More-Men-ism - What is it?

Story Info
A look at what your sexual beliefs could be.
910 words
3.85
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mormonism:

Mormonism has common beliefs with the rest of the Latter Day Saint movement, including the use of and belief in the Bible, and other religious texts including the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants. It also accepts the Pearl of Great Price as part of its scriptural canon and has a history of teaching eternal marriage, eternal progression, and polygamy (plural marriage), although the LDS Church formally abandoned the practice of plural marriage in 1890. Cultural Mormonism, a lifestyle promoted by Mormon institutions, includes cultural Mormons who identify with the culture, but not necessarily the theology.

More-Men-ism:

More-Men-ism is the belief that marriage can prosper and grow and be nurtured and enhanced by including another man, or other men, in a committed couple's sex life. As opposed to an open relationship or swinging, wives/girlfriends into More-Men-ism are non-monogamous while their spouse, husband or boyfriend, often remains faithful. Those involved in More-Men-ism benefit because the other man or men get to have no strings attached sex with another man's wife or girlfriend. The wife or girlfriend gets more, possibly better, sex. And the spouse, husband, or boyfriend get to see their wife/girlfriend pleased and very happy. Couples who practice More-Men-ism often claim that the wife/girlfriend having sex with other men creates a deeper bond between them, deeper trust, and more intimate communication.

In this day and age of both Toxic Masculinity and the increasing popularity of the beta male, we have a new sub-culture gaining ground. More single men are getting sex. More married women, and women in committed relationships, are getting more, even better sex. And the primary male partners in these committed relationships are becoming more and more compersive (experiencing their happiness vicariously through the happiness of others).

According to urbandictionary.com, a beta male is an unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males are wingmen; they are collaborative and conciliatory. They lack the physical presence, charisma, and confidence of the Alpha male. But they are most affectionate, demonstrative, communicative, laid-back, and gentle — your all-around nice guys. And these men are the reason that more women are getting more and better sex, and why so many single men are getting to have no strings attached sex with women already in established, committed relationships.

From 1995 to 2018 Craigslist had personal ad space for people looking for casual, no strings attached sex. This is where you could find almost anything you were looking for, sexually. M4M, M4F, MM4F, FF4M, MF4M, etc. Men, women, and couples found friends, spouses, and casual sex friends through Craigslist, and this was long before gay marriage was legalized in 2015. The reason I brought up gay marriage is that men were seeking men for sex long before gay sex and gay marriage were even remotely acceptable in society.

No matter what state you were in, you could find men posting ads on Craigslist looking for other men to have sex with. What was surprising was the number of ads, by men, looking to bottom for other men. These men wanted to be on the receiving end of intercourse, not the other way around. And many of the men posting these ads were "straight" married men. Couples were also posting ads looking for single men, especially BBC (Big Black Cock.) Several couples met men and were able to open their relationship and include other men in their sex lives this way.

More-Men-ism isn't a new thought. The 1950s brought about key parties where couples would attend swinger parties and the men would put their car keys in a bowl. The women would pick out a set of keys and whoever owned those keys got to have sex with the woman that chose them. Then came the 1960s, the age of free love. This is when many men shared their wives or girlfriends with others, especially close friends. Fast forward to today. More and more couples are opting for More-Men-ism as a way to spice up their relationships, deepen bonds between partners, and just have a lot more fun.

A Quick Overview Of More-Men-ism:

Many women involved in More-Men-ism see their primary male partner as their sustenance, their meat and potatoes, their bread and butter, and the other men as desserts. Ever had so much to eat that you couldn't eat another bite, yet, somehow, you always find room for dessert? More-Men-ism is about sustenance and always having room for dessert. Even if you like and are okay with vanilla, rarely are you going to turn down three scoops of chocolate oozing with some warm, creamy marshmallow to make it just perfect.

Another analogy used is seeing the husband or boyfriend as the old, comfy slippers. You wake up with them and go to bed with them. They're comfortable. There are no surprises. They just feel good. Whereas the More-Men are the high heels, the ones you wear when you want to feel sexy. You wear your high heels for really special occasions. Your high heels may not be the most comfortable to wear, and you can only wear them so long, but they make you feel special. You put on your high heels when it's time to party and have fun. And you put your comfy slippers back on when it's time to rest and recoup.

More-Men-ism is something that makes life fun and exciting. And it does the same for your primary relationship. And remember, there's always room for dessert.