More of Tito's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tito breathed in suddenly. It was Thursday and the last time his cock had been free even for teasing had been on Sunday.

Then Randa had unlocked him to bathe his penis and shave the pubic hair off.

She'd given Tito an impromptu hand job, pulling away and re-locking just as he was on the verge of spurting. And then she'd gone home.

Randa still had her own apartment, where Tito suspected she dated a great deal as he sat home, frustrated. Along with her key to his piercing, she had a key to his apartment while he didn't have a key to hers, as of yet.

Sometimes Randa would tell Tito airily that he was to wait for her on his knees from six to twelve every night in the foyer of his apartment, naked and kneeling, with a Martini in front of him.

One night that week she would drop in and she would be miffed if she didn't find him there, kneeling. not answering the phone, just waiting for her.

Night after night, Tito would kneel there until he blessedly got back off his knees at midnight and went to bed, and four out of five nights she wouldn't make it over.

Tito knew that most of the time she was out dancing and fucking, and of course Tito couldn't even watch TV! Because if she showed up and he was not in the hallway even for a second, she would not visit for perhaps a month!

And it was rough, since sometimes he'd want to pee, and couldn't leave his spot. This meant he couldn't drink anything from about noon on during those times.

It was always worth it when she finally showed up-his Randa, usually in high heels and a miniskirt, (those legs) sequined stockings...

Randa would bend over gracefully and pick up her drink (which was usually water by then, the ice had melted) and then snapping her fingers so Tito could come and follow her.

Sometimes she brought a girlfriend to see this, and once or twice she'd brought another guy she was dating and they'd had a great time making fun of poor Tito as he scurried about, getting them a snack...

It often enraged Tito a bit, the guys were always a bit wimpier than he was, but it turned him on that he could subjugated himself to these inferior men on Randa's orders.

And he'd usually not be released from the piercing on those visits, much less be able to cum. Often Randa would only stay for a brief period, and that was especially painful, since he'd spent so much time kneeling until his knees were nearly black...waiting for her attentions!

And it now had been 93 days since Tito's last orgasmic release. Tito had jerked off at his own birthday party the last time, Randa had invited all his friends in the scene, quite clothed, while Tito was naked.

It had been something else that day. Randa had tied Tito spread eagled to her bed in them in the mid afternoon before the party and had rubbed lube all over his nipples, stomach, chest and penis and testicles, and she'd teased him all afternoon.

At his birthday party, Tito had been ordered to suck every male guest's cock who desired it, and slurp more than a few female slits. Randa called this being a good host.)

And Tito had actually thought he might not cum, even on his birthday...

Considering for Randa's birthday, he'd taken her for dinner, bought her a diamond, and eaten her out all night long after the stud of her choice had fucked her a few times!

But his birthday was a different deal, and although it was so thrilling, still...

At that time, he'd gone orgasmless for several months, and he'd not known if he'd even get release on his big day...

But after many had cum in Tito's mouth they'd all dressed (except Tito) and the gang had watched him eat his birthday cake out of a dog dish that had been peed in.

Then the guests had gone into the living room.

Tito had been allowed to jerk, being ordered to stop and start again and again at the whim of different guests. Finally two of his male friends had held his legs over his head and Tito had jacked off in his own mouth!

Of course at one of Cousin Fabrizzio's parties, Fab had actually been ordered to jack his legs over his head and suck himself off...this being called autofellatio...but Fab always had to out-do him, right?

So after Tito had coated his tongue with his own semen, he'd been re-locked in front of the applauding crowd. and later he'd kissed and hugged sweet Randa and told her it was the best birthday he'd ever had...

Even when he'd gotten twenty-eight whacks with his old frat paddle with one to grow on!

Going to bed the night of his birthday with a scarlet ass and jaws exhausted from all the tonsil hockey on various genitals had been a happy time.

Especially since Tito had licked Randa just before going to sleep, and finding of course his best buddy's cum in there...

But now it had been three months since that party, and he was so hot to cum again!

Now Tito's penis poked out hard, waving like a metronome between the two women.. and yes, Randa and Eiken were both chuckling!

"It's been a while since our boy's dickie was allowed to go 'straight' " Randa said with some asperity as she lightly ran her fingers up and down his happy pole.

Tito gritted his teeth slightly, as he was enjoying the fingers doing the walking, the adorable crimson tipped fingers on that feminine little paw, since of course his wiener had not been stimulated much lately.

That wasn't exactly true-Many times Randa had rubbed and massaged Mr. Happy when it was locked in the piercing, and there was some pleasure there, but also much frustration.

And of course Tito didn't have to worry about cumming when his penis was trapped in the cruel bow, that was impossible!

Sometimes, so consumed with the desire to normally erect, that it would bounce about between his legs for HOURS. Without even touching it, Tito would sit home naked and watch it bounce about.

And other times Randa would drop in and swat the little pink loop with an old radio ariel, or a straightened coat hanger...but it wouldn't wilt for much!

So horny, so over the top in desire...

Now Randa's pretty hand so soft and expert in its manipulative skills was really causing Tito to want to shoot like a fire hose.

Tito kind of hoped Randa wouldn't want to fuck him any time soon. She never allowed him to cum in her, and he knew if his dick got into that tight little slit, it would explode almost immediately, perhaps within three thrusts.

And with Eiken visiting, it could go very badly in the way of consequences.

"When Tito first showed me the Prince Albert piercing he said I could unlock it whenever Liked, and his orgasms depended on my mood."

"That's right" Eiken responded, nodding approvingly. "So well trained." Eiken cradled Tito's heavy nuts lovingly.

Beneath her tough exterior, she genuinely was quite fond of her former charge!

"And I can tell that Tito wants to cum more, constantly. He never asks, but sometimes he emits little sighs and moans when I lock him back up after he's been fucking me or getting a long tease...or after he's been going down on a bunch of my sexy friends."

"Don't feel guilty about that, Randa, and always alternate his blowing a man after licking out a chick, just to remind him that he is following orders." Eiken said.

"You have to make Tito earn his orgasms, make him work for him, the more time he's locked, the more he's able to reflect on serving you."

Eiken took a thumb and forefinger and put it on the part of Tito's member nearest to his ball sack and rubbed it up and down as Randa tickled the tip.

Tito was now in heaven and hell. HE was proud of his ability to keep from having an unauthorized orgasm.

HE had won more than one contest of Chastity at the Paincafe, where chaste husbands and male slaves jerked their cocks and showing how long they could hold off from cumming.

The last time he'd been in a contest like this, about a year and a half ago, Tito had cum in second, and Eiken at the time thrashed him unmercifully for losing at all.

But of course she'd been so proud that he'd held out for 72 hours of the marathon.

But Eiken and Randa-so expert at bedeviling his member! Tito had been in circle jerks where women had taken turns rubbing his cock as he moved from girl to girl in the circle.

Yes, knowing there would be dire penalties for release, and had been able to withstand release...though sometimes the domme-in-charge would take that as impertinence and punish him anyway!

But he was really weakening here, these gals were ten times as sexy, and rather brilliant in their manipulations.

Randa smiled up at Tito as she stroked but then she whispered coldly in his ear,

"You'd better not have an accident and shame me in front of Eiken. You know I can make life so difficult for you, Tito."

This vicious little snipe of hers made Tito hornier than ever! But he knew he had to hold off his orgasm.

Would he prevail?

12