All Comments on 'Moon Witch Ch. 07'

by sophism

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

some p. dark twists and i hope there are more in store. a great series

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

I loved this update! He has already tried to steal her humanity. So I would love to see her figure out how to steal his life force a little at a time. The King needs to die.

Or the other women in the King's harem start to resent her, so she ends up killing one in self defense but inadvertently using the knowledge in the book to take the harem girl's life force then using that to kill the King slowly or give the King cancer. So she doesn't have to do it right away.

sophismsophismover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Ellienora! I like seeing where the minds of my readers go as they follow along, so I appreciate you continuing to read~

sophismsophismover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for following along, anon. I do promise some more twists upcoming soon - the next chapter is currently up for review!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 1 year ago

That miserable king should learn how to fellate himself! How hard can it be? Up, down, up, down, repeat. Really!

Thank you for story!

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Wow... this is like watching formula 1 for the crashes, you know it's wrong but you can't look away

sophismsophismover 1 year agoAuthor

@bhojo lol not exactly sure what to make of your comment. I hope you mean that in a good way - I do try to make bad situations and not bad writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersophism@sophism
The ending of Moon Witch will be published soon! It's been a long time in the making, but I'm happy that Selene finally gets her ending. On to the next! (I'm not publishing in parts after MW, though, yeesh) Follow me for more fantastical tales in the future! --- My favorite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES