More of Amy's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy wondered and, sure enough, Luke grabbed Anna's legs and lifted them to his shoulders to her very apparent groan. The slapping noises got louder and much faster as did Anna's breathing and Amy just knew she was about to explode. A very loud, "Oooohhhh," escaped her lips and her body began to jerk and almost vibrate as the orgasm completely overwhelmed her and took control. Amy felt something and realized that, in her frenzy, Anna had grabbed hold of her hand. But now Luke was groaning and shaking as well and she realized he was pumping that hot and creamy fluid inside of Anna. Slowly everything got quiet and everyone stopped moving.

Luke slowly lowered Anna's legs and looked at Amy who was smiling back at him which obviously relieved him as he wasn't quite sure how all of this was going to work out. Anna opened her eyes and looked from Luke to Amy and back to Luke. It was pretty clear she wasn't quite sure what was going to happen next.

"I better go back to my room," Anna said softly.

"Only if you want to," Amy assured her. She still had hold of Amy's hand. Luke wasn't saying anything. "Plus, if you want to wait a while, you can watch Luke take care of me again."

"Oh my god," Luke was able to say.

"I'd like that," Anna said, squeezing Amy's hand. "This is fun."

Amy wasn't quite sure what it was, except that it sure as hell was different. This was Luke's second time with two women and he was beginning to like it. Particularly when the two women were Anna and Jen. Which, of course, reminded him that Jen was going to be here tomorrow. "Three women?" he wondered.

When he felt Amy's mouth engulf his slightly sagging cock, and she said, "First time I've tasted another woman on that thing," he was ready to go again. Anna just smiled and watched.

Amy was the first to wake up, in their room anyway, and her brain quickly shifted back to last night. She rolled over and looked but Anna wasn't there. She must have decided that coming out of their room in the morning would be too hard to explain if Randy and Kerry happened to be up. Amy kind of thought that those two might be a little late getting down for breakfast as, according to Anna, they seemed to be3 enjoying each other last night. But she was sure that Randy could do a lot worse than Kerry and she wasn't begrudging them their fun. Particularly after last night in her room. She was in no position to begrudge anyone anything.

Luke was just rolling over. "Where's Anna?" he said.

"Miss her already, huh." He couldn't see her grin.

"Just wondered where she was."

"Probably sneaked back to her room to avoid questions."

"Ah, good point."

Amy was armed and ready this morning too. She might just poke at Luke a little. "Speaking of Anna, how was that?"

He turned and looked at Amy. "Really?" he said. "You were right there watching."

"Yeah, but I'd like to hear it from you."

"Very tight," he said, smiling, giving a little of it back to Amy.

"I'm surprised you could get any satisfaction from me after that, even with her watching."

"Yeah, me too," he said and ducked the slap he knew was headed his way. Recovering he said, "Speaking of how was that, how was that for you, watching."

"You have to ask?"

"Yeah, I guess Anna did get a pretty good show didn't she." He kissed her. "You were hot, hot, hot. Like when you watched the porn that time."

"Not much difference, right?"

"Good point. When do I get to watch you?"

Somehow, she knew he was just kidding. At least she thought so. Was he? Oh my gosh. "You want to see me with your friend Dick's dick that was right there in front of me today?"

He was quiet for a second. "Is it different for a man than a woman?" he asked thoughtfully. He really hadn't stopped to think about it. Amy had watched him twice now with another woman. And these weren't just any women. They were WOMEN. How would he handle seeing her with another man? And, what if he had an eight inch and very thick cock.? Would she enjoy that? He could see her watching him. Not too surprisingly her thoughts were very closely matching his. Could she let another man touch her, penetrate her while Luke was watching? Was it different? Right now, she decided that, right or wrong, it was.

"You're not ready for that now, are you?" she asked quietly.

"It doesn't seem fair though," was his answer.

"Don't think it has anything to do with fairness. Just has to do with how you feel about it."

"Are we that different?"

"Right now, we're just products of our society and, despite everything, women are looked at a little differently than are men. I could go out in our neighborhood naked and people would look and smile. If you went out they'd call the police and have you arrested. So, yes, different."

"Serious talk," he said. "Let's get some breakfast before I molest that fantastic body of yours . . . again.

They had only been in the kitchen a short while when Anna appeared, a big smile on her face. "Hi guys. Can I help with breakfast?"

That answered one of the questions in Amy's mind, about how things might go today after last night's excursion into the unusually erotic. Anna seemed very much at ease and continued to amaze Amy.

"Sure can," she replied. "Not sure when Kerry and Randy will be getting up."

"They're up," Anna said, rolling her eyes. "I think they're insatiable." She giggled.

Working together, all three came up with a good breakfast and finished eating just as Randy and Kerry appeared.

"Oh good, you guys got things taken care of." Kerry said.

Amy had to bite her tongue to keep from replying to that one but she just said, "Plenty left for you two."

At that they heard a car pull into the parking area outside. It had to be Jen and none of them realized it was that late.

Jen hauled her gear in and just sat it in the living room of the cottage as it still had to be determined where she was going to sleep. Of course, now, the obvious place was with Anna but Jen didn't know yet that Kerry wasn't taking that spot. As the six ate breakfast together, Jen kept glancing over at Kerry and Randy as Kerry was practically glued to Randy's side. Jen had just met him before everyone left for the lake so she didn't quite know of the connection that had already been created there. But she was figuring it out pretty quickly.

After breakfast there was a recap of yesterday's activities with a few open-mouthed looks from Jen. Randy said he was going to show Kerry around the area a little but the others all were saying that, with the expected heat today, it would be good to go to the cove again . . . if Jen was okay with it. She questioned both Anna and Amy about whether they had actually been naked there, almost like she couldn't believe it from either of them. Luke was just smiling as his mind was remembering having very wonderful sex with all three of them. Jen wasn't about to be outdone by these "kids" and she decided she was all in.

A little later all piled into the car, Luke and his three women he snickered, to playful slaps from all three. Jen was a little out of the loop on this as well since she wasn't aware of what had happened last night between Luke, Amy and Anna.

In 45 minutes all four were naked, sitting on towels and ready to get in the water and cool off. Before they could move Amy saw Dick, from yesterday heading right toward them.

"Hey, Luke," he called, a big smile on his face. "And Amy," he added, winking at her. "Now, yours is similar to Amy I remember," he said, pausing and looking at Anna. "Anna," as he snapped his fingers. "And this lady I don't know." He was looking at Jen of course.

"This is Anna's mother, Jen." Jen smiled.

"You're shittin' me," Dick exclaimed. "No way," and he was looking back and forth between Jen and Anna. "Sister, right?"

"She'd be a terrible sister," Anna giggled out, "but she's a pretty good mom."

Dick was just staring at Jen who was just a mite uncomfortable getting this attention from a naked man whose penis was about four feet from her face. At least it was limp and just hanging there. Suddenly she realized she was staring at it and looked up, red-faced to see Dick smiling at her. Luke was just sitting there but Amy quickly realized that Dick was quite mesmerized by Jen.

"Hey, sit down and join us for a while." She said, gesturing to a small empty spot on one of the towels.

"Thanks, maybe I will," was the prompt reply and he sat so that he was directly facing Jen. In case it has been forgotten here, Jen is 40 years old, going on 30 as someone has said, with huge boobs that pretty well match Annas with maybe just a quarter inch of sag, tall, blond and blue-eyed.

Amy's mind was not exactly racing but it was certainly working as she thought about the conversation from last night and couldn't help but look at Dick's cock and, oh my gosh, where was she going with this. She had to stop thinking that way. Whatever would happen would happen. She hadn't planned on Luke with Jen nor Luke with Anna. It had just happened. She had thought about Luke watching her having sex with another man but in her thinking, the man was always faceless. Plus, it was so far from, well, from her for sure. Only one man had ever touched her or even seen her. Her mind stopped as she giggled. She was sitting here naked, same as yesterday, and men had SEEN her for sure. That thought distracted her for a moment. That had happened yesterday, when she was unsure about it. But she had enjoyed it and was anxious to do it again today. The feel of the air and the water on her naked body was exhilarating and she wanted to have that feeling again. The other she was still unsure about, just as she had been unsure about being naked yesterday.

She smiled at Luke and stood up. Anna quickly joined her as Jen and Dick were now involved in quite a conversation. In a few seconds Luke joined them.

"Does Dick have a Mrs. Dick?" Amy asked.

"Such talk," Luke answered, accompanied by a laugh from Anna. "When I started working with him, he was just finishing up a divorce so I don't think there's a Mrs. Dick, if there is such a thing as a Mrs. Dick."

"Jen certainly seemed interested in Dick's dick when he first walked up," Amy added.

"Noticed that too," Anna noted. "They seem to be having a nice conversation and haven't even noticed that we left. A round of laughter from all three.

"I'm going to swim," Amy said and headed out into the water. It was cold, like yesterday but she just dove in, not worrying about her hair or anything. It felt just as good as yesterday against her bare skin and when she lay on her back to float, her nipples were dark and very stiff and long. "Why waste that," she though, surprising herself a little and she slowly walked to the shore, then along behind where most of the people were sitting or standing. She looked straight ahead but knew she was being watched and she could feel her breathing change as her body began to tingle. It was an amazing new feeling, a little like her first orgasm only not nearly as intense of course. But she liked it for sure. She walked to the far end of the cove, then got in the water and swam back to where she'd started, occasionally rolling over on her back to relax . . . but really just to give everyone a good view of her floating breasts. When she was finally back to where they had spread their towels, Jen and Dick were no longer there so she just sat at the water's edge and enjoyed her nakedness.

"How was the swim, and the walk?" Amy heard Anna's voice behind her.

"It was nice," she replied quietly.

"It must have been. Every male in the whole place was gawking at you. I was watching."

"You should have joined me. I wouldn't have gotten nearly as many gawks with you along."

"I was a little behind you but walked back instead of swimming. It's a different feeling, being naked and knowing you're being watched. It may get dangerous, you know."

Amy had to laugh at that as she'd had the same thought. No nude bathing at home so what could she do. "We'll have to figure something out," she said as she winked at Anna.

"Maybe some dares," Anna replied, an expectant sound to her voice. "We can take turns."

That thought hadn't struck Amy before but now that it was in her mind, she was sure it would torment her daily. But it would be fun coming up with dares . . . naked or near-naked dares. "It's a deal," she said. She and Anna high fived.

"Where's you mom?" Amy looked around,

"She and Dick and Dick's dick left a while ago. He was going to show her some of the sights around here."

"Still naked?"

"Clothing on this time. I know my mom and we may not have a sleeping issue at all tonight."

Now Anna was just sitting there, looking at Amy. She took a deep breath and Amy thought she might know what was coming.

"About last night."

"No worries," Amy answered quickly.

"Listen, I was just in my room and all I could hear were Randy and Kerry and all those noises they were making, well, I don't know what happened." Now she was looking away from Amy

"I know that feeling," Amy said. "It must be something we have in common." She smiled as Anna was looking at her again. "You hear anyone say to stop?"

Anna leaned over and gave her a big hug, as best she could while sitting there, both of them naked.

The weekend ended with no more drama or intrigue. Jen called Anna and, clearing her throat several times, said she was spending the night at Dick's and would be heading home from there. Randy and Kerry took off early Sunday morning and Kerry said she'd see her sister that evening. That left Amy, Anna and Luke to clean up, pack up and head for home as best they could. They tried to get the cottage looking like it did when they got there and, after a couple of hours had pretty much accomplished that and headed home.

In the two weeks that followed the big weekend Amy noticed that Anna still hung around Luke when he was working in the yard but, there was a big change as well. She was spending lots of time with Amy whenever she got a chance and Amy was really enjoying it. As Anna often said, there wasn't much difference in their ages, even though there was in their circumstances. Anna actually helped with the cooking, staying for dinner on several evenings and helped clean the house as well. They spent time talking about the weekend, the excitement of being seen naked by strange men and other, just general things about Anna's growing up and her dreams.

Near the end of the two weeks, Amy noticed a slight change in Anna when they were together. She seemed a little more pensive than usual, sometimes even drifting away from their conversation. Amy didn't want to push, thinking whatever it was that was causing it might go away on its own. After three days she couldn't stand it any longer.

"So, what's up, Anna?"

A strange look from Anna. "What do you mean?"

"Somethings going on and we're friends now so share away and maybe we can solve it together."

"No, it's okay. No problem."

"Bullshit, if you'll pardon my language. You might as well tell me."

Anna realized that Amy was serious as she had never heard her use crude language like that before. She looked at Amy for long seconds. "You sure you want to hear?" she said finally.

"Sure, we're friends like I said. Maybe I can help."

"Yeah, well, you're the only one who can help."

Now that was a puzzling response. "Me?" Amy asked.

A deep breath from Anna. "You," was her soft reply.

"Tell me and I'll do my best."

Another deep breath from Anna, then she looked away from Amy for long seconds then back at her with a strange and almost sad look. "I want to have sex with Luke again."

Not at all what Amy was expecting and Anna's words hit her like a whack to the back of her head. She could only stare back at this new friend and wonder. "Wow," she finally said.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but it's driving me crazy. I've been trying to get up the courage to tell you for the last few days but just couldn't. I didn't know how to do it. I'm . . . it's . . . She sighed. "It's sick but I can't do anything about it."

Amy's brain was flashing back to that weekend, at her laying there beside Anna and Luke and watching them clinging to each other. All the sounds of their sex echoed in her head. Anna actually holding her hand while she orgasmed, then staying there to watch she and Luke in a follow-up of the same thing. And now she wanted to do it again.

As those thoughts and images raced through Amy's brain, Anna sat quietly, watching and waiting. And now it was Amy's turn to sigh. Above all those thoughts was one she didn't seem to want to have or repeat or maybe face. But it stayed, lingered, waiting for its chance. When the rest of the thoughts and images slowed, that key thought pressed to the front. Amy closed her eyes but it stayed right there. She shook her head slightly but it wouldn't go away. At last, unable to fight any more she relented and it pushed its way to the front. She had enjoyed watching and listening to Luke having sex with Amy. Oh god, now she had admitted it and there was Anna, only five feet away and asking to do it again.

Inside, Anna was smiling even though she wasn't showing it on the outside. Amy was thinking about it. There hadn't been an instant no. She was thinking, probably remembering as was Anna. It was her thinking that made her want to do it again. And the fact that Amy had watched and then let her watch them having sex as well, actually the second time Anna had seen that. She knew in her heart she didn't want to steal Luke away from Amy. She knew that was impossible, the way they obviously felt about each other. She wished, more than anything, that she had an explanation. But she didn't. She just wanted sex with Luke. Maybe it was security. With him there was nothing expected except good sex. She knew that. With someone else there might be expectations outside the sex, commitment, and she wasn't ready for that yet. She could wait for that as well as wait while Amy decided.

Amy was wondering if her brain was deciding what to do or whether that last thought she finally allowed to get out had made the decision for her.

Cautiously and quietly Anna decided to intervene in Amy's thinking. "You seemed to enjoy watching," she said.

Of all the things Amy wanted to hear from Anna, reminding her of how much she had enjoyed that night, was not it. But she was right, of course. Decision made.

"Okay," she said finally. "If Luke will do it and I suspect he'll fuss, just so he can say he did, and then he'll be fine with it. Have you said anything to him about that?"

"Oh no, no, no." Anna said almost frantically. "I wouldn't do that."

"I know you wouldn't. I just wanted to see your reaction." She smiled now that the tension was broken.

"One more thing," Anna said hesitantly.

What now, Amy thought. "What's that?"

A deep breath. "I know you like to watch but, I'd like for it to be just Luke and me." She saw Amy's puzzled look and added quickly, "I know how to set up a video feed to your computer so you can watch and tape at the same time."

The sudden slutty sound of that made Amy almost instantly aroused. She would be a voyeur, watching from another room via a hidden camera. Maybe she wouldn't tell Luke about the camera. She could feel her face beginning to flush as thoughts zoomed through her brain, and Anna could see it too. She smiled. They would be alone.

That issue being settled, they went to the kitchen to decide what to have for a very special dinner tonight.

Anna said that, under the circumstances she'd be happy to go to the store and get some steaks for dinner but Amy teased her that it would be a little like paying for sex and she didn't want to do that. They were both able to giggled over that one. They did decide on pork chops, mashed potatoes and some green beans, with almonds of course. Anna peeled the potatoes and got them on cooking. Everything went smoothly and soon Luke was home and looking forward to dinner. He seemed totally unaware of the slightly different looks he was getting from the two women.