Monster Office Ch. 04: Regina the Orc

Story Info
Michael and an Orc lady blow a christmas party to have fun.
1.5k words
4.68
5k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This job has been awesome so far.

Tonight was the company Christmas party. Snow was falling wistfully from the sky, and a gentle wash of white fluff had caressed the city streets as I made my way to the office. It was wonderfully cold.

I walked into the foyer of the office, it was decorated in cliche Christmas stuff. The normal security guard was nowhere to be seen. I walked to the elevator and rode it up to my floor.

As soon as the door opened I was greeted by the sounds of people having a good time. The smell of home-cooked food and the sounds of Christmas music permeated through the floor. I could see Danica and Jewels talking around a bowl of pink liquid. Robbie was curled up taking a nap in the corner.

A few other team members were hanging about and enjoying the party. I made my rounds, saying hello to everyone and making small talk. Robbie made cookies, they were fantastic, thankfully they weren't her 'special' cookies. Jewels made kebabs of lamb and chicken that were to die for. Danica brought in supermarket donuts, they were okay.

"So Michael. It's been a few weeks since you started with us. How're you liking it?" Danica asked.

"Can't complain, not every day you get a job living a fantasy life."

"That's great, listen, I need a favor."

"Anything Danni."

"Well, there's someone who needs some company."

"You mean..."

She pointed over to a well-dressed orc lady. She was sitting alone, swirling a drink and looking downtrodden. She had a head of well-kept hair in a short pixie bob. She was all muscle, even under her dress clothes, you could tell she had a defined figure.

"She's been with us for a little longer than you. She's kind of a loner, and I want you to see if you can get her out of her shell a bit."

"Sounds good, boss."

I walked over to the orc lady. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Michael."

"Regina, can I help you?"

"Just checking up on you, introducing myself and all that."

"Well you did, now you can leave."

I pulled up a roller chair next to her. "What if I don't want to leave?"

"Free country I guess."

"So why are you by yourself, there's a whole party out there."

"Not interested."

"Any reason why?"

She huffed out a sigh. "Just, not my thing. I would rather be home."

"Then why'd you come?"

"My sister asked me to come."

"Sister?"

"Danica, she gave me a job here. She wanted me to come to this stupid party."

"Danica is your sister?" I looked her up and down.

"Yup, mom was an orc, and dad, an extremely brave goblin"

I laughed. "Thats hilarious."

"I'm not joking, dad had a thing for orc ladies, and he pestered my mom till she gave him a chance."

"Still funny. Want a drink or anything?"

"You have something strong?"

"Not here, but I've got something special at my apartment."

"Define special?"

"Porters fungal 1987."

"Damn, gnome wine? That's hard to come by."

"I know a guy." I stood up from the roller chair. "What do you say, wanna get out of here?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Fuck it, why not."

She stood up, wow she was tall. Like, really tall, much taller than me. We started making our way toward the elevator. Before we got there I felt a grab on my pants. Danica was looking up at me with a knowing look.

"Take care of my sister Micheal, really take care of her."

I gave her a wink. "Don't worry Danni, I'll be gentle."

She snort laughed. "Yea okay."

Well that's concerning.

We got into the elevator and rode it to the foyer. "So what do you do for fun Regina?"

She thought for a moment. "Work, workout, cook, I'm kind of boring."

"You don't seem boring."

"Well, how about you? What do you do for fun?"

"Uh well, uh," shit all I really do is chase monster girl tail.

"You can tell me, I know why Danica hired you."

"Well, mostly having sex with monster girls."

She let out a snorty laugh. "Knew it, pervert. That why you're taking me home big boy?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to."

"Fuck it. Why not? A little Christmas present for me. But if we're doing this, it's going to be my way. Got it?"

"Understood ma'am.."

My apartment isn't that far away, maybe two blocks down the street. We walked through the snowy streets in mostly silence. It was nice.

We eventually made it to my place, a small, cheap apartment on the first floor. We walked in, it was a one bed one bath with a small living room and kitchenette. Nothing grand. We got in and I took off my coat and hers.

We went over to the couch in the living room, she sat down as I went over to my small liquor cabinet. I grabbed the dusty green bottle of fungal wine. Gnomes are some of the few species that stay mostly away from the modern world. I have a friend who works with them on occasion and gave me this as a present a few years ago.

I walked over with the bottle and a couple glasses. I handed her one and popped the cork off the bottle. The room was filled with the sweet aroma of fresh rain and flowering chrysanthemums.

"Fancy." she said.

I poured my own and sat down next to her.

"Cheers." I raised my glass.

"Cheers nerd."

We both drank from our glasses. It was a hardy mixture that tasted like strawberries, funnily enough.

"Man that's good," Regina said. "Damn gnomes know what they're doing."

"Yup."

The liquor is strong, really strong. I felt lightheaded from just one sip.

"Hey Michael, you wanna fuck now?"

"Hell yes."

Liquor is a magical thing. She grabbed me before I could react and had me straddle her thighs. Our lips met as she feverishly ripped off my clothes. A whirlwind of passion later and we were both naked, me laying on top of her.

She had a built body, not overly muscled but she was firm with a nice six pack of abs on her green stomach. She held me in her strong, lean arms against her toned body. She put her strong hand against the back of my head, pushing me into a deep kiss. I reached up and took her massive breast into my hand and massaged it.

She moaned into my mouth, she tasted sweet. She wrapped a leg around me, pulling me closer. My cock was throbbing with need by now. It was nestled against her hot, hard abs, rubbing between their curves. Without thinking, I began rocking my hips back and forth, pleasuring myself on her hard muscles.

I felt my heart rate jump. Whether it was the wine or just how hot she was, my cock throbbed and began leaking an orgasm onto her hot body.

She broke the kiss with a smile. I sat up, looking down at a puddle of cum on her abs. She waved a finger down and scooped some of it up before taking it into her mouth.

"Mmm, that's good. I want more."

Before I could speak she stood up, letting my cum run down her stomach, down her hairless pussy, and down her long, toned legs. Hot.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me off the couch and into the air.

"Uhh."

"My way remember?"

"Yes ma'am."

She lifted me above her head until my still hard cock was near her mouth. She put my legs on her shoulders and took my cock into her warm, wet mouth. I braced myself on her head and let her do her thing. She began rocking her head back and forth, sucking my shaft down her throat as she did. She felt amazing. Her tongue slipped around my shaft in quick circular motions. Her throat massaged, taking me deep down in her mouth. Her eyes caught mine in a deep and intense stare.

I wrapped my arms around her head, feeling my next orgasm begin to rise in my loins.

"Regina, I'm.."

She dipped her head forward, taking my cock and balls into her mouth. My orgasm rocked through me, shooting deep down into her throat, load after load of semen shot into her stomach.

I breathed hard. "Holy shit." I said.

She released me from her mouth and laid me on the couch.

"My turn." she said, maliciously.

My erection was still throbbing hard, surprisingly. She knelt down and grabbed both of my ankles. She lifted then above my head and angled her pussy to my erection.

"Ready bitch?"

"Yes ma'am."

She dipped her hips down and enveloped my cock in her velvety quim. She was so tight it hurt, but it felt so good. She started rocking her hips, fucking me in missionary. With each thrust inside her she let out a groan of pleasure. Fuck she felt good, too good.

She let out a mighty roar as her pussy clenched hard on my cock, and a stream of juices drained from it. My third orgasm shot out, filling her tight cunt with my third load of the night.

We embraced each other in a sweaty hug.

Regina ended up staying with me for the night. She spooned me as we slept. It was nice.