Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 04

Story Info
Things continue further with the monster.
1.7k words
4.4
7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

Casey pushed herself up off of the floor of the mine. Her bra was left on the ground behind her, leaving her completely topless and exposed. It wasn't as if there was a reason to put the bra back on while the werewolf's cum covered her chest anyway; all she would do is stain the lacy red material. Once she was on her feet, the thick coating of jizz on her chest began to slowly drip down her cleavage and breasts, running down her stomach and leaving her half-covered in it.

She didn't bother trying to clean herself off. Casey liked the feel and looked over being covered in the monster's spunk; it was a reward for a job well done. Besides, what was she going to clean it up with? There wasn't exactly a towel handy. She was stuck like this, messy and marked by her quarry turned lover. Casey wasn't naive to think that the werewolf had feelings for her; he simply enjoyed her body. She turned her attention to the seven foot tall monster standing above her, heavily muscled underneath his black fur.

He found her desirable, and that was all that mattered to Casey. She really wasn't thinking ahead at the moment. Grant, the other hunter with her, could find her at any moment. How would he react to seeing her covered in werewolf cum? She didn't really care right now. All she knew was that this might be the only time she could have a werewolf claim her virginity, and she wasn't going to pass up the chance.

She was still aroused from their encounter at the pharmacy, and having the monster titfuck her and mark her with even more of his musky cum, had her dripping in arousal. Her panties were soaked, and she needed to be satisfied. Her eyes moved over her werewolf lover, moving down to linger on the still rock hard red cock emerging from his fur. Even after glazing her in his seed, he was still stiff and ready to go again, and Casey didn't intend to wait.

The werewolf was looking down at her, waiting to see what she was going to do. Maybe he was testing her, seeing if she was going to run away or stay with him? Casey had no intention of leaving. Her eyes were fixated on his perfect cock, on the tapered head and thick ribbed length. Her mouth was practically watering just looking at it.

Casey stepped in closer to the werewolf, her hand returning to around his cock. She wrapped her fingers tightly around the cum-slick pole, slowly stroking him. The werewolf let out a soft growl, encouraging her to continue, and Casey did. His cock was so hot against her fingers. The feel of him was amazing.

"I want to taste you," Casey murmured, looking up at the monster. "Your cock feels so wonderful against me, but I need to know how you taste." The werewolf showed no sign of understanding her, but she didn't expect him to. He'd soon know what she meant.

Both of her hands worked his thick length, encouraging more pre-cum to begin emerging. Casey wasn't just going to jerk him off this time; she wanted, needed more from him. She slid down to her knees in front of the werewolf, sinking down until she was level with his large cock. He was right there, inches in front of her face. Casey licked her lips in anticipation, wetter than ever.

Her eyes moved up from his cock and to his face, watching the werewolf's expression as she leaned forward. Her lips pressed against the tapered head of his shaft, pressing along the red length. His pre-cum smeared across her lips, leaving them glistening. The werewolf shuddered as she started to take him into her mouth. The head grew wider as she moved down it, and soon her mouth was stretched open to take all of his head.

The werewolf let out a roar as her tongue pressed against him. It was likely the first time he had ever had his cock pleasured in this way before, and it was only the second cock Casey had ever sucked. The experience was utterly different from her time with Grant. The werewolf's cock was so much bigger than his and so much hotter. The head of the monster's shaft alone filled her mouth.

Casey had the first taste of him when her tongue slid against him. She only had experience with Grant's cum up to this point, and the taste of him had still been on her tongue until this moment. Grant's seed had tasted good, better than she had expected, but the werewolf's pre-cum was so much more than that.

She had felt herself growing aroused at just the smell of it before, but at a taste of it, her entire body shuddered. Her arousal grew even worse. She had wanted to suck his cock, but now she needed to. She needed to taste more of his pre-cum. As good as it tasted, she couldn't begin to imagine how it would feel when he came down her throat. She didn't have to wait long to feel a few drops of his pre-cum to fall directly on her tongue.

Each droplet was a sudden shock of pleasure against her, a jolt that caused her to moan out around him. Her mouth was already stretched wide around him, but that didn't stop her from doing more. She wanted to feel more of him inside of her, to pleasure the werewolf more. With her being so close to him, the allure was even greater than before. Not only was his masculine scent filling her nose up, but it was also spreading across her tongue. The taste and smell were so much stronger together.

She wanted to please the monster so desperately now. She wanted to more than anything ever in her life. Casey's arousal had grown even more since she had begun to suck him off, and now she couldn't hold back anymore. One of her hands slipped off of his cock and plunged down the front of her tight leather pants, moving inside of her panties. Her fingers rubbed desperately against her clit, and she cried out in pleasure around the werewolf's cock.

He was so big that barely a sound escaped from around his cock, even as Casey writhed in pleasure before him. She didn't let the hand working against her sex distract her from the werewolf. Casey pushed herself down his length, her lips completely enveloping the head of his cock. She was rewarded with a few more drops of his pre-cum washing over her tongue. Casey shuddered and continued forward.

Her lips pressed along the first ridge of his cock, and he brushed the back of her throat. Casey looked up at the werewolf's face. It was so difficult to read what he was feeling, but he was clearly pleased with her. Casey felt a surge of pride at doing such a good job. His cock twitched in pleasure, rubbing along her tongue.

The werewolf had been content to leave Casey to her own devices. He had just stood there as she had worked herself against his cock. Now his clawed hands moved down towards her, but he didn't pull her further down his length; all he did was brush her hair out of her eyes so he could see her. Casey tried smiling up at him, but her mouth was stretched too far to manage it. With his eyes on her, Casey pushed herself further, keeping her lips tightly wrapped around him as more of his cock filled her mouth.

Casey relaxed as best as she could, loosening up her throat and letting the werewolf's thick cock begin to slide down it. She was inexperienced, so she moved slowly, but the werewolf didn't mind. He let out a soft growl as Casey pushed herself and hissed as he watched more of his cock disappear into her mouth.

Finally, Casey hit her limit. The werewolf's cock was so big there was no way she was going to fit his entire length into her mouth. Her lips were wrapped tightly around him, pressed up against the start of his bulging knot. The ribbed length was resting against her tongue, and the rest of his was filling up her throat. His shaft pulsed against her, and she could feel his pre-cum dripping down the back of her throat.

Her fingers continued rubbing against herself, pleasuring herself underneath the tight-fitting pants. She felt so full, so complete right now. Casey began the slow process of pulling herself back off of his cock, letting his length run back along her tongue and between her lips. She stopped with just the head of his shaft in her mouth and ran her tongue along the tip of it, lapping up the pre-cum leaking from it.

Casey's tongue ran insistently against him, wanting more of the delicious droplets. She was intent on tasting more of it, so she pushed herself forward, taking him back into her mouth. The teenager forced herself ahead, letting the monster's cock fill her up entirely again before she pulled back again more quickly.

When she did, more pre-cum slid down her tongue. Casey moved along him faster and faster, bobbing her head up and down his length. Her cum-stained breasts bounced along with the motion as she took him over and over again into her mouth. The werewolf began growling as she glided along his cock.

The pre-cum was leaking down against her tongue faster and faster, and it encouraged Casey to pleasure him faster. She was soon rocking back and forth against him, the red length disappearing into her mouth and coming out glistening in her spit.

The next time she pushed herself down against him, her lips pressing against his knot, the werewolf came. Thick ropes of cum shot down her throat and straight into her stomach. Casey quickly pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth, resting against her tongue. The next shot of cum landed on her tongue, coating it. The taste was so much stronger than his pre-cum. Casey's eyes rolled up at the flavor, and she came in a rush as she swallowed it down.

Even though he had cum once before only minutes earlier, the werewolf showed no signs of stopping. His wonderful seed-filled up Casey's mouth and she eagerly swallowed it down, savoring the taste. As his orgasm came to an end, the werewolf pulled out of her mouth, and the last rope of cum shot out of his cock and splashed onto her face, marking her as his.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers