All Comments on 'Monster Girls: Fox Without a Shrine'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was wonderfully wholesome, it felt realistic in both dialogue and character motivations, and the buildup to the sex is exactly what I was looking for. That’s what makes it so rewarding to me.

Now, onto speculation. I do believe that Ishiko is thinking about moving in with Thomas, and maybe even properly marrying him. Would her name be Carr Ishiko? Lol If she is serious about having children, she’ll have to lay off the nicotine and alcohol because I doubt even her vulpine heritage could overcome that. But I think she will, since before both of those were distractions to just keep her going through life, until Thomas. Now that she has something and someone to live for again, no need for a hit or go get blackout drunk again. I’m certain that she’ll be a wonderful mother to their kits.

Thank you again for this story. I really enjoyed it. Nothing more turns me on than foxy women, human men, and wholesome impregnation, plus the implications that follow with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wonderful journey that ultimately made me late for work. Beautifully told. The chemistry between the characters was nuclear. I especially loved the line " Bliss filled her mind and body like warm light touching every nerve." Poetry. Long story short, I laughed, I cried, and I sustained a decent erection. Sincerely and truly, thank you for sharing this and please continue to do what you do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was a little confused about Americans being indecently nice, their reputation isn’t very good and from what I gather from a friend who visited America they’re a very rude people.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[03.08.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

RaistlinMajereRaistlinMajere9 months agoAuthor

To the above anonymous, look into how American culture is viewed by Japanese. One of their biggest sticking points with us is how we can just sit down and talk with strangers. How we smile so much and so often. There is an indecency to them for how friendly we can act with complete strangers. They consider it very rude to sit down next to someone on a bus and just strike up a friendly conversation as though you were long lost friends with that person. Yet you see that all the time in American culture. I tried to strike that here with Ishiko.

Toni1117Toni11179 months ago

Not sure if you ever visited a Starbucks irl but their crap is definitely not worth it. It's much better to visit a local small coffee shop.

The_Wild_LynxThe_Wild_Lynx7 months ago

Dang. This was the most romantic, beautiful, and honest story I think I ever read. I literally only made an account to tell you how amazing this was and so I could save it. Good Job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...