All Comments on 'ESTIM Experiences Ch. 05'

by jy55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jy55jy55over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the likes

I would really love to see some comments please do comment if you read this and enjoyed it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very hot

I've never seen someone play like that will have to do some research. I love watching guys Jack off but this seems totally different. I am super wet after this!

jy55jy55over 7 years agoAuthor
To the lady calling herself anonymous thank you

Your comment is it kind of thing I was hoping for positive results!!! If you look at my profile you'll see that I have posted several stories along the same lines mainly because it's such an awesome way to get off. Anyway there's a lot of stuff available to see on sites like xHamster and PornHub.All you have to do is do a search for 'estim' above all have fun!!

Arizona03Arizona03over 7 years ago
Great story

That was a terrific story..I'm really on the prowl for great masturbation ideas these days...this sounds like something I want to check out..thanks for the ideas....by the way, I'm so turned I'm going to the local porn shop to find an estim machine(?)...I have a boatload of great porn but estim sounds like just the ticket to cumming like I never did before..thanks again....

jy55jy55over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much

I definitely enjoyed writing them, and especially enjoyed experiencing them clearly

herb9930herb9930over 6 years ago
Great

I love e-stim. I would love a hookup like you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Addicted too ;-)

Hey, what a great story and I very well know what you are feeling, because I am addicted and stimming for over 10 years now. This is pure heaven :-)

jy55jy55over 3 years agoAuthor

THANKS daily activity for me!!!!

habaneracockhabaneracockover 2 years ago

ESTIM is awesome fun. BUT. If you have a blood

pressure issue, or a weak heart, it can kill you.I always enjoyed the feeling of being 'on th edg' for a long time, but the stress to the body is severe. Before you grt into ESTIM, best learn how to BREATHE and not tense up.

jy55jy55over 2 years agoAuthor

The main thing is to not stim above the waist. Also using poppers can be dangerous because of the same issues. I have 2 setups, An E-Systems 2B and an older TENS unit. When I want a quicker session, with less intensity, I still use the TENS. But now that I have the 2B I tend to use it a lot more. I have read up on a lot of ESTIM info and never saw anyone say that stimming itself, can exacerbate heart problems or the same with blood pressure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjy55@jy55
Love all kinds of teasing and explicit voyeurism, masturbation, sensual stories. Love women in sexy underwear, lingerie, etc. OF course love stories involving lesbians, group, oral, toys etc. Love electrosex, (estim)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES