All Comments on 'Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 03'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lapa58Lapa58over 2 years ago

This is also nice story although most of it was told before. However it would be nice to read how Mark'a relationship with Barbra and her mother and possibly with the other members of family continues ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
well-written, but...

Although this is very well-written, Chapter 3 is something of a disappointment, in that the involvement of the girl's mother is not only a stretch on reality, but it also ruins the wonderful romantic atmosphere of the first two chapters.

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

I kept expecting mom to sit on Mark's face...

Hopefully in Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well dam, where's the next chapter?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved this chapter. Not only I didn't mind the mother's involvement but I loved it. It was a really hot chapter. What worries me is that I'm afraid that if the story continues, the mother won't be the only one involved as I suspect that given how easily they share Mark, he isn't the first and won't be the last guy to be shared. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more guys involved. I remember a story titled "My adventures with the Annes" whose beginning had similitudes with this one because it began with a guy meeting a beautiful girl who introduces her mother to him and both of them became her girlfriends. But we discover that they are sluts who enjoy "doing" guys, and more guys, and even more guys, and the guy instead of being annoyed, bothered, or hurt... is delighted sharing " his girlfriends" with that increasing number of guys. I really couldn't finish the series because stories about sluts involving swinging, sharing, and/or swapping aren't my cup of tea. I recommend that series to those readers who are interested in that kind of story. As it is not my case, I ended up hating it. I'm afraid that if this story continues, something similar will happen, although I'd love to be wrong.

RosewoodTulipRosewoodTulipover 1 year ago

Started off beautifully. Two strangers in the moonlight. Then suddenly there's an overly familiar mom there. Feels like you undid all that was special about their original encounter and cheapened it for an incest thrill. Disappointed

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Totally improbable, but then this is fantasy. Good sex descriptions, soooo. a 5...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous