All Comments on 'Moot Point - Anita'

by cruel_mirror

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments (Page 2)
cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"His struggle was an attempt to retain "superiority' in the marriage without consideration of his wife as a life partner."

Wow, I didn't see that coming. I missed that possibility when writing, that it could be seen this way. You're probably right, it's my fault.

But according to me, that "out of her league" situation was only at the beginning and he was feeling lucky that he didn't listen to his friends until the balance shifted towards her. He thought there was no "superior" in the relationship. I understand I couldn't give that right.

Thanks.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Monagamous_Now, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Johnny3018Johnny3018over 1 year ago

Im not sure if she had a affair or if she was shy and hanging on his every word to get ahead in the work place of life.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Johnny3018,

You may be right but breaking communication like that, leaving the spouse in the dark is enough reason for ending a marriage, according to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am wondering if English is not this author’s native language. Incomplete thoughts, awkward phrasing, and non sequitors make this a difficult read. The descriptions of high society parties and denizens of the art world are simplistic and immature. The emotional level and interpersonal interactions among the various characters are childish, or at least are written with the sophistication of a 12-year old.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"The descriptions of high society parties and denizens of the art world are simplistic and immature."

Lol.

By party, I mean something else, something other than Friday night bowling unions.

"sequitor" ? I don't know what that means. Probably because English is not my native language.

And,

"The emotional level and interpersonal interactions among the various characters are childish, or at least are written with the sophistication of a 12-year old."

Nice try. Try harder next time. Or, apply cold water, I don't know.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

If my hottie and I were at a party and she disappeared with some strange guy, I would drop everything immediately and find them. Then Punch that fuckers face and kick his nuts until I couldn't do it anymore. Then drag the wife out of there, never to let her return. She is a slut, and hubby a fool for trusting her. she is Cucking him for sure. She thinks he is better than hubby because she is rubbing elbows with elites. Even tho they aren't anyone in reality, the circle jerk of associates are just trying to impress to morons and they get laid. 5 stars for decent writing. Thanks for the effort!

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Buster2U:

Thanks for the comment, probably you're right. But if I busted them, I'd not drag her out, leave her there.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Poor bastard. His wife is his implacable enemy? Femdom agitprop.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Unintelligible jibberish, must be from a tortured soul, I guess. Ah well, wish you better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another author that will not finish the story I have crossed you off my reading list This is the second story i have read of yours and you leave us wondering I have crossed you off my reading list A shitty ending (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crappy ending. I wasted time I'll never get back reading this dumb story.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 year agoAuthor

"This is the second story i have read of yours and you leave us wondering I have crossed you off my reading list A shitty ending (jaybee186)"

Ok, jaybee.

Since I entered the series information, you can ask the admins to show the series info under the story description. There's a link to this series description:

https://www.literotica.com/series/se/469735898

as

"Snapshots of events based on one person's perspective as far as they know"

Also, since you said that this was the "2nd" story in this series, let's see what the author has written in the other stories' entrance:

Moot Point - Bree:

"Due to some of the comments about my previous story, I am adding this note for the ones who "wasted their times" or think that they were "mislead":

....

And the story title explains that there will be untold parts about what really happened."

Moot Point - Carol:

"In this series, some facts remain a mystery or untold. There exists people who are left in the dark, without managing to learn what happened."

Moot Point - Gentlemen's Club:

"Another story for the Moot Point series. For the ones who haven't read others before, all stories are unrelated and all stories have some parts left in the dark. This one gives enough hint about that part."

...

Since you couldn't figure that out, I agree, you should stop "reading" all together.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Crappy ending. I wasted time I'll never get back reading this dumb story."

Yep, if you had to waste a lot of time to be able to read 1 and a quarter pages, you're right. Read illustrated stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Biggest load of crap ever, just a load of rambling incoherent words.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Biggest load of crap ever, just a load of rambling incoherent words"

"incoherent"

So you found this confusing. Above your comprehension level. Maybe you should start with comic books?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did I miss something? What was this all about? This author is just a little on the obtuse side.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Did I miss something?"

Maybe.

The series info says:

"Snapshots of events based on one person's perspective as far as they know"

Maybe this helps.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry totally confused story. You should probably try painting our model making but writing isn’t your strength

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror12 months agoAuthor

"You should probably try painting our model making but writing isn’t your strength"

I'm good at painting. Among many other things.

Writing? I don't know.

The good part of that is I don't need anyone's opinion to go on.

And "painting our model making"?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That is the most wondering story I’ve ever read . There was “no” nailed down points …. Did she cheat ? You dang right she did , and the pansy husband just sat and took it . There’s names for people like that ! Oh , he said he’d beat his ass , yeah right , he might have slapped him but way to scared to defend HIS honor . Didn’t like it

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror12 months agoAuthor

"That is the most wondering story I’ve ever read. There was “no” nailed down points …."

Yes, you're right. That was the purpose, to a level.

To me, this is more depressing than an obvious case.

In an obvious case, he'd be left with two choices; to leave or accept to be a cuckold.

She probably cheated and he'd probably leave her if he could be sure of it.

Thanks for the comment.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133612 months ago

What the hell? This guy Sean is a wimp to take his wife's crap like that. Either that or he is British. He should have put the brakes on her actions as soon as he felt nervous. Kick her ass to the curb and get a trustworthy woman. There is reason to go through life like that.

rruymannrruymann11 months ago

I'M SORRY I WASTED THE TIME TO READ THIS DRIVEL

rruymannrruymann11 months ago

ABSOLUTE DRIVEL

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

The story is very disjointed, with monologues interrupted without any resolution. Little to no background on a guy who thinks his shit doesn't stink, but then rolls over like a beaten puppy. Sorry... not a fan.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

I really enjoyed this Femdom agitprop story, because it reminds me of real life, which is not black and white, clear cut or resolvable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lame.

CDRLawCDRLaw11 months ago

“Femdom Agitprop” seems to be the pseudo-sociological term of the month.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror11 months agoAuthor

EastCoaster1, I find this comment valuable. I'll read it again considering that. Thanks.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror11 months agoAuthor

HighBrow, thanks.

But, this story is not advocating femdom, since the misery of the guy doesn't bring any sexual or devotional feelings with it. He's just experiencing misery, without any perks or altered relationship functionality. He just lost things.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

boy,what woman would even want to stay with a main character you presented in this story, hell i would not even want to be associated with him as a friend. Not much of an example of what a real man is..or would do..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a wanker. This dude is too big a pussy to believe. This entitled cunt fucks around with the sissy frog boy and then gets pissed at him for being upset. Time for this bitch to hit the road.

Donovan7777Donovan777710 months ago

So maybe I’m thick or shallow but this story is way too wordy with very unclear direction. Most of the time I wanted to say “who cares?”

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror10 months agoAuthor

Donovan7777, I don't think it has anything to do with being thick or shallow. You were looking for something else then.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror10 months agoAuthor

"This entitled cunt fucks around with the sissy frog boy and then gets pissed at him for being upset."

I have to say that I laughed out loud.

"... sissy frog boy", I'll use this daily.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror10 months agoAuthor

I have missed this anon comment:

"This is one that I love to hate.

I see her point. Just because he cannot account for 100% of her time does not mean that she is cheating. Just because the other women used the term share does not indicate sex. Maybe she does not want to "share" his time with her as they are close."

Nice. Because when I was writing I changed that part a few times, to leave an open window in that conversation.

I also agree with the rest of your comment, sorry for the late reply.

jocko_smithjocko_smith8 months ago

Unrelatable story. No clue why anyone would put up with that level of disrespect. That's not "love," merely "infatuation." Or perhaps a total lack of self-respect. No one in the story to like or respect, just a lot of people to root against. Can they ALL lost ?

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

jocko_smith:

Interesting comment.

I'm used to comments 'mostly' wanting the guy to win and I always thought 'why do they want him to win, while they also think that he's a wimp?'

Your comment is, on the other hand, very objective.

I'll keep that in mind.

But, in infidelity stories it makes me a bit more sad if any of the characters is relatable.

Finally, I don't agree that it's infatuation. Maybe, taking for granted after some time. Or, getting used to and not wanting things to change.

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think we finally found LW's greatest wimp pussy. This bitch would have been gone long ago.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sandra smiling with open mouth, looking at douche and Anita.

Sandra was happy with the evening.

Next meeting Flo has fat upper lip and lower plate broken.

Anita finds her own way home, awakens to emptiness.

Sean failed to recognize that Anita was just as vapid and boorish as those with whom she and Sandra appeared. to Fawn over. Perhaps Sandra used Anita as a pawn to determine if Flo was worthy of her love for him, something Sean ought to have done during his courtship. Anita was a spineless directionless self-entitled demirep.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A so-so plot, horribly written, and then abandoned without an actual conclusion. To be honest, I've read technical manuals that weren't as dry as this story!

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"A so-so plot, horribly written, and then abandoned without an actual conclusion. To be honest, I've read technical manuals that weren't as dry as this story!"

If you read technical documents that late too, that tech might have expired. Just be careful.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

He should have left her and found a better woman. She is a bitch, and their lives are empty and meaningless. He talks tough but acts like a wimp with her. Pathetic.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

ScorpioJJ,

I agree.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Read the latest "Kate", then figured out it is a series of solo stories, I guess? They all have the same theme. Breakdown in communication, or lack of communication from the start seems the norm. I disagree with some of the commenters, it is well written but the plot lines are random and never seem to collapse on a conclusion. 3.6*

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

Demosthenes384bc,

I responded under your comment on Kate story but about this:

"and never seem to collapse on a conclusion."

I focus on the agony which one of the spouses go through, so you're right. I don't care much about what actions that person takes at the end.

The stupidity, fooling one's self in denial period, the struggle to save the relationship, the extreme paths people choose in panic; these feel very real to me, considering what I have witnessed or experienced in real life.

Maybe, if I write the other person's POV, I may elaborate more, including the conclusions as well.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I do not get where the male M/C is coming from? He is all over the board. His wife vacillates from baiting him to not expressing her care for or love. The writer doesn't complete a cogent thought . One final point, the ending is (i guess) naturalistic, but has no guidance or direction. It seems the writer is trying to portray this average woman in control without any feeling. The portrayal is compounded by a really weak male M/C who is frustrated with his lack of resolve. All in all not a good story.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"I do not get where the male M/C is coming from? He is all over the board."

Himself. These are based on his POV. His thoughts aren't clear, so, what can the writer do about it?

.

"All in all not a good story."

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Horrible poorly written story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not happy with the story... probably because of the writing. Too choppy. I got lost trying to find what's going on. However, I do have to say about the comment about the husband's all over the place. The response that his thoughts're all over the place made me think that he- the story's husband, is a bit warped mentally.

Anita doesn't return home or very late (not sure from the story which one) a day or several days (again, not sure), doesn't answer he phone or call back, and he fucking apologizes?? What the hell. Even if there's a good reason for it, there's the common decency that should be shown- esp. to her husband.

That she got angry & left to sleep in her office for several days is pure bullshit. That prompted the above mentioned apology. Which she took (my thoughts) as him succumbing to her, & then going to other "events" by herself. Of course, initially when she's spending all the time with these people & totally ignoring him was the time he should've spoken up & confronted her. But the warped mind that he is didn't. And now she thinks she's got the upper hand.

Had to stop reading after he spoke to one guy asking if he notices anything to contact him. Or whatever. In the end, communication between them - him not wanting to start something to make his wife angry, & her, once she did get angry at what he said packed up & left for a bit, made it seem like a power play, which by his apology & nothing from her except a smile, he lost. Big time. Warped mind & totally spineless. 2 stars mainly due to the writing of the story. Bob

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

Bob, thanks for the comment.

He's not in a healthy mindset and he's not swift on reacting what's bothering him in the first place.

I may have exaggerated his mood swings but what I intended to give was that, he realized that (or thought that) he wasn't that old "main character" in the marriage and he couldn't manage to cope with this unfamiliar situation.

When she suspiciously overreacted in the first time, when she blocked him or ignored his concerns like she was thick, it was obvious that something was going on. But he was more focused on their known status than the actual clues. And probably what he thought to be 'love' was in fact, mostly the picture he had in mind, where he was the sacrificing hero.

I agree that the jumps in his moments make it hard to read of follow but these were also intentional, to highlight his milestones, without drowning in his endless thoughts.

Apparently, I wasn't very successful at that approach.

I appreciate the feedback, I will keep these in mind.

usaretusaret8 months ago

This is a load of crap. A waste of my time. Try again.

fritz51fritz518 months ago

I agree with some other comments that the M/C comes off weak. Her power play, responding to his questions by getting mad and leaving after legitimate questions are asked, followed by the husband apologizing, indeed looks like he surrendered to her arrogance. It was implied / stated that he was not hard up for money, so why didn't he put a PI on her and find out what was actually going on ? He needed to know.

It ends with him drifting through life musing if she is cheating occasionally, and that's no way to live... that's weak, pathetic really.

Sorry, but I would have liked this a lot more if he finally woke up and acted in his own best interest. AS is, he’s getting what he deserves.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

fritz51,

" so why didn't he put a PI on her and find out what was actually going on ? He needed to know."

That's what a sane man would do, you're right. Maybe he was afraid to learn the truth, that could leave him with only one option, which is where "his life investment" would be for nothing.

Such as not having a blood test as planned, assuming that your cholesterol hasn't increased after months of feasting on fat or meat in an irresponsible way. Because you know that you will have to stop when you see the numbers.

But the main reason was that, for this series' sake, he had to remain in 'purgatory' as one of the readers defined it.

I preferred to leave it with the discomforting heart ache. Without relief or closure.

As I said, I may create another series to reveal what really happened in the most graphic way, with a more definite ending for some of the Moot Point stories.

Thank you for the comment.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

usaret,

I see crap when you start typing. Waste of your time. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well this was just chalked full of erotica, yeah just real sexy and hot hot hot...... How did they even allow this ramblings on this site it was so hot.................. NOT!!!!! Story just flat out sucked raw rotten eggs. you need to get a clue as you appartently have none. The agony was your writing skill which never showed up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would he choose to be miserable? Does he think leaving her is actually a life worse than that marriage? Yes, he has some issues but she is so cold and heartless.

Pinto931Pinto9318 months ago

Story just petered out weakly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Inside the mind of an immature little boy writing about a world he knows very little about. This “story” is about nothing more than an insecure little boy who is in way over his head and his wife who deserves far better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

a sad story about the inability to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

FemDom agitprop.

☆☆

KaeyoKaeyo8 months ago

Was there an actual point to this story, because if there was I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The thing is...I have to give credit where it's due; this story created a sense of futile rage at the actions of just about every character. For a writer to generate THAT violent a reaction in a reader is a tribute to their talent; to describe the degeneration of a loving relationship into one which (at best) is barely a symbiotic feeding off of each other to enable them to keep on feeding off each other--and to make that description fully recognizable as being realistically possible in the dynamic of a marriage and the spouses' interactions with "friends"--is remarkable.

Not liking the plot nor the outcome does not detract from the "written quality" of the author's creation. So the rates a "Like" on the voting scale--even though I didn't.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really don’t see the point in this. He’s quite figuratively flagellating himself for nothing. He could end his suffering in a moment but stays because she wouldn’t care if he left? She already doesn’t care that he’s there! Either try to actively hurt her or get the fuck out. No point otherwise.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"This “story” is about nothing more than an insecure little boy who is in way over his head and his wife who deserves far better."

I can't say this comment is wrong. But I can say such people aren't that rare.

Thanks.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"Keep writing."

MLJ, thanks for your encouraging comment. My intention wasn't that, I mean to extract such a "rage" from so many readers.

I guess that part is as sad as the story itself.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"I really don’t see the point in this. He’s quite figuratively flagellating himself for nothing. He could end his suffering in a moment but stays because she wouldn’t care if he left?"

Right.

Probably because he can't find a proper motivation to walk out of this other than making her suffer more than himself or getting hit by the ugly truth in an undeniable way (for most of us he already got hit).

Maybe he adopted his role in this marriage as his life success, he's weak to change that. What you're suggesting (get the fuck out) is the only right way.

Thanks.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

"a sad story about the inability to communicate."

Yes. Or, about understanding that it is already over when communication exists no more.

Thanks.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa7 months ago

The writing was on the wall...she is cheating and he's too much of a wimp to CONFRONT her cheating ass. No respect, no real communication, no confrontation. She is the alpha wife as he is the beta husband. She really doesn't need him around and he's too much of a pussy-whipped cuck to go for the divorce and maybe some revenge... She even said that it doesn't matter what he thinks or even does, she will make him regret his decision. What kind of wife talks to her husband like that unless she doesn't care.... This is a sad pitiful story of a loser and a bitch.

SyzyguySyzyguy7 months ago

I thought this was an interesting look into their marriage and I cannot understand why it is rated so poorly. It is well-written and treads exactly the line between suspicion and evidence that, I think, the author wanted to explore. Did she cheat? Probably. Had he any proof? Probably not. Trust has gone and she hasn't done anything to reassure him. I don't think that he is weak, as some have suggested, I think that he is reluctant to act without evidence. Because they never "became the same" afterwards and because there were similar suspicious episodes she wasn't reassuring him of her faithfulness, she wasn't restoring trust. I suspect that she is going to lose her marriage (and suffer?) as soon as he realises that he will suffer less without her. Sad, but thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that was 20 minutes I won't get back.

Cut down on the soy. By the way, her name was Lois, no u or e.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror7 months agoAuthor

Syzyguy:

Thanks and I'm glad you liked it.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror7 months agoAuthor

Mrhappy4aa:

Maybe you're right, maybe he's got stuck in a bad mood and she's aware of that. I don't know.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror7 months agoAuthor

Lois, right. Wasn't aware of that.

Soy? I never had soy in my life, I hate soy sauce too.

But as I understand, you think that people's character depends on what they eat. That's deep.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is possibly the worst story that I've ever read here. Makes absolutely no sense! Pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wimpy cuckold husband

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror4 months agoAuthor

"This is possibly the worst story that I've ever read here. Makes absolutely no sense! Pointless."

It's my favorite story. Thanks for reading. Maybe you find a worse one in this series, I suggest you to keep on reading.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror4 months agoAuthor

Kaeyo: "Was there an actual point to this story, because if there was I missed it."

I just saw this comment, sorry for the late reply.

.

My point is that, the suspicion is the hardest part in relationships.

Also how stupid and sad it is; I mean the inability to act on it when someone prefers to fool himself/herself, clinging to technicalities, such as 'lacking proofs'.

Something I witnessed in people many times; ignoring the fact that the relationship is already over.

orneryonezorneryonez20 days ago

I'm so depressed and disillusioned after finally getting through that migraine inducing nonsense!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I thought it was just me that was having issues understanding this story. It seemed like multiple characters who were all in a different story and yet trying to discuss it but not having a clue what the stories were/are about. I haven’t read something that get me so annoyed in years. If that was what you were shooting for, congratulations because you managed it in your first attempt.

GG

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror2 days agoAuthor

"I thought it was just me that was having issues understanding this story'

If that's a sincere comment, I'd love to try and explain its purpose. Or what's going on.

Just let me know.

***

For the rest of the comment:

I didn't have an agenda to annoy anyone, not in this story. Troll hunters, definitely. Unfortunately the trolls don't have the capacity to read more than 2 pages.

This story, or the series, aims to make the reader feel uncomfortable. If they can relate to anyone in the story. Of course, if it is hard to understand, it missed the target. At least for you.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror2 days agoAuthor

orneryonez, sorry, you missed the herd.

They left one hour after the story was published. Check for the new "loving wife" stories. If you rush, you can catch them. You don't need to read the story, just leave a comment there.

Your comment here seems fine, you can copy it to paste under any story there.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruel_mirror@cruel_mirror
Cruel Mirror is my author’s name I, here and now, have to proclaim Events, characters in my stories and their ties to reality, I disclaim Writing about reality is not my aim All readers to me, are aimée and aimé But, trying to insult me is so lame Remember, there's "cruel" in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES