Monster Office Ch. 03: Robbie Raccoon

Story Info
Micheals first overnight shift with a girl in heat.
1.9k words
4.71
6.1k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day, another dollar.

It's been about a week since I started at Luminous products, and it's been great. I don't really have to do anything other than be there, which is good cause I have no idea what most of these people do. I tried to learn how to do the numbers but it was all gobbledygook to me.

Tonight I was working the night shift, and Danica asked me to do some easy maintenance around the office. Take the trash out, sweep, stuff like that.

When I first walked in, the security stuff was already down, letting me know my partner for the night had already clocked in.

Danica told me Robbie could only work nights, and her normal partner was out sick for the week. I took the elevator up to the fourth floor and stepped into the dimly lit office. Weird, I thought Robbie was here.

I started walking around and looking for Robbie. It was eerily quiet right now, the only sound dimming from the low droning of the AC. I walked by an open window and leaned on the sill. The city lights were beautiful this time of night. I heard something knock over below me. A bottle fell and shattered in the alley.

"The hell?"

I hopped in the elevator and rode it down to the lobby, I took the backdoor to the alley outside.

I took out my phone and turned the flashlight on. It smelt kind of bad out here, like trash and refuse. I walked towards the green dumpster. I heard the bags of trash shaking and moving around. As I walked towards it, I noticed a set of folded work clothes on top of a nearby AC unit.

"Hello?" I asked.

After a moment. Something popped up. A brown, furry face with beautiful green eyes shook its head. She was a raccoon girl. She had a delightful head of brown hair with black streaks. She had a bewildered look on her face.

"Uh, hello?" I asked the furry stranger.

"Hi!" she was awfully chipper.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked.

"Nope, just taking a short break."

"Wait." I looked at her for a second. "Are you Robbie?"

"Yup! Are you Micheal?"

"Uh, yeah, can I ask why you're in the garbage?"

"Oh! It's what I do during my break."

"Any particular reason?"

"I dunno, it helps with the stress."

"Seems kinda, unsanitary?"

"Oh, it's perfectly fine!" she began pulling herself out of the dumpster. She was limber. After a moment she was standing a few feet away from me.

Her body was kind of adorable. She had thick curves all over. Her body was covered in a thin layer of black-stripped brown fur. Her chubby tummy was pale skinned leading up to her rather massive tits. From her giant ass sprouted a bushy ringed tail. She shook herself, sending quakes through her flesh.

"Grab my clothes and follow me."

"Uhm, okay?"

I did as she asked, grabbing her folded clothes and following her back into the building. She walked to a bathroom. Huh, there was a shower here.

The sterile, bog-standard, tiled bathroom was little more than a giant rectangle with steel shower heads protruding out of the walls.

"Put my clothes on the bench, you can stand out there or join me."

"Is that an offer or a request?"

"Either way, I'll be in here for a few minutes, then we can talk."

I decided to let her shower in peace, I would rather her not get distracted after what happened.

A couple of minutes went by before I heard the sounds of showering stop. After a few more minutes, Robbie stepped out. She had a towel around her body. She reached into her clothes and pulled out a leather case. When she opened it, she put on a pair of thick-framed glasses. It really accentuated her dark black circles and emerald eyes.

She picked up her clothes and started walking away.

"Uh, gonna play those on?"

"Why? You've already seen me naked."

"Understandable."

We stepped on the elevator and I hit the button. She smelt nice in this confined space. I looked over to her overflowing cleavage. Her rack had a nice shapely curve leading into itself.

"Like the view, big boy?"

"You look nice."

She giggled before letting the towel fall to the floor, revealing her nice chubby body.

"Uhm, wow."

"Wanna fuck?"

"Little forward huh?"

She shrugged "I'm in heat, but the night shift keeps me from finding someone to rut with."

"Rutting?"

"Several hours of pure unadulterated sex."

"Huh,"

"Like, you have to fill me so many times I can't walk anymore. I need to have your cum leaking down my legs when I walk. It has to be a fuck fest."

"I'd love to, but I can only go one or two rounds."

"I got something for that."

"Okay?"

We walked out of the elevator. She led me toward her desk. She sat down on her comfy chair and pulled one of the drawers. She pulled out a small circular package on brown paper.

"Eat this."

I took the package and unfolded it. It was a small orange cookie with a blue print on the side.

"What is it?"

"Family recipe, for making your partner able to go the distance, so to speak." I shrugged and lifted the cookie to my mouth.

It tasted like toasted almonds and had the texture of mochi. I ate it all and swallowed it down.

A moment went by. My body was suddenly awash with a sudden warmth. A pleasant heat permeated through all of me. It started in my head and washed down to my loins. Lightning-hot arousal burst through me.

Robbie licked her lips. "Seems it's working nicely." she laid a hand against my throbbing bulge. I was hyper-aware of her touch. Everything felt as if it was awash in hypercharged sexual energy.

My mind was all instinct, I needed to breed. Now. I grabbed my shirt and practically ripped it off. I undid my pants and dropped them.

"Ooo, what an animal."

I grabbed Robbie by her arms and lifted her onto her desk. I pressed my lips against hers. She tasted like walnuts. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers. I pulled her right against me, feeling her warmth against me. I slipped my arms around her and squished her chubby body against me. Her light fur felt great against my skin, it was as if I could feel each individual fiber caress my body.

I slipped my hand down to her thick thigh and lifted it against my side.

I broke our kiss for a moment. "Ready?" I asked.

"I want you to fill me up until I can't walk."

I released my grasp on her, letting her lay back, presenting herself to me. I grabbed my cock and lined it against her sweet dripping quim.

"Ready?"

"Fuck me, take me for all I'm worth."

Without skipping a beat, I rammed my hips forward, hitting myself into her quivering cunt. Her tight pussy enveloped me whole. She let out a loud yelp before moaning from the sudden intrusion.

Her eyes were half closed. Her body tense in orgasmic bliss. I felt my first orgasm burst forth, shooting a load of my cum deep into her soft nethers. I was so sensitive, but my cock stayed hard. I began rocking my hips back and forth. Her body reacted violently to my thrusts.

Each thrust into her velvetine river sent spasms through her chubby body. Each pass into her sent a mixture of my cum and her juices down into a puddle of our lovemaking.

I took her ankles into my hands and lifted them above her head.

"Oh take what you want babe, use me, fill me, I want to feel you. I want you to impregnate me. I want to have your babies."

I felt another orgasm crash through me. With a roar, I let loose a deep blast of cum into her shaking body. I dipped my body down, holding her against me as I fucked her deeply. She moaned into my ear with every thrust.

Her voice was barely a whimper. "It's so good." she put her arms around me, digging her nails into my back. "I can feel you inside me, it feels so hot."

I kept my thrusts going, pumping away into her sweetness. At this point, I was constantly shooting semen inside of her. Whatever was in that cookie, I couldn't stop cumming inside her, I didn't want to either.

I pulled away from her, keeping my cock inside, before lifting her up from the desk and turning her around. She stood up, supporting her weight on the desk.

I reeled my hand back and swung it forward. Slapping her luscious ass. She yelped in a mix of pleasure and pain. I let loose another smack against her pliable flesh, as my hand connected with her, her pussy tightened against my cock and shit out a burst of liquid.

I doubled over her and grabbed her by the hair, gripping it tightly. I shoved my cock as deep as I could into her. I shot more and more cum into her, so much it sloshed out of her.

Her arms gave out, leaving her laying against its hardwood. I pushed her head down.

I pulled out my throbbing erection and shot a load against her supple cheeks, covering them in my near-infinite cum. I pressed my shaft between her ass and started rubbing it up and down. Her soft flesh felt immaculate against me. I started leaking cum down her ass, dripping down her legs. Another giant orgasm crashed through me. I shot it up and splattered against her back.

I took her by the hips and dragged her off the desk. She turned around and slumped against it. I grabbed her hair again and pressed my tip against her lips.

She opened her mouth and took it. I started rocking my hips into her waiting mouth, building speed until I was in a fast rhythm. I was shooting load after load of cum deep into her throat and down her gullet. She looked like she was in heaven.

I pulled myself out after a minute, and shot another load against her face and onto her breasts.

We spent the entire night fucking each other into oblivion. My erection wouldn't go down, and my instincts were in full control. By the time we were done, her fur was a mess of cum and sweat. Her stomach had grown with the sheer volume of semen she swallowed from me.

We fell asleep on the floor, holding each other, too tired to go to our homes.

I was woken up by a splash of cold water, and a goblin with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Enjoy the rut newbie?"

"Maam?"

She laughed. "Everyone's had it done to them, Robbie needs a good rut every now and again to keep her sane. And her normal partner needed a break. Enjoy her special cookies?"

"Yea that was insane what it did. Where is Robbie?"

"Taking a pregnancy test."

Oh fuck.

"Nah I'm fucking with you, the cookie makes it so you're infertile for about twelve hours."

"Thank god." I breathed a sigh of relief."

"Yea she went home not too long ago. Said she needed her bed." she handed me a piece of paper. "Also she said to give you this."

I read the letter.

Let's do that another time hero

--R