

Now she had only one relatively short drive home to figure this out before she got there and her hormones tricked her again into kissing him without asking, or something equally slutty. She backed up and drove her small car out of the parking lot, Terry's larger car following behind her. For that matter, she wondered what else he had that was large....?

Her frustrated yell and the jerk of the wheel almost made her careen into the adjacent lane. The need for fuck was starting to drill deeper into her brain and every little thought was becoming infected. She was going to get to her apartment, politely let him know it was getting late and maybe she should get some sleep. Maybe they could talk about another dinner? Hopefully he'd be okay with that. That wouldn't be a terrible idea, right?

Wrong! Why would she have asked him over if she was just going to snub him at the door. Okay, what about some more conversation over cups of coffee? She had coffee, right? Well... just some cheap drip crap. It would still be a better option than just telling him he drove here for nothing.

"AAAAGH!" She howled as she drove. Her pussy was so goddamn wet and her heart was pounding. She just wanted to fuck him. Wanted to tear his clothes off and climb on him and ride him like an animal! But everything she had talked about, everything she was striving for, it all hinged on her being able to follow through on it. What kind of compelling story could she have if she spoke about conservative, traditional love for goblins and then go fucking around?

The rest of the drive home was fraught with self-loathing and anxiety. She barely avoided dinging another car as she pulled into her parking spot. Thankfully Terry had turned another direction in the apartment lot to go park in the guest spots. She forced herself to stand and straighten her dress before stepping up onto the sidewalk and waving to him as he approached.

"I'm just... just up here." She stammered, pointing at the nearest building.

Then without another word, she turned and marched up the stairs. The stairs. The tall things that she had to step up with Terry a few steps behind her and staring up at her. Staring up her dress. Right at her naked, underwear-missing ass. Her face could've burst into flames and she nearly fell as she stumbled the top step and grabbed for the hem of her dress in an attempt to make sure it was pulled down.

A glance back at Terry showed him looking upward, well above her ass, at the apartment stairwell. Either he found cheap, commercial masonry delightful or he was being exceptionally gentlemanly. She turned as though nothing were wrong and fumbled her keys for the lock. After a few embarrassing moments that served to just perfectly top the night, she unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"U-Um... just... just have a seat wherever... I'm gonna... make some coffee." Ayula stammered as she turned into the small kitchen.

"Oh. Thanks." Terry said as he slipped off his shoes at the door and walked into the living room.

Ayula's apartment was sparse and simple. She had a plush couch and a television hung on the opposite wall. A few book cases took up most of the space and a plush rug filled the floor with a soft blue color. Other than the door to her bedroom, which was shut tightly, there was only a door into the apartment's small bathroom. The place was not exactly the most wonderful thing to be showing off to a future boyfriend, but she had to do with what she had.

Stepping up on a stool she kept in the kitchen, she pulled down the coffee grounds and set about filling a small pot. Then some water and a couple mugs. She set it to brewing and turned, still on the stool, and looked at Terry. He was pulling his coat off and setting it over the arm of the couch.

"So what were we talking about last?" Ayula asked.

"You had been complaining about your sister's..." Terry put a thumb to his chin as he thought. He quoted her exactly, "Habitual stereotypical sluttiness furthering a bad name for all the nice goblins?"

"Ah. Yeah... Shinni is a handful. I don't..." She scratched at her head, "I don't hate her or anything. I just wish she took things a bit more... you know... conservative."

"Conservative? Like you?" Terry asked.

"Yes! Exactly! Goblins need to stop spreading their legs and begging for dick all the time and start working towards a better life!" Ayula huffed with a wave of her hand. She pointed at a bookshelf and said, "Education is practically a joke in my family, and most of my friends. They're good folk but every one of them is a golddigger who won't ever make anything of themselves."

Terry shrugged and said, "If it makes them happy... Ayula, have you considered that there could be a middle ground between your desires and those of your sister?"

"What? I... I mean... Ahhh~!" Ayula was so taken aback she nearly tumbled off the stool and barely managed to save herself by hopping to the floor on both feet. She shook her head and crossed her arms under her enormous breasts, "I just... I don't know. What do you think that would look like? Just sucking a little bit of dick every now and then?"

Terry got up and came over to her, "Maybe there is something between being a wild party animal and a celibate nun. Something like... maybe having some coffee and talking to get to know a guy... maybe having some dinner together... then maybe not going crazy acting like you don't want it after that date?"

Ayula started thinking about that for a moment until she realized what he was saying and her face blushed deeply. She looked down at her feet and said, "D-Don't just... Don't just say something like that!"

He stepped back and crossed his arms with a smile, "Ayula, after all this have you really not noticed? You know you're not the only one with desires and needs."

"Wha-" She looked up at him.

"I've been all over this world and there's nothing I've found cuter than an embarrassed goblin girl." He said, reaching down to touch her cheek, "It's not an accident I've been so interested in you ever since we started talking. You are absolutely adorable and your perspective on life is enchanting. You're sharing who you want to be, but you're desperately hiding who you truly are."

There was a long, quiet moment and then Ayula grabbed him. She yanked his tie and pulled his face down to hers with a surprised yelp before her lips mashed against his. She took ahold of his face and kissed more deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her body burned hotter and her heart pounded as they kissed. The wetness leaking from her pussy redoubled and she felt it running down her thighs. The taste of his mouth was delicious and she gasped deeply as the kiss was reluctantly broken.

"W-Wow..." Terry breathed softly, staying bent in half with his face close to hers.

"Fuck the coffee. Bedroom." She growled hungrily before letting go of him.

Tromping off towards the bedroom with urgent, purposeful steps, she grabbed the hem of her dress and ripped it over her head. She heard some of that purple minidress rip and tear as she forced it over her breasts and threw it aside in her impatience, but she didn't care.