Through A Closet Darkly

Story Info
A man catches himself watching.
1.6k words
2.7
7.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
525 Followers

"Did you hear about Jim's wife?"

I was drinking at Moe's with my buddies and, as always, we were talking girls and sex.

Marvin continued: "Jim came home early and he caught her with the pool boy!"

"Shiiit," said Al. "I don't even know what I'd do if I caught Sherry cheating."

"I know what I'd do," I volunteered.

"Yeah?" said Marvin.

"First I'd find where the guy lives," I said. "Go burn his fucking house down. Most people don't know this, but homeowners insurance doesn't cover destruction caused by 'flagrant sexual misconduct'. He'd have nothing but a pile of ashes, and insurance wouldn't pay one penny!"

We all clinked our mugs together.

"Next I'd use a hidden camera to film the divorce notice. Broadcast it all over Facebook and YouTube. Make her Internet Famous. Good luck finding a new husband after that, biatch!"

We all laughed.

"Last call!"

**************************

I didn't know it, but in a way, that conversation was prophetic.

When I pulled into the driveway that night, there was another car parked there. Strangely, it was the exact same make and model as my own car. The unknown vehicle, together with the conversation earlier, made me suddenly suspicious.

I crept around so I could peep through the bedroom window. What I saw made my stomach fall down into my shoes.

My wife Donna was on hands and knees, thrusting her hips back against a big strange man I'd never seen before. She was moaning and shaking, her ginger hair all messed up, huge breasts heaving. Not only was she cheating on me, she was doing it on our marital bed! And she was doing it doggy-style. Donna never did it with me doggy: that big bubble butt of hers makes the position impossible with my below-average size penis. I realized the man behind her must be well-hung. I wasn't sure if that should be a comfort or if it was insult on top of injury. Either way, I was seeing red.

But before I could act, I saw the other person in the room.

It was me.

I was sitting on the chair facing the bed, watching!

I couldn't believe it. Never in my life had I ever even THOUGHT of doing any of that filthy cuck stuff. I mean for fuck sake, I'm a card-carrying Republican! What in the HELL was I doing in that chair watching and jerking?!

I definitely wasn't faking it. I could tell by the look on my face that I was thoroughly enjoying it. I had this wild lustful look in my eyes. I was jerking like crazy, eyes glued to the adulterous scene on the bed. So distracted I didn't even notice myself watching through the window.

I had to get a closer look. Fortunately, I knew exactly how to do that.

You see, our house was converted from what was originally a town-house. As such, it's got two of everything: two kitchens, two basements, two attics... Most importantly: two master bedrooms. And they share a single walk-in closet.

I crept in through the garage and carefully snuck into the unused master bedroom. My wife's slutty moaning was audible through the whole house. I guess since I was already there in the room with her, she never thought I'd come home and catch her!

Stealth-mode: on. I creeped into the closet on tip-toes. At the opposite side, I peeked through the slits in the closet door.

Up close, there was no doubt any more. That was definitely my Donna, whimpering and mewling like a fucking slut. That was definitely a big dark bull on top of her, pounding her and hammering her. And that was definitely me in the chair watching them!

As I gazed at myself sitting there watching like some pathetic cuckold, I was filled with self-loathing. I despised myself, the way I was sitting there pumping my penis with my hand. Just to make sure, I looked down. Sure enough, my hand was wrapped around my rock-hard penis.

Donna's lover shifted his weight off of Donna and onto his knees. With his cock still inside her, he grabbed her arms and pulled her back against him. She tilted her head and they shared a naughty sideways-kiss. I have to admit, it did look really sexy, the way his dark skin contrasted with my wife's pale freckles. I was conflicted. I didn't even know how I felt about it. I glanced at myself in the chair and my question was answered. I was enjoying the spectacle. I was practically drooling with lust as I watched the cheating french-kiss.

The bull pulled out suddenly and twisted Donna around. He shoved her down on her back. Donna spread her legs provocatively.

It was the first time I got a clear view of my rival's big dark cock. I almost fainted! How could Donna take that giant phallus?! It must have been almost twelve inches! I glanced between his huge cock and the sub-average dick I was stroking in my chair there. There was no denying it: I was nothing compared to him! From the way I was jerking myself, I guess that fact must have turned me on.

The bull started really rutting into Donna. She was breathing ragged breaths, I could tell she was approaching a big orgasm. How many climaxes had that brute already given her?!

"Fuck," said Donna's lover. "I'm gonna cum!" He started pulling out.

"No!" said Donna, "I'm so close!"

"If I don't pull out I'm gonna cum in you!"

"Do it! Cum in my pussy!"

"Ugh!" The bull was using all his willpower to resist cumming. "Hey cuck! You ok if I breed your girl?!"

"Do it!" I said from the chair, "Pump it all inside her!"

I couldn't believe my ears. What was I thinking?! I wanted to rush in there and strangle myself. Donna wasn't on the pill! And I doubt they even MAKE condoms big enough for cocks that size!

"Ok, bitch, you asked for it!" He thrust deep inside my wife and started roaring. His huge testicles twitched for what seemed like a minute straight. Oh my God, how much seed was he pumping in my wife's fertile womb?! Donna was squealing and thrashing, cumming alongside him.

I don't know who I hated more at that instant, the bull on top of my wife or my own self, sitting in that chair, encouraging them. Sitting in that chair and cumming, spraying seed onto the carpet. I looked down and saw my seed splattering against the closet door in front of me, too. How would I ever explain how my load ended up in two different places?

Before I could worry about that, something more important distracted us.

There was the sound of a car pulling in to the driveway, and then that obnoxious novelty car horn.

"Oh shit!!" said Donna. "It's Lisa!"

Lisa is our daughter who recently moved away for college. Why the hell was SHE here at this hour?!

Everyone was scrambling. Donna was ushering her bull out the back window. I jumped up from the chair and ran for the closet, I guess to avoid Lisa coming in and seeing me naked. I managed to hide behind a big coat just in time to avoid catching myself watching. Thank heaven I picked a coat on Donna's side of the closet, or else I would have discovered myself as I rifled through the clothes on my own side, hurriedly dressing.

At the last second, Donna threw on a bathrobe.

"Hey Mom," Lisa walked in the bedroom.

"Lisa!" said Donna. "We weren't expecting you!"

I walked out of the closet, trying to act casual. "Lisa?"

"Since when did we have TWO Hondas?" said Lisa.

"What are you talking about?" said Donna.

Oh shit. Lisa saw my car. "I'll go look," I said.

Fortunately, Lisa started spinning some story about why she needed yet another cash advance. Whew. I don't even know what I'd say if Donna had come out and seen the duplicate cars in the driveway.

The chill air outside made me realize how inappropriately dressed I was. I looked down to see what I had thrown on. Oh god! Hawaiian beach shorts and a Tie-Dye! I grimaced, imagining how silly I must have looked to my daughter. Well, better that than getting caught sitting in the chair watching my wife get bred!

"Hey." It was the bull. He had come around to the front.

"Hey," I said.

"Everything ok?" he said.

"Yeah."

"Same time next week?"

"You know it," I said, and gave him a mischievous grin.

We bumped fists and I watched him drive off (he had parked his Mercedes on the street).

"What a night!" I said, climbing in the Honda and turning on the engine. "What a night!" If only I even knew...

I got back to the bedroom just in time to see Donna sign another big fat check.

"I really mean it this time," said my wife. "This is the last advance this semester."

"Thanks Mom!" Lisa pecked her mother on the cheek and then headed out. Check in hand, she had no more reason to stick around with her boring old ma and pa. "Nice clothes," she teased me on the way out.

"What was that about?" I said, when my wife and I were alone.

"More 'school expenses,'" said Donna. "You know... makeup, high heels..."

We got in bed and we cuddled.

"Darling, that was really hot tonight," I said, stroking her.

"Mmmm," said Donna, burrowing her face in my shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're okay with my cuckold fetish," I said, affectionately running my hand through her hair.

Donna looked at me with a glint in her eye. "I'm more than just 'okay' with it," she said with a naughty grin.

"Oh god baby," I said. "It's so hot how hard he makes you cum."

"Mmmm," said Donna, pressing her leg against me. Then: "What about you? Did you have fun with your friends tonight? What did you talk about?"

"Oh you know, guy stuff," I said. Then: "Did you hear about Jim's wife?"

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
525 Followers