All Comments on 'Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 02'

by Hidalgo1001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love

I love this kind of wife,HOT.Thanks for sharing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife falls for lust instead of love

If the world revolved into sex with no love or intamisy were would we be. If she gives up Dave for John she will lose those things which women crave the most. For a woman to think that all there is is her sexual satisfaction she will someday as she gets older will regret being a piece of ass for someone to satisfy his own lust. Time will come when she really needs someone to be there for her and to support her and no one will be there

She will be replaced by someone else. Woman crave more than just a dick. It will be interesting to see where the author takes it . Hopefully it will not be something stupid or unreal. He has her train of thought as a stupid woman about to continue to make mistakes and the mindset is perfect for it.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

the writing isnt bad, in fact quite good, but the flow from reality to dream to reality grows wearisome, and tires the reader. And it all is just cover for another story of a woman who loses her soul for big cock. It's like a flowery, more dreamy version of the story done a lot here. I am sure some readers will llike it a lot, everyone has different tastes and mine runs to reality and emotions, drama and conflict, and this is just cuckolding for big cock.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Love and other things

Anonymous commented "If that is love this wife doesn't know the meaning of the word.'

Does anybody?

So far as the story is concerned, I agree with Patillie. It was quite well written, but I didn't find it to be a particularly satisfying story.

(But then, I'm becoming a bit jaded with LW stories. I hate revenge and retribution so I don't read them and, as Dtiverson has said elsewhere, there's a limit to how creative a writer can be in any other form of wandering wife story.)

Lue

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
What is Love?

Well for a start it's commitment to your relationship rather than to your own selfish appetites.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Indeed, Twentyseven

Have you read ReedRichards' beautiful Romance story 'The Cabin'? It was published on the 12th June, so it's still in the New Stories list. I can't recommend it highly enough.

A quote from the story that really got to me: "People have to work on marriages, people have to work on relationships, to make them work. But you don't work on love. You are either in love or you aren't."

Love: I can't define it, but I know it when I'm in it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good read

This was a good story. Please continue to write! Don't worry about the naysayers, because 10 to 1, they don't even have a story of their own, here on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Luedon

Love is never to have to say "I'm sorry".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep

This is the kind of wife one would like to put both hands around her neck and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. I can understand how it's possible for the btb crowd to favor such an outcome. Although I don't favor violence or revenge on anybody I see why some would. "Love"-who really knows what that means. It seems a wasted emotion especially in loving wives. How many stories start out with I love my husband to death but can't stop fucking around. How's that love. (signed ML)

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

She gets away with it and thinks she has a get out of jail card?? Hope he finds out fast and dumps the bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My pet peeve is writers stating that I love my wife or husband to death, but.

Then they go on to do everything they can to destroy the relationship, love is how you treat the other person so when writing this kind of story leave that out, it ruins it. Nobody reading this belives for a second she is in love with her husband.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 8 years agoAuthor
THE LAST CHAPTER PERSPECTIVE

Many of your complaints about the wife in this story will be addressed in the final chapter. Please read on.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wake up

Wake up, and but this bitch on the street. She.most definitely does not love you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous