All Comments on 'More Married Bi Fun'

by jessicaraven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a beautiful story I wish was Jeff I so would love to suck Ron's cock with my wife watching I would swallow every drop over and over again!!!

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

Seems so authentic. It took my wife and I over a year of fantasy before we found a friend we could agree on, and the moment when it became more than a fantasy.

Lkin4frndsLkin4frnds8 months ago
Envious

So turned on by your stories, I need to find a friend with benefits! I know my wife would love to watch me suck, fuck, and get fucked by another guy! How do you find him?

Bumpkin58Bumpkin588 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment. It's like you have been reading my mind and transcribing my life long fantasies. I've experienced the Ron & Jeff encounter and loved it, but I know my wife would never go for it. She's not that open minded.

markindymarkindy8 months ago

It seemed like it took forever for my wife and I to find a friend who was open to experiencing sex in all its wonderful variety. Finding two men who are confident, and comfortable, in their own sexuality and willing to explore new things can be daunting...but they're out there. My buddy from college and I used to jerk-off while watching porn together...but were too insecure at the time to do anything else. As our life experiences grew, we understood how incredible it was to share something so powerful, and intimate, as sexual pleasure with consenting and compassionate people. I can't begin to tell you how fortunate we are to have married women who love sharing when the mood is right.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

What a great read… great story line, good sex, and a cliffhanger… sexually charged and can only hope the guys can reach the promised land!!! Outstanding read and hoping for more!

Dandy96Dandy962 months ago

Very hot story. Loved it. Would love to see a sequel with Susan joining in with the three of them. keep up the good riding. It’s hot. Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessicaraven@jessicaraven
I am a lover of life, well retired and have an adventurous spirit and attitude.