Monster Girls: Kitsune In The City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another meal of that special rice gruel, her body was feeling better. The sight of the naked Syp, her perky little breasts and plump little rear, had Aina's spirits feeling just as improved. She chanced snaking an arm around her nude body when she went to lay down with her again and found Syp cuddling closer. Her head laid on Aina's shoulder and she put an arm across her. Those fluffy fox ears tickled Aina's chin playfully and she squeezed her closer.

"Thank you for everything Syp." Aina whispered to her.

*******

When the sun peeked through her bedroom window the next morning, Aina was feeling amazing. She was well rested and her body felt like she was two days past the sickness. She felt perfectly ready to go back to work, except that it was now Saturday.

A glance down showed Syp missing from her bed. That in itself was odd because she had been so insistent to remain at Aina's side through the sickness. Maybe she knew her charge was feeling so much better.

"Syp?" Aina called, crawling out of bed. She debated on grabbing her robe, but decided against it. Her lovely nurse had been naked all day and it would be rude to not return all of the free glances at her own body.

The main room was also empty but she heard a splash from the bathroom. She stepped over to the door and gave it a light knock before opening it.

"Good morning, miss." Syp smiled from the bath. She moved to get up, "Let me get out of your way."

"No, stay there. That tub is big enough for two." Aina said, stepping in and walking over to the shower. She knelt down to take the soap and cloth that was sitting there from Syp's washing and started on her own body.

"If you want, miss. I won't argue. Baths always remind me so much of the wild hot springs in the mountains. I love relaxing in them." Syp smiled as she slipped back into the water. She watched Aina as she scrubbed the sick sweat from her body, "I am pleased to see you doing better."

"It's all thanks to you. I got over a cold in hours that should've taken days." Aina scrubbed all down her body and legs with quick motions. She rinsed herself in haste and moved towards the tub. "Scoot forward."

Syp smiled and leaned forward, letting Aina sink down into the hot water behind her. She lifted herself onto her lap and sat back against her chest, "You're right. This little tub can fit two."

Her fox tail pressed to Aina's belly and wriggled a bit under the water.

"I can't thank you enough. I feel so much better today." Aina hugged Syp.

Syp smiled, "It's really nothing miss. I owe you so much more."

"I don't want to keep tally of debt. You don't owe me anything. I just want you to stay close." Aina said, laying her head against Syp's. There was a faint smell of wet dog to her that threatened to make Aina giggle.

"I'm glad you saved me." Syp wriggled back on her lap to get more comfortable.

The rest of the bath went by in a comfortable silence. Aina just held Syp close and focused her whole being on not fondling the gorgeous fox girl. Apparently it wasn't worth the effort though because Syp stood and drew Aina with her. They dried one another and Syp led the way back to the bedroom.

"I didn't mean to sound so callous earlier. I really wouldn't mind being with you." Syp whispered as she sank down onto the futon, pulling Aina slowly down on top of her. She drew her into a warm embrace and looked into her eyes, "You are a sweet woman and I want you, Aina."

She wound a leg around Aina's and snuggled up against her. Her nose rubbed against the crook of her neck and her hands groped Aina's chest.

"Ahhh! Mmmm." Aina moaned heatedly when Syp's thigh rubbed between her legs. She returned Syp's touch with a hot kiss on her lips. Their hands started to rub and squeeze at each other's body. Aina giggled, her hands on Syp's round butt, "You are delightfully gropy."

"I can't resist your body. You are too lovely." Syp smiled up at her.

"Do you want some... Oral?" Aina asked with a blush in her cheeks. Her eyes flicked down to the Fox's bare lower half that was softly lit by the warm morning sunlight streaming through her window.

Syp's smile became lusty and she let go of Aina. She twirled a finger, "I know just what you want. Why don't you turn around and let me give you some too."

Aina giggled sheepishly and turned around over Syp. Her bare sex hovered over Syp's face and she lowered it to sit on her mouth. Immediately the feel of her tongue pressing to her pussy made Aina's back curl. She let out a soft swoon of delight and resisted the urge to just stay there, knelt over her lover and enjoying the feeling of tongue on her pussy lips.

Dipping her shoulders, Aina put her head down between Syp's spread thighs to dig her own tongue into the moist, sticky slit before her. Syp's reaction was to dig her tongue deeper into Aina. Before long, the two of them were too lost in each other's delicious cunts to vocalize anything beyond stifled moans and grunts.

Syp went first, her body tensing and jerking a bit as Aina's tongue flicked over her clitoris one too many times. Her lapping tongue stopped moving as she gasped and her body shuddered. Aina giggled and stammered, "You-You went first! I got you! Big strong spirit indeed!"

"I'm no spirit of sex!" Syp moaned, pushing her head back and holding onto Aina's thighs, her pussy still spurting little dribbles of her orgasm. She exhaled heavily and sighed, "And you're really good at that."

"Well perhaps I should get rewarded then?" Aina snickered, wiggling her butt pointedly.

"You sure it's a reward for you?" Syp smirked and raised her head again. In that same moment, Aina sat her ass on Syp's face. She was flattened into the bed again and wet, horny pussy rubbed across her nose and mouth.

"Yes, I'm sure." Aina smiled, grinding a bit to make her point as Syp's mouth opened against her sex again. Wet tongue pressed to her and writhed between her lips anew. She let out a soft coo and said, "That feels good~!"

Syp took the encouragement and went with it, digging in harder and faster in just the right way to make Aina squeal. She seemed determined to not let Aina open her mouth for any more teasing, and to instead keep it full of nonstop moans. Her tongue lashed quickly and forcefully at all the best spots, leaving Aina quivering atop her and her eyes nearly rolling back in her head.

"Yes! Oh yes! Syp!" Aina howled before tensing up and cumming hard. She'd been building up all these desires from the time spent watching her foxy lover walk around naked nonstop. Just the idea that she reciprocated that desire so eagerly was enough to have Aina's entire body tingling.

So when the orgasm finally started to wear off, Aina scooted down off Syp's face to snuggle with her. The feeling of warm skin on warm skin after the mind-rending explosions of the orgasm was a great comfort. Aina let out a soft sigh and snuggled her head on Syp's shoulder, "Thank you for staying with me."

As earlier, she could feel the Kitsune's gentle blessing coming over her body as they relaxed together in the sleepy morning light. Aina slid an arm around Syp's shoulder and leaned up to kiss her on the lips. Syp apparently enjoyed that because she returned it with vigor before reaching over to pull a blanket over them.

"I love you, miss. Thank you for saving me." Syp whispered, holding her close.

12