All Comments on 'More Games with Fertilized Neighbor'

by latent_heat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is meant by "he had pulled out just in time"? Any degree of unprotected penetration can lead to pregnancy -- male orgasm is not required. There is no "just in time"!

latent_heatlatent_heatabout 2 months agoAuthor

"Any degree of unprotected penetration can lead to pregnancy" <--- yes, technically true. So thank you, Anonymous, for pointing this out.

However, the chances of impregnation do increase *dramatically* if large amounts of semen are ejaculated into the vagina, so it is reasonable (even if foolish) for someone to decide they are willing to risk unprotected sex with withdrawal, but be unwilling to chance a creampie... I leave it to the interested reader to find statistics on the subject. I hope nobody is depending on literotica for their biology education, so I will leave the discussion of 'factual' matters at that.

From a storytelling perspective, a 'failed pullout' is a popular and widely understood plot device in erotic literature, pornography, and also pop culture in general... so I will continue to use this plot device in my stories.

Oplot-MOplot-Mabout 2 months ago

I liked the disclaimer at the start, but wow did they get naked and the sex start quickly. Really thinking about your audience and their insatiable need!

nettertyp79nettertyp79about 2 months ago

Great story line. Please do not stop with that chapter.

latent_heatlatent_heatabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive feedback! I really do appreciate hearing when my work is enjoyed.

I'm already working on the next installment ;–D

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

In all of my fucking the only ones that I knew were on the pill were ex wives, all others I didn't know if they were or not and never used rubbers, and no never caught anything but a cum inside each and every woman. I only know of two that got knocked up but wouldn't mind sampling them again, and again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlatent_heat@latent_heat
Just trying to stretch my creativity a bit. I hope you enjoy my work. Note: Many of my stories involve non-consensual insemination. Obviously, this is not a good thing to do "in real life." But I think it makes for hot fantasies. If that's not your thing, even in imaginary sc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES