Mood Slime: Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my...... oh my God....... what are....... what are you......... doing to me?" She asked as there was so much happening to her body at the moment that she couldn't think straight. "I wanna......... I wanna cum," she was able to blurt out as the slime penetrated every part of her body. "I want to........ cum..... please........... do whatever the fuck you want to me, but please let me cum.......... PLEASE!"

Felicity screamed, begging for release and the slime obliged as she felt every pleasurable nerve in her body get tickled inside and out. She could feel the slime entering her pussy, wiggling its way through her body and sliding out through her nipples like a never-ending pleasure train. The sensations began to grow as she rubbed her hands all over her body feeling the slime in her fingers as she spread it everywhere.

"Oh yeah Baby, fuck me, fuck me all you want!!"

She began to levitate off the bed as the slime grew stronger. She knew this wasn't right but she didn't care as she just wanted to feel the ecstasy the slime could provide her as she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Holy..............." before she could say anything else she felt this strange sensation surge through her body before every nerve exploded all at once.

She couldn't tell if she was screaming or even if she was still alive as she disappeared into a cloud of pure ecstasy that made her feel like she was in heaven. The slime had cocooned her body, holding her in this state as long as it could and absorbing the energy created by her pleasure until finally, it stopped.

Felicity fell to her bed, bouncing a little as the slime began to retreat. She was still breathing but completely unconscious as the pink ooze began to seep inside her, making her body its new home as she rested and regained her strength.

12