Moonfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He staggered with the sudden loss of resistance but quickly recovered and slashed at me, the tip of the blade narrowly missing my rigid cock. He lunged again, then again, no longer focusing on just my cock as he drove me back. I bounced off the wall, then slid through the open door into the pantry, looking for an opportunity to go on the attack. He thrust the knife at me as he followed me into the small room, at my chest this time, and I slammed the door as hard as I could. Though the door hit his shoulder while closing, it was enough, and it briefly trapped his arm between the heavy wooden door and the stone wall.

He shrieked as I lunged for the knife, intending to wrench the weapon from his grip before he could recover, but he rammed the door open with his shoulder just as I seized his wrist. The door crashed solidly into me, knocking me back as I dragged him into the room by his arm. Holding his wrist, I prepared to spin into him to entrap his limb between my arm and body so I could break his wrist and free the knife from his grip. I took another half-step back and began to turn as I pulled him to me by his arm, when my heel hit something solid and unmoving, throwing me off balance.

Unable to recover, I tumbled back, but I only fell a short distance before I landed on something firm but yielding. Aznaro first resisted my pull as I fell, but realizing I was vulnerable, he dove for me, trying to drive the blade into my chest. I desperately grabbed his knife hand with my other, using both my hands as I labored to fend off the weapon. I was bent backwards over bags of flour or grain, the point of the blade almost touching my chest as he sneered down at me, our cocks squeezed tightly between our bodies. He added his other hand to the back of the hilt and leaned into the blade with his weight, the hand driving the knife down touching his chest.

"You're doomed, Englishman," he growled as he began fucking my cock with his own, adding to my strain.

I couldn't spare the breath to answer, striving with every fiber of my being to prevent the blade from plunging into me as he continued to pump his hips, his giant, stiff cock fucking mine between our glistening bodies. I bellowed with effort as the point began sinking into my chest, a thin trickle of blood welling from around the blade. My leg had healed greatly, but a knife plunging into my chest would be a far more grievous wound, and slower to heal.

In desperation I struck with my magic, squeezing and twisting his lust with every bit of strength in my possession. Aznaro screamed as seed exploded from his cock to coat my chest, his hips thrusting with sudden violence as I heaved him up, bending his back while twisting the weapon to the side. The blade clear of my flesh, I allowed the knife to plummet, the blade plunging into the cloth bag beneath me, nicking my shoulder in passing.

His hips thrusting in a frenzy, his hard cock smearing his essence between our bodies, I released the knife with one hand and drove my fist into his throat. The punch was weak, but it was enough. His hips still churning furiously, he gagged as he released the weapon with one hand and grabbed his neck.

Drinking from his well, the flood of pleasure from his orgasm threatened to overwhelm me. I groaned with the effort of holding my rapture while jerking the knife free from the bag, not wanting to feed his power. I intended to drive the dagger into his chest, but my grip was awkward, and he still held the weapon with one hand. Realizing his danger, he released his throat to grab the hilt with both hands, groaning with effort as he strained to preventing me from turning the blade on him while fucking my cock and whipping me with his magic.

I roared, his grip on my lust surprisingly strong after the weakness of his previous attack. Essence erupted from my cock as I thrust my hips furiously, our rods smearing and mixing my seed with his as we fucked each other hard and fast, our arms quivering as we battled each other and our pleasure.

As my rapture faded, I realized I couldn't easily turn the blade and run it into his chest. I tried to jerk the knife free of his grip so I could drive the blade deep into his side or back, but as I did, I hit the knife against a shelf and knocked it from our hands, the weapon falling to the floor with a ring of metal on stone.

He tried to fling himself off me in the direction of the sound, but I stopped him by pulling him into a torrid kiss. Our hands battling as fiercely as our cocks and tongues, he bent me farther over the bag, bending my back in a reverse arch, stretching me out, our flailing hands scattering and breaking crocks as he attempted to pin my arms. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to escape his grasping hands and our fingers locked as he pinned my hands to the bags over my head. We moaned as our bodies continued to war, stiff cock to stiff cock, hard nipples to hard nipples, heavy scrotum to heavy scrotum, and probing tongue to probing tongue. Straining against each other, our thick, muscular bodies unmoving except for our furiously plunging hips and darting tongues, we raptured as one, our seed pumping from our rods to be smeared between us. Moaning in pleasure and effort, our rippled flesh liberally doused with essence from our long battle, we taxed our bodies to their limit, holding nothing back as we fucked and fought with equal fervor.

Gripping each other's hands in crushing grips, our magic fueling our bodies and giving us strength, we remained unmoving except for our wildly thrusting hips and flailing tongues. We were locked in muscle straining combat, moaning loudly into the other's mouth as we sought to destroy our opponent by any means necessary. Unable to withstand the twin torments of desperate, muscle twisting effort, and equally desperate, cock battering fucking, our lips parted as we wailed with pleasure, our rods spasming as they again pumped our essence between our bodies, my muscles shrieking in agony from our sustained contest.

Aznaro took my lips again, his tongue warring with mine as our cocks attempted to pummel the other into submission between our thickly muscled bodies, our balls slamming together with intense flashes of pleasure with every stroke. My strength faltering, desperate to break the stalemate, I twisted with a loud moan of effort, dumping us off the bags and onto the floor.

We landed with a grunting thud, the impact breaking us apart, but not before we wailed in pleasure as our cock and balls were crushed between us. In the dim light from the candles in the kitchen, I saw the glint of the knife blade and dove for it.

DeVaryard, realizing what I was doing, also scrambled for it by throwing himself across my back, his added weight grinding my cock and balls against the stones of the floor. Our hands reached the knife at very nearly the same moment, but in our desperate rush to gain control of the weapon, it was lost under the shelves.

Our roars of rage and effort loud in the small room, I drove an elbow into his chest before twisting out from under him as he tried to take me into another choke hold. I landed on my back, but I was able to kick out, catching DeVerard in the chest to drive him through the door into the kitchen. He crashed against one of the heavy work surfaces as I leapt to my feet to give chase, catching him as he threw himself away from the table. He lunged toward the knives, but before he could take more than a single step, I caught him by a wrist and jerked him towards me. He tried to turn to face me, but I blocked him by sliding my hands around his ribs and under his arms as my chest slammed into his muscular back. With a snarl of effort, I locked my hands behind his neck to force his arms over his head. His fist clinching at the ceiling in impotent rage, he screamed with the effort of trying to break out of my hold.

My hard cock squeezed between his muscular legs, the head pressing against his balls, I slammed his chest down on the tabletop and brought my lips close to his ear. "Now I'm going to fuck you and make you my whore," I snarled, my teeth bared with my fury.

"No!" he screamed as he thrust and lunged, grinding his rigid cock against the thick leg of the table.

Snarling and growling, I struggled to get my cock into his ass with our bodies locked together in our erotic brawl. I repeatedly drove my cock forward, seeking the entrance to his tunnel, but as he bucked and squirmed beneath me, crying out his effort and rage, my cock kept missing its target and either slid up the crack of his ass or down between his legs. I finally felt the head slip into his opening, and I roared with victory as his ass clamped down on the tip of my cock. It was clear from the tightness of his tunnel he'd never been fucked, but I wouldn't be denied, and I threw my head back to bellow in pleasure and effort as I labored to shove my entire length into his ass.

"You're ripping me asunder, you English bastard!" he screamed as he bucked and jerked.

As I strained to force my cock into his ass, he struggled to escape my fucking, driving his cock into the table leg so hard the table grated and screaked as it inched its way across the floor as our feet shuffled along behind to keep pace. He howled, thrusting his hips even more furiously as his cock sprayed his seed in a thick rope onto the leg.

His orgasm triggered my own and I wailed with ecstasy. My cock was only halfway in, so I pulled back slightly before pushing in again with another bellow of need and exertion. He was still fighting me, trying to dislodge my cock from his ass while simultaneously squeezing it with all his strength. The tightness of his ass seemed to be ripping the skin from my cock as it forced his tunnel wider. Magic converted the pain of my passage into soaring pleasure, my massively hard cock throbbing against his ass's tight embrace as I emptied myself into his hole. With us bellowing as one, I shoved my cock forward even harder, the table sliding slowly across the floor as I forced myself inside him. I pulled back and then pressed forward a fourth time, my essence lubricating my passage, our cries of battle and pleasure ringing loud as my shaft slowly stretched his opening, my big hard cock battling his small tight ass for supremacy.

As my hips pressed into the cheeks of his ass, I hauled him upright and released my hold on his arms. We staggered back from the table, my cock still buried deep as I gripped his throat with one hand and his seed drenched cock with the other. Snarling with effort and the tightness of his tunnel, I began slowly plunging my cock into him while stroking his cock furiously.

Grabbing my hair with one hand, the wrist of the hand at his throat with the other, Aznaro twisted his head and pulled my lips to his with a soft wail. We kissed savagely, our tongues dueling as I slowly fucked him, our glistening bodies glowing in the soft candlelight.

"You're beaten, DeVaryard," I sneered as our lips parted. "Your magic is depleted and I've made you my whore."

"As your magic is depleted!"

I slowly twisted his lust, causing him to howl as his hips began jerking and thrusting, his essence erupting in a thick stream to land on the tabletop as I continued to stroke his cock hard and fast. I drank from his well, his lust washing over me as I began fucking him harder.

"Attack me with your magic! Make me come and drink from my well! Prove to me you're my equal!" I challenged.

"I have no need of magic to defeat you!" he growled as he began struggling in my gasp again.

Snarling and growling like two angry dogs, we battled with my cock in his ass, staggering and stumbling until my rod slipped from his opening as I tried to reestablish my hold around his arms to subdue him, his oily flesh allowing him to slip my grip and escape. Free from my grasp, he turned and lunged at me, driving me back as he drove a hard right fist into my stomach with a meaty thump. I grunted deeply, staggered by the power of his punch, fighting against my need to rapture while countering with a left to his ribs and then a right to his face to slow his approach.

He reeled back, spat blood onto the floor as he wiped is mouth with the back of his hand, and then glared at me, his eyes full of rage and malice. I'd challenged him with my magic and he hadn't responded in kind. He'd gambled he could overwhelm me with his magic and defeat me quickly... and lost.

I flicked my fingers, calling him to me with a nasty smile as I did the men I was defeating in wrestling. "Come! Let us finish this... man to man as I drink your well dry."

He spat blood again. He was still bleeding from my blow, a minor wound his magic should have easily healed already. If he was conserving his magic to the point of not healing himself, his magic had to be dangerously low indeed. He must have expended the last of his useable power when he gripped my lust in our desperate battle for the knife.

He quickly turned for the knives, but I again caught his arm and hauled him to a stop before I spun him around and drove a hard right into his stomach, putting my back and shoulders into the attack for maximum power. He grunted with my blow, his big hard cock bobbing with the impact, but then he roared as he powered into me and drove me back. During out battle, I'd discovered he liked to get in close, and I expected his charge.

I backed quickly and turned to the side, but he grabbed me in passing, locking his hand over my wrist before turning and attempting to roll me over his hip. I countered, shifting my weight to prevent him from throwing me, using my momentum to toss him aside instead. He stumbled into the massive cooking fireplace, knocking the hanging iron pots and spit to the floor with the deafening, bell-like rattle of iron on stone.

I charged into the hearth after him, pressing my advantage as he scrambled to his feet with a large iron pot in his hand. He threw the pot at me by the handle, but I ducked the projectile as I slammed into him, driving him into the backwall of the fireplace. Using the wall to brace, he shoved me away while grabbing my cock. I tried to block his grab, but he slipped past my defense.

Screaming in pleasure, my hips thrusting wildly, my essence exploding from my rod to land on his stomach and cock as he crushed my shaft and balls in his grip. Without relinquishing his hold on my cock, he tried to stop me from seizing his cock in return, our arms tangling as I powered through his attempt to protect his manhood. He roared as I twisted his member savagely, his seed gushing forth to splash on my own stomach and cock. Roaring our pleasure to the room as we strained against each other, our feet slipped and fought for purchase on the greasy fireplace floor as we savaged each other's cock.

We wailed again while mauling each other's stone-hard cock, our seed erupting from our shafts to splatter our bodies as we struggled against our enemy and our pleasure. Our fists savaging our foe's hard cock, our thickly corded legs straining as we used our free hand grapple with each other, I was slowly overpowering him and driving him into the corner of the fireplace when he stepped on a thin, flat skillet. The large iron disk skidded from under his foot and he fell to one knee, screaming as his cock was ripped from my hand.

Dragging me down with him, I tried to make full use of his misfortune by twisting and throwing him to the floor. I roared with pleasure as I dove on top of him, ripping his hand from my cock while trying to turn him so I could ram my shaft back into his ass. I'd expected him to try to block my attempt to turn him, but instead he moved with me and used his momentum to twist away, spoiling my plan. I hit the floor with a heavy thud and a grunt. We scrambled, both of us trying to gain an advantage as we threw ourselves at each other. Crashing together on our knees, we twisted, falling to roll and squirm on the warm stones of the dead fire while knocking pots and pans in all directions with loud, ringing clangs.

Our hips thrusting and plunging, our hard cocks dueling between our bodies, Aznaro's despair was obvious in the desperation of his fucking. We tumbled again, our bodies becoming coated with the thick black grease left from cooking the duke's game. Snarling in effort and hate, we wrapped each other in muscle straining embraces, my hips rising and falling rapidly as I fucked his hard cock with mine. I adjusted my hold, gripping his hair to pull his lips to mine for a torrid kiss as we again squirmed and rolled over each other, the war between our cocks and balls never slowing.

"You're still bleeding," I sneered as I pulled back from the kiss, the taste of his blood filling my mouth. "You have nothing left to give."

"My cock is still hard, and I have magic enough left to take your power when you rapture!"

"Then you'll have to fuck my essence out of me because your magic is depleted!" I snarled as I squirmed slightly lower and thrust slowly, my rigid cock searching for his entrance.

"No," he screamed as he tried to shove me away. "You'll not fuck me again!" Arching his back to wrap his powerful legs around my head, he groaned loudly with exertion.

I felt the pull of his magic as he tried to soften my cock, but I quickly and easily turned his feeble attack aside. Grunting with effort, I struggled to my knees, dragging his hips off the grease covered stones and into my crotch as I clasped his legs tightly to my chest. I thrusted slowly, snarling and growling with effort as my cock searched for its home.

With a wail of desperate effort, he tried escape my grasp, frantic to protect his ass from my probing cock, but my cock found his opening and I rammed it deep with a single, vicious, thrust. He wailed as he clawed frantically at the floor and wall of the fireplace, his talon like fingers digging groves in the thick grease as struggled to escape my cock, knocking me to my side so we were laying with our bodies arranged like an ill-formed T.

His ass lubricated and stretched from by previous fucking, I began driving into him brutally hard, my face twisting with pleasure and effort. I labored against the crushing embrace of his legs as he wailed and bucked, my own snarls and moans of pleasure loud. Pounding my cock into his ass with furious effort, I held him tight as he slowly dragged us across the greasy stones of the fireplace until he could seize a piece of the spit, his face and voice clearly telling of his rising pleasure and effort.

His muscles bunching with effort, he hauled on the rough, heavy iron bar with a roar, dragging us a bit farther into the center of the fireplace as I continued to hold his legs to my chest while fucking him furiously. As I pounded my cock into him, he jerked and heaved on the spit until the piece fell from the hook with a muffled clank. Quickly pulling it to him, he lifted the bar and swung it at my head. With his legs locked around my neck I couldn't avoid the blow. I parried the strike with my arm and shoulder, my snarls of pleasure and effort becoming a scream as I again filled his ass with my seed, my magic converting the pain of his attack to pleasure.

He drank from me as he drew the bar back, clearly intending to hit me again. Fighting against my rapture, I grabbed the rough iron bar and held fast before he could pull it out of my reach. We bellowed with one voice as he pulled furiously on the spit, our bodies once again engaged in a contest of strength as my hips continued to furiously pound against his ass. Still holding the bar with one hand, I released my grip on his legs with my other, grabbed his cock, and began stroking his rod as fast as his ass did my cock. My seed making his channel slick, I redoubled my efforts to fuck an orgasm out of him, intending to take back what he'd just taken from me. Our battle over the spit keeping my cock in his ass, I fucked him harder, then harder and faster still. He wailed as his cock began throbbing in my hand, his essence exploding from him to add to the thick, greasy coating on the fireplace floor.