All Comments on 'More-Men-ism - What is it?'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

Church of Latter-Day Cocks

Clever: Alpha-Betic ordering and polyphonic pleasures. I suppose one question remains: how many men is too many? At some point it gets complicated. The gap most of us have between fantasy and reality is also a complicated chasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife made it clear, when we were still dating, that if polygamy was ever made legal again she was going to find me more bisexual wives. Until then she had no problem with me cheating on her, as long as she got to orally clean me up afterwards. Can you see why I married her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like a major masochism trip to me; but that's why Baskin & Robbins have 31 flavors.....something for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Based on what you wrote I can see the ugly truth: a male who gets married becoming the provider will be beta. The other is that married females protect each other and don‘t share their husbands, so the available alphas are single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another name for a Hotwife, Cuckolding… I just wonder why the man can’t have desserts too instead of just paying the bill…

Eir1kurEir1kurabout 2 months ago

I didn't know about more-men-ism. How great for the participants!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...