Monster Mischief: Hope This Works

Story Info
Monsters have taken over. Time to fight them with your feet!
1.3k words
4.33
459
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 5432. Earth has been invaded by horrible monsters. They only wear cloths to cover their big penises. The monsters have captured the majority of the population. The men are forced to work for them, and the women are used for their pleasure. There are millions of these monsters. They are ten times stronger and more durable than humans. Among these are three head monsters being General Zorg, King Salamowoh, and Emperor Ompatosamax. General Zorg is the leader of the army and twenty times stronger than any human. King Salamowoh is over the General and 30 times stronger than any human. Emperor Ompatosamax is the leader of all the monsters and 100 times stronger than any human.

Because there was no way to physically overpower these creatures, one woman decided to go into hiding until she could figure out a way to destroy these monsters. This woman was 18 year old Lexi MD. She changed her last name to MD for Monster Destroyer. After one year of research she finally figured it out. The monsters loved to have sex, but too much would drain their power, especially if they really loved a specific sex act or body part. She hypothesized that each leader that lost their power would inadvertently destroy a third of the monsters.

After some help from the author, Lexi somehow managed to figure out what every monster liked when having sex. The regular monsters loved feet. General Zorg liked spanking women. King Salamowoh liked licking vagina. Emperor Ompatosamax liked anal sex. Then Lexi realized a problem. The regular monsters all had ten inch penises. The General had a 12 inch, the king had a 15 inch, and the emperor had a twenty inch penis. Lexi was already worried about having her butt destroyed by a twenty inch penis, but she would do whatever it took to save all the people of Earth. So Lexi took off her clothes brought some food and water and made her way out of hiding to destroy the monsters once and for all.

After being in hiding for a year Lexi was now nineteen years old. A brief description of Lexi is a 5'6 red haired woman with blue eyes. She has medium sized breasts and a nice big round butt. She has sexy size 9 feet, which she does not like to show. Lexi decided that it was best to start with the weakest monsters and work her way up to the emperor. She was still uncertain if her information was legit or not.

"I really hope this works." Lexi said.

"Everybody is counting on me."

As she was talking she saw a monster 30 yards away from her by a nice looking bed in the street that had avoided destruction. Lexi was completely naked except for socks and shoes. She hoped that she could find a way to defeat this monster without showing her feet. You see, Lexi had some of the most beautiful feet you could ever see, and even in hiding she had them well kept. She had them moisturized every day with her special lotion, and she still painted them once a week. She currently had a violet color on them. However, despite all of this, she was still uncomfortable with anyone seeing them.

As she approached the monster she braced herself for the worst. She could be captured with the rest of the women. About 5 yards away the monster saw her and ran up to her. She could smell his horrific stench. The monsters spoke english, but their voices were how you would expect monsters to sound, and their grammar was not the best.

"What this be? A woman not captivity?" the monster said.

"I need must take bring her to the remaining rest."

Lexi was starting to worry. The monster was starting to extend his big stinky hands to capture her.

"WAIT!" screamed Lexi.

The monster stopped reaching for her.

"Don't you want to have some fun first?" she asked as she sensually touched her breasts.

The monster began to drool. It was rare to see such a beautiful young woman who had not been touched by monsters yet.

"Yes. We will shall have some fun." said the monster.

"But I shall will play with your feet."

Lexi froze. She had been hoping her body would be enough and she would not have to show her feet. Let alone have a monster play with them.

"Did you heard hear me? Take off the socks and the shoes of the feet!"

Lexi, shaking wondering how he would play with her feet, slowly took off her shoes and socks. The monster started to drool even more at the sight of them.

"YES. Very good. Very pretty beautiful." the monster said.

"What are you going to do with them?" Lexi asked scared.

The monster then lifted up Lexi and set her on the bed. He then lifted up her left foot and began to lick it.

"So good soft great tasty." said the monster as he began to taste her soles.

"OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS DISGUSTING!" Lexi shrieked in shame.

The filthy monster than lifted her right foot and began to lick and suck on them both.

"Your feet taste tasted yummy. Beautiful pretty feet." the monster said as he sucked on her big toes.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!" Lexi screamed in disgust.

"Now time times for some real really fun." the monster said as he took off his cloth and revealed his 10 inch penis.

"AHHHHH!!!" screamed Lexi as she hoped the monster would lose his power soon.

The monster than flipped Lexi onto her back with her feet facing him. He then grabbed her feet, put his penis in the middle, and began to use her feet to have a footjob. Lexi was in utter shame and horror as the monster slid his filthy slimy penis in between her feet. Just as the monster was enjoying himself the most, he felt his monster sperm coming.

"No oh! Need to stop and regain power!" the monster yelled as he started to walk away.

Lexi then realized that the monsters lost their power when they released their monster semen. She then realized she would have to push through the shame and disgust and finish the job.

"Hey big guy!" Lexi said.

The monster turned around and faced her.

"Come back over here. I have something SPECIAL for you." she said with a wink.

The intrigued monster walked back over. Once he was at the bed again Lexi sat up and started to give him another footjob.

"Good great, but not nothing special super." the monster said.

Lexi then extended herself and put her juicy lips on his penis as she gave him a footjob and a blowjob simultaneously. The monster could not hold his excitement as he moaned and groaned with pleasure.

"You got something slimy for me big guy?" Lexi asked sensually.

The monster could not hold back any longer! He held her head and released his sperm all on her feet and in her mouth. He had about 5 times the sperm of a normal human.

"AHHHHHHH! NO OH!!!" the monster yelled as he disintegrated after he released all of his semen.

Once the monster had been destroyed Lexi felt both happy her plan had worked, and disgusted.

"AH GROSS!" she exclaimed as she had to swallow the sperm from the monster.

Once she had swallowed the sperm she hopped in the shower. She spent 15 minutes just cleaning her feet. Once they were back to their clean, soft, and beautiful selves, she found an old pair of flip flops under the bed and put them on. She decided that she could get used to showing her feet off more often. Now that she knew her plan worked, she was ready to find General Zorg and use her plan on him.