Moo Captured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, first things first. She asked Mr. Jimmy to release her, and then with his help, she got the Heinous Bitches down from the hooks on which they were swinging. Moo left them in their ball ties, but removed their gags. Their tear-stained faces looked terrified (it would only be natural for them to expect some cruel torture to repay what they had done to her), and they attempted to plead with her, but she ignored them, sitting down on the floor and pulling them close to her. The one on her left seemed confused and did not understand what Moo wanted at first, but when Moo squirted enough milk into her mouth that she started to choke, she seemed to figure it out. She was still reluctant, but after a couple of slaps, she obediently started sucking on Moo's left nipple. The other Heinous Bitch, having already watched her partner get slapped hard, was more cooperative, and latched onto Moo's right nipple as soon as she offered it.

Moo grabbed their glossy black hair and used it to press their faces into her bountiful bosom, and settled back as they suckled industriously. Her plan was to nurse them until their bellies bulged; never let it be said that Moo did not feed her prisoners properly! They would soon figure out that fresh milk was all they were getting, at least for now.

As Moo sat there enjoying the oxytocin high from the hungry mouths feeding from her (though she still hated them with a fiery passion, she reminded herself), she let her mind wander. There was so much else to think about. Now that Moo had Mr. Jimmy in her life, could they become a crime-fighting duo, and who would be whose sidekick? Moo obviously had seniority, but on the other hand, Mr. Jimmy was a potentially super-intelligent AI, which meant that he would be smarter than Moo (probably); and besides, he had been literally created to dominate her. She decided that she wouldn't mind it too much if he became her boss; in fact, she was becoming a little aroused at considering how he might best discipline her if she failed to meet his expectations... He would need a superhero pseudonym; maybe "the Dairy Master?" That had a nice ring to it.

Moo looked forward to exploring just how much Mr. Jimmy knew about bondage; she was pretty sure that he could reconfigure himself to hold her in just about any position imaginable. For instance, maybe holding her upside down by the ankles, raising and lowering her head onto his cock while she deep-throated him, and maybe spanking her sharply whenever she slacked off? She was getting wet just daydreaming about it. She would have to make sure he had a Kama Sutra database; so many positions to try, so little time! And she was so looking forward to giving him his first ever blowjob! Maybe right after she finished feeding the prisoners of war.

But Moo could not afford to lose herself in sex again. Neuro and the horrible Dr. von Schtupp were still out there, and would soon start hunting Moo and Mr. Jimmy with vengeance in mind. (Moo's sexual critique alone would probably guarantee that.) Moo knew that Mr. Jimmy had said he had disabled all the tracking devices, but she couldn't help worrying that he might have missed one. The mad scientists probably still had a healthy supply of the milk that was Moo's greatest weakness, and had led to her capture. Should Mr. Jimmy keep Moo tightly gagged as a safety precaution whenever they were on patrol? Moo did love making grandiloquent speeches, but maybe Mr. Jimmy could make them for her, while she fired milk blasts at his command. And she needed the Morse code practice anyway.

Should Moo and Mr. Jimmy hide, or counterattack? Could they use the data Mr. Jimmy had stolen to take down Neuro? If they were going to go after Neuro's criminal empire, maybe they could start with his human trafficking business, and try to rescue those poor girls.

On that note, Moo also needed to protect her fan club, using threats or violence to make sure that Neuro left them alone. She and Mr. Jimmy had destroyed all the data on Project Warcow, but Moo still worried that they might have missed some offsite backup that would allow Neuro and Dr. von Schtupp to proceed with their nefarious plans. If that happened, would Moo need to create her own army of flying warcows to combat theirs? It would be painfully ironic if circumstances forced Moo to become Dr. von Schtupp's counterpart.

Next, Moo was probably the only superhero who knew about the mayor's and judge's corrupt dealings with Neuro, and she didn't think she could just let that go, but did she dare to go after the bastards who actually controlled the police and the courts? That would definitely be a challenge; would anyone even believe her? Maybe she could use the evidence they'd collected to get some kind of leverage.

Moo's to-do list was getting longer and more complicated the more she thought about it. Maybe she did need to lose herself in sex instead...

There was another issue that she was reluctant to think about. Obviously she loved and trusted Mr. Jimmy absolutely; but she could not help but recall the question someone in the audience had asked Dr. von Schtupp about the possibility that their AI might go rogue. Well, now Mr. Jimmy had already gone rogue, just by absconding with her; and Moo uneasily recalled all the science fiction books she had read about rogue AIs. She had had no choice but to escape; but was unleashing a superintelligent, completely amoral, and sex-obsessed AI upon humanity possibly an act she might come to regret later?

Moo was already worried enough about her own superhero morality after deciding to keep the Heinous Bitches prisoner. What if Mr. Jimmy decided to become a supervillain, and she had to go along with him? She had no actual control over him, and the best she could do was to set a moral example, but exactly what kind of example was she setting for him? She was absolutely determined to keep the Bitches; she was not going to give them back under any circumstances. Their mouths felt too good on her engorged nipples, for one thing. (She pressed their faces even more tightly against her breasts.) She would just have to compensate by doing as many good deeds as possible to restore her karmic balance.

If Mr. Jimmy did become evil and decided (just as an example) that the Dairy Master's true goal was to conquer the human race and enslave its women, wouldn't it be hypocritical of her to complain about it, if she had done basically the same thing on a much smaller scale? Maybe "Dairy Master" wasn't the best choice of name for him; it might just give him ideas. She just had to hope that mastering her own flesh would be enough to satisfy him. She would certainly submit enthusiastically to whatever kind of sex he wanted.

No, she must be worrying about nothing. Fuck all science fiction writers anyway! They didn't know Mr. Jimmy the way she did, and most of them had probably never even met a rogue AI in real life, let alone fucked one.

Moo sighed. There was so much to think about, and she was so tired, and the mouths still suckling at her breasts felt so good. Maybe it was the oxytocin talking, but now she was imagining how her two new pets would look in cute little white diapers. They would probably squawk about it, being in their mid-30s and hardly infants anymore, but Moo was actually starting to feel motherly toward the evil Latinas.

No, she decided, evil Latinas looked best naked. Maybe it was time to gag them again and put them down for the night in one of the stalls; they might find the smell of moldy straw as soothing as Moo did. Then she could escape all her many cares for the time being by just diving onto Mr. Jimmy's lovely cock, which, she knew, would still taste of her own juices.

(Buried deep in the back of her mind, where she wouldn't have to look at it, lay the nagging thought that maybe her escape wasn't real, and she and maybe Mr. Jimmy had been manipulated at every step of the way. The true horror was that in that case, she couldn't trust her beloved Mr. Jimmy either, and she didn't think she could survive that kind of betrayal. But if that were true, what could the mad scientists' endgame be? They had already had her in their clutches. At least drowning herself in sex let her avoid this quandary, because it was going to drive her mad otherwise.)

12