Monsterbabe Hunter (Meeting Loana)

Story Info
Dan and Loana work out their frustration in the shower.
3.4k words
4.67
2.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

Episode 1, Part 1, Season 1: Meeting Loana

*Danny Apartment; Day 1; Early morning*

"I won't!"

"Leva be damned! So what is your solution for that then?!" Loana brought his attention from his phone to the window that led to the tow truck outside his apartment. Danny stared in the middle distance as his Gen N Sharagin was getting repossessed. Smirking down at the 'tall' four foot and eleven-inch Goblin, "Oh, well, my plans included a lot of walking anyways. Listen--"

"No, you listen!" The tone of her angry pacing was ruined by the soft jangling of her tungsten metal rings. The matching colour wraps on her bust and arms left nothing to the imagination. Her curves were hugged by the leather straps where her countless alchemic vials were held. Sadly, her chiding cut so quickly to the heart of the matter that his ogling was cut short, "Every time that even the slightest bad thing happens to you, then it turns out that there are several other things just as shit!"

There was a beat while Dan fixed his outfit of a loose-fitted pair of black sweatpants and a black-fitted shirt. She seemed to have yet to notice to shiny P&C camera that was around his neck, so he played along, "Alright, I have terrible news, bad news, and good news. What do you want to hear first?"

"Fuck sake, what the terrible news? I have bad news too... Ugh..." She groans before sitting her bare ass on one of his barstools. Danny scanned his apartment while Lo got herself more comfortable. Neglect was sprinkled in every bit of this place, from the pile of dishes, the mountain of clean/dirty clothes mixed, and pieces of paper with scribbles decorating the walls like a prison cell. Danny sighed before searching the kitchen for anything to eat, "I am in twelve Whole deep to the Fools. They going to want their money in a week."

All it took was one side glance to see the colour drain from her decadent, chartreuse green skin to understand how deep in a mess he was. One Whole was roughly a standard two weeks' pay, but living off a Whole for such a time was impossible. 'Ana was silent, so Danny continued, "We also cannot stay here. I have some heat from this camera that I stole. Plus, it isn't like the Fools don't know where I live; paying them off and changing that would make my life easier."

"Wait, what? You stole a fucking camera?! Why? What the hell have you done with the ten Whole?" Danny's Demonkin companion squeaks were hard to take seriously at the best of times, but doubly now that he had the answers to all of her questions. Today, he was confident that his good news would change the entire vibe of the conversation, so he milked it was all it was worth. Munching on the jar of olives that he found in the back of the fridge while chasing it down with Queenslayer Vodka. Loana rolled her eyes while crossing her arms under her leather-strapped chad bust. A dark blush crept its way on his pale skin at seeing hints of her dusty brown nipples. Unabashedly looking at her hairless, squeaky clean sex that was exposed for all to see. This made the short stack's patience wear thin, "Dude! This is serious. Can you quit perving out for five seconds?! If this place is gone, then I'll have to stay at the Rustic Cafe with that creepy spider bitch. What is the good news?!"

"No."

"Excuse you?"

"What is your bad news first?" There was something about her earlier phrasing that made his heart sink. After two years of being friends with someone, there were words that he began to associate with trouble, such as 'Rustic Cafe'. It was a hole-in-the-wall bar where she worked as a bouncer. Dan always got a sense of death from it for whatever reason. Loana rubbed her temple, spitting out, "I couldn't afford the rent for my place."

"Your girlfriend kicked you out?"

"Shut up. I was going to ask to stay with you for a week, but..."

Her words were emphasised, with the apartment's lights flickering off for a solid second but kicking back on to tentative life. Now is a good time to mention the silver lining, "It turns out that there are benefits to being friends with a King." Loana let off a sharp gasp at what Danny assumed was this news while he continued, "They offered to pay off my loan to the Fools if--"

"We go on an Expedition! Not this again, Danny, please."

"I been training, hitting the gym, and I knew about this a month in advance--"

"Show me." These two simple words were enough cause him to stop his boasting momentarily. An Expedition was a trek into uncivilised, wild lands to study the types of monsters that live there. Last time, he underestimated the strength of the mamano and lost everything. Dan extended a palm towards her before invoking his Purple Flame. A mystical deep amethyst ball of Flame hovered and toasted his palms. Making both the Flame and the camera disappear with a simple flourish of his hand. His gobbo fuckbuddy red eyes widen, "Don't get too excited. It is a pretty worthless Flame I got here."

"Worthless?! It is a hell of a lot more useful than the mountain of fuck all you used to bring."

"Love that energy because all I can for now do is make pitfalls. It depends on where I am at how much that I can manipulate the--"

"Pitfalls?"

"Like holes in the ground that you cant--"

Loana interrupted him with a healthy punch right in the gut that Dan could barely brush off. Hoping off the stool before motioning to Danny, "I know what a pitfall is, smart arse. I just don't think that is useful in the slightest, love."

"It is like you don't listen to me. I have been practising with my Flame Weapon, and I am itching to tango with someone who isn't holding back." Then, he noticed that Loana had been leading him to the bathroom throughout this exchange. Sensing the mood change with the sway of her nude hips to wiggle out of her straps. Careful to not damage any of her volatile vials, which gave him plenty of time to enjoy the lewd bounce of her curves and hardened brownish nipples, "An Expedition is just as much about fucking as it is fighting. Let's shower, and I'll give you a crash course. I am guessing you already made up your mind on this?"

"Of course, I already said I won't take that bartender opening at the Cafe."

"Whatever... Wait, what happened to the ten Whole you borrowed from the Fools?"

"Oh."

This snapped him out of his horny haze of following her, as it was mildly surprising that they were in the bathroom already. Dan's bath was stock standard tile, with one toilet, bath, and shower set up. The landlord made it sound like it was a deal that he got a sink out of the offer the entire time. "Two Whole went toward Flame Training, two towards food and drink, two on sex toys--"

"What the hell?"

"Variety?"

"I guess that is the spice of female ejaculation."

"Pfft, two for my port surgery and expenses."

At this, Danny moved his messy ginger hair from his temples to reveal his porthole. It was a pretty penny but allowed him to use technology customarily reserved for Tainted, one of the thirteen nonhumans races in Muruya. This would open up a wide variety of Battle Gear and grant him access to the T-Net. "The last two I have on me for the expedition if you choose to join me."

"Piss off; you already know that I am in. Now, hurry, let's get you in me, stud."

As eager as Danny was to get balls deep in some gussy, he wanted to show off the fruits of his Flame Training. Peeling off his shirt first before calmly setting it alight in a purple blaze. Painting the bathroom with its foreboding shade as from the still burning embers and ash Dan snatched a weapon from his arsenal of martial aids; a vibrating cockring!

Thankfully Loana had already turned the shower on, as that was the only reason half of his damn arm wasn't on fire for that stunt. Slipping the stretchy material around his steadily hardened length while providing Loana with quite the show. This entire time, she was seriously washing, making Danny feel like he was watching something private. Lo oh-so-subtly playing with herself with the occasional nipple tweak and two fingers messily plunging her honeypot. The half-lidded, devilish red eyes and dark brown blush on her cheeks pushed Dan over the edge. Hesitating at how easy it was to snatch her up by the hips so that his violently erect cock was resting against Loana's belly ring. Softening his grip at the awkward giggling along with her covering her face with her dainty hands, "Woah, there, buddy!"

"Ah! Sorry!"

"Good, you should be; warn me next time, you fucking dork! Eager, ain't ya?"

"Again, my bad. Should we stop or...?"

Once Loana confirmed that Danny could hold her just fine, she playfully nuzzled her slit against his newest toy at the base of his cock, "You good, dude, just... uh... careful with that thing, it is bigger than I remember..."

Her hands moved from her face to curiously trace her soapy palms across his length. They shared a moment of awe for two very different reasons. During Dan's splurging with someone else's money, he tried some performance pills but was too stressed to bother seeing the results. Danny's grip on her slim waist tightened as he woke from the daze first. A shameless groan escaped as the cockring caused a fat rope of precum to splatter across Loana's darkening expression. Then, she remembered their only kind of fetish play, "O-Oi! Gimme a sec--"

Stealing the words from her throat as the quivering swollen tip kissed her entrance. 'Ana was hotter than usual inside, and the hungry way that her walls tried to swallow his rod when she jerkily moved her hips worked against her, "Jackass! Listen... I'm not... your toy..."

"So you get this hot and wet for anyone, huh, you naughty pint size cumdump?"

"S-Shuddup! Either calm down... or put me down... Fuck yes..."

During their little sexual tug of war, Danny used every second that she spoke to attempt to finally pierce her unyielding green petals. They jolted at Dan screwing the head inside as her underused hole squeezed too tightly to allow further entrance. Her resistance noticeably lessened but wasn't quite yet eliminated. D's every push was met with a jerk away from L, but never enough so that his tip wasn't hugged by her depths. Danny never relented as he slowly began to rearrange the green-skinned sextoy. Earning the occasional sticky squirt with every thrust timed with her fleeting escape attempts. After an incredibly messy spray of femjizz, the facade was cracked, Loana moaning out, "Leva be damned! Why are you so fucking hard today?! I am sorry! Forgive me, use me, and ruin with that yummy hummy cock."

Dan wasn't sure if the brief resistance was genuine because this was always the nature of their rutting. His endurance already running dull dues to months-long dry streak and their little teasing. It didn't help that Loana did a complete 180 instead moving with his thrust as they shared their frustration at Danny only being halfway inside of her. The human carelessly chased his orgasm by trying to jam himself to the hilt, but what happened next halted his money shot.

Loana released an authentic cry of pain and tensed up her entire body at him hitting her alien yet stretchy baby room. An inch or two still outside, getting washed in milky strands of female ejaculate. Danny hardly had time to pull out and fumble out an apology, "Oh my god! Loans are you--"

"I am not your fucking mom!"

The words took him back, but nearly as much as her actions. Lifting herself so that her water-slicked bust was mashing against his chest while her sharp nails dug hard enough to break skin into his back. Narrowing her crimson eyes up at him as she growled, "Stop worrying about me and fuck me until I am limp. Does my pussy belongs to you or my girlfriend, you sissy bitch?"

Something about the sassy way she punctuated her sentence with a bite on her bottom lip made him throw caution to the wind. His fingers sank into her wide baby-making hips before bouncing the hyper slut on his rod. Though their hips never met, the lewd sound of her thick thighs hitting his hips was more than enough to make up for it. The two lost all sense of time, environment, and feeling that wasn't between their legs as their lewd mixture stubbornly clung to them like webbing. His orgasm rose just as quickly as every attempt to fully submerge himself in her was met by the same tensing and whines. Her walls choked his cock as if to fight back against him.

Ignoring the wet tearing sound as he made Loana take every inch of him like the good girl that she was. Her tear-laden eyes widened as an empty fucked silly smile stretched across her supple lips. Latching her legs around him, the sensation of her muscles trying to crush his dick finally made him cum the hardest he had ever had in months. A cute little pudge formed as rope after rope of stored batter was crammed into her oven.

It was Danny's turn to wince at pulling his still-hard cock out of her gripping love. The head exited her with a pop, and to Dan's surprise, not a single drop of cum escaped from her tightness. 'Ana finally went limp, so her human master had to keep her held up. The incessant vibrating kept his lust boiling over as curiosity got the better. Loana let out a soft cry as she was turned around so that her defenceless ass was exposed to him. Hotdogging his cock between her perfect bubble-shaped cheeks to see what reaction he would get.

Usually, any hint of anal would cause a sharpish end to their fetish play. The only sign of encouragement that Dan needed was the weak wiggle from his gobby pocket pussy. Thanks to the now cold running shower and the sloppy mashing her cunt just received, Dan effortlessly found his way into her backdoor. Gasping at his hips met her plump rear as her arse gulped him down to the balls, despite the reaction that he got. Loana's entire body stiffing up as it leaned upwards to push her back to him. Trying to slide and push him off while breathlessly protesting, "H-Hey! You aren't in my... Dan! S-Shit..."

Danny couldn't hear anything over the nigh-perfect snugness of asshole. Unlike her pussy, it consistently felt like her anus was trying to swallow him like a different creature. One of his hands gripping and pulling back on the wrist that Loana managed to make purchase with while the other hand grabbed her wrist. Kicking off with the same intensity by using her butt to jack himself off, Ana's cheeks clapping like rousing applause. Eliciting a frustrated cross between a moan, groan, and cry when he nipped at her pointed ears and growled, "This is my ass, not yours, your cheeky brat."

"Sorry! Please... cum... quickly, it hurts... so fucking good."

"Damn right it does; this is for me. You are free to cum as much as you like, though."

Dan wasn't sure what exactly it was about his careless dirty talk, but it set a fuse in the Demonkin. Her body whacked in involuntary spasms that were perfectly timed with his thrust. Despite their cold shower, Danny could feel her hot nectar continuously splashing against his full balls that kept repeatedly slapping her clit. His sensitivity, Loana's submissiveness, and their months apart all added to his crumbling endurance, but one sight did it; her bouncing sweater melons.

"Take! It! All!" Dan felt his orgasm happening hard and gave her three final backbreaking thrusts. The hand on her wrist quickly went to her neck to pull her as close as possible as spurts of cum filled her forbidden exit. His buzzing cock cumming just as plentiful as the first cumshot. Biting down on her pointed ears like a pillow before accidentally losing his grasp, Loana fell on her hands and knees. Peeling off the cockring, tossing it away as it returned to ash mid-air, and turning off the shower at last. The post nut clarity hitting hard, Dan struggling to find the words to explain his behaviour, stammering out, "I... It is just... Are you okay? Do you need..."

"..."

Something was chilling about the slow turn of her body as she crawled towards him. Her head was right at perfect dick height when she wrapped her soft hands around his shaft. Any expectations were dashed by the purposefully painful tug at his cock that brought him to his knees. Holding himself, trying not to double over as 'Ana dug her claws into his chin to make him look at her fury, "Listen and listen fucking closely. If Lily ever finds out about this, then I will kill you. Slowly and painfully. Nod if you understand."

He nods with those tiny daggers so close to his jugular. There was a mixture of emotions rolling through him, but there must have been a hell of one to make her face soften and smile, "I am not mad, idiot, I just forgot about our... relationship... for a second there. I missed it. Now get the fuck out. I need to get clean up before we go to...?"

"Five eleven Stoke Road."

"Krinkles?"

"James is the middleman between the Kings and the expedition. He will explain when we get there."

"Ah, James, really? Colour me interested. Now go."

Wordlessly, Danny made his exit, closing the door behind him and taking a shaky exhale. His porthole burned in time with his rising emotions while his thoughts chided him.

'Great job, man! You get a little taste of money and blow it all for what? Power? Loana? That was it was it? Idiot, you can't take a hint, can you? Cute, she leaves with Lily and even leaves you enough money to cover her monthly expenses. Still not happy, huh? Of course not! 'Ana took a piece of you, didn't she? Wow! You are in love now, huh? Is that how you are going to justify what you just did? Using everything you know about her to chase your nut like in the old days. You can't fool yourself; you want to relive the past. You wanted to steal--'

After searching the kitchen cabinets, he finally found his Pure Ice Gear. Immediately his train of thought was stopped at inserting a freezing Reciever into his port from the handheld cylinder device. It had the shape of a cartoonishly large, mechanical cigar that he took a long drag off. A mixture of cold water, light passiondew flavouring, and a touch of nicotine filled his lungs. Only stopping when the red light in the style of the foot of a fag started to blink before exhaling steam. Examining his Pure Ice Gear.

On the front of the device was a cigar band of a downtrodden Ox with the number nine incorporated into its design, but in reality, it was a charge indicator. It briefly flickered yellow before going back to black, "Fuck!"

"What's up? You are ready to go."

At the sound of Loana's voice, Danny instinctively jammed the P.I.G device into his pockets, awkwardly smiling at the Demonkin before motioning with his head towards the door. "I'm good."

L returned the smile just as uncomfortably, pretending that she didn't just immediately leave the bathroom after changing clothes. There will be plenty of time to discuss whatever the hell it was that she witnessed. Time was money for them now, instead abruptly tossing him the keys to Lily's car keys. There was hardly any noise when he snatched it from the air, and the fluidity that her once clumsy roomie put 'Ana at ease. "Nice catch, you drive. I'm too sore."

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers