Monster Office Ch. 02: Jewels the lamia

Story Info
Micheal's second day brings him to a voracious viper.
1.6k words
4.77
6.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second day at the office. Let me explain, I work as a stress reliever for a bunch of monster girls. After a lengthy interview, I was given the all-too-important task of being a boy toy for all the girls there. I stepped off to the elevator to the fourth floor. It was a Wednesday, and I think only two other people were here today. After my interview, I made some introductions to everyone.

Today it was just me, Danica, and Jewels, the lamia. Danica was holed up in her office and Jewels was working in her cubicle. I walked over to her to say hi.

Jewels was a desert lamia, from Cairo, she had a beautifully long snake tail made up of shimmering bronze and black scales. She sat on her coiled. A short black skirt was wrapped around her waist, where her torso met her lower regions. She wore a white undershirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Her face was framed with a cute dark brown bob, perfectly accenting her emerald eyes and olive skin.

"Heya Jewels."

"Hey, Michael. Enjoying the job so far?"

"Can't complain, whatcha working on?"

"This stupid sales report for the third quarter. I've been swamped on it for days."

"Any way I can help?"

She giggled for a moment. "You don't know anything about accounting do you?"

"Not a drop."

"Hmm, Danica said you're here to relieve stress, can you do that?"

"Depends on what you want."

"Come sit in my lap and we can figure it out." She shifted her weight and made a seat out of her coils.

"You sure?"

"My tail can crush limestone, I can hold you for a few minutes."

I laughed and took a seat on her tail. It was a lot softer than I thought it would be. she leaned forward, pressing her plump breasts against my back. It felt nice. She put her arms around me and started typing on her keyboard. Her body heat felt comforting.

"So uh, what would you like to do Jewels?"

"Gotta say, just having you here in my lap is nice, reminds me of before the unification."

"Bullshit, you're not that old."

"Sweaty, I helped build the pyramids."

"No fucking way."

"Very fucking way, ever wonder why lamia are kind of rare nowadays?"

"Kinda, I've only seen maybe three my whole life."

"Well, the story goes that Nehebkau had ten daughters, and those daughters had daughters with humans, making us. We're said to have ichor in our veins. Making us immortal."

"Thats, 's really cool."

She grinned showing her beautiful ivory teeth. "Yup! Only about a thousand of us spread out across the world." she tried to go back to work, but kept getting hitched up.

"Can't focus?" I asked.

"No, just can't think straight."

"Maybe it's time for a break?"

"Maybe, wanna hang out?"

"Sure."

I stood from her comfortable seat and she unveiled herself and began slithering towards the break room. We stepped into the meager room. There was a small white table, lockers, and a rather large fridge. I took a seat at the table, she coiled up next to me.

She laid her head on my shoulder for a moment. It was a nice weight.

"Ya know." she began. "You're pretty nice. Most guys avoid me."

"Why? You're beautiful."

"Psh, I'm average at best."

"I'm serious, you're a very sexy woman."

"Sexy? Please, I haven't had a mate in close to thirty years."

"Bullshit."

"Nope, every guy I've tried to get with has run screaming as soon as they see the tail."

"I like the tail."

She got an evil grin on her face. She unclenched her muscles and moved a little.

After a moment, I felt her tail slip up my legs, coiling around it, going up to my crotch.

"Oh," I said.

"Just let me indulge."

"Of course Miss Jewels."

She slipped her hand down to my zipper and button and undid my pants. I shifted myself until my cock flopped out. Her tail continued to shift and move upwards til the tip met the base of my shaft. It slid around my shaft until it was wrapped three times around. The corded muscle had a quiet strength under the glistening bronze scales. While most snakes were cold, she was fiery and hot against my skin.

She began kissing against my neck with her incredibly soft lips. A warm, pleasant feeling spread out through my body.

"Jewels?"

She whispered in my ears. "Slight aphrodisiac, I have great control over my venom."

"It feels good."

She began moving her tail in small movements on my cock. The coils moved in back-and-forth motions as they began moving up and down. I just noticed the little rattler on the end of her tail. She began buzzing it, vibrating it against the underside of my cocks head.

"Does it feel good my darling?" she whispered seductively in my ear. "It's so warm and rigid in my coils."

She went back to kissing up and down my neck, the potent aphrodisiac filling my brain with thoughts of lust. The flashes of white-hot lightning ran from my heart to my cock, desperate for release. I bucked my hips, trying to get enough friction to blow my load all over the sweet snake's tail.

But I couldn't, some unknown force was keeping my orgasm tucked deep inside me,

agonizingly so.

"My venom has another purpose," she spoke. "It keeps my mate all pent up so he can breed me properly."

I never wanted to fuck anything this much in my life.

"Please jewels, I need to cum, it feels so good."

"Not yet, darling, it has to be inside."

Inside?

She undid her coils and slithered into a standing stance. She grabbed the clasp of her skirt. It fell to the floor revealing something strange. Her luscious hips broke off into two thighs that joined together to form her tail, almost like she was wearing over a normal pair of legs. Her pussy was dripping liquid down to where her 'legs' met. She used her tail to whip the chair around, giving her access to my cock.

She turned around, revealing a frankly amazing-looking ass, Thick but shapely. She reeled back before sitting down. My cock nestled in that small hole between her thighs.

She began rubbing herself up and down, covering my cock in her gushing liquids. I reached around, putting my hands on her work shirt buttons. I ripped it open with all my might, letting her impressive breasts free from their cloth prison. I grabbed ahold of them, squeezing and pulling against her pliable flesh.

"No bra?" I asked.

"If they're flawless." she moaned. "You can go braless."

She began pumping her hips up and down, sliding her moist lips hard against my cocks trembling shaft.

"It's been so long since I've felt man's flesh against my sacred temple." she moaned aloud. "A most agreeable offering. One I will treasure until our time is up."

Fuck I needed to cum, but I couldn't, my orgasm teetering right against the edge of oblivion, threatening to explode outward into a storm of sexual energy.

I leaned forward, and bit her neck, softly. She let out an amorous moan. I felt something slip up my leg again, her rattler rushed up my leg and into my pants once again before finding my own ass.

"If that's okay." she moaned.

I let go of her neck for a moment. "Anything for you Jewels."

Her tail slipped against my backdoor. The smooth rattler slipped inside, slowly pushing deeper and deeper into me. It felt strange, but good, I felt full. Her tail found my pleasure button. Then it clicked, literally. She began to rumble her rattler softly. The slight vibrations made me moan like a bitch in heat. It was simply amazing. Her wet pussy rubbed against my sensitive flesh, her gentle buzzing rattler sending shockwaves through my entire body. All I could do was enjoy the onslaught of pleasure.

"You're leaking so much, you must really like this." she moaned. "I like it too, I'm close. I'm really close. I'm gonna put it inside, and you're gonna fill my womb with your cum okay?"

I couldn't muster an answer, all I could do was moan and shower against her.

She lifted herself and lined her opening against my throbbing cockhead. She plunged herself down, enveloping me in her deliciously soft flesh. She felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. Cords of muscle massaged my cock with intense heat and ferocity. Her tail began buzzing even harder, making a double shot of incredible pleasure.

Jewels began screaming in ecstasy, an orgasm so intense it felt like my cock was being crushed by her.

"OH MY GOD IM FUCKING CUMMING!" she yelled. "FILL ME UP! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED! I WANT TO FEEL IT ALL INSIDE MY PUSSY."

I let out a roar until my cock began pumping the biggest orgasm of my life inside of her. Again and again, I shot more and more cum directly into her messy womb. I could feel it drilling onto the floor, our mixed juices forming a puddle of lust.

After a long moment, she weakly lifted herself off of me, letting my soft cock land. A steady stream of my essence dripped out of her and onto my pants. She removed herself from my backdoor and slithered into a sitting position against the table.

"That was amazing." she whimpered.

"Indeed." a familiar female voice sounded out.

We both turned our heads to see Danica in the door, her pants gone and her fingers pumping in and out of her gushing pussy.

"How long were you..." I began to ask.

"Since you started, it was so fucking hot."

"I'm glad you liked it, ma'am." Jewels said.

"You've got to use that tail on me someday," Danica replied.

I love my job, so much.