All Comments on 'Monstergirl Encounter: Red Oni'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Should definitely be continued. Was one of the hottest stories I read on this website in a long time. Five stars.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
thanks

I'm thinking a continuation or a remake with different species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i like the way how you described the red oni please continue

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 3 years agoAuthor
HEY

I have 4 stories nearly done, survived COVID (asymptomatic) and a police investigation.

Wear your fucking mask and wash your filthy hands, y'all!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Please continue this series

I so dislike Slade II. I dislike his entitlement. I dislike his role as an Alchemist. He seems too slick and too damned dangerous. If you need me to like him, you’re going to have to work hard.

I REALLY liked this story! I started out quite skeptical. You made some silly errors in spelling and grammar, typical of writers who use English as a second language. But your enthusiasm won me over.

I waded through the backstory and world building history. But it establishes a MonsterGirl Matriarchy with an underground BDSM/Slave Empire. The Non-Consent/Rape aspects of this story are not my thing. But Anon so naively idolizes Sun her raping him almost feels consensual. And when we discover that he is a Virgin to consensual sex, Anon seems even more pathetic and childlike. If Anon is supposed to be a Hero/Adventurer, this story doesn’t show that at all. He just comes across as a rich doofus who should not be out in the woods by himself!

What are Anon’s skills that make him valuable to the Quartet? He talks about a 7 1/2 foot tall, 200-300 pound woman as being “twice his size.” Is Anon a pint-sized man? Is he small, slight, and wiry, like a Thief? Is he 4 feet tall and only 125 pounds or less? Because, you keep emphasizing his childlike qualities? How big is his cock? Anon’s sexual prowess was magically enhanced by the Oni/Demon Sake, Men can easily get addicted to that. Is Anon an addict now? It only takes one trip on Heroine to become an addict. One. It’s a drug that can make you feel like God’s Second-Born Son. A wine that makes a tiny virgin feel virile enough to fuck a Giantess/Goddess? Anon could become desperate for another taste of that! Does being a Demon-Wine Virility-Drug Addict change a man? How? I imagine it making him stronger, larger, giving him steroid rages, and making his balls either painfully swell and become super-sensitive to the touch, or his balls will shrink to the size of cashews and lose all their XY sperm! But, imagine growing from 4 foot tall to over 6 feet tall AFTER puberty! It would be incredibly painful. Anon would also become ruggedly clumsy, as he would have no clue where his new body would begin or end. And his bones might be susceptible to green-stick fractures. In other words, the rapid growth of his bones could possibly cripple him! What would Anon do to “cure” that, without losing his newfound virility, strength and ability to fuck his beloved?

And yes. I want Anon to get Sun pregnant. She might miscarry. Most MonsterGirl pregnancies don’t go to term. Some Monsters will reabsorb their pregnancies (like rabbits in a stressed situation). But, I would love to have a situation where Sun is lactating and Anon is forced to drink her milk, perhaps to heal him of the Demon Sake Addiction. That is a fetish of mine: lactation and adult nursing. You have established Sun as a Mother-figure to Anon. That makes their Sex Incestuous.

Will Anon start referring to Sun as “Mommy.” And will Sun call him, “Baby-Boy.” Will they formalize their love as EQUALS or as a DOM/sub pairing. Because it feels very DOM/sub. Will she spank him? Feminize him? Will Blueberry or Slade II peg his ass?

I was hoping for more oral sex. I want to “see” Anon eat Sun’s pussy and toss her salad. Is Sun’s ass virginal? Will she want to give her first ass-fuck to Anon, Slade or Blueberry Girl? Are the Sisters also Lovers?

Her is a wild thought! Is our Blueberry Girl a Futanari? Would she/he be hunted and killed by the Monster Matriarchy and Human Society of her masculine nature was discovered? Because the most frightening thing in this world are MALE MONSTERS!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 3 years agoAuthor
What the fuck?

"I so dislike Slade II. I dislike his entitlement. I dislike his role as an Alchemist. He seems too slick and too damned dangerous. If you need me to like him, you’re going to have to work hard."

I don't need you to do anything. How come you are so entitled?

"I REALLY liked this story! I started out quite skeptical. You made some silly errors in spelling and grammar, typical of writers who use English as a second language. But your enthusiasm won me over."

Well thanks I guess, I do this for free, to relax when I write so people can read for free and enjoy if they can. I suppose I could write people stories for some few dollars but I don't know if the website would let me.

"I waded through the backstory and world building history. But it establishes a MonsterGirl Matriarchy with an underground BDSM/Slave Empire. The Non-Consent/Rape aspects of this story are not my thing."

Too bad. Then don't read.

"And yes. I want Anon to get Sun pregnant. She might miscarry. Most MonsterGirl pregnancies don’t go to term. Some Monsters will reabsorb their pregnancies (like rabbits in a stressed situation). But, I would love to have a situation where Sun is lactating and Anon is forced to drink her milk, perhaps to heal him of the Demon Sake Addiction. That is a fetish of mine: lactation and adult nursing. You have established Sun as a Mother-figure to Anon. That makes their Sex Incestuous.

Will Anon start referring to Sun as “Mommy.” And will Sun call him, “Baby-Boy.” Will they formalize their love as EQUALS or as a DOM/sub pairing. Because it feels very DOM/sub. Will she spank him? Feminize him? Will Blueberry or Slade II peg his ass?

I was hoping for more oral sex. I want to “see” Anon eat Sun’s pussy and toss her salad. Is Sun’s ass virginal? Will she want to give her first ass-fuck to Anon, Slade or Blueberry Girl? Are the Sisters also Lovers?

Her is a wild thought! Is our Blueberry Girl a Futanari? Would she/he be hunted and killed by the Monster Matriarchy and Human Society of her masculine nature was discovered? Because the most frightening thing in this world are MALE MONSTERS!"

You roll in and vomit a wall of text of stuff I don't write, and expect me to write for you for free?

Jesus kid, how old and entitled are you? I mean...what?

And your kinks are worrying. My stories have the occasional futanari as a curiosity and no one kills them for a reason. Why should they? Who are YOU to define MY setting's world laws? Kid, what the flying Jesus Fucking Christ on a Scooter?

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Such a good story!

11/10 Oni Spiked Zipangu Sakes!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....