All Comments on 'Moral Dilemma'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I liked this story.

I was sorry for Arlo that he had to take her abuse, but happy that she rang his bell for him. His eyes have been opened to the pleasure of sex, at least.

I was a bit disappointed that she didn't take the time to train the young man. To teach him what women really liked. Taught him the parts of her cunt and how to please her so that she could please him more. Sucked his cock for him, and show him how to delay cumming so that he can please her more, allowing her to please him more.

What about our little college girl (s), and their guys. We really need to see the narcissist get fucked over. Maybe her mom can train Arlo to be a proper mate for her daughter, his cousin.

Oh well, what do I know? I enjoyed the story, and realize that you may have all of these things in mind for another chapter(s). Thanks for giving me a hard one.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What about Wendy? Will you add her to the story

Hope you will write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A curve

At the start, I was into this story. As it progressed, the writing got much sloppier. Also, it was at least a page too loong - too much fluff.

"Warren was a sexual narcissist." I think Warren was simply an asshole. This is only an observation, it didn't subtract from my score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needless extras

I liked the basic story, but the extra parts about the college girls and their boyfriends was needless, and I felt actually distracted from the story, rather than adding to it. It felt as though you were trying to tell 2 stories at once, but gave up on one part way through. I did like the finish though, and do hope to see a continuation of this story.

graniteman90graniteman90over 7 years ago
A story and a half

The story between Meadow and Arlo was nice, but the part with Wendy felt out of place. Warren was an asshole, but there was no closure or payoff there. It wasn't even really a story there was no conflict or resolution, just what felt like the exposition to something more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel!

this story demands a sequel. maybe join the two plot lines into one? maybe wendy discovers that warrens big dick isn't worth the abuse? maybe she "likes" her friend Sue? and maybe, Arno build some confidence and becomes rather attractive? all are possibilities you can explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel + I agree with blackknight + Edit to previous comment

this story demands a sequel. have the aunt further teach Arlo the wonders of sex? maybe join the two plot lines into one? maybe Wendy discovers that warren's big dick isn't worth the abuse? maybe she "likes" her friend Sue? and maybe, Arlo builds some confidence and becomes rather attractive? all are possibilities you can explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

But it could have been longer. I would have liked more of the frat party relationship and how the rest of the week went with Arlo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Greast stories?

Meadow and Arlo was a great story, but the Wendy side was out of place. It should be a separate story, it only added length not quality to the main story of Meadow and Arlo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

so very well done and a good stroker hope you do well Tenbears 43

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good Story

That was a pretty good story but I did not understand the reasoning behind having the parts about Wendy and her boyfriend, it kind of distracted from Arlo and Meadow for me. I did enjoy it .

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
hmmm

im not sure what the point of mentioning wendy was at her frat party. it has nothing to do with him and his aunt. unless to be used in a later chapter but i dont know what for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The college boys should have been another story...

Confused by the relevance of the college students.

Would have been better without.

But seeing you had them in the story, would have been better if the guys had switched partners when fucking doggy style....

Then the confident arsehole could have upset the other girl...

And the other guy give the other girl a good time of love rather than intimidation.

For a good payback.

Still gave you 5* though....only for your ability to switch scenes.😊🙏😊

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

This was obviously a part 1 that never went any farther. With Wendy finding out then, joining in and realizing Warren is a douche. And, the cousins getting together in college. Somehow Warren gets put in his proper place. This could be a great story if it was continued. Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think having all three couples makes sense. The contrast between how Wendy & Warren, Steve & Sue, and Arlo & Meadow experience their sexual encounters is itself the "point" or "relevance" some commenters are missing. Consider both the title of the story and the conversation early on between Arlo and his grandfather. Instead of looking at the story as being the story of Arlo & Meadow's relationship, think of it as an exploration of sexual ethics and how the characters experience sex as a result of the choices they and their partners make.

A whole bunch of people are pointing out that Warren is an asshole, which he is. At the same time, Wendy is (or, rather, thinks she is) getting what she wants from the relationship. Her sexual experiences are, overall, pleasurable because his narcissism demands that his partners think he's a great lover. That he is ultimately a selfish lover is something she hasn't recognized yet, but I imagine she will in time. Arlo and Meadow have all manner of ethical issues. Steve and Sue provide a contrast to the other two pairs -- a healthy, loving relationship (by comparison, at least; I see a few possible issues there, but no more than most couples in a similar position). Their ethical dilemma is what to do with their clearer understanding of Warren's character. Does Steve remonstrate with Warren about his treatment of Wendy? Does Sue try to help Wendy see Warren's flaws? (I vote no; doing so carries a significant risk of seriously damaging the friendship, and when Wendy eventually comes to understand who Warren really is, she'll need to have Sue to turn to for support.)

Overall, my biggest complaint is the author's choice of Arlo and Meadow as names for those characters. The latter feels a bit 'hippie' for what appears to be a fairly conventional family, and Arlo hasn't been a common name for over a century.

Finally, my take on the opposing ethical views of Arlo and his grandfather: Rather than choosing between the grandfather's view that ethical ends justify unethical means or Arlo's absolutism, I take a middle road. The less unethical the means, the more likely it is that they are justified by ethical ends, and some means are too unethical to be justified by any ends. To put it more succinctly, the ends justify the means, except when they don't. I also think the grandfather's view of what constitutes ethical ends is unjustifiably simplistic; in many ways, his viewpoint is even more absolutist than Arlo's initial stance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3144 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.