All Comments on 'Morality and Immortality Ch. 01'

by CounterCulture1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting start

Let's see how it develops

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Six Impossible things before breakfast

I felt a little like Lewis Carrol's Alice, being asked by the Red Queen to believe the impossible. Suspension of disbelief is important in reading a story, and quite necessary for this one! Still, I am still reading and plan to move on to chapter 2. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Decent start, however...

You really need to check punctuation and spelling. Missing commas and semi-colons make sentences read differently than intended. And there's a difference between "threw" and "through". "He threw the ball" "She went through the door."

Good story, I like the idea. Just watch your spelling and such. Look forward to more. Would have rated higher if you hadn't made the grammatical mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unlimited funding? LOL?

Even if your father was killed in a drunk-driving accident and you got a settlement along with life insurance, there's no logical way for you to get "unlimited funding". It would run out and based on what you're saying with Josh building a cloning lab, he'd run out fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope he realises that he could clone a whole army of different bodies in both genders, then connect all the bodies together via a highly secure VPN and attach himself to a supercomputer while transferring all his memories into it.

The supercomputer would have to be very well hidden and extremely well secured.

He could then be a mind with a million bodies all active at the same time, with all that manpower , he could infiltrate every organisation and practically take over all world governments and rule them all at the same time since due to the supercomputer he could multoproccess like crazy.

In this new form of consciousness, one of his bodies sleeping with another of his bodies would be akin to pleasuring oneself while 1/4 of his bodies sleeping around, would be like kissing someone. He could then get competition in the form of a girl with a million bodies and then they 2 could start a relashionship by having all their bodies marry the others and spend ∞ as highly dispersed multiorgasmed consciousnesses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous