Moonfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aznaro and I lashed each other with our magic again, hissing and snarling as we both raptured, giving and taking from each other's life wells as Nesta and Fulk screamed in ecstasy. We were losing control over our magic, but he was faltering, my ability to channel magic greater than his.

I braced to receive his attack as he charged me with a snarl. Though I was ready, his massive body slammed into mine and drove me back against the stone wall as we took each other's lips in a furious kiss, our hands grasping the backs of our heads as we ground our hard cocks and heavy balls together through our trousers.

Wadding my hand in his locks, I hauled Aznaro's lips from mine. "You're weak!" I growled as I wrested control of Fulk from him.

His hips still churning against mine, he hauled my lips back to his for another torrid kiss. "I'm not defeated yet," he snarled as he shoved himself back, grabbed my rigid manhood with his beefy hand, and squeezed it in a crushing grip.

I roared softly as I spilled my seed, my magic converting the pain into pleasure, and I began furiously fucking his hand as he clenched my lust in an even tighter magical grip. I loosened my hold on Fulk, using the extra magic to respond in kind, grasping his hard cock with my own hand and squeezing as hard as I could with both muscle and magic. Aznaro wailed softly as he hauled my lips back to his, his hips slamming our gripping hands together between our bodies, his explosion of essence making the front of his trousers damp.

Gasping and grunting, we thrust furiously against our clenched fists, our tongues engaged in a duel no less intense than our cocks as we staggered about while driving our hips into each other. From Nesta's bedchamber, Duke and Duchess Willow's wails of passion mixed with the sound of furniture being overturned.

"You can't defeat me!" Aznaro snarled softly as he pulled back from our kiss.

I pulled his lips back to mine, kissing him lustily before hauling his head back by his hair. "You're already beaten! I've broken your grip on Fulk and Nesta!" I hissed in reply.

Neither of us wanted Fulk or Nesta to know what was happening just beyond her bedchamber door. Above all else, we had to protect the secret of our magic or risk being burned, drowned, or beheaded, something that even my enhanced ability to heal couldn't overcome.

"Only until your magic is consumed!" Aznaro sneered as we stood close, our hips thrusting slowly with our cocks still tightly gripped by our opponent's hand.

"I have more power than you can comprehend!"

"We shall see about that!" he scoffed as he released another wave of magic, far more powerful than any before.

Nesta and Fulk's cries of passion joined with my bellow as I came again, my massive orgasm triggering theirs. My face twisting in erotic pain, my hips began lunging furiously with the power of my rapture. I released my magical hold on Fulk and used the extra power to lash Aznaro with my own power, causing him to wail loudly as the front of his trousers became even wetter. He hauled my lips back to his as we released our foe's cocks to feverishly grind our members together. Our legs intertwined, our muscles straining, we lunged our hips together, repeatedly crushing our cocks between our hard, heavily muscled bodies. Grunting and gasping as we heaved and shoved, we staggered about as if intoxicated, wrestling as much as fucking.

With a soft bark of surprise when his foot collided with mine, Aznaro stumbled backwards and then fell, dragging me down with him, our grunts loud and deep with our impact against the wooden floor. Squirming and twisting, our hips thrusting madly, we pulled our mouths hard together as we tumbled and rolled, fighting for the dominate position, our muscles bulging with effort as we continued to fight and fuck in equal measure.

"I'm coming!" Nesta wailed from behind her door.

Fulk roared his own completion in very nearly the same moment as Aznaro suddenly reached out with his magic to seize control of Fulk before I could prevent it. He then tried to gain control of Nesta, but as I had maintained my grip on her lust, I was able to turn aside his attempt. I was clearly the stronger warlock, able to fully counter his magic on an equal playing field. He threw himself away from me and stumbled to his feet, his face twisted in equal parts lust and effort. Still on my back, I kicked out, my boot striking him solidly in the crotch.

With a bellow, he grabbed his cock and began stroking himself furiously through his trousers, a new wet spot appearing as he staggered back. With a soft cry of surprise, his foot slipped off the edge of the step in the instant before he disappeared down the twisting staircase in a tumble. I'd remained on the floor, observing the results of my kick, but as he plunged from sight, I leapt to my feet and charged after him.

With my blow to his manhood, Aznaro had lost his grip on Fulk and Nesta. Wanting to finish DeVaryard while he was reeling, I rushed to the stairs, snuffing Fulk's desire while simultaneously twisting Nesta's lust. Careful of my own footing, I pounded down the steps in pursuit, finding Aznaro just out of sight around the tight bend, small cuts on his head and arm rapidly closing as he scramble to his feet.

Holding only Nesta under my control, allowing Fulk to soften naturally, I gripped Aznaro's lust and twisted. His hips thrusting wildly, he wailed as he grabbed my leg and jerked, causing me to stumble and fall, bouncing and tumbling down a few steps before I could stop myself. He threw himself over me, taking my lips as he repeatedly rammed his rod into mine. We slid and rolled down a few more steps, the pain from our tumble converted by magic to soaring pleasure. With first one on top then the other, we fucked with abandon, our wails and moans of pleasure filling the stairwell. He reached out, straining to take control of Fulk again, but I was able to turn his attempt aside.

"You're no match for me!" I snarled as we grunted and strained against each other, our voices loud and echoing in the tight confines of the stairwell.

"Your arrogance will be your undoing!" he growled in reply as he twisted his hips, causing us to slip down a few more steps so he came to rest on top.

He took my lips, our tongues battling as fervently as our cocks. I wadded my hand in his thick, long hair and hauled his head back. "Your overconfidence will be yours! You'll not take the duke and duchess from me!"

"You can't stop me!" he sneered as his hips battered mine.

"I already have!" I growled in reply as I rolled violently.

We toppled down more steps, moaning with pleasure. "Only because I can't use my full powers for fear of being discovered!" he snarled after we came to a stop and I began fucking him.

"Excuses! Your magic is no match for mine!"

He pulled my mouth to his to engage my tongue in a duel before he shoved my lips away. "Let us prove which of us is the better by settling it where we can use our full powers without being discovered!"

I glared at him as I thought, my hips never slowing. "The kitchen! We'll not be disturbed there!"

He took my lips in another furious kiss, pumping his hips so that we were fucking each other before he lunged sideways. We lurched down a handful more steps before stopping. He pounded his cock into mine a long moment as we growled and snarled at each other before he threw himself back and stumbled to his feet.

His chest heaving, he stood against the wall, glaring at me with clear malice. "Meet me there... if you dare."

I slowly rose to my feet. "Do you know the way?"

"No."

"Then follow me," I growled.

Our faces hard, I led him down the rest of the steps to the ground floor, past the armory and the long unused knights' quarters, curtly nodding to the keep's sleepy looking entrance guard as we passed into the courtyard. We strode rapidly across the bailey, my control over Nesta gradually slipping away with distance. As my grip over her lessened, her lust would diminish, and she'd drift into a well satisfied sleep.

I'd used the kitchen often to prepare my elixir, knew that the room would be deserted as the household slept, and that me going there would arouse no suspicions. I shoved the heavy kitchen door open and then shut it behind us before engaging the heavy bolt to prevent us from being interrupted.

The large room was dark, almost no light from the feeble moon penetrating the single window, the glass thickly hazed by smoke from the cooking fires. Using flint and steel, I quickly lit a candle, and then used that to light the remaining candles to bathe the room in a soft, warm, flickering light.

The kitchen was typical for a large and wealthy household. Occupying nearly one entire wall was a deeply blackened, oily looking fireplace that would easily hold dozens of men standing upright. The remainder of the wall was consumed by the neatly stacked supply of wood used to feed the fire. Opposite the fireplace was the buttery, pantry, and storeroom, sharing the wall with steps leading down into a cellar where wine, cheese, vegetables, and other perishables were kept cool. Dotting the spacious open center of the room were several large tables with thick, sturdy legs, their heavy, broad tops at a height that made standing while chopping and slicing comfortable, along with another large heavily built table of equal height with tubs designed to hold water for cleaning. Pots, pans, bowels, spoons, and knives were all clean and neatly arranged on shelves, tables, and hanging racks, ready for tomorrow's work. Dotted along the walls were an array of churns, buckets, smaller tables, and chairs used by the cooks in meal preparation. Wooden cubbies and shelves holding spices and oils took up the remainder of the wall space.

Though the cooking fireplace was cold, its fire smothered and ashes removed to prevent a fire in the middle of the night, the room was well warmed from the residual heat of cooking. As I lit the last candle, I turned to face DeVaryard. He was glaring at me over one of the heavy preparation tables as he began opening buttons and ties. I placed the candle I'd been using into the open holder and began to remove my own clothing.

"You have better control over your magic, but without me having to divide my power, you may find me a more daunting foe," he growled as he ripped his doublet and shirt from his shoulders and cast them aside onto another of the tables.

When first meeting him, I'd recognized that Aznaro was a huge, heavily built man, but seeing him without his shirt on confirmed the massiveness of his frame. His chest and arms were covered in thick, dark hair, but it in no way masked the size of this chest or arms, or the ripples of his stomach, the muscle cords in his shoulders and chest, and thick veins in his arms and lower torso, all clearly visible. He easily matched my size, and I already knew that he, like me, had enhanced his strength and ability to heal.

"With control comes power," I sneered in return as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it onto a nearby chair, "and with power, comes defeat."

"Who's your master?" he demanded as he began removing his sodden pants.

"Tralmilin. Yours?" I asked as I began removing my equally wet trousers and breas.

"Tralhirnick. You have sensed the diminishing?"

"Yes."

"Tralhirnick has commanded me to kill all the chosen I discover so that she may claim their power and magic. You shall be my second."

"Your previous foe must have been a weakling."

We tossed our trousers, breas, and boots aside and slowly began to circle the table as we appraised each other. His legs were as heavily muscled as the rest of his body, and like the rest of him, covered in thick dark hair. Also like me, his cock was massive and pointed skyward like a defiant fist while his scrotum hung large and heavy with his seed below. Covered with bulging veins, our cocks were considerably longer and thicker, and our scrotums larger, than even the most well-endowed of normals.

"A greed witch who proved no contest. She tried to tempt me with fortune and power, but her magic was weak, and I was able to easily bring her under my control. I fucked her to death, taking her power even as she begged me for mercy... mercy I did not show her... mercy I will not show you."

I dragged my fingers along the top of the table as we continued to slowly circle, our glares locked. "As you already know, I'm not so easily controlled."

He smiled, but it was cruel and without humor. "A challenge I relish."

"Then only one of us will leave this room?"

He bobbed his head once. "As my master has commanded."

I acknowledged his statement with a sharp nod of my head. "Then a fuck to the death it shall be," I growled.

Aznaro's smile spread slightly but remained just as cold. "Good... then I'll take that limp-cocked fool's coin without any further interference from you."

"Let us begin," I sneered as I stopped my circling and turned to face him, waiting as he slowly rounded the table.

I considered grabbing one of the knives and gutting him, but using a blade to kill another warlock who'd enhanced his healing with magic would be difficult at best. Better to drain him of his power to weaken him first.

He must have seen my gaze flick to the knives before it returned to him. "You fear me?" he asked as he paused at the corner of the table, blocking me from easy access to the blades. "Is that why you think of using a dagger against me?"

"You're the one who should be afraid," I rumbled.

"I fear nothing. Let us leave the knives for the normals and fight as lust warlocks should, with our cocks and our magic."

"As you wish," I growled, taking a quick step toward him to seize his massive member while lashing him with magic, gripping both his lust and cock and squeezing with all my might, holding nothing back and using all my power against him.

We roared as one when he responded in kind, his grip on my lust far stronger than any time before, long tendrils of seed gushing from our cocks to splash on each other's chest as we slammed our bodies together. Engaged in a torrid kiss, we drank from each other's well, our essence continuing to spill from our cocks to coat our hands and stomachs as we ground our bodies together, pain and pleasure becoming inseparable and the same. We moaned into each other's mouths, our hands and cocks trapped between our bodies as our hips lunged and thrusted, our free hand holding our mouths together as our tongues engaged in a frenzied duel, our massive muscles twisting and bulging with effort as we battled in near silence.

With a roar, Aznaro broke from the kiss and released my cock before he squatted, his essence slickened rod escaping my grasp. Before I could counter his sudden change in tactic, he gripped me just below my ass, lifted me from the floor, and drove me backwards into the table. I snarled with erotic pain, his hard, rippled stomach grinding briefly against my equally hard cock before my ass slipped over the edge of the heavy wooden table. I twisted, intending to roll off the tabletop and back to my feet, but he grabbed my shoulders and slammed them to the table. I tried to squirm away but he threw his body partially across my chest and used his weight to pin me. I attempted to shove him off me before rolling back to the floor, but he leaned heavier onto my chest, gripping the edge of the table and bracing with one of his massive arms as he drove a meaty fist hard into my groin. I bellowed as the hammer blow to my cock and balls became soaring pleasure, his wave of magic as he drove his fist into my manhood causing thick ribbons of my seed to erupt from my shaft to splash onto his chest.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, my face twisted into a mask of erotic pain, I grabbed my cock and stroked it furiously. Taking advantage of my momentary distraction as I battled my pleasure, he jerked my hand from my cock, squeezed my rod in his own mighty fist to hold it erect, and swallow it. With a snarling bellow of pleasure, my hips lunging as I fucked his mouth, I again tried to shove him away, but after failing that, I twisted toward him and flung my arm between his legs to grip his thickly muscled thigh. My shaft still plunging into his mouth, his tongue flicking and teasing, I used his body for leverage and twisted further, wrapped my other arm around his waist, and heaved with all my might as I rolled to my back. I wasn't able to lever him completely onto the table with me, instead grinding his hard cock against the edge of the table. He roared with pain and pleasure before he plunged the full length of my rod back into his mouth, but the brief lull in our struggle allowed me to obtain a better grip and drag him fully onto the table with me.

Lifting him by his hips, I swung his legs over my head, dropped him to his knees beside my ears, and then grabbed his massive cock. Shoving his member deep into my mouth, I flung my arms around his muscular thighs, gripped his ass tightly, and hauled him lower, locking my wrists to prevent his escape. Using a bit of magic to allow me to swallow such a huge cock, I took his entire length, burying my nose in his bush as he wailed with pleasure and began rocking his hips. It wasn't a good position for me, his massive cock down my throat preventing me from breathing, but he had me rocked back on my heels and I had to begin attacking to blunt his assault.

With his cock stretching my jaws, I gripped his lust and twisted savagely. His wail of pleasure was muffled by my cock as his rod twitched and throbbed, the rocking of his hips becoming harder and faster as he emptied himself down my throat. He squeezed my own lust in return, causing me to moan loudly around his cock as I explode with pleasure. My own cock pulsing and jerking, I again emptied myself into his mouth as I released my hold and forced his hips up, pulling his rod from my throat to allow me to suck in much needed air.

I rolled, dumping him to the table as I twisted his lust again, his roar of pleasure loud as he whipped me with his own magic. Laying our sides, we climaxed as one, our seed spraying from our hard shafts in thick streams to splatter our face and chests as we stroked each other furiously with rough and calloused hands. We twisted our lust yet again, our hips thrashing uncontrollably as we roared and bellowed, our essence gushing from our cocks to further drench our flesh and the table.

I screamed as he stopped stroking me, gripped my cock tightly at the base with one hand, and rammed the pointing finger from his other into my piss hole. In all my years, I'd never experienced anything such as what he was doing to me. My hips pumping frantically, I looked down my body in horror, watching as he forced his finger deeper into my cock, my shaft swelling like the soil when a mole moved through it as he did. I screamed again as he twisted my lust with his magic, my cock feeling like it was going to split open as I tried to spill my seed with his finger blocking my release.

In desperation, I rammed my own finger into his cock as I grabbed his lust with all my might. He shrieked, his hips churning madly as my thick finger massively distended his rod. Holding his cock tight, I could feel his manhood throbbing as my finger prevented his essence from escaping.

Screaming with lust and pleasure, our shafts gripped tightly in our opponent's hand, our hips lunged and bucked in such a frenzy we dislodged our opponent's finger and our essence exploded from our cocks to again splatter our faces and coat our chests.

We were expending huge amounts of magic in our attempts to overpower the other. I was gripping his lust tight enough to drive a normal person insane with desire, tight enough that a normal would willingly run into a fiery building or plunge into an icy river trying to satisfy their need. I was drinking deeply from Aznaro's well, but my reserves were diminishing every time he drank from mine. We were expending more power than we were taking from our enemy, and we couldn't continue to expend magic at this level without exhausting our power. If I were to consume my magical reserves first, this Spanish bastard could destroy me.