Monsters, Men, and Magic Ch. 17

Story Info
Casey isn't the only one with strange dreams.
1.7k words
3.93
3.3k
4
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
151 Followers

He hadn't been tired when the two of them had pulled off of the highway, but after a steaming hot shower, Malcolm was ready for a good night's sleep. Today had been good. He had found the trickster and scared it off without incident, and he had managed to keep Casey far away from any danger. The trickster hadn't seemed particularly threatening, but the more space he could keep between Casey and any monster, the happier he would be.

Malcolm always regretted introducing Casey to the life. She had taken to it so quickly, so eagerly growing up, but he was still so worried about her. He had been terrified when she had gone off to find that werewolf alone. One mistake on her part, and she could have ended up dead or as the target for another one of the hunters. He would have kept her at the lodge all the time if he thought he could have gotten away with it.

At the same time, he knew he had to let Casey go off on her own. She was growing up and would only resent him if he held on too tight. He had never been this worried about Marcus going out on hunts, but then again, Marcus was older than her by a few years, and he wasn't Malcolm's little girl. He knew he gave Marcus more leeway, a point of constant contention between his children, but he couldn't stop himself from worrying about Casey.

He fell back onto the bed. It wasn't as comfortable as his bed back at the lodge, but it would do. Malcolm relaxed and stretched out, worries about Casey fresh on his mind. What was he going to do about her and the next hunt? She would want to go, and he didn't have any real reason to keep her from it. Besides, she would find some way to go, regardless of what he wanted. His daughter had a way of getting what she wanted. When he fell asleep, he still didn't have an answer of what to do.

There was a soft, gentle knock on the hotel door. It opened before Malcolm could answer. His eyes were just opening up when he saw his daughter closing the door quietly behind her. Malcolm couldn't tell what time it was or how long it had been, but he wasn't tired anymore.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't know if you were awake or not," she barely whispered. Casey walked over to the foot of his bed and smiled down at him.

That was the first time Malcolm realized what his daughter was wearing. He had his own opinion about how his daughter had been dressing the past few months, but he had kept it to himself. Malcolm was well aware of how Casey would react to him saying anything. Her previous outfits had nothing on what she was currently dressed in. Malcolm barely kept his jaw from dropping as he took in the full sight of it.

Casey wore simple things like t-shirts and tank tops, often tighter and more low-cut than he'd like to see, and pants that were too tight or shorts that were barely that. Now she was clad in what could only be described as a lacy nearly sheer leotard. It hugged onto her teenage body as much as it showed it off. The black material was stretched tightly on her, barely covering up her nipples even as they stood out against the thin material. It was low cut and had a zipper down the front that was already tugged halfway down.

Malcolm knew he shouldn't look at his daughter dressed like this, but he couldn't pull his eyes away. He knew she was beautiful, and he had noticed how she drew the attention of other men wherever she went, but this was the first time he couldn't take his eyes off of her. This was the first time he saw her as a woman.

The instant the realization of what he was doing hit him, Malcolm felt a swell of shame in his chest. He shouldn't be thinking about Casey this way. It was wrong. She didn't seem to notice what was going on in his head; she just kept smiling down at him.

"I was actually hoping you were asleep still," she said.

Malcolm swallowed down his nerves, finally looking his daughter in the eye again. "Why's that?"

"I wanted to give you a surprise, Daddy," she murmured. Casey's hand moved down to the bed cover, and she pulled it off of him. At the same time, she began to crawl up onto the bed. "I had the perfect idea of how to wake you up today."

Malcolm was frozen in place, laying back on the bed as Casey stalked towards him on all fours with a twinkle in her eye and a wicked grin spreading on her full lips. "What do you mean?" he asked nervously.

"Don't worry," she purred. "You'll love it, Daddy." Her hand moved up his bare thigh and slid along his leg until it reached his boxers. "Just lay back and relax."

"Casey, I don't understand," Malcolm stammered.

Her hand walked up along his boxers, and her palm pressed down against his cock through the fabric. "You will soon." Casey crawled up between his legs with a broad smile on her face.

The feeling of her touching his cock with only a thin fabric material between them had Malcolm's cock swelling instantly. He knew the reaction was wrong, but his body refused to obey him; all he could do was watch as his daughter drew in closer. Her fingers slid down, rubbing gently along the tent that was forming in the front of his boxers.

"You're so excited, Daddy," Casey teased. "I knew you would love this." Her hand moved up to the top of his shorts, and she began to work them downward. "Now I need to see how excited you really are."

She dragged down the top of his boxers off his cock. Casey let out a gasp as it suddenly sprung up; it almost smacked her in the face. She looked at his cock in amazement, her eyes wide with surprise.

"It's so big," she cooed. Her breath was hot against his cock, and the caress of that alone was enough to send a shiver through Malcolm's entire body. "Daddy," she whispered. "Can I touch your cock?"

Malcolm felt as if he might cum right then and there. Casey's beautiful face was only inches from him, and in her current position, her breasts were close to spill out of her top. He couldn't manage the strength to form words; all he could do was give a single nod of permission. It didn't matter how wrong it was; he wanted this more than anything.

Casey's face lit up even more. "Thank you." Her soft hand reached from his cock, and a single finger ran along him, tracing along a vein on the underside of it. Before long, her entire hand wrapped around him, and she began to slowly stroke him. "I knew this is what you needed," she said gently. "I just want to take care of you."

She scooted in even closer to him to the point where her lips were almost touching him. "I've been thinking about you and your cock all night. It was driving me crazy." Casey smiled up at him from behind his cock. "I know how much you want me, Daddy." Her lips pressed together, and she planted a soft kiss on the thick head of his cock.

It only lasted a moment, but the feeling of it was unimaginable. Malcolm's entire body tensed at the feel of his daughter's lips on his cock. He couldn't believe this was happening. The feeling of her lips, even for that little, was amazing. Seeing the reaction she had just gotten, Casey leaned in even closer and planted a longer kiss on the tip of his cock. It took every ounce of Malcolm's self-control not to cum right then.

Casey's lips parted next, and her tongue slipped out and pressed along his cock, teasing it gently. "I love your cock, Daddy," she murmured between licks. Casey kissed along the side of his shaft, adoring it with her affection. Her hand kept slowly pumping his length, drawing out each movement for what felt like an eternity.

"As much as I want to kiss your cock for hours, I want something even more than that," Casey purred. She moved in closer to him, rising up to her knees and straddled his legs. His cock was pinned against his stomach as Casey pushed down on him, trapping his cock against the crotch of her leotard. She slowly grinded against him, stroking his cock with the soft material that was just barely separating the two of them.

"I want you to make love to me, Daddy," she cooed. The desire was clear on Casey's face. "I need you inside of me."

Malcolm didn't stop her as she pushed the bottom of the leotard to the side, flashing her bare pussy at him, and she guided his cock towards her. The head of his cock pressed against her folds and sent a shock through his entire being. She looked perfect right now, so beautiful, so alluring.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered. Casey sank down on his cock, taking him entirely into her body. The sensation was more wonderful than anything Malcolm could imagine. The tightness, the warmth of his daughter was more than he could ever ask for.

Malcolm sat bolt upright. It was still dark out; it had only been a few hours. He was alone in his bed, the covers still on him. It had all been a dream. His heart was pounding in his chest from it as the images flashed through his head. The dream had come out of nowhere. He tried to push the idea of Casey dressed like that, acting that way out of his head. There was a tall tent in the sheets in front of him; the dream had left him harder than he had ever been. He needed a drink.

ReWriter
ReWriter
151 Followers