All Comments on 'Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 05'

by ReWriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paws, hands, make up your mind...

this is so farcical, it only goes to show how inflated Lit ratings are.

This is much closer to a 3.xx story than a 4.xx one. The only reason it is a 3.xx, is the mechanics of the writing is above the Lit average.

You give the werewolf paws, then describe them 'squeezing' ass cheeks. Paws are not prehensile, they push. That's it.

If you want your werewolf to have a more humanoid body, then effing write that. But, take the time to write it. Spend a bit of time developing the character of the werewolf. If you come up with a reasonable explanation for a humanoid body, then you might also be able to convince readers it's believable he would both appreciate a busty human, and want to fuck her, instead of killing her, or biting her and turning her.

Traditionally THAT is what werewolves do. If you want yours to do something different, then develop the scenario.

The other things which jump out as not being thought through, (or you are simply clueless), is your werewolf's claws 'slicing' through a thong, let alone leather effing pants. You're getting canine claws mixed up with feline claws. Feline claws are sharp, canine claws are dull. They ain't cuttin' nuthin!

Again, if you want your werewolf to have sharp feline-like claws, then do the work.

Last, cum doesn't look white once it's on clothing, or skin. Do some research. This one you can't make be your way. It also doesn't stay anywhere, it runs off. When you describe something MOST all of your readers have experience with, inaccurately, it's like when a movie or tv character breaks the 'Third Wall', or 'Fourth Wall', whichever it is, and speaks directly to the viewer via the camera. The illusion created by the medium is destroyed.

Unless the character continues the behavior through out, and makes it part of the medium, it doesn't work. Same thing for a writer who doesn't know what they are writing about. The other possible comsideration is the writer is a schmuck who's never seen cum, in person, and that's just wrong, or sad, in so many different ways.

So, to summarize, if you want to write, and be any good, do the effing work. It ain't easy to write well. That's why so few people can; it takes more than just an idea for a story.

Like so many things in life; if something looks easy when someone else does it, it's because you don't know how hard they have worked to get good enough to make it look easy.

Do the work, put in the commitment, and make everyone else think it's easy.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m proud of you

Is the story perfect?

Who knows, that’s based on opinion. No matter what asshole tells you to do better I personally enjoyed the story and as someone who lost their virginity recently I connected with some of the choice vernacular! Well done and if you enjoy writing this please continue! 💙

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReWriter@ReWriter
Just a wannabe writer, just getting started working on my smut! Commissions are open, message if interested. Some of my stories aren't accepted here, but I have them posted elsewhere. Feel free to take a look at them, although this website is super NSFW, so be careful if yo...