Moonlight Glaze

Story Info
Long term couple spice up their sex life at the beach.
1.7k words
4.31
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just trust me," she said, pulling his hand behind her.

She hopped over the cobblestones, carefully balancing on the balls of her feet and led him down the pathway. The sound of the waves was getting closer, and the place was getting darker until they finally arrived at the little secluded beach that she was so keen on showing him. "Isn't this nice?" she said, opening up a picnic blanket. "It's a little secret bay. All to ourselves." Matt took a quick look around, turning his head and observing the beach from one corner to the other. She wasn't wrong in saying that she found a secret hideout, but he wasn't convinced that he could call it a beach.

The little patch of sand outlining the waves was not much bigger than a double bed, and it had high cobble walls wrapping around, leaving only a tiny opening from where they came through. There weren't any light posts either and had it not been for the moon's reflection and some distant hotels that shined the faintest of lights, they would have been in pitch black.

Cara and Matt had been together since high school, almost fifteen years. Neither of them wanted to have kids, and their love had grown deep for each other. They had a strong bond together, one that few couples managed to achieve in their lives, and they complemented one another like butter and bread. But, despite their free-spirited lives, their attraction towards each other was starting to dim out. They'd been over the honeymoon phase a long time ago, and a calmer light had now replaced the fireworks that once filled their chests. Their sex life wasn't really fun and exciting anymore; nothing about it was new. Their touch remained the same, their words were the same, and the whole sequence felt like it had been used way too many times.

But, they weren't just going to give up on each other that easily. They took a week apart, distancing themselves from each other and giving their hearts space. Igniting that feeling again of missing each other, and along with that, Cara made a little mental list of things they should do together to spice things up. And having sex outside where someone could easily see them was high on her list.

She crossed her legs and sat down onto the blanket, casually reaching for a bottle of red wine from her tote bag, "Do you want a glass?" she asked, pulling out the cork. Matt looked down at her seemingly innocent blue eyes, and his face melted into a smile. "Of course, how can I say no to this gorgeous creature?" She shook her head and rolled her eyes while he sat down by her side, and for a brief moment there, it felt like they'd gone back in time. She took a sip of wine, swirling it around her tongue and then looked over to Matt. "Do you like it?" she asked, leaning close to him. "Yeah," he said, taking another sip to confirm his thoughts. "It's smooth and sweet. Just like your lips," he whispered, leaning in close to her face and gently tasting her lips.

It wasn't long after their kiss that the bottle of wine had finished, and their thoughts got a little blurry. Cara went in for another kiss, but this time she poured her soul into it. She ran her hand through his hair, pulling his face close to hers and pressed her breasts up against his chest. Gently rocking her hips against his thighs and teasing him as best she could. Matt moved in even closer to her, wrapping his arm behind her neck and pulling her in. His breath softly landing on the side of her cheek as his wine-stained lips brushed hers.

Cara closed her eyes and shifted her full focus onto Matt, ignoring all the distractions surrounding her. The distant noises seemed to fade away, and the crashing waves sounded softer as she lost herself in the moment. He brushed his thumb over her pink lips, and she kissed it gently, pressing her lips onto the tip of his finger as if to tease him about what else they could be doing. Then she lowered her back onto the blanket, and Matt wrapped his leg around her, pinning Cara down onto the blanket.

She slid her hand down his chest, over his belly and onto his crotch until her fingers were massaging his growing shaft. And Matt followed her lead. Pushing his fingers past the edge of her dress, he greedily filled his palm with her heavy breasts. Slowly massaging around her budding nipples and pulling the fabric down to one side, forcing her right breast to fall out of her dress. He wrapped his fingers around the bottom of her breast, squeezing them and brushing his thumb over her nipple. Soft at first and then harder. Biting it in between his teeth and playing around with his tongue. Then, he moved over to her left breast and repeated every single step. Massaging it, sucking it and biting on her nipple, all while she kept kneading Matt's crotch, making him grow harder and leaving very little room in his pants.

He moved his hand down to the belt, opening the buckle, pulling it out of the loops and placing it beside him. Then, he unzipped his pants and lowered them slightly, allowing his cock to bulge out proudly. "Get naked with me," she whispered, "no one can see us here anyway." And before she had even finished her sentence, she pulled up her dress and slid it out of it. Letting her skin glow under the moonlight and showing off her light pink lingerie set before quickly removing that too.

Matt kept staring at her naked body as she leaned down onto her elbows, arching her back and stretching out her legs. So many different emotions rushed through his head. He was excited and impressed that she had the guts to stand completely naked out in public. But most of all, he was horny for her. His dick was throbbing and begging to be let out, and the only thing he could think of was how badly he just wanted to fuck her right there. He took another look around him, assuring himself that no one could see them, and then took off all his clothes.

Cara pushed his shoulders down onto the blanket and straddled her legs over him, carefully placing the tip of his hard cock over her wet hole. Then in one slow swift motion, she lowered her hips onto him, sliding his shaft as far in as he could get and allowing a soft moan to slip through her pretty lips. She placed her hands onto his chest to keep herself upright, curled her toes under and started to bounce over him. Giving Matt a great view of her tits as they slapped around with every bounce.

Little beads of sweat began to form around her neck and in between her thighs, dripping down her skin as the warm summer air encased their bodies. She leaned down to kiss Matt, and he took that as an opportunity to do his part. He pressed her close to him and started to rock his hips upwards fucking her as fast as he possibly could and trying his best to hit that little spot in her vagina that she liked so much. Then he pushed his right shoulder up, making her turn under him and kept on fucking her. Nothing else mattered around them; they'd forgotten that they were outside, and all they could think of was their pleasure. He grabbed her ankles and crossed her legs over each other, allowing them to rest against his shoulders and continued to drill his hips into her again.

Her moans echoed around in the quiet nook that they had for themselves, sending chills of excitement down her spine and allowing her to ease further around his rigid cock. Every pump that he thrust in her just felt deeper than the one before, harder, firmer and just rocking her to the core. He bent over her legs, folding her thighs as close to her chest as possible and forcing her hips to curl upwards, allowing him to enter her even deeper. She clasped her hands behind his neck and held onto him, feeling the heat rise between their bodies. Their attraction felt somewhat animalistic, two horny individuals who couldn't keep their hands off each other. Both of them greedily wanting more and more pleasure as they started to reach closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Matt," she cried out of breath, "I missed your fucking cock so much. Let me get on top," she continued. He let go of her legs and fell to the side, rolling onto his back as Cara climbed up to her knees and onto his crotch, giving him a great view of her ass. She started to grind onto him in slow circles, rubbing her clit against him and pressing his cock exactly where she wanted it. The curves of her hips created the perfect silhouette in the dark, driving Matt crazy. He slapped her ass cheek hard, giving her a tingling burn that quickly melted into pleasure. "Touch yourself. I want you to come with my cock inside you. I want to feel you shake." he breathed.

Cara licked her index and middle fingers and pressed them against her clit, toying with her jewel as she softly bounced on his cock. Pacing himself, Matt matched her rhythm, allowing her to enjoy every inch of him until she cried out in pleasure and shivered on his dick. Watching her cum pushed Matt over the edge, he grabbed hold of her hips and thrust his crotch in faster. Pumping his dick inside her until he collapsed down, shooting his load inside her. She threw her hands onto the blanket in between Matt's legs, struggling to keep upright as they both panted, trying to regain their breaths. Then slowly managed to pull herself off of him and over to his side.

"Holy fuck, I missed your cock Matt," she said, looking up at the dark sky.

I hope you enjoyed reading that <3

xoxo Nina Lessi