More of Amy's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did dad tell you about Comfort Cover?" he asked Amy.

"Don't think so," was her innocent reply.

Randy smiled. "Down at the end of the lake is a little private cove. It's part of the lake but it's been blocked off so boats can't get back there. It's kind of an interesting place." He looked around cautiously. "Hell, I'll just say it. It's a nude beach. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone was interested." He had a knowing smile on his face.

"He didn't tell me about that," Amy said, looking at Luke. When she glanced at Anna, she got the look she was totally expecting as she remembered their conversation about skinny dipping. Since it was a hot day and the lake was right there inviting them in, the only question was where they'd be doing their swimming. Each headed for their room to change.

Amy's mind was whirring as thoughts nearly overwhelmed her. Could she be naked in front of others, not only people she knew but probably total strangers, many of them men of course? How would she feel about Luke watching a totally naked Anna? What would Anna be doing around a naked Luke? All of those other questions didn't really matter and Amy knew that. What was important was how she would feel being naked in front of strangers, strange men in particular. Part of her brain was telling her she shouldn't be naked in front of strangers but her body was sending another message. She was actually beginning to tingle as she thought about it and was surprised at her reaction. Women were naked all the time in this day and age. Most men had seen lots of women naked, except Luke of course. There was nothing to it. You were just naked and men looked. It didn't hurt. The more she thought about it the harder her nipples got. And the wetter she got down south. It made deciding pretty easy as her body was giving her a big YES in answer to her question.

She changed into a fairly modest two-piece suit, got her sunscreen, towel, lip balm and a few other things together and was ready to go. Actually, she was way more ready that she thought she'd be. And the more she thought about it, the more ready she was. And she hadn't even had any wine yet. Fairly soon Luke joined her, then Anna and then Kerry and Randy. They threw their stuff in the back of Luke and Amy's car, piled inside and headed for Comfort Cover. Anna and Kerry were, of course, in their very skimpy bikinis which soon wouldn't matter at all. Luke followed Randy's directions, Randy admitting he knew where the cove was but had never actually been there. Sooner than expected they pulled into the parking lot, carefully exited the car and headed for the water, slightly visible through the trees.

Amy looked around as they came out of the tree, the small cove spread out in front of them. There were people there, maybe 30 or so which surprised her that so many people liked to be naked, which all of the ones she could see were. She didn't want to gawk but couldn't help looking a little. Mostly young ones but a few middle-aged she thought. Randy seemed to be leading and they went to a grassy spot, spread their towels and then awkwardly stood there. Still leading, Randy jerked his swim trunks down to his ankles and stepped out of them, Kerry quickly slipping out of her bikini to match him and they headed toward the water.

Amy looked at Luke who was untying his trunks, then at Anna who was smiling at Luke and watching carefully. When Luke glanced at her she quickly untied several little bows and she was very naked. "This is what I wanted," Amy thought and quickly took off her two piece and was equally naked.

"Crap, I forgot to lock the car," Luke said, digging in his pocket for the electronic gadget that worked the locks. He headed for the parking lot.

Anna stuck out her hand. "Let's go," she said, a huge smile on her face. Amy took her hand and, together, they headed for the water.

They waded in until the water was close to knee deep and both decided it was a little colder than they had expected. Amy looked at Anna and decided that, with those huge boobs and that slick and bare mound, that's where he would be looking rather than at her, even though she could feel her nipples swelling, partly from the proximity of the cold water and partly from just standing there. And, the men were looking their direction. And now one of them was splashing through the water coming right toward them. He was looking at Amy and not Anna. She could hardly breath. Now he was pointing at her.

"You're . . . you're . . . you're, oh shit I can't remember your name but you're Luke's wife." Amy recognized him but couldn't quite place him as her brain was a little numb right now. "I work with Luke. We met at the Christmas party last year."

"Amy," she said as confidently as she could, never having had to answer questions in the nude before.

"That's it, Amy. I'm Dick," he said, expending his hand. "Good to see you."

"Why did his name have to be Dick?" she thought, extending her hand and she was sure that's where she'd looked when he said his name and she was sure he was glad to SEE her. Plus, she had danced with him at the party. Now he'd seen her tits and muff and she'd seen his, yep his dick, and she could never go to a Christmas party again. He'd looked at her nipples at least three times and she decided they were bigger each time he'd looked.

"Oh," she said. "Silly me. This is our friend Anna."

"Hi Anna."

"Glad to meet you, Dick," Anna replied, and it seemed to Amy that she'd emphasized "Dick" a little too much.

"Luke here?" Dick questioned, looking around.

"Here he comes," Anna answered gesturing toward the parking lot.

"Ah, great," Dick replied, sloshing over to greet Luke. They were laughing and talking.

"How was that?" Anna asked.

"Oh my gosh," Amy answered. "I danced with him last Christmas."

"Well," Amy said, obviously looking at Amy's nipples. "It doesn't seem to have bothered you too much."

Amy laughed. "Sometimes I surprise myself. I think I'll swim a little." She headed off toward deeper water which brought her closer to the rest of the gathering. She probably went a little closer than she'd had to but, she had decided it would be okay for other men to see her naked and she was going to make it a little easier for them. When the water was above her waist she dove in and swam a few strokes, the cold water being very refreshing. The feel of the water on her naked skin was exciting too, something she'd never experienced before, except in the shower, and that certainly didn't count. The little skinny dipping the had done before was very quick and done more for the thrill of it than anything else. She rolled over onto her back and just floated, realizing that her face, her breasts and her muff were the only parts of her showing. She arched her back a little more which pushed her breasts up a little higher. She hoped some of the men were watching. She opened her eyes and turned her head just a little. They were, several of them, but no one said anything.

She rolled over on her stomach and began slowly stroking back toward where she had started, realizing that now her butt was probably above the water. She stopped swimming and stood up, the water waist deep. "No good," she thought and took a few steps until her muff was above the water. She wondered how Luke would like it if she shaved, looked more like Anna, maybe even went the whole way and waxed. She felt like she'd like to touch herself but wasn't quite ready for that kind of a show yet. But, and she lowered herself till she was on her knees and even her breasts were under the water. Just a gentle touch -- it felt so good. Not too much. She was already wet from the lake so no one would notice a little more wetness. A little more. Soooooo good. "Shit," she thought. Anna was swimming toward her. She stood up.

"This was a fantasy of mine," Anna said when she got there. "You know that already. And here we are."

"You enjoying it then?"

"Hell yes. When you swam away, I got out of the water and just stood there by my towel. I got a rubber band and put my hair in a pony tail." Amy could picture that, arms above her head which would lift those huge boobs a little higher. "Guys were looking," she giggled. "I think I like this."

Now Amy began to look around a little, more than she'd done when she was only wondering if men were watching her. Some were in the water and some were on towels. Many of the women were attractive but many had little belly pouches, a little extra fat maybe and a few were a little older and past their prime perhaps. She decided that Anna was by far the most spectacular female there and she was just a short way behind her. No wonder men were looking. Of course, she also noted the men. She remembered Luke telling her there were all different shapes and sizes and she certainly appreciated that from what she could see. None were hard of course, so it was hard to judge that now. She couldn't believe the thoughts that were racing through her mind as she looked. Most were what she'd call average but there was one that, well, she wished it were hard so she could judge better. She couldn't believe she had just had that thought and she turned around, away from the others.

"That one is pretty darn big, isn't it?" Anna said, nudging her with her elbow.

She'd been found out. "Can't help looking," she said softly, wondering if she was blushing a little.

"They look at us and judge, so why not?" Anna replied. "I've seen way more cocks today that in the whole rest of my life."

"Me too," Amy said, sheepishly.

They went back and sat on their towels. Surprisingly and a little excitingly for each, they put sunscreen on each other, mostly on backs and butts but still. At one point, Kerry and Randy came by and Amy realized that she had forgotten about Kerry when she was judging who was the hottest of the day. She wasn't exactly sure how she compared with Kerry. Kerry was shorter land her boobs were a little smaller than Amy's but not by much. Of course, Kerry's nipples were way smaller but her waxed mound and the beginning of a nice cleft that showed there may have given her a slight edge. Either way, there was no one else there that could compete with them.

Amy had to admit that it was a little weird for she and Randy to trade nudity since they were related but it didn't seem that he was interested in seeing Amy at all since he was hanging onto a very naked Kerry. Of course, she had Luke so it was Anna that was kind of by herself. Amy wasn't quite sure what Anna was thinking about Luke, but she was sure she was thinking. Whatever. She was having a good time and was finding out things about herself that she never knew existed and she was certainly wondering where they were going to lead.

They swam some more, strutted their stuff some more, teased a little and just relaxed in the sun for a while. They ate the food they had brought and had a good time -- naked. When evening came. they headed home. Amy fixed some dinner with Anna's assistance as Kerry and Randy seemed, well, distracted and not much interested in helping the others. They ate, talked some more and finally Randy suggested that he was worn out from the day's activities and was headed to bed. Kerry was about two inches behind him as they headed for his room. The three that were left decided they might as well get some sleep as who knew what tomorrow might bring -- particularly after what today had already brought.

Anna went to her room and Luke and Amy to theirs. After the slight pleasuring that Amy had provided herself in the lake and the meeting with Dick and his dick and everything else that had gone on, Amy was ready. She was naked in seconds and dragging Luke toward the bed. Luke was not fighting it as, seeing just the three ladies au natural had him a little inspired too. Amy threw herself on the bed and spread her legs wide. She was ready for a little more pleasuring than she had been able to provide at the lake and Luke was certainly going to provide that, even if he didn't know what had happened there. He was quickly at work as he spread her wide which he knew tormented her immensely. He spread and relaxed, then spread again and relaxed, the pulling at the base of her clit getting her fires burning. He could hear her breathing deepen and she jerked as he gave that clit one flick of his tongue. He trailed his tongue around those very wet lips, pausing to probe just a tiny bit at the very bottom of her cleft to a very nice moan from her.

A few more delicate flicks and a few more gentle jerks. Then he went to work, lips and tongue and fingers probing. Amy's moans were getting louder and more frequent and quickly her thighs closed against his head, holding him in place. Her hips were bumping up and down now and he was waiting for that final rise and those wonderful jerks and groans that signaled an orgasm. A few more seconds and it was there, a surprising "Oh fuck," from her and her body was vibrating and twisting, over and over until at last she slowed and lay still.

Suddenly she squealed. "Anna, what the . . . "

"Kerry and Randy were making so much noise with their moaning and groaning I couldn't sleep. So, I went to your door and listened and heard the same thing. I said, what the hell, and just came in and watched." She looked from Amy to Luke and back to Amy, then took a deep breath. "Can I confess something to you guys?"

Amy was panting so hard she wasn't sure she could answer and Luke still had his head between her legs. "Sure," Amy finally got out, not sure quite what to do.

"You look fantastic when you're all flushed like that and perspiring just a little. My gosh. Anyway, one night I had just gotten to my room and hadn't turned the lights on yet and I looked across at your window. Your lights were on and the blind was open and," now she looked down at Luke, "Luke was walking toward the window . . . naked. He put the blind down then." She glanced at Amy and then at Luke again. "You remember when I borrowed your camera?"

Luke had found his voice and lights were going on in his brain. "I do. For a . . . school project you said."

"You said that and I agreed. But it wasn't for that. I waited in my room with the lights out and a couple of nights later, the light in your place was on and Luke was there, naked and he looked a little different this time. Kinda like I'm sure he looks now if I could see. Then Amy came in," she said, now looking at her. "You were naked too and, well, you started taking care of Luke." Amy couldn't believe she was hearing these words from Anna but was sure what the rest of the words were going to be.

"And you were taking pictures all this time?" Luke managed to get out.

"Video," Anna said, a tiny smile on her face. "Then Amy lay back on the bed and it was Luke's turn to take care of you." She smiled at Amy

"And you watched?" Amy said, shaking her head.

"Lots and lots of times." Anna reached down a quickly lifted the top of her shorty pajamas off followed quickly by the bottoms. Without another word she climbed over the end of the bed and lay down beside Amy.

"So now you've seen it in person," Amy said, turning to look at Anna who was only inches from her.

"Only part of it," Anna said quietly, looking over at Luke.

Amy had pondered about going naked at the lake today but this was way more than just going naked. It was pretty clear what Anna wanted and her just coming into the room the way she did said she was very serious about it. Amy could feel Luke's breath on her leg as he hadn't really moved yet. And he hadn't said much either. Feelings were tearing through Amy now.

She was ready for Luke to poke her with that thing of his but, could she really lay there and watch him poke Anna. Her mind was picturing that despite her not being sure she wanted it to because she was afraid of what that picture might tell her to do. The silence was indeed deafening. Since Luke hadn't said anything, she knew he was ready and it was totally up to her. She really had gotten to like Anna as they had gotten to know each other lately but liking her and letting her have sex with her husband were two different things. At least they should be. That picture kept pushing itself into her brain.

"So, you want Luke to do to you what he was doing to me on your video?"'

"Yes," Anna answered simply.

That picture, that picture. She wished it would go away but it didn't. She could watch her husband having sex, something she'd never done before except from her vantage point and that wasn't very good for viewing. But Anna was something else. This wasn't some ugly creature who he'd never want to see again. This was Anna -- Miss Playboy. Huge tits and waxed muff. She wished she hadn't thought that because it was just making it more appealing.

"And I can lay here and watch?"

"Please."

Amy looked at Luke who gave her a little eyebrow shrug. He seemed to be all in. She moved her legs so she could roll to her side. Elbow on bed and head in hand she said, "I'm ready."

Luke got to his knees and moved to Anna. She looked a little unsure of herself while spreading her legs, bumping Amy's as she did. Luke slid into the opening that was created and Amy gave a quick check. He was ready and it looked like it was throbbing a little.

"You're sure?" he said.

"I'm 21 and very sure," was her quick reply.

Amy was wondering if it would be nice to have a video of this but that wasn't going to happen. She'd just have to video with her brain and hold it there for future reference.

Anna tentatively reached out and took hold of Luke's erection. Amy saw him exhale when she did that. He was into it for sure. That hand moved slowly back and forth several times and Luke's breathing was getting a little more ragged. Then she let loose of him and grabbed both her breasts, squeezing them together.

"If I do this," she said, squeezing a little more, "you might be able to get both nipples in your mouth at once."

Holy whatever, Amy thought. This gorgeous girl has almost no experience but she does something like that. Where's it coming from. As she watched, sure enough, Luke was just able to get both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

"You can't make them feel good that way," Anna suggested and pulled one breast away and thrust the other one against Luke's mouth. Amy knew that Luke had been spoiled by her rather gigantic nipples but he did seem to be enjoying Anna's never-the-less. She remembered him telling her one time that it really wasn't important how big boobs were or how they looked. That a girl was sharing them with you was the important thing, no matter what they looked like. Anna was certainly sharing and Luke was taking advantage of the sharing, all of it about 18 inches from Amy's face. She could hear the slurping as he sucked, could see her breast stretch as Luke sucked hard on the nipple, could hear the little moans that were beginning to come from Anna as her head was thrust back, as she arched herself into Luke's face.

About that time Luke apparently decided that a little more needed to be done and his hand found that very smooth mound, then slipped a little lower and Amy could hear a tiny slurping noise as his fingers probed gently inside of Anna. The noises told her that Anna was obviously very wet. And her movements said that she was enjoying what was happening.

"Yes, yes," she was saying quietly as Luke's fingers probed, but that changed to, "please, please," within a very short time. Luke, the very obliging one, grasped his erection and pressed it against that cleft where he had been exploring. Anna quickly changed to "Yes, yes," again as Luke pressed forward and Amy could tell that he was inside her, pushing forward as far as he could go. She wondered how long he'd last and how long she'd last as this was new for both of them, in different ways of course. As he began to pump in and out, the sloshing noise grew louder as did the slapping as he bottomed against her butt.