Month of May 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" he asked as he saw the three naked women marching towards him. His breathing had turned shallow, and his heart beat so quickly he felt lightheaded.

"You need to feel this pussy," Brittney said with a smile.

Natalie stopped in front of him, her legs still weak. She stared down at Alex, and she pulled towards him without thinking. Her mind stayed unfocused, still hazy from all the sex. At the site of his cock, she just wanted to please him. "Master..."

Brittney and Ebony each grabbed a leg and an arm and lifted her onto Alex until she straddled his body. Natalie placed her hand around the base of his shaft and held him in place as she lowered herself onto it. She let out a slight whimper and then leaned forward until she pressed against his chest and grabbed the back of his wheelchair with both hands. She ground her hips against him, undulating like a snake, working him up and down in quick movements.

When Alex felt himself slide inside her, he sensed his release coming quickly. He tightened all the muscles in his stomach just to make himself last. Natalie was so warm and wet, and the way her body tightened on his cock was one of the most intense sexual experiences of his life. He had been with women before, but none like Natalie. She had totally given herself to him, and that thought added to the pleasure. As her motion picked up, she pressed her chest harder against him, and one of her hardened nipples rubbed up and down across his lips. He stuck his tongue out and let her rub it over and over.

"I'm...cumming," Natalie said through languid breaths.

Brittney yanked her back by her hair, pulling her head back, though she continued riding Alex. "You don't cum until your master allows it."

He finally found his voice, and his mind came to focus. He needed to keep up with the process. If Natalie was ever going to be a proper slave, he needed to treat her as one at all times. "Fuck, this little slut can't get off before me. If you cum, I will have you punished worse than before. I'll have you chained up and whipped like the whore you are."

"No...please, Master," Natalie pleaded.

A hard slap from Ebony's hand fell across her ass. Natalie cried out, but it turned into a whimper. Alex felt the shock wave, and it pushed him closer to the edge.

"Move faster, slut. Your master is going to cum inside of you," he said. Her pace quickened as she bucked her body up and down. The first wave hit hard, and he felt his body uncoil as he shot inside her. She let out a groan as his warm liquid filled her. His cock pulsed with each spurt, and he grunted with each explosion. His hands rested on her thighs, and his weak fingers dug into her skin. When he finished, he knew he would stay hard for a few moments, allowing him to enjoy the feel of his fading erection inside of her.

"Hurry up and finish, slut," he said, barely above a whisper. "Make it fast, or you'll be punished."

The two women moved in close beside Natalie. Ebony placed her fingers on the woman's swollen clit, while Brittney gripped her throat from the sides. Even though Natalie wanted to cry out, she could only wheeze as her airway was cut off. The pressure on both her throat and clit was overwhelming. The loss of oxygen turned to euphoria.

Brittney squeezed harder and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to count down from five, and you better cum. Five..."

Natalie felt her orgasm rising. Her moan came out high-pitched, and her eyes fluttered.

"Four..."

Her legs began to shake, and she pushed her hips harder against Alex, though she felt his erection fading.

"Three..."

She could move no longer as Ebony worked her faster.

"Two..."

She reached up and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples hard.

"One..."

The orgasm moved through her like an electric shock. Her pussy spasmed, and her legs tried to slam shut but were held apart by Alex's lap. She only squeaked out a low groan. Brittney released her throat, and the rush of air intensified Natalie's orgasm, sending her to a place she had never gone. Her vision turned white. Time seemed to slow down. Her whole body tightened as the pleasure pushed on her from the inside out.

And slowly, it passed. She felt like she was floating as her breathing returned to normal and her legs stopped shaking. Her body relaxed, and she felt herself lifted off of Alex. Her vision still blurry, she could only see the room spinning and then felt the soft embrace of a bed. Even if she wanted to rise again, sleep was her new master.

Alex sat up in his wheelchair and looked over at his slave lying on the circular bed. "Let her sleep for the night. She's had a full day already. Make sure she's up on time and starts with the program."

"No problem, boss," Ebony said. "We're going to get dressed, and we'll see you out in the living room."

Brittney walked over to him, put his cock away, and positioned his hand over the wheelchair's controller. Alex thanked her and wheeled out of the room.

Ebony and Brittney let her sleep. They dressed behind a privacy screen and then left the room through the back door, locking Natalie inside the playroom, her new bedroom, for the entire month of May.

12