More of the Mountain Valley

Story Info
More about my women.
2.1k words
4.13
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was staying in the bunk house with the boys. They all fucked her every day, but she rotated beds each night. She had been back up to the tribe several times where her children were with her husbands parents. She admitted her husbands father was fucking her when she was up there. She was enjoyed by all. She remained the tribal whore.

As the months passed She seemed satisfied with living with the men in the bunk house and they were happy having her there. I was forced to make trips to the nearest town or to a trading post that was only half as far for supplies. The store was where I found a beautiful young woman working for the owner of the store. I had no idea the connection between them until there the third time.

The third trip to the store the old man who owned the store made me an offer that surprised me. His offer was a trip to the back with the young woman working for him.

"Bob are you offering her up for sex?"

"Gina is my son's widow, and she had no where to go, but a saloon to work when he was killed. And was working in a saloon when I went and got her. She had worked there for a few months before I learned he was killed. So to your question, yes she had worked as a prostitute for a few months. And she liked it. She is more than I can take care of. And I tried, I am looking for a man to take her. She likes you and told me so."

Gina and I spent time in the back and I enjoyed her more than I wanted to admit. She had a lost look on her face as I rode off that day. And I will admit I felt the same way she had looked. Time passed until I needed supplies again a few months later. I really needed to go on into the nearest town, but my horse turned at the fork where the store was. I tried to keep him on the track to town but he wanted the corn he gets there at the store.

When I got there I was disappointed to find only old Bob behind the counter. After filling my order I finally had to ask.

"Gina has found her a man by now Bob?"

"Oh they are working on it right now. She's in the back with Gordy Means, he wants her. Been coming to see her about every since you were here last time. Been over here ever few days. I finally pushed her to go in the back with him a couple days ago. He has had her back there three times now. He wants her and is pushing for her to go home with him."

Gordy and I are not exactly friends, I had whipped him after his wife had died and I had brought Sara home with me. We had gone to a barn dance at his place a couple of times. He danced with Sara a lot the first time we were there. They had disappeared several times while dancing. They were gone quite some time the last two times. So I ask Sara about it on our way home.

"Oh, he is so lonely since his wife passed. We went out back for some air several times and we talked."

"You only talked?"

"Well most of the time we talked. He did kiss me a few times, but nothing more until the last two times we were out there."

"And more happened the last two times?"

"Yes, he told me how pretty I am and he pulled my clothes off."

"You were naked for him?"

"Yes, his cock is very big."

"Did you let him put it up inside you?"

"Yes the last two times we were out back. He is so lonely, I feel so sorry for him. And he his cock feels so good."

Gordy began coming out to the ranch to see Sara in the house a couple times a week I knew she was fucking him. Then at the next barn dance he openly tried to claim Sara, in front of the crowd that was there. He brought her in from the back of the barn with her breasts bare showing her off to everyone and stated he had been fucking her lots and she was going to move in with him. Now Gordy is a huge man well over 300 pounds and over 6' tall.

I turned to Sara and simply ask if it was what she wanted?

"Davie, I enjoy Gordy and his cock. But no I have no desire to move in with him."

She openly admitted to fucking Gordy before the people who were there, but I later learned several of the women there that night knew lots about Gordy's big cock. He simply said he was keeping her for himself. Now big as Gordy is he has no idea how to fight. I am over 6' tall and over 200 pounds. And I beat the shit out of him in the barn that night. I know he had his big cock in Sara several times after that but never did he try to claim her again.

I had forgotten how much my first wife had been an active whore before she had been mated by the Chief. And I learned things I hadn't known she had done. Elk Run told me my wife had flaunted herself for them several times in riding completely naked over to Gordy's place for his big cock before I put her up to become mated. He said they chose not to catch her because they wanted me to give her up for mating. I gathered she had gone several times to Gordy.

As Bob and I caught up on rumors as we waited for Gina and Gordy to come out, I learned much more about Gordy and his big cock. Bob told me he knew Margret Grimes was seeing Gordy a couple of years ago. Margret is Shorty Grimes wife who lives a few miles north of the store and Gordy's ranch is south a few miles. They have 6 children and Margret has huge tits that most of us have seen at dances when she just dropped them out for all to see at feed time for her babies.

She would just slip her top off and walk back to get her baby she was feeding at the time. Then she'd return out in the dance area with them bared for all to feed. She usually put the baby to sleep while sitting still bare. Twice I saw her give the child to Shorty and dance with others will them bare. And I have seen more than one guy go out back with her for an hour, Shorty loved for her to drift out with one of the guys. One night Shorty leaned over and poked me.

"Go take my wife out back and milk her a bit Boy. Take a poke, she is well worth it, Davie."

I must admit I did and he was true, his wife is very good fucking and I fucked her three different times. Once Sara was with me I returned the favor to Shorty one night. I knew Sara was wanting some cock and I told Shorty to take her out back. They were gone for some time. When they returned someone caught her hand and took her to the floor. Shorty came over to me.

"Davie your wife is very nice. I never expected you to return the favor. I would trade my Margret for Sara every night."

I smiled at him.

"Shorty I owe you a few more pokes of Sara so help yourself any time my friend."

We all teased Shorty about her big tits and he openly told everyone to help themselves to her milk. She has enough to feed everyone. And one night she sat letting two guys feed on her breasts. One had been Gordy. She was soon seen to go out back with Gordy.

Gordy finally came from the back room still naked his big cock hanging loose.

"Boys, that girl is mighty fine breeding. And she has fine breasts. She has agree to be mine, Bob."

Gina soon followed him out in the nude herself. Her breasts swollen and red from Gordy's mouth. She looked very shy when she saw me.

"Wish you'd have come a bit sooner, Davie. Your cock is just fine for me. But I admit I do enjoy Gordy's and I promised him."

So I rode home alone again. Time passed and Gina was out to Gordy's for several months before I returned to the store. Bob was at the counter.

"So have Gordy and Gina been in Bob?"

"Ya, Davie, they have. You know I don't like that man. He is makin Gina whore for him."

"How is that Bob?"

"Oh he takes her down to his bunk house and puts her on display while he fucks her. Then he gives her to his hands for the night."

"She likes the cock, Bob."

"Ya, ya, I know Davie but he is mean to her."

"What do you mean, he hurts her?"

"He has a bull whip down at the barn and he uses it on her if she doesn't do as he says. Ask your friend Elk Run he has seen it."

I rode up to the village and ask my friend what he had seen? And he told me if Gina was 20 miles further north they would mate her. But she was out of the tribal area.

"You still do that?"

"Yes of coarse in our area. Your ranch is in or area. We would mate her at your place. He does whip her I have seen it."

"She would be mated at my ranch?"

"Yes, one of our young ones will have her for sure."

"I would rather see her mated than for him to have her."

"Trade. Trade for her my friend."

"What do you mean trade?"

"Your Sara, He likes her and wants her sex. She likes his big cock and she is a whore, let her be his whore?"

It made sense and I rode over to Gordy's ranch. It just so happened that when I rode in he had Gina tied to a corner post naked and the bull whip strung out behind him in his hand. I could see several old scars on her buttocks and back, but he was just getting ready to work her over. He looked startled when he saw me. Several of his boys sat on the rail of his fence watching.

"Came to trade Gordy."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Your choice. But if that whip touches her body you are a dead man."

"Oh I don't think my boys will let that happen."

"Then move that whip and I will deal with them too."

"You think you are that good?"

"Just trade Gordy and never know."

"Sara for Gina?"

"Yes I take Gina and you come get Sara."

"I keep Gina until you bring Sara."

"Don't push it Gordy, I still want it if you try me."

"Shit Davie, I fucked every woman in these parts, you don't scare me."

"Okay I know you fucked Shorty's wife Margret, so who else?"

"I am fucking Cindy Carmel, Susan Bates, and Dan Dowel's wife Jennifer. "

I looked at him long and hard.

"Really Jennifer Dowel?"

"I hit that a few more times and she'll be the best of them. She loves to fuck and I am slowly getting her on display for my hands. Soon I'll have her fucking for them too."

I was surprised. I had heard that Cindy Carmel when drinking was known to walk out at a dance once in a while. I knew two cowboys who said they'd had her. Shorty had told me Susan Bates liked to fuck. But nothing ever about Jennifer Dowel.

Gina rode home with me. Her breasts are bigger than Sara's and hang perfectly as I looked over her shoulder down on them in the saddle in front of me. I couldn't wait for my hands to see her. I knew the boys were going to hate loosing Sara, so I knew Gina was going to need to help keep them happy. And I knew she would be willing to do that. I also knew I had a very soft spot in my heart for Gina.

So? Maybe she was the woman I was really looking for?