Moonfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tumbled away from Aznaro with a wail as I wrenched my seed slickened cock from his grip. We rolled off opposite sides of the table before turning to face each other, our faces twisted with lust and hatred as essence continued to dribble from our rods. He shoved the heavy table aside with a bellow before charging me, and though I set to take his rush, he drove me backwards into a cabinet holding crocks of various sizes. Roaring with the collision, my back slammed hard into the wood doors of the cabinet, cracking them with my impact as heavy crocks of all sizes tumbled off the open shelves above the doors to bounce off or break over us, spilling their contents as they fell.

Coated with oil, honey, and various spices, we struggled against each other, our snarls of effort and hatred loud in the quiet room, our feet skidding and sliding on the suddenly slippery stone of the floor. We strained against each other, our bodies glowing with the spilled liquids, our rock-hard cocks alternately jousting, slamming into our enemy's balls, or being crushed between our muscular bodies as we strained for advantage. With a roar, DeVaryard got his arm against the side of my face, the huge muscles of his arms and chest quivering with effort as he gradually forced my head back to slowly break my hold around his waist. Bellowing with effort, the muscles of my arms and chest taunt and bulging, our hard cocks grinding together, I strained to prevent his escape.

Realizing my hold was lost, I took a half-step back, grabbed his cock, and twisted savagely. His roar of effort became a scream of pleasure as his seed erupted from his rod, his hips bucking furiously as he fucked my tightly clenched fist. I drank from his well as he gripped my lust with his magic to viciously squeeze my desire. Grasping my ass tight, Aznaro hauled our hips together as he continued his furious fucking of my fist. I wailed with my rapture, repeatedly ramming my stiff cock into his hard body, my essence coating my hand and his cock. Our hips thrusting frantically, our backs arching as our cocks battled, we heaved against each other as we orgasmed, crying our bliss to the room.

While engaging in our frenzied fucking, my foot slipped and we crashed to the floor, Aznaro screaming loudly as my hand was ripped from his cock in the tumble. We landed hard with me on my back as our balls slammed together and our cocks crossed, crushed and bent between our bodies with the impact of our fall. We wailed with pleasure, our hips lunging frantically, our cocks fucking our foe's as we kicked and squirmed. He pulled my lips to his for a torrid kiss as we rolled, the shards of crockery slicing our flesh as we tumbled only adding to our excitement and pleasure. Our tongues still dueling, Aznaro drove his fist once, twice, then a third time into my ribs, each of his savage punches adding to my pleasure. We tumbled again as I wrapped him up with my arms and legs, screaming with exertion as I tried to squeeze the air from his lungs.

He forced himself up on strong arms, his back arching with head thrown back as he bellowed in effort and pleasure, our hard shafts trapped between our bodies.

"Your cock can't defeat mine!" he snarled, our scrotums slapping together as his furiously plunging hips ground his cock against mine.

"You're already defeated!" I sneered.

"Prepare to discover your error!" he snarled as he reached out with his magic and twisted my desire.

I roared as I orgasmed, my cock pulsing strongly as I added my slickness to our already slippery bodies. The magic wash from my orgasm triggered DeVaryard's own rapture and he wailed loudly as we redoubled the fury of our fucking. I grabbed his oil-soaked hair and hauled him down to crush his lips to mine in a brutal kiss, our fast-thrusting hips savagely battering our cocks together as we drank from each other's wells. He was wasting his magic by lashing me into orgasm, and though the urge to respond in kind was almost overwhelming, I resolved to battle him with my body as much as possible, reserving my magic to finish him when he'd exhausted his power.

Snarling and growling as we ground our cocks and balls together with brutish effort, sweat began beading on our bodies from the warmth of the room and the intensity of our battle. Grimacing with effort, we rolled onto our sides as our powerful arms continued to try to squeeze the air from our opponent's lungs. With our tongues dueling as ruthlessly as our cocks, Aznaro broke from the kiss, released his crushing embrace, and shoved furiously against my shoulders. We roared as one, our cocks and balls being compressed even more tightly as he levered our chests apart. Our backs arching, the muscles in our chest and arms taunt and hard with effort, we continued to maul each other's manhood with our own.

Shrieking with effort, his massive arms quivering, Aznaro slowly began to break free from my embrace, his oil slickened body impossible to hold. With another roar of effort by us both, my grip failed, and he tumbled away. We scrambled madly, trying to get to our feet, but the oil covered floor made it difficult to regain our footing. Slipping and sliding on my knees, I lunged for him, grabbed his hips, and dragged him to his knees as he struggling to rise. His face a mask of rage, he twisted away before spinning to face me and driving a meaty fist hard into my cock. My essence exploded from my rod as I screamed, my magic again making intolerable pain unbearable pleasure.

As I howled my pleasure to the ceiling, my back arching with ecstasy, I grabbed my cock with both hands and stroked it frantically. My hips lunging uncontrollably, he forced me to orgasm again with a lash of his magic, my frantic stroking of my rod flinging the thick ribbons of come erupting from my shaft onto our bodies. As I furiously fucked my hands, blinded by pleasure and lust, he shoved me to the floor. He again squeezed my lust, my wail of pleasure loud and long as I raptured a third time. Lost in lust, my back arched backwards as powerful legs forced my hips high into the air and tipped me onto my shoulders, my hands a near blur as I feverishly stroked my shaft. My essence splattering on my chest and face, Aznaro wailed as he furiously stroked his own cock, his seed squirting in long tendrils to land on my cock, my fast-moving hands splattering the thick liquid as the wash of my orgasms drove him into his own climax.

As I continued stroking my cock in a blind frenzy of lust, he shoved me off my feet and shoulders onto my side while again pummeling me with his magic. I screamed in renewed rapture as a long, thick stream of my essence arced onto the floor. Triggered by my rapture, his cock untouched, Aznaro roared with his own orgasm, his seed splashing onto my back and ass as he flipped me to my stomach and held me by my hips. Awash in pleasure, I bellowed as I clawed at the floor to escape his grip, my hips thrusting wildly as I furiously humped the floor, the hard, fast slap of my balls against the stones as my throbbing cock smeared my seed another source of pleasure.

Though still strong enough to drive me headlong into bliss, his last magical attack was slightly weaker than the ones that came before it. He was draining me, drinking deep from my well, but I was drinking from his also, and I wasn't expending my magic to do so. Still recovering from four orgasms in quick succession, I tried to scramble to my feet, but he knocked me down again and threw himself across my back, trapping my cock and balls between my hard body and the even harder floor. With his powerful legs to either side of my hips, his massive cock slid between my legs to punch into my balls as his thickly corded arm tightened around my throat.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to make you my whore... just like I did that greed bitch," he snarled, his mouth close to my ear.

"No!" I roared as I reared.

My back arching as I pressed up on stiff arms, I attempted to twist away and throw him off, but he tightened his grip around my throat and braced as he slowly thrust his hips, his cock searching for the opening to my ass. I tried to twist to the other side, but again he braced and prevented me from turning or dislodging him. I fell back to the floor and grasped the arm that held my head back and preventing me from breathing with both hands, straining to loosen his debilitating hold. I began to buck and thrust my hips to prevent his cock from entering my ass, again furiously fucking the floor while struggling fiercely to free my throat. Despite my efforts, I felt his cock brush against the entrance to my tunnel, starting to enter before slipping away. I strained against his arm as I lashed out with as much magical power as I could channel, equally desperate to breathe and to prevent him from fucking me. When I was with a man, I was the one doing the fucking, not the one being fucked.

DeVaryard roared as he began thrusting his hips violently to repeatedly slide his shaft between my legs. Using my clenched thighs like a pussy, he furiously drove the head of his cock into the floor, striking my balls and covering them in his essence with every stroke. As his orgasm washed over me, I began fucking the floor even more frantically, my cock sliding across the oil slickened stones as I battled against my need, struggling to hold against Aznaro's overwhelming pleasure so I wouldn't rapture and feed his power.

While he was distracted by his orgasm, I twisted, this time succeeding in rolling over and pinning him to the floor on his back, his massive cock still feverishly thrusting between my legs as the last of his seed dribbled from the tip onto my scrotum. I again hauled on his arm, and this time it loosened just enough for me to suck in life giving air. With a roar of effort, I slipped my arm inside his, then bellowing as one, we joined in a battle of strength.

Arms shaking and voices crying out with effort, our hips pumping, his cock sliding between my legs to slam repeatedly into my balls, I slowly wormed my arm against the side of my face. Our sweat and the oil made my flesh slick and allowed me to use my limb as a lever to force his arm away from my throat. With a throat rending scream and a final titanic effort, my arm slipped free to break his hold.

I lunged away from him, spun to face him, and then fell to my back as he threw himself at me, catching him with my legs under his left arm and over his right shoulder. I locked my ankles and squeezed with every ounce of my strength, my legs bulging and shaking as we roared with effort.

Our teeth bared in fury, we sneered at each other, my ass rising from the floor as he slowly struggled to his knees. I expected him to lash me with his magic, but instead he grabbed my cock and began stroking me furiously. Snarling with pleasure, I twisted and grabbed his cock in return before savaging it with my fist. He roared as he gripped my leg with his free hand and tried to twist away, but only succeed in toppling to the floor.

"You're spent and out of magic!" I growled as we pleased each other with tight grips and fast strokes.

"I still have enough left to finish you!" he grunted in reply, his hand a blur over my rigid cock.

I considered squeezing his desire to make him orgasm, but refrained, certain in his weakened state I could finish him with my body alone, conserving my precious magic in the event he had more power in reserve than I thought.

We abused each other's cocks for several long moments, viciously twisting and jerking our opponent's thick rods, the only sounds in the quiet room our moans and gasps of pleasure, pants, grunts, and snarls of effort, and the soft slap of flesh on flesh. We were trapped, our glistening, slippery bodies bound together in lust and pleasure, sipping from each other's wells as our lust and need to come rose, neither of us able to finish the other as our physical strength slowly faded.

With our tight fists and fast strokes never slowing, our pleasure was approaching a peak and our snarls and moans of ecstasy were becoming louder and longer. Believing his magic was seriously depleted, I released the lock around his ribs and tried to tumble away, intending to grab one of the kitchen's many knives and plunge it into his chest, but he grabbed me around the waist before I could escape. I twisted, trying to break free of his hold, but I was only partially successful. Because of the slickness of the floor, he spun on his back when he caught me by my hips as I tried to stagger to my feet. The oil covered floor made escape difficult, and my feet slipped as he dragged on me, causing me to crash back to my hands and knees, landing over his chest with my ass almost in his face. Seizing the opening, he clamped his legs around my ribs, locked his ankles over my back, and tightened his arms around my thighs to prevent me from squirming away.

My face twisted with effort, malice, and lust, I braced on hands and knees with a bellow as he levered his hips off the floor, driving his cock into my stomach as he squeezed me between his powerful thighs with rib creaking force. We were once again trapped, but with us facing opposite directions, there was little either of us could do to inflict damage on the other or escape. He released one of my thighs, but before he could drive his fist into my ass or seize my cock, as he likely intended, he had to reestablish his hold when I used the opportunity to try to lurch away. Braced on hands and knees, I began lunging my hips in a desperate attempt to break the developing stalemate, ramming the heads of our cocks together like fleshy battering rams, our mutual screams of pleasure loud in the room.

"You English swine!" Aznaro screamed as he began pumping his hips in time with mine, increasing the force of the collision between our shafts. "Your cock is trying to make me come, but I'll make you come first!"

"You Spanish bastard!" I roared in return. My face twisted with lust, exertion, and rage, I furiously drove my thick, iron-hard shaft into his equally massive and hard rod in a contest of cock strength and endurance. "Your hard cock is going to make me come again!" I snarled as I battled my rising pleasure.

"Your cock can't defeat mine! Do it! Spray your seed all over my cock!"

I was too close, his previous fast stroking of my cock having drawn my orgasm near. I growled, fighting against my growing need to rapture as our cocks slammed together with shattering force, but there was no stopping my attack on his cock... or my fall.

"You Spanish bastard, I'm going to... you're making me... I'm coming!" I howled, my essence exploding from my rod to coat our lances as they continued to joust.

He growled hard and deep before he too wailed, my orgasm pushing him into his own bliss. We rammed our hips forward, holding them there to grind the heads of our cocks together, our screams of effort and pleasure loud. I strained to drive my hips forward even harder, our cocks engaged in a furious contest. Our hard shafts straining under the incredible force we were placing on them, my cock throbbed deep and hard as it attempted to pump my seed into Aznaro's cock while his cock attempted to do the same to mine. With his orgasm, his crushing embrace around my ribs first tightened and then loosened slightly.

With a cry of effort, I strained forward, my oil slickened body aiding my escape, the pressure against my cock increased, then increased again, before our shafts slipped past each other to cross like fleshy swords. Slowly dragging myself from between his legs, our rigid cocks continued to duel as they twisted and scraped against each other, until with a lurch, I was free.

Realizing my escape was inevitable, Aznaro released me and scrambled to his feet as I did the same. As I whirled to face him, he grabbed one of the large knives from a shelf and then spun toward me, our stone-hard cocks swinging and bouncing, our seed still dripping from the tips of our cocks in long glistening tendrils.

"So, you admit your defeat!" I jeered. "You can't defeat me with you cock or magic, so you turn to a dagger!"

"One victory is as sweet as another!" he snarled as he swiped viciously at me with the blade, clearly aiming to cut off my cock.

I leapt back, the blade passing harmlessly in front of me. I glanced around, looking for something, anything, to defend myself, but as he lunged at me again, I had no choice but to leap back again. He was driving me farther from the wall and the nearest knives, and closer to the buttery and pantry where there would be little to help me. He attacked again, aiming to drive the sharp tip of the blade deep into my piss hold. As I dodged, I grabbed his arm as it passed, but he was as slick as I was, and I couldn't hold him and wrench the weapon from his grip. With a twist and a snarl, he jerked the blade back too quickly for me to completely avoid. I roared, the pain flaring into pleasure as I spun away, blood spilling down my leg as I backed away to put more distance between my cock and the blade Aznaro was slowly weaving in front of me. For a normal, the cut was easily deep enough to impair movement, but with my magic the wound was already healing. I continued to back away, carefully watching the blade as the weight and slowness I felt in my leg rapidly disappeared.

"The first of many cuts," he sneered. "The final one being when I cut off your cock and balls before gutting you like the swine you are!"

He lunged at me again, this time trying to drive the blade into my scrotum. I blocked, catching his wrist as I darted aside, the blade passing harmlessly. With a roar of effort, I gripped his hands and tried to turn the knife back on him, but our strength was too evenly matched. Panting and grunting, every massive muscle in our bodies taunt with effort, we knew to falter was to die. Our hands tangled around the hilt of the knife, the tip nearly touching my cock, the blade slowly wavered as we stood locked in a near silent test of strength and endurance.

To break the deadlock, I gripped DeVaryard's lust and squeezed with all my might. He wailed as his essence deluged from his cock to coat our hands, the knife, and my cock. He spun to the side as his strength suddenly faltered, the blade narrowly missing his cock as I twisted the knife toward him and tried to drive it home. As he twisted away, he gripped my own lust and squeezed. With a grunt, I fell into my own rapture, my seed splattering on his body and the floor as I stumbled with his sudden movement. His squeezing of my lust was enough to cause me to rapture, but his magical grip was much weaker than any time since we left the keep and joined in combat. I had no way to gauge his reserve of power, but judging by the feebleness of his grip, his magic was faltering.

"Your magic is exhausted," I panted as we again engaged in a muscle straining contest of strength and endurance, but now his wrists were twisted, and the tip of the blade was pointed at his cock.

"I have more, but I don't need magic to defeat you!" he gasped in reply.

I considered attacking him with my magic, but my own reserves were noticeably depleted, and I didn't want to waste my magic in case I was wrong about his remaining strength. Refilling my reservoir of power would take time, and people, and I had to maintain a supply to perform for Duke and Duchess Willow after I vanquished this upstart.

We were too evenly matched physically. If we were still locked in this duel of strength come sunrise, my ability to drink from his well would vanish, forcing me to kill him with weapons or hands, a daunting task with our ability to heal. All my thoughts flicked through my mind in an eye blink, and with a growl of frustration, I recommitted myself to defeating him with my body alone as I released his hands and dodged away.