All Comments on 'Moot Point - Anita'

by cruel_mirror

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GOOD PUSSY WIMP SELF MADE BITCH BOY STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF was that? What drugs did you take? Has to be the most childish writing I have EVER come across on this site!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Whether she cheated on you or not is irrelevant. Neither one of you are in love with the other or even want to be. She tolerates your presence because you’re not Mr. Right, you’re Mr. Right Now.

You’re not in love with her, you’re just afraid of being alone.

So either get a side chick or a divorce; but whatever it is you’re doing isn’t working.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Sorry cruel_mirror, but this thinly disguised tale about a hubby cuckolded did absolutely nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. Interminable. Indistinct.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

She's cheating... The fool is too blind and stupid not to see it. Even Sandra said something about their "open" marriage, which is open only for Anita. He is too much of a submissive weakling to CONFRONT his slutty wife. Cuck boy is waiting for her to finally come out and tell him, to his face, that she is screwing around.... IF there is another chapter, give Sean some balls to divorce and get some revenge on her slutty ass.... The characters are played out as wooden unlikable persons, and the storyline was thin, nothing new, just your average tale of infidelity with a clueless husband and slutty wife and bitchy friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

boss%%%... do read your own stories atleast once ..just to see if the rambling diatribe you vomited there does make any sense???

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

A little difficult to read in places, I had to reread a few lines trying to make sense of it. Overall a good if not really original plot, but then what plot is original nowadays? I don't think it was helped by the strictly first person pov. In the end we're left with a question of 'did she or didn't she?' the answer: probably, and likely more than once and with more than one lover. The problem was we knew next to nothing about her, everything was about him, and my lasting impression, whether or not by the author's design, is I don't blame her, and she'd probably be better off without the conceited boring twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop! This was poor crap that made no sense, This was no loving wife but a mind fuck! Don't bother writing anymore. This was like dealing with a teen-ager who makes no sense.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Interesting, I like that way that you rack up the tension through the earlier part of the story. You show his growing concern (about Anita, their marriage and the changes he doesn't understand) very effectively. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was absolutely pointless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman that cold are the most selfish thing int he world.

Yep beautiful on the outside and ugly and vile on the inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was pathetic! So much bullshit in just one paragraph!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

He gives ‘men’ a bad name. To much thought… not enough action. He was such a poor excuse I’d of a man. Sorry, story is written well… but the main character just pissed me off so much…

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well...I read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total crap. Put wimp husband in your preface so no one has to waste their time reading this.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

What a fucking cucked idiot character you created. It's like the reverse of an abused woman blaming herself for her husbad's violence and afraid to leave him for various reasons. If you continue this farce, please give him his balls back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was sad. This man should have left the wife. The wife has no love or respect or empathy for the man she is staying with. A second chapter is needed so the husband moves out and finds someone that does care for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is too wimpy to care about. If the main character has no vale, you have no story. You write well and are quite descriptive but writing about a loser losing is boring.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Troubling story but well written and new. True to life often means that there are no real answers, and this is one.

One thing that was missing was children and family. Perhaps childless, but then why? Where is the rest of the family?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

This was very hard to read, it was almost stream of conscious.

\

I think it was fairly obvious that Anita was telling Sandra that Anita had an open marriage, and was putting the moves on Florian, that Sandra didn't like, and I don't know why he didn't call Anita on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is why you get proof before you have a conversation with a cheating slut wife. Husband is an idiot!

mysharadamysharadaover 1 year ago

It's a good story, but it needs a second part where he finds his Superman again and find his answers.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

He was wracked with suspicion but didn’t do anything about trying to find out the truth. Just stayed at home like an idiot.

The story was too verbose, full of psychobabble, never actually got anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the biggest dumb wimp of all time.make me puke. she fuke the wife test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about your own stress level? And the matter of trust?

itsayouitsayouover 1 year ago

He should of made the call to the woman at the bar. What man would put up a relationship that seems to be one way. Nice writing. Your build up was great but a let down at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is insane.

.

2 **

mikaelTmikaelTover 1 year ago

Please don't ever submit anything again. I assume english is not your first language - so please submit to a site that accepts stories in your own language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To much soliloquies from a weak MC with latently cuck tendencies.

Shit or get off the pot.

Anyway the cold bitch of a wifey wasn’t gaining any sympathy points. Would be no lost for any man. To dumb to realize she’s been played by the frog eater for a cheap fuck.

All in all, just two idiots who deserves each other.

Three stars

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very evocative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopeless story

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Silly people silly story

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much bullshit. This isn't Sweden. If your MC acts like a man, you can't make him accept this bullshit. It's two years later, he still doesn't know, and he is in purgatory. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was that all about. Terrible. Total waste of my time.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

nope. at least get an editor

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very weak main character. Find out for sure or not. Then decide what you are going to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting concept and great chance for explorations of thinking, feeling and emotions but a total miss as it is poorly constructed. Please find an editor to help you pull it all together.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Too much subterfuge to know who did or didn’t do what to whom

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Karnevil, I'm not very far from what you perceive about the story. I don't know the truth, but I feel like she did something bad. My point was exactly as you stated, "did she or didn't she?". And the story's main objective (as stated in the story name) leaving this to the reader's opinion.

I'd leave her the week she stayed at Sandra. Sean didn't and I sincerely do not know which one of us did right.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Syzyguy, thank you. I tried to emphasize on a person who chose to marry someone who he thought he was better. In time, he lost his advantage (the part about sacrifice) and she got what she wanted. Now, a new game may be on and he's not prepared for this.

I don't know if she played that game. You are on the same page with me on that.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"Yep beautiful on the outside and ugly and vile on the inside", this is a right comment but you're forgetting the years passed. She wasn't the one who was beautiful on the outside. Just the opposite. She was the one beautiful on the inside, so., she got the guy from the ones who looked liked models.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

brian_scooby, it was my goal to do it that way. In fact, there's no action, not 'not much' in this story. This is the core of the nightmare of any loving man. He doesn't have the proof to stop loving but he has all the observations you could call 'almost clear evidence' that she's cheating. Some would leave and think about it for years, while some wouldn't and suffer the suspense.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"The wife has no love or respect or empathy for the man she is staying with"!!!!

That's the point where I would agree the most. That's a reason for leaving her. But it's marriage and it's 20+ years. Some are able to think like that, some aren't.

Good point!!

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"writing about a loser losing is boring"

I don't agree. If there is something called loser or losing, this is a case. There's a point where he wouldn't be a loser. For this guy (Sean), that point was the 'proof' or 'confession'. For another guy, it could be talking to any guy. This is not black and white and this is (I agree it's a sad story which isn't erotic much) not very uncommon.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

someoneother, I sincerely didn't think about it. That would make this story more complicated and in my case, kids mean more empathy. I don't want to see kids feel bad in any way, so, even if I thought about it, I wouldn't add kids.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

sbrooks103x, that's a thought. I sincerely tried to stay on 'I don't know what happened' while writing this one. May be I failed to do that but anything you think may be right.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"That is why you get proof before you have a conversation with a cheating slut wife. Husband is an idiot!"

What if she didn't cheat? What if she was in a crisis and she just liked some attention?

I don't know if it was given well in the story, but this story consists of fragments from "MANY" real events that I witnessed in my social circles. One part from a cheating wife, some from husbands or boyfriends who suspected of their women.

In my case, I mean in my life, I don't search for proofs. If I don't trust someone (not only in relationships) that's enough proof for me.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear mysharada, I'm sorry but the title says it all. The goal of the story is to leave it in a gray area. I'm planning to add new chapters about completely different characters and different stories. All having some inconclusive parts. All sad and all resulting in questionable crossroads.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"How about your own stress level? And the matter of trust?"

It's not relevant, meaning story-wise. But in real life, I explained above. I don't lie, I don't like liars and I don't stay with people I don't trust.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Captcha, this is like a diary with thoughts. It's natural it's built on soliloquies. We're on his mind, we don't know what happened except what he observed or thought.

Idiots? May be. Consider life-long choice and spent 20 years.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"Very evocative."

First, sorry to read that comment.

But I guess it makes most people (at least who had a tendency to fall in love instead of finding a woman just to breed) remember things of such.

Hard to be sure at the beginning of any relationship.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Since this is my first story here, i wanted to express my thoughts.

I wasn't expecting a response at that magnitude (which is valuable for me).

When I posted this story, which didn't have any sex or nudity in it, which even did not reveal what really went on, I thought most people would find it boring or a waste of time.

So, I'm surprised and I appreciate most of the comments from you who shared your thoughts.

I'm glad that I wrote a story that deserved that many comments. (Good or bad - except the ones from auto=haters).

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing. Was she fucking Flo or not?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

No likeable characters so I didn't care about anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb fuck! She's a slut, but she's an idiot for not just leaving.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Poor feckless cuck. Of course the bitch is cheating.

dante22dante22over 1 year ago

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, frustrating. the author never let us know for certain whether she did or didn't cheat. The story did hold my attention. It was a good story but I sure didn't like it or love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate weak men

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

dante22, I thought about telling it in the beginning that this story's facts were up to the reader's perception. But it could ruin the ambiguity and the suspense. I don't know if she cheated or not. That's the point.

The title being 'Moot point' was my reason to imply that in this (and may be possible other stories with the same title) story, there could be unclear parts or someone who is left at a purgatory.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"Getting help from an editor"

This is a good suggestion. In my case, I need to find "the editor" who would initially understand the final product I'm looking for and work with me with that in mind, not "any editor".

If an editor reads this comment and is willing to work with me, I'd be happy to ask for his/her time after seeing an example of their previous works.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

You needed to let the readers know if she cheated. You could have left it ambiguous for the MC.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Well, you were successful in one regard. I hate these people but I hate this story even more.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

BuzzCzar, I'm glad to see that I managed to help you level up your general hatred. Let's see if we will top that in the future.

chess1972chess1972over 1 year ago

ok story. Hard to care about a pathetic man in a pretend marriage.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Dammit, I feel like I just wasted my time to be left hanging as to what happened. After 2 years, and not back to normal. So then what is, worse? And if worse is it worth stay with constant worry? Especially when she won't say anything what's going on? Was she trying to convince people that she was shared? She obviously isn't happy in the marriage, so why keep up the facade?

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic load of fucking rubbish

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Waste of my time

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

" If you still love someone and if the only reason to leave her is to punish her, you need to be sure that she will suffer from that." I have rarely read a more idiotic reason for living as a cuckold! Anyone who cheats has lost any argument in a partnership and must bear the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just stupid and moronic. No characters to like and everyone to dislike and wish ill upon. Could you make hubby even more of a weak loser

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

Wow. That was awful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not sure about this story!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible quit while you are ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn't a conclusion. The story literally ends with this man confused and upset. He needs to leave the relationship. Too much disrespect. Too much ghosting and gas-lighting. It no longer matters if she cheater or not. This man is written as a pathetic simp. "I missed her titties" What is he? A teenage boy? She's not giving him anything as it is right now. Their communication is shit, and her coping mechanisms are to punish him by leaving for over a week. And she yells at him when he's gone for a few hours? She's the entire rainbow spectrum of red flags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very weird disconnected story with no concise story line and no clue what the H was actually - or even - maybe was going on???????

The more we read, the more confused we got!

A very disappointing attempt at a story that never drew us in and left us out!

We know just how the guy felt - no clue……

Please think through your stories, outline them - and please get an editor and proof reader.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Very creative writing style and placing the story in the mind of the husband/protagonist is classic; Faulkner, Dostoyevsky, Hemingway, etc. Probably too much for those who take these stories literally. Keep up the good work!

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Lifeisadventure,

Thank you. I love those 'real' writers, even you using their names in your comment was very, very kind of you.

I think the thoughts/feelings are as much interesting as the actions and it's only natural this sort of a story disappoints some readers.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

That ending didn’t make much sense. He punished himself by not confronting her about the “sharing” comment. He could have lied, said that Sandra told him how Anita claimed to have an open marriage, to put her off balance trying to explain.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

WhoGivesAShit,

You have a point when saying "He punished himself by not confronting her about the 'sharing' comment. He could have lied, said that Sandra told him how Anita claimed to have an open marriage, to put her off balance trying to explain."

But Anita reacted in a well-prepared way, if she had an affair. She blocked whatever Sandra could have "implied" without even asking what she said, with those words:

"It's about her twisted mind, not me."

That's why I didn't extend that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one that I love to hate.

I see her point. Just because he cannot account for 100% of her time does not mean that she is cheating. Just because the other women used the term share does not indicate sex. Maybe she does not want to "share" his time with her as they are close.

However, I see his point as well that she does not give clear answers. If she knows he is not happy with that relationship she does nothing to deal with it. She does not work with him to show she is not cheating and she does nothing to help being less disrespectful. He can be with her at the social events and together they mingle with "Flo". Why does she have to be alone with Flo for this business venture to work?

What I didn't like about the end is how they remained together. They both agree that a lack of trust is a horrible way to live so how can they really last and be happy? He himself stated they are not the same after two years. As written, he is the only one suffering. She is doing what she wants when she wants with whomever she wants. He is on pins and needles constantly trying to show trust yet inside I feel the ache and pain.

Your intent to leave out details shows and from the comments I see you succeeded in getting various reactions to your writing.

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

This is a much better story than the score implies. As to the actions (or lack thereof) in the story, the MC is living in a Purgatory that is entirely of his own making, in that he has the power to get out. If he truly feels that Anita wouldn't care if he left . . . you have to address that. Find out why she feels that way and if it can't be changed, then he's a fool to stay in the relationship. As-is, he doesn't trust her (though he could verify as he has the means to hire a PI, trite as that is in LW), she appears not to care about him . . . actually, that's worse than Purgatory.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Wow. A bit twisted - but, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He went into the relationship thinking he was doing her a favor, he was told by his then friends that she was not not in his league. His sense of security in the relationship was premised on a faulty belief, that he was somehow superior and that she was lucky to be married to him. Over the course of the marriage (20 years) there was a shift in the relationship to the point that she was growing in areas not dependent on him while she was still secure in the marriage. His struggle was an attempt to retain "superiority' in the marriage without consideration of his wife as a life partner. Instead of growing together, supporting each other, enhancing the marriage, he seeks to keep the old status quo, she has grown and sees his lack of maturity. Her issue appears to be an unwillingness to address the issues, to talk it out, to really work in the marriage relationship. So they drift along, ships in the night.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What on earth was this crap about.? It reads like some demented persons ramblings.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

fishgetter, thanks

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 1 year ago

Fucking little pathetic little wimp

You might still be hitch to the cheating cunt that stiffs you and all you can do is snivel about it.

You might still be married to her but look at what you have , to what it was before. So tell us how great it is now .

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

Top much rambling and not enough substance...also get a proofreader..

DOL

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

sf_operative63,

Unsatisfactory ability to read the author's notes...

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I didn't like this one bit. He needs to either shit or get off the pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What language is this? The words are English but the grammar is ?

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Brits, talking past each other continually. Ding bat male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor guy has a life of misery. They are a total mismatch. He is insecure while she appears selfish and arrogant. So what if she doesnt care if you divorce? That shows she is not in love with him. Go find happiness.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

" That shows she is not in love with him. Go find happiness."

You're right about all your thoughts, at least I'm on the same page with you on that.

But he's not in his prime, he already had happiness, probably he's trying to believe that things will be the same. Which won't.

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horribly written word vomit. There may be a story in there, but it's well buried.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Who hit fishgetter int he head?

Fess up now or you have to reread this mess every week until Summer 2023

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fool doesn't ave rthe balls to communicate. At leasy ask her why the attitude. Get rid of her, she could not care less about you.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

@Unassigned,

Sorry, I have missed some comments, including yours.

The word you used, "Purgatory", can be the best digest about his situation. I thought I addressed the part about Anita has the upper hand and she wouldn't care much if he left but maybe it's not that apparent.

Thanks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruel_mirror@cruel_mirror
Cruel Mirror is my author’s name I, here and now, have to proclaim Events, characters in my stories and their ties to reality, I disclaim Writing about reality is not my aim All readers to me, are aimée and aimé But, trying to insult me is so lame Remember, there's "cruel" in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES