Moonfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I was approaching my 103rd birthday, like Aznaro, I appeared to be a man just entering the prime of life and manhood. My magic allowed me to enhance my body, lengthen my life, and quickly heal injuries both large and small, while simultaneously protecting myself from illness. Now that I knew this Spanish bastard for who he truly was, he was a far great threat to the duke's patronage than I first realized. Like myself, he was probably far older and more experienced than he appeared, which made him even more dangerous, and he also had the ability to provide what, until now, the duke could only get from me. Aznaro DeVaryard would have to be dealt with, and quickly, or I risked losing the duke's favor.

"No Englishman can match a Spaniard in the art of pleasure. Their blood runs too cold," Aznaro sneered.

I used a bit of magic to clear my head from the effects of the wine. Now that we knew each other's nature, the game had become far more treacherous. "Perhaps you should ask Duchess Willow if my blood runs cold," I replied, my tone hard.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen..." Fulk said before Aznaro could reply. His tone was jovial, but I could see his eagerness as he leaned forward. "Perhaps our proposed friendly wager will settle the matter?"

"If you prefer Master DeVaryard to myself, then far be it for me to question Your Grace's decision," I replied, moderating my tone.

I wouldn't willingly allow DeVaryard to supplant me, but begging for my position would only show weakness. In the nearly eighty years since I'd received my gift, I'd become expert in using my ability to get what I wanted. There were other ways of dealing with the Spaniard, subtle ways best implemented when this Spanish bastard wasn't sitting across the table from me.

"What I prefer, Moonfall, is to watch you put this Spaniard in his place," Nesta said, her voice imperious. "I want you to prove to me that an English cock is the equal to any Spaniard's."

"If that's what you believe, Your Grace, then I will take my leave," Aznaro said, his tone bordering on impertinence.

"And you, DeVaryard..." Duchess Willow continued, her voice just as commanding as when she spoke to me, "you promised me a night of pleasure like no other. You've matched Moonfall, but you've not yet exceeded him. Perhaps you can do no better and Moonfall is the superior man, matching your best effort without even applying himself to the task?"

Aznaro and I glared across the table at each other, saying nothing. "Perhaps something more is needed," Fulk said after a moment, clearly pleased with how things were developing. "What's a contest without a prize? I offer a pound for each woman you fuck until she can fuck no more, and then, in addition to the pleasure of Duchess Willow's company for the evening, a hundred pounds to the man who bests the other. Now what say you?"

Aznaro and I continued to glare at each other while the duke and duchess said nothing, their faces eager and their gazes dancing between us. The prize was rich, very rich, but it paled in comparison to losing the duke's patronage. I could drink from a person's well during our first encounter only, and while I could no longer draw power from Nesta or Fulk, there were other considerations. In addition to the duke's bountiful coin weighting my purse, the ready supply of women the duke provided allowed me to maintain my reserve of magic without forcing me to travel the land or repeatedly make the long ride to London. Though I occasionally had to fuck a whore more than once if she'd previously provided a good show, most were fresh maidens tempted by the riches of the duke's purse and, as rumors of duke's events grew, the opportunity to be ravaged by the most desirable man they were likely to ever encounter.

Using the power I'd taken from countless women, I'd transformed myself. The people who gave up their life energy to me missed it little, their lives being shorted by only days, but their power had given me the ability to make my body larger and stronger, thin my nose, sharpen my cheekbone, and firm my chin. In addition to transforming myself into the embodiment of the ideal man, I'd also greatly increased the size of my penis and given myself the ability to remain iron hard even as I orgasmed time and again, my essence flowing in abundance with every rapture.

"If this Spaniard," I began with a sneer, "thinks he can defeat me in a contest of pleasure, then I'll take your coin, Your Grace, and show him the oceans aren't the only place where the English are superior."

Aznaro jumped to his feet and slammed his palms down on the table. "This isn't the seas, Moonfall, and I'm not some hapless sailor under the guns of your English pirate ships! This would be a duel between you and me alone, and you'll find I am not so easily beaten!" He turned to Duke Willow. "Gather your whores! I will fuck them all and leave this alfeñique with his cock hanging limp for everyone to see."

I slowly rose and leaned across the table on stiff arms, bringing my face closer to his. "No cock can best mine... especially not this Spanish skamelar's." I sensed an opportunity and continued before he could respond. "I propose another wager, DeVaryard. The loser immediately leaves... never to enjoy Duke and Duchess Willow's hospitality again," I growled, my glare never breaking with his.

"I accept your terms!" my foe snarled, his glower as steady as mine.

"Excellent!" Duke Willow crowed as he clapped his hands together and rubbed them vigorously. "Tomorrow I'll send for all available whores, and when they arrive and all is ready, I'll have several paillasses brought in and stacked on the floor in front of the fireplace in the great hall to form a makeshift arena." He grinned broadly, clearly pleased that Aznaro and I were snarling at each other. Nothing brought out the nastiness in a fight like it being personal, which I was certain was exactly what the duke, and especially the duchess, wanted. "I want you to be comfortable so there's no excuses for not giving your full effort!"

"I think, my love," Duchess Willow said slowly, "we should give an incentive to the whores as well, so they will also give their best effort. Perhaps a half-penny to the woman each time she makes one of them orgasm, and a pound to the one who finishes him."

"A splendid idea! We want to see them truly tested, don't we my love?"

"Yes," she murmured as her gaze flicked from Aznaro to me and then back. "I want to see how many times they can rapture, and how long they can keep their cocks hard."

"As would I! Please, gentlemen, it will be several days before all will be ready. Sit and enjoy the rest of this wonderful meal!" Fulk picked up a rock with a flat bottom that had been smoothed and shaped to fit his hand and struck it twice on the thin flat rock at the corner of the table with a resounding crack! I slowly settled into my chair as a pair of servants appeared. "More wine!" he called, clearly enjoying himself.

The duke and duchess were in a jovial mood, but as my cup was filled, I seethed in silence. While I was confident I could defeat this Spanish bastard in any contest of the flesh, I didn't like how this entire affair had undercut my position. The duke had played me and Aznaro against each other for his own amusement, and now his patronage was at risk. Even after Aznaro was banished, the duke now knew I wasn't his only option for putting iron into his cock, and that weakened me. I glared across the table at Aznaro, meeting his stare. He didn't seem any more pleased about the situation than I was. He'd probably hoped to acquire the duke's support, but now he knew he was going to have to defeat me before there was any chance of gaining the duke's favor.

"Gentlemen!" Fulk cheered, trying to break the tense silence between Aznaro and me. "Be merry! We're all friends here!"

I forced myself to smile, saluting him with my glass as Aznaro did the same. The next hour was tense, with Aznaro and I pretending to like each other while trading politely worded barbs, much to Duke and Duchess Willow's amusement.

Later, as servants cleared away the remains of the meal, we stood closer to the warmth of the fire while sipping a very fine brandy. "Archer," Nesta murmured, drawing me farther from where Aznaro was conversing with Fulk, "are you upset with me?"

"No, Your Grace," I lied.

She stepped in closer. "So formal?"

I dipped my head. "You have guests, Your Grace."

"Is that the only reason?"

"Yes, Your Grace."

She smiled as she inched closer still. "I have little doubt you will emerge triumphant from your contest over that, as you called him, 'skamelar.' He's a very good lover but thinks himself above his station."

"Thank you, Your Grace. I'm confident I'll have little trouble dispatching him and removing his insolence from your presence."

"See that you do," she murmured and then smiled. "I do hope that you don't defeat him too quickly, though. Winter is coming... and I want to use the memories of your duel to keep me warm."

I began to relax. It appeared that Aznaro was little more than a pawn for Duchess Willow to sacrifice in order to get what she wanted from me. Now I wished I hadn't demanded the self-banishment of the loser, but to retract the stipulation now would make me appear weak and unsure of victory. I forced a smile.

"Then I'll offer him a draught of my elixir when he begins to falter."

Nesta shivered, something she did when her imagination ran wild. "To defeat him after giving yourself such a handicap would truly be spectacular." She slowly licked her lips. "I'd like you to do something for me."

"Anything, Your Grace."

"Say nothing to Duke Willow, for I wish to surprise him, but I want you to make a draught of your elixir... for me."

"Your Grace needs no help, and my—"

"Yes, yes," she said, waving her hand to dismiss my comment, "but I suggested Fulk use Aznaro's poultice tonight. As when he uses your elixir, Fulk destroys me when he uses DeVaryard's poultice, but tonight, dreaming of your forthcoming duel, I want to best him... as I'm sure you'll best Aznaro."

"Your Grace, my cure is for men and I—"

"Will it harm me?" she asked, her tone firm.

"No, Your Grace, I think not, but—"

"Will it work on women?"

"Yes, Your Grace, it should, but are—"

"Do you fear Aznaro's poultice is more potent that your elixir?"

She was goading me. "No, Your Grace."

"Then I shall have it. Prove to me your elixir is more powerful."

"Yes, Your Grace." I thought for a moment, forcing myself to not smile. Nesta had given me another way to undermine that Spanish bastard. "I'll prepare enough ingredients for two draughts. With such fire in your womb, Aznaro's poultice will likely not be enough."

She shivered again as her eyes began to dance. "If your elixir is that powerful, perhaps I should consume it before you take me to my bed?"

I gently took her hand, slowly pulled it to my lips, and kissed it. "Perhaps we should forgo the whores and make the contest more... personal?"

She shivered a third time. "No," she breathed. "I have been dreaming of this contest since I first learned of Aznaro, as has Duke Willow." She paused for a moment, her gaze holding mine. "But after you've bested Aznaro, if your cock is still hard, I'll take another of your draughts... and perhaps then you'll have your contest."

I kissed her fingers again. "I look forward to it."

<><><>

I forced myself to not snicker as Duchess Willow puffed rapidly after retching silently. "You must drink it all, Nesta," I murmured as I gently nudged up the cup she was holding in encouragement. While she didn't have to drink it at all, I had to keep up appearances that it was the elixir that enhanced performance, not me.

She shook, not the shiver she had when excited, but a true shudder of revulsion. "It's disgusting!"

"I'm sorry," I murmured. "I sweetened it with honey for you. It may reduce its potency somewhat, but you need little help."

She stared into the cup with clear reluctance. "I have a new appreciation for Fulk and what he's willing to endure."

"He loves you very much, and it distresses him that he can't perform the services of a husband," I said, my voice soft and low.

I didn't know if Fulk loved Nesta or not, but I'd made clear that my servicing of his wife was purely a physical act. Nothing good would come from having the duke think of me as a rival for his wife's affections.

She thinned her lips, took several deep, fast breaths, and quickly swallowed the rest of the concoction. She banged the cup down on the table, bent at the waist as she turned from me and gagged, heaved again as she covered her mouth with her hand, and then straightened, her hands held out in a warding off gesture as her face twisted in revulsion.

I took pity on her and gently squeezed her desire. I could do nothing about her rebelling stomach except distract her. With Fulk I waited before I began to grip his desire, wanting to give the impression it took time for the potion to do its work, but with Nesta I could claim it affected her more quickly because the elixir didn't have to counter an infirment.

I smiled to myself as her eyes suddenly widened and she clasped her flower through her gown. "Oh! I can feel it already! My womb grows wet!" She paused as a slow smile spread across her lips. "If Fulk can't satisfy me, I'll call upon you," she purred as I slowly increased my grip on her desire.

Her desires were focusing on me, as I was the nearest man, so I gently turned her yearnings away and redirected them to her husband. Fucking Duchess Willow with her husband's consent was one thing, but finishing her when he could not, or fucking her in his stead, was a dangerous gamble. I sensed Fulk's rising desire as Aznaro began to support him with his magic. Fulk would arrive shortly to claim his wife.

"I must go. If Fulk discovers me in your chambers he may become suspicious and ruin your surprise."

"Yes, you're right! Go... and quickly!" she whispered, urging me toward the door with the waving of her hands. "But prepare your ingredients for another draught, in case he needs it."

"Yes, Your Grace," I murmured as I opened the door the minimum amount necessary and slipped through.

I'd already prepared my elixir and stashed the draught in my room. My plan was to allow Fulk to fuck Nesta for a time, then damp his desire with my magic, proving to Nesta my elixir was stronger. If they asked for it, I'd then give him my restorative and allow them to fuck again, for longer, before releasing my grip on their desires. I didn't expect Aznaro to simply allow me to humiliate him, but I was confident that I could overcome his magic with my own.

I returned to my room, located one floor below and on the other side of the keep from Duke and Duchess Willow's chambers. My magic weakened with distance, but I knew from experience that I was still sufficiently close to squeeze Duke and Duchess Willow's desires. A robust fire warming my room, I lay on my bed, sensing Fulk and Nesta's desires while carefully controlling my grip on Nesta to give her the most pleasure without arousing suspicion that she was being controlled.

After a time, I reached out another tendril of magic and seized Fulk's desires, intending to dampen the flame of his passion slightly. Aznaro pushed back, his magic battling mine as he struggled to keep Fulk's flame burning hot. Nesta's heat began to ebb as Aznaro attempted to snuff her desire, forcing me to increase the strength of my grip. I began to win my magical battle with Aznaro, my ability to grip Fulk and Nesta's desire greater than his.

After a moment, Nesta wailed in erotic bliss, the cry barely audible, her voice heavily muffled by distance and the thick stone walls. I began slowly tightening my grip on Fulk, dampening his lust as I did, smirking with my easy victory. I was debating on allowing Fulk to come or not when my control over him began to slip, and after a long moment, Fulk roared with his own completion as Aznaro continued to increase the strength of his grip.

My smile disappeared as I focused, struggling to hold off Aznaro's magical onslaught as he tried to wrest Nesta from me, while I likewise tried to rip Fulk from his magical grasp. I squeezed harder, trying to douse Fulk's desire as Nesta wailed again, but I my control over them was slipping away. I bared my teeth with effort, but despite the tightness of my grip, control over both Fulk and Nesta was being taken from me.

I tumbled from my bed and stormed to the door. I'd been easily overpowering Aznaro, but now he was overpowering me. He must have left his quarters and moved closer to Nesta's bedchamber, his nearness allowing him to increase the strength of his grip. I flung the door open and hurried down the narrow hall to the tightly twisting steps leading to the floor just below the defensive platform of the keep. I grunted with effort as I pulled my magic back from Fulk, using my extra power in a desperate attempt to maintain my grip on Nesta.

My focus on the battle with Aznaro was so intense that I forgot about, and stumbled over, the odd tread and cracked my shin painfully on the stone steps. The single extra-high riser was built into the stairway to trip and slow attacking warriors during battle, just as it had me in my battle with DeVaryard. Snarling with the sting of my fall and growing anger, I scrambled to my feet and continued my charge up the steps. Arriving at the top of the staircase I saw Aznaro standing before Nesta's door. The sounds of pleasure were much louder with only the wooden door to muffle Fulk and Nesta's voices.

"I'm going to come again!" Fulk snarled.

"You're fucking me too hard!" Nesta cried in return.

"You can take it!"

Now being much closer, I again reached out and grasped Fulks' desires while simultaneously strengthening my grip on Nesta. In my battle with Aznaro for control, our magical thrusts and parries were causing Nesta and Fulk's desires to spiral out of control.

"Your cock is taxing my pussy!" she wailed.

"Your pussy is testing my cock!"

"Harder! I need you to fuck me harder!" Nesta cried in the instant before the door rattled from an impact on the other side.

Aznaro was staring at the door, his attention clearly focused there, but as I again began to wrest control of Fulk from him, he realized my presence and quickly turned. He relaxed his pull on Nesta to grasp my desires. I snarled softly, his magical grip causing my need to soar, and it took every ounce of my self-control not to roar with pleasure as I spilled my essence into my breas as my cock rapidly hardened. As he drank from my well of life, Nesta and Fulk cried out in lust, my rapture flooding over them and enhancing their pleasure.

I relaxed my grip on Nesta slightly as I grasped Aznaro's desires and squeezed with all my remaining strength. I was being taxed by maintaining my grip on Nesta while Aznaro attempted to snuff her desire, while simultaneously battling him for control over Fulk. I had little power in reserve to engage him directly, but it was enough. He grunted softly with my grasp, his hips suddenly thrusting at air as Nesta and Fulk cried out in pleasure with his rapture.

From the noon sun until the dawn of a new day, I could drink from anyone's well of life, man or woman, by drawing power from their lust and rapture. I fucked mostly women because women's wells were deeper than men's, allowing me to draw more power from them when they raptured with my cock inside their womb. Though Aznaro was a man, I'd never tasted such power as I did with his orgasm, his well deeper and more revitalizing than any power I'd taken before.

"Don't stop!" Nesta screamed, her voice cracked and raw sounding as Fulk roared with his own bliss.