More of Amy's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate, making a lot of small-talk along the way until finally, Luke could sense that something was up and said, "What's going on? You two look like the cat that got the canary."

Amy looked at Anna who said, "You."

One of those deep breaths. "Anna and I were talking today and I asked her what was up as she seemed a little distracted. She just admitted that she wanted to have sex with your again if it was okay with you."

Luke swallowed hard, then looked from one to the other. "Is that a trick question or something? How do I answer something like that?" Now he was looking at Amy.

"You remember how much both Anna and I enjoyed the last time. So, what do you say?"

So, he had a green light to screw the delectable girl from next door. Pretty face, huge boobs and that waxed muff. And she was sitting right there, looking at him and waiting for an answer. He glanced at Amy one more time and remembered indeed how she had enjoyed the last time. And no hesitation on her part right now for sure. The pictures zipping through his head were causing a reaction under the table. Suddenly he felt Amy's hand on his leg, then on his growing erection.

"The answer is yes," Amy said with a smile. She knew him well. She decided to go ahead and tell him. "It will be just the two of you but," and she paused and smiled as she felt her arousal level going up very quickly. "It will be videoed."

Anna jumped up. "Let me get right to that," she said and headed toward her house. She was back in 15 minutes and missed the very interesting discussion between Amy and Luke. She had a small camera and a CD and some other stuff to. She was gone upstairs for 15 minutes and then back down, smiling.

"So, can I assume from all this that it's going to take place tonight?"

"If you're ready, I sure am," Anna answered, smiling.

"Let's clean up the dishes first," Amy said, hoping to build the anticipation for herself and probably the other two also. She was already beginning to breath a little harder as once again, those pictures from that night at the cottage were flashing through her brain. And the sounds. The sounds were even more exciting. And watching Anna's body jerking as Luke brought her to orgasm. She knew that sound and that feeling. In fact, Anna had watched her do the same. She watched Anna as she worked, occasionally glancing at Luke when he wasn't watching her. Her breasts were certainly bigger than Amy's but not by much, and they weren't any nicer either she had decided. Of course, the waxed mound was certainly exciting for Luke and she was sure that soon, she'd be that way too.

She was amazed that she could let this happen, be a part of it and, right now, be looking forward to it. She never doubted Luke for one second -- he could screw anyone she was sure and be ready to take care of Amy right after. That part was wonderful but she did wonder where this might head. A month ago, it was pretty much not even something she thought about. But now. They nearly were finished with the dishes and it was time.

"See you two later," Amy said as she headed for the guest bedroom where she knew the computer was set up. It was the bedroom in the other corner of the house so she'd be isolated from anything else that was happening. Unless Anna screamed too loudly. She smiled at that. She settled down in the little chair set in front of the table with the computer. Anna had taken care of everything. There was a picture on the computer, the bed in the main bedroom and the surrounding area. She began to shiver just watching . . . and anticipating.

Amy sometimes wondered about herself. She knew and had read about some men who were always wanting their wives to get naked, or even more, with other men. It seemed to be a thing and she wondered if it was really true or just some author's fantasy. But here she was, certainly not a man, and she was totally turned on anticipating watching her husband having sex with a fairly gorgeous and wonderfully put together young girl who she had gotten to be good friends with. Was it just because Anna lived next door or could she let him do that with any woman who happened to come along. She wasn't sure about that as she saw Anna go into their bedroom with Luke right behind her. There had been lots of times that she wondered what she looked like when she was having sex with Luke. Just curiosity she guessed. She needed to get a video of that. Maybe watching Luke and Anna was like that video would be and she was substituting Anna for herself. Actually, they didn't look THAT much different. Her heart was pounding as now, things were beginning to happen.

Anna went to the window and looked out. "My room over there," she said, and looked over her shoulder at Luke. He just nodded. Then she turned from the window, a very thoughtful look on her face. "Can I ask you a question?"

Amy figured that Luke's mind wasn't exactly centered on answering questions right now but he did look attentive. "Sure," he said, almost a question in itself.

"You know that picture that was left in the camera when I borrowed it from you. Can you tell me about that?"

Amy pictured that picture and her bright red and glistening butt. What was going to come of that.

"Well," Luke said, hesitantly, knowing that Amy was listening of course. "Amy and a friend had kind of dared each other to try getting spanked, well, you know, along with sex. Only Amy wanted to take it a little far." He paused.

Anna wasn't quite satisfied. "And?"

"I had a board and she kept telling me to hit a little harder. That's why she was so red I guess."

"You ever do it anymore?" She was almost grinning.

"Uh, no," he answered, not sure where this was going.

"That might be fun to try some time," she said quietly.

Both Amy and Luke sighed in unison. But, Amy thought, what Anna said seemed to sound like she was expecting this arrangement to continue. That would be something to think about for sure.

Now Amy watched as Anna stood facing Luke. They were maybe four feet apart she thought and Anna was very slowly unbuttoning her blouse. When she was finished, she slipped it off and lay it carefully on a chair. Back in front of Luke again, she unbuttoned, then unzipped her shorts and slid them down her legs, stepped out and took them to the chair. Now standing there in bra and a thong, tall, dark-haired and very beautiful, Amy was wondering if she should be having second thoughts. Slowly Anna turned her back to Luke.

"Could you unfasten my bra, please," she asked coyly. Luke obliged. Holding the bra in place she turned back around, then carefully lowered it from her breasts, folded it and took it to the chair. Next came the thong, down her legs and over to the chair. Now she was totally naked, tanned all over and ready for what was coming next.

She stepped forward and began unbuttoning Luke's shirt. She slipped it off his shoulders and carried it to the chair, folding it carefully before laying it down. Amy wondered where she had learned how to torment a man so thoroughly. Even she was breathing harder just watching and she wondered what Luke's pulse rate must be by now. Now time for the shorts she unbuttoned, then unzipped them and down Luke's legs they went. She bent over to pick them up and her head was only about an inch from the huge lump in Luke's boxers. He had to be able to feel her breath as her head passed it. The shorts were folded and carried to the chair. Only one thing left now. For long seconds she just stood there, staring at Luke, holding his eyes with the sensual smile on her face. Amy was wondering how he could stand it. Taking hold of the bottom of each leg, Anna pulled the boxers down, Luke's erection bouncing up when the waistband passed over it. Boxers folded and stowed on the chair, Anna returned and stood a little closer to Luke than she had been before.

Her eyes locked with Luke's, her hand slowly grabbed hold of his erection and just held it there, not moving. She licked her lips, and the hand moved, down to the base and back to the very purple head.

"Is that uncomfortable," she asked quietly.

"Hell, no," Luke gasped, eyes still locked with Anna's.

"It's so dry though. That would work better if it was wetter. Let me fix that."

She slowly bent her knees and lowered herself until they were on the floor. With hands at her side she just moved her head until she was able to capture the erection. Amy could see her cheeks sucking in as she went to work on it. Luke was having trouble keeping eye contact with her now as his eyes kept wanting to close. After watching Anna slowly undress and then equally slowly undress him the buildup had him nearly gasping for breath and the feelings racing through his body, starting with his cock, were incredible. Anna was using her lips, her tongue, and even her teeth to tantalize and torment him while at the same time nearly overwhelming him with ecstasy.

She let loose of him and captured his eyes again. If I make you cum, in my mouth now, will you be okay for later? Will I be able to get you hard again?"

Luke wasn't sure that "again" was the proper word here. "Still" might be more appropriate as he knew the thought of why he needed to be hard again would be more than enough to make him that way. The thought of shooting his load into that fantastic mouth was something he wasn't about to miss. "Don't worry," he said, pressing his cock against her face.

That seemed to be all she needed as her mouth really went to work and he watched that hard cock disappear completely into her mouth and throat. He wondered where she'd learned that but wasn't worried about it. She was making little moaning sounds and her hands went around him to his butt cheeks and she grabbed hold of him, holding him against her face. Luke knew that it was more than he could stand and that feeling was beginning and then totally swallowing him. He felt himself grab Anna's hair and hold tight as his cock began to jerk and spurts of hot liquid were going into Anna's mouth. She hadn't slowed at all and he could hear the noises as she tried to swallow, but couldn't get it all and it was dripping onto her tits and the floor as well.

Anna quickly stood up, grabbed Luke's hand and directed him toward the bed. She lay down and spread her legs and Luke was ready to mount.

"No, no," she said softly and reached up, grabbing his head and pulling it between her legs. Amy was amazed that this 21-year old was seducing Luke and was totally in control. What had she created? Whatever it was, she had created it and allowed it to happen, even encouraged it some and she was going to have to live with the consequences, whatever they might be. In the meantime, Luke had put his tongue to work and, the twisting and moaning that Anna was going through told her he was doing a good job. It was actually all that Amy could do to keep from running to that room and getting into the middle of it all but that wasn't going to happen. She knew that, later tonight, she'd have Luke all to herself to ravage as she saw fit -- or be ravaged as he saw fit.

She saw Luke's head lift and Anna quickly look at him. Was he finally trying to have things go the way he wanted?

"That's so smooth," he said rubbing and kissing her mound. "How do you do that?"

"I have a kit, I do it myself," Anna fairly gasped. Then she smiled. "I think Amy would like to be smooth too and I'll help her do it when she'd ready." Ah my god, Amy thought, watching and listening. Did she want Anna fooling with her pussy? But, the thought of being bare down there for the first time had her tingling. Anna was even controlling her now. "You like it smooth like that?" Anna asked, licking her lips.

"I just like it down there, period," Luke answered quickly and his tongue and lips were back at work to more moaning and twisting from Anna.

Now Anna had started her little chant, "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," and then, "so good, so good, so good." As it was getting a little louder with each repeat Amy knew what was about to happen. Slowly Anna's hips began rising off the bed, higher and higher with louder and louder, "Oh yes, oh yes," until there was finally a very loud, "Aaaahhhhhh," with little jerks as her hands grabbed hold of the bed covers and her head rolled back.

"Okay, stop, stop," she finally said, raising her head to see what Luke was doing. "Stop, stop, I'm gonna die," she gasped out but Luke wasn't stopping. His head was twisting and pushing into that bare pussy and, once again, Anna's head went back, only this time she just moaned until finally she gasped out, "Oh fuck!" and was jerking and pulling on the bed covers once more. Amy couldn't help but think that Luke had done to Amy just what "Marvin" had done to her. She could only sit there and watch and wish the "Marvin II" she had ordered had arrived.

Amy's eyes were locked to the screen as she knew what was coming next.

"I'm ready," Anna said as Luke slid up beside her on the bed, seemingly not in any hurry for what would soon be happening. Amy wondered if he would kiss her, but he hadn't so far. Was that something he saved for only her. She had to smile at that thought. She watched as he slid a hand across that bare mound, then a little lower and, although she couldn't see it because of where the camera was, she knew he had a finger or two in her pussy. "I want more," Anna said, looking at Luke.

"So do I," he quickly answered, "but sometimes anticipation is good. Roll over," he told her to a surprised look from Anna.

She rolled over and got a swift and fairly hard smack on her left cheek. "Oh my gosh," she said as she got a second on the other cheek. Now Luke was rubbing where he'd smacked and Amy could see on Anna's face, which was now facing the camera, an almost smile. One more smack on each cheek, not too hard this time, then his hands were spreading her cheeks and Amy could see the wide-eyed look on Anna's face. He reached between Anna's legs with two fingers, then brought them back and rubbed them on the rose-colored and puckered little rosebud of Anna's anis. One more trip with the fingers and another rub. Amy's eyes were wide, watching this happen. What was he up to?

Anna's eyes mirrored Amy's as did her thoughts. What was he up to? She felt his gentle touch on her butt hole. It did feel kind of good and totally different from anything she'd felt before. Then she felt a little pressure there. He wasn't going to . . . was he? More pressure and she knew he was. She felt it, and Amy saw it. Very slowly the first knuckle of his finger disappeared into that little opening. Anna gasped as another new and different feeling overtook her. His finger was in her ass, and it was staying there. Not going any further, just staying there and moving ever so slightly. Then it was gone and his hands were on her hips, lifting her ever so slightly. Now she felt something against that other cleft and knew she wouldn't need to do anything to get him hard again.

She felt him slowly slide inside of her, deeper and deeper until she could feel something pushing against her butt. He couldn't go any further. There was pressure against her back, then hands squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples. Now he was holding her breasts for leverage as he began to slide in and out of that very wet and very velvety love canal. Amy watched jealously as she loved being taken from behind. She wanted that to happen again later tonight. Anna's hands were grasping the bed clothes once more as Luke began pumping harder and harder, faster then faster still. There were loud slapping noises now. Amy watched the look on Anna's face, knowing that tomorrow they'd be sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee and talking about who knows what. Now she was trying to hold on as Luke, who had just orgasmed a few minutes ago was making this last.

Anna had certainly never felt anything quite like this before and she was clinging to the covers for dear life. It felt like Luke would drive that thing clear up to her belly if he kept banging the way he was. Luke, meanwhile, was thrusting the best he could and it felt fantastic in that very tight and yet very slippery pleasure tube of Anna's. If Amy wanted to watch him having sex with Anna, he was going to give her the best show he could. He was holding those huge breasts and squeezing their firm softness. He could hear the quiet moans from Anna and, despite his wanting it to last at least a little longer it wasn't going to.

Anna just wanted to hear that deep grunting from Luke as he emptied himself into her. She knew it would happen soon -- sooner than she thought actually as she heard those sounds begin and could fell him twitching inside of her as he came for the second time this evening, matching her two. Too soon he stopped and she could feel his weight pressing down against her.

"Oh shit," he said into her ear. "That was soooo good."

She tried to take a deep breath but it was hard with his weight on her. He seemed to realize that and rolled off, what was left of his erection popping out and dragging across her butt.

"Sooo good," she echoed, "but the bed's a mess I think." She hadn't cleaned up the drippings from her mouth after Luke had come the first time and she was sure they were all over the bedding.

"That's all you can think about, a dirty bed," Luke giggled.

Anna turned to look at him. His eyes were closed. "Not all," she said. "Not all at all," and giggled.

This was the awkward time, right after the finish. Beginning was easy but this was much more difficult. Actually, she felt like she'd like to give Luke a kiss as a kind of thanks for the evening. But strange as it seemed, that was a little too personal, too intimate with Amy, his wife, watching. So, she simply slid off the bed, went to the chair and began getting dressed as Luke just lay there watching her. She quickly was back together.

"I'm sure you'll be having company here soon." She smiled at him, was out the door and down the steps, heading next door.

Sure enough, in 20 seconds a naked Amy came through the door. "What have you got left," she asked coyly. "It better be good because I'm videoing it."

"More than enough for you," he answered, ready for more wonderfulness.