Monster Girls: A Goblin Treatise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry leaned forward and drew the veil up before kissing her deeply on the lips. The handful of their friends and family gathered for the small ceremony cheered for them. He then swept an arm under her legs and stood with her small, luscious body cradled in his arms. Back down the aisle, with him carrying her this time, they walked out of the little chapel.

"Oh my god, that was so wonderful." Ayula squealed to him, clinging to his lapel as she nuzzled his neck close.

"It was. Did you see the look on my mother's face? I still don't think she approves of us." Terry laughed quietly as they came to a stop. He kissed her again sweetly before setting her down.

As the music in the chapel faded away, the crowd of people swarmed out and gathered around them with congratulations and copious hugs. Shinni, looking her usual levels of slutty in a skimpy black miniskirt and bra, squealed happily for Ayula and leapt on her.

"Oh sis, you look amazing! I mean, really amazing! I've never seen you so beautiful!" Shinni said as she slowly let go of her.

"And you still couldn't put on a proper dress. I'm glad we skipped having a maid of honor and best man." Ayula teased her sister with a poke in her bare belly.

Shinni looked indignant and put her hands on her hips, "Hey! I'll have you know I've been fucking the same guy for three weeks now and his name is Benjamin!"

"Wow, that's quite the step up for you." Ayula sniggered.

"Hey now, I'm not dumb sis. I've never seen you happier than you've been the last few months so I thought... maybe... there was something to this whole monogamy thing you're always going on about." Shinni sighed and rubbed her head before leaning close, "I must admit, giving Benjie time to learn how to fuck me properly... he's found buttons to press I didn't even know I had."

"Come on! Picture time!" Terry's sister announced happily and she waved at Terry and Ayula, "You two first! Come on! Pick her up again Tee. Let's have that happy scene again!"

"Alright, alright." Terry said and he picked Ayula up again with a whoop.

Ayula turned her eyes back to his and put a hand to his face, "I love you so much, Terry."

"I love you too, dear. I'll love you forever." He responded with a smile. They shared a warm kiss and more cheers rang out.

Ayula's heart couldn't be happier or it would burst. This was everything she had ever wanted.

Life was wonderful.