Monsters in the Closet

Story Info
Brother and sister babysit a nephew and things gets a little..
3.6k words
4.41
25.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination .

I was hanging out at the mall with my girlfriend Sue when Dad called and asked me to meet him at my sister Barb's place. He mentioned that David's dad (David is my brother-in-law) has been hospitalized and is currently in critical care. Daddy said briefly that the doctors could soon put him on life support. It didn't take me long to assess the situation, knowing how close Davis was to his father and that his father (Bob) was in a dangerous state of his life. Like David, my dad and Bob also had a very close relationship and they have been very close friends ever since they met when Barb was still dating David some years back.

When I got to Barb's place soon after dropping off Sue, my parents were all set to hit the road with David and Barb to be with David's dad. My middle sister, Kathy (Kat) was also there. David was shaken by the news and did not seem able to handle the three-hour drive to where his parents lived. Even before I got there until we receive Kat had already been instructed to care for Barb's and David's only child, Trent. I was asked by my parents to help Kat with the boy until they returned, or until we receive further instructions. Kat and I didn't think taking care of four-year-old Trent was a big problem because we had sat for him several times before. We assured Barb that we would look after Trent.

Kat's second year at the local junior college has always been a free spirit, daring, and has a little bit of a tomboyish personality. When she was younger, she drove our parents crazy by getting into a lot of trouble, but she settled after graduating from high school. Since Barb got married and left the house, Kat and I have had a very close relationship and she has been more of a friend to me than an elder sister. I was born about fourteen months after Kat and expected to attend the same university at the beginning of the next school year.

We watched our nephew's favorite cartoons on TV after the family departed. Just before dinner time, I also took Trent swimming in the back thinking to cheer him up, hoping that being engaged would help him to forget not having his parents around. Likewise thought that playing in the pool would exhaust Trent enough before his bedtime and help him fall asleep quickly, allowing me to sneak out to be with Sue that evening again.

All went well until dinner time for Trent. He was fully aware that his parents were out but being in familiar surroundings with us made him a bit comfortable. However, when Kat started to feed him, he became all bad-tempered. After shouting, screaming, and giving various orders, he started crying, asking for his parents. When his screams and cries got out of control, Kat handed me the dish and went to the kitchen to make a few hot dogs for us. I somehow managed to feed the little rogue a few mouthfuls, alternating dinner with ice cream.

Kat, I made a deal with me to stay around till Trent went to sleep. She said that once Trent has fallen asleep, I could leave and return to help her with the boy the next morning if I wanted to. I was delighted by Kat's generosity and enthusiastically accepted. I even went as far as offering to clean up the kitchen while Kat got Trent ready for bed, hoping to at least go to a movie with my girlfriend Sue when Kat lets me go.

Several minutes later, Kat yelled from the bathroom and asked me to bring some of Barb's clothes for her to wear. "He is very naughty today!" Kat said out loud when I approached the bathroom with a nightshirt that I grabbed from a drawer in Barb's room. What Kat had on was soaked with water and it wasn't difficult to guess how her clothes may have gotten wet seeing Trent in the bathtub splashed water all over the place, while he was having a great time in the water. Taking the clothes, I had brought, Kat picked up little Trent in the bath and handed him to me, saying.

"Put pajamas on him and put him to bed. I am going to get out of these wet clothes and take a shower."

As soon as Trent was dressed and in bed, he became grouchy again. He was sleepy and tired but did not want to go to bed without someone staying by his bedside. Then again, he began to cry and asked his parents, asserting that I had been mean to him. When I tried to leave, he became violent and started to throw his stuffed animals, pillows, etc.; at me and then sob.

Luckily for me, Kat came in to see what was going on with Trent, after her shower, Tent complained that there were monsters in the room, and he was scared to sleep without having one of us in the room.

"There are no monsters in here sweaty... we are here to look after you. Now get some sleep, there is nothing to worry about. We are here for you, aren't we?"

Kat tried to comfort Trent, but he kept on insisting that there were monsters under the bed and in the closet. Kat checked under the bed and assured Trent that there were no monsters. I checked the closet, which was crammed with boxes and junk, and proved to him closet was also free of monsters as well.

"No, you guys are lying. There are monsters in the closet and under the bed too. Okay, Uncle Josh, you stay in the closet to stop monsters from attacking me? Ok"

I was humbly ordered by Trent when Kat started laughing. I so wanted that little rascal to fall asleep to be able to leave. Therefore, I unwearyingly cleared just enough room in the closet to get my 6'2'' frame but didn't have enough room for me to stand inside, so I gingerly sat on the closet floor and rested my back against the back wall.

"Okay, sweetie, Uncle Josh is going to stay here to protect you. Aunty Kat is going to the bathroom to dry her hair now ok" Kat announced running her fingers over her wet hair, but this little kid didn't want to part from Kat.

"NO..." Trent yelled "You too Aunty Kat... Go to the closet. If you leave, monsters will come to get me." It was my turn to laugh as Kat shook her head and came to the closet to join me.

"It was entirely your fault. You may have scared the kid and now I must pay for it." Kat grumbled. "MOVE!!!" She said she was stepping into the closet, making her face irritated. I moved my butt to make room for her to sit, but there wasn't enough room in the already cramped closet. She gnashed her teeth, sat in my lap, and pressed her body firmly against me to punish me.

We had no choice but to sit with Kat in my lap as Trent kept lifting his head off the pillow to see if we were still there. We sat down quietly until he fell asleep. I was uncomfortable and my back started to hurt after a few minutes of being in the same position, but when I sought to adjust my position, I suddenly became aware that my cock was now semi-hard getting aroused under the loose swimming trunks that I had on. I began to worry as my sister's ass was planted firmly on my lap as my dick began to stir and swell. I tried to remain calm to control my cock, but to no avail. I was shocked at the suddenness of my erection, not to mention that it was my sister that was the cause. I froze, not knowing what to do. I tried to remember the butt that made my cock hard belonged to my sister with my eyes closed and breathing slowly to calm myself down.

"Are you there Aunt Kat?' Trent inquired again. This time, Kat raised her ass just enough, so that when she looked up to answer Trent, and then lowered herself again, placing the split of her butt right on top of my length. I was worried and embarrassed. I was hoping she wouldn't notice that my prick is now between her buttocks.

Her nightshirt had risen above her knees and, visually, had no panties beneath. I shifted to one side, turning my hips slightly, hoping to encourage Kat to change her position to one side or the other, so that she would feel less of my cock but to no avail. I worried that my sister might feel my cock thumping between her ass cheeks. Instead, Kat moved her ass further up on my lap, most likely feeling my hard-on between her ass-cheeks during the process. She didn't stop there, instead, she went on to adjust her upper body sideways to get better leverage to lean on my chest, causing my cock to grow even harder and longer.

While I was regretful of being sexually aroused by my sister, I tried vainly to find a way to make my cock go soft. Nothing came to mind and fighting a losing battle with my betrayer member, I waited for the inevitable. I reached and wrapped my arms around my sister's stomach area and held her close, hoping to keep her still to prevent her body movement which was one of the causes of my rising member. That was a big mistake.

"Is something happening to you...?"

I didn't know how to answer, nor did I know what to do, but managed to say "Sorry Kat"

"You better move your thing somewhere else...I am your sister, not your girlfriend" Kat grumbled, but the tone of her voice had no trace of threat. She was uncomfortable sitting on her younger brother's hard-on. I couldn't blame her but at the same time, I knew I no longer had the power to control my arousal either. I was clueless as I began to think of my next move to escape the embarrassment.

I quickly parted my legs as Kat raised her ass off my lap. Then I swiftly moved my cock against the left leg. This time, Kat sat on the floor, between my legs instead of on my lap, and she bent her knees to make herself comfortable, then leaned against my chest again to make herself comfortable as the space allowed in the cramped closet.

With her upper body resting on me and her hands resting on my knees, my cock pulsed eagerly in response, increasing the unintentional motion. My cock remained hard against my leg, and I knew that soon I won't be able to contain it in my loose swimming trunks. I noticed Kat glancing at my left thigh several times. It was then I found that the head of my cock was showing below the hem of my shorts.

What my sister did next blew my mind. Kat turned her head, wriggling as she did, and smiled. That familiar mischievous smile... Her left hand continued upon my thigh under the hem of the shorts I wore, until it reached the crown of my cock, then in a quick motion, she grabbed and moved it up along my left thigh as if shifting a gear shaft in a car and then pulled down from the hem of my shorts to conceal the weapon.

"You better keep that thing covered up, "she whispered. I had never felt the same feeling when another girl touched my penis before, the electricity of her touch sent waves through my body. I was fascinated and captivated by what she did. Never in my wildest dreams, I had dreamed of my sister even touching my hard cock or even seeing me when the member is engorged. I felt lewd at the same time.

"How the hell did you get a thing like that?" She whispered. I knew she referring to my cock, but I wasn't quite sure if the question was regarding the size of my cock or the state that it was in. I also knew that she was joking, but her voice broke as she spoke.

"Aunty Kat, can you tuck me in again" Trent yelled. Kat stood up and walked to Tent, letting me wonder if she was as excited and hot as me or if she was pretending to tease me. Until today, I had never entertained lustful thoughts about my sister whatsoever. But after she sat on my lap and aroused me, she left me in a taboo land, caught between desire, fear, and the invitation to sinful thoughts.

Kat returned to the closet after making little Trent happy again, I quickly readjusted my cock in my pants and close my legs, offering her to sit on my lap intentionally this time, where my cock eagerly awaited her warmth. To my surprise, Kat sat in my lap with no fuss.

My heart thumped in my chest unsteadily, my mind was a buzz and Kat didn't sit still. She continuously adjusted and readjusted her hips and waggled her butt over my cock. It was not unexpected because the arrangement was not entirely comfortable. The way her hips were moving turned me on even more. I was beginning to have a gentle case of blue balls of extended stimulation. Just then, Kat turned her head, twisted as she did, and smiled. I was no stranger to that mischievous smile. I grinned back at her, hoping that we both knew what we were doing and therefore, she was okay with our little play.

I could feel the pre-cum gurgling up through my shaft and oozing out from the tip. Now she leaned her head back and turned to look at me over her shoulders, her hazel eyes bright with mischief and mirth. At the same time, I moved one hand down over her belly, caressing her abdomen and hips, and thighs.

Her legs were slightly apart. Her long nightshirt had been pulled up a couple more inches, and I stared with open lust at her thighs, their curves shifting tantalizingly as she tries to minimize her discomfort while moving as little as possible. The deliberateness of my movements did nothing to relax her body, and she trembled openly. While I doubt, she had any idea of my lustful thoughts, the eroticism of her exposure ignited the first fears deeper. I flexed the oozing rod of flesh, making it pulse noticeably under her round ass. A small gasp escaped from her, catching in her throat, and turning into a barely audible moan. I knew by this time Kat was in a static heat and therefore moved my hip back and forth slowly, making my length make contact between her cheeks over the thin fabric she wore.

Seeing no visible signs of discouragement from Kat, I became bolder. I slowly pulled up the long cotton nightshirt over her beautiful legs. I could feel the passion building up under my explorations and I knew that she was as hot as I was and hoped she would allow me to take her further.

By that time, I could see her thin cotton nightshirt pulled up over her vulva exposing the puffy bulge of soft flesh beneath as I placed my chin on her shoulder and peaked down. The fabric traced the erotic line of her moist slit. There were unmistakable signs of saturation and that couldn't have happened without a reason. I began slowly stroking her inner thighs ending up near her groin, almost near her puffy pussy while my free hand was wrapped around her stomach. I sought to act like my caresses were brotherly without being too aggressive. Then when I thought we had something going, she abruptly got up whispering; "I think Trent fell asleep. I better go check."

"I think he is still up. Let's stay for a few more minutes," I said not wanting to end the game that was in progress.

"Let me check" My sister whispered back and started to crawl on the carpet towards Trent's bed. I didn't want to be left alone. Therefore, I decided to crawl after her slowly. When we both got near the bed, Kat was on her knees and elbows, and I was in the same position right behind her on my knees. Trent appeared to be faster sleep but the same cannot be said about me or my stiff cock. I placed my hands on Kat's hips as she remained to observe the little boy and moved my hips to her ass. Then, without a word, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and slowly started to kiss her neck, her spine, and her shoulder, while rubbing my cloth-covered cock in her ass gently. Kat turned her head over her shoulder and glanced and then turned again to Trent.

"Trent is sleeping. Let's go now, Josh. That was enough fun for a day" She whispered, turning her head back to me again, but she was not very convincing. In one swift move, I pulled down my pants with my free hand and let my cock spring free. It bounced up and down a few times and rested between my sister's thighs, making her jump.

"Now we are going too far, buddy, let's go...." Kat murmured, but his words did not seem to bear much weight.

I knew if she wanted to go, she could do so without asking me, but she didn't. All she had to was to get up and walk away. My mind was full of desire and my cock was in misery. Knowing that I was now keener than ever to stick my cock in her pussy, which I knew was already very wet by the amount of juice that she leaked into her nightshirt as well as on my pants. Without a word I raised her nightshirt, revealing her wonderful ass, and ran the tip of my index finger from the soft bulb of flesh bridging her anus to her cunt, all the way up to her throbbing clit, dragging her slippery lubricant along.

I lathered her thumping clit with it, making little circles around the base and then sliding over the tip causing her to suck in a gasp of air with every circuit. Sliding my fingers down through her swampy crease, my thumb taking the place of my index finger, I spread her pussy open. Using my index and third finger to part the soppy flesh, my middle finger started a slow gentle stroking motion, caressing her inner folds, and teasing the entry to her gripping hole. God, she was so soft and delicate. Her velvety soft lips were soft like rose petals and wet as they were dipped in caramel, dripping her fragrant dew till my whole hand was coated with her essence. Kat moaned instead of pushing me away and walking out of the room. And I was ready, and I knew she was too.

I parted her silky legs and could see a little more of her slit peek out. I knew if I didn't get my shaft in her right then, I would regret having missed the chance forever. Without a second thought or hesitation whatsoever, I grabbed my cock and placed it on her wet opening, and thruster into the hilt in one shove. She was so tight, but her well-soaked pussy sucked my cock right in as my sister tighten her muscles to grip my cock tightly, murmuring "Ahhh..." and turning her face over her shoulder to meet my eyes, all at the same time. I grinned gleefully discarding all doubts and fears that were back of my head about if Kat even remotely thought of letting me fuck her experiencing how saturated her pussy was and for her to be this sodden, she had to be totally aroused. Blood singing in my head, head rolling with delight, I couldn't barely keep my eyes focused on myself as I wrap my hands around my sister's hips and started to fucked her in doggie style.

Soon, she let out a loud moan while lowering her torso to the floor giving me greater leverage to bury deeper within her and my cock to the hilt. Her head shook vigorously forward and backward as she was on a brink of an orgasm. I knew I wasn't far behind before filling her up with my pulp. I reached under her nightshirt and cupped her breasts while driving my cock in and out of her in full force while Kat dug her fingers into the carpet and began to moan into the floor as she was afraid of waking the sleeping little Trent.

As Kat's moans began to subside, I suspected that she was now recovering from her climax. I moved, swung her hips, and moaned softly as I shot my load after a few minutes of fucking her hard and collapsed on her back. My heart started to beat faster, and my head was light just as light as my scrotum, but my cock remained hard, still jerking in her soaked hole now feels silkier than before with my cum mixed with her nectar.

"You jerk!" Kat said and chuckled as I tried to catch my breath. "I think you should sleep here tonight to help me take care of Trent" she beamed, and I nodded in agreement.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers