All Comments on 'More Pt. 02'

by DoctorJuice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Racist bullshit

Black is better? So the colour of your skin determines the content of your character, does that sound about right?

Fantasy is easy. Cheating is easy. It means nothing to be in lust when everything is perfect. Try being in love when your partner is throwing up or suffering from diarrhea and you have to help clean them up. Try being in love when your wife is pregnant and you’re in the delivery room wiping her ass as she struggles to push your child into the world.

Try being in love then you’re working 16 hours a day, balancing a career and family and failing miserably at both so you focus on work because at least you know what to do there. Try being in love when you’re lonely and tired and unfulfilled but you refuse to just give up because in that moment, in that thought you realize being in love is a choice.

And it’s the choices we make that make us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

"Black is better... Sir", that is why they freed them-self's from slavery.

PS: One has to laugh how blacks always bitch about racial issues, and here we are being loaded with white cucks bagging for it.

Nice story (it clears the mind)... keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category should be Sci-fi

Sex between two non-humans

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrific work.

So hot. Great writing. Can't wait for the next installment.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
fucked up shit

these dweebs are protected by the law

you do anything and they lock you up

i hope they both get an incurable sexual disease and suffer for the rest of their fucking lives and the skin colour makes absolutely no difference to me

hang the dweeb by the balls and sew the bitch`s cunt shut

if your goal was to bring out the passion within people you did a good job

now that the bitch belongs to the dweeb he will trade her in for a newer model and have the bitch turn trick .... how appropriate for the bitch

send her to africa and she can have all the black men she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She thinks too much

She is a closet submissive whore; simple as that and I know because I am the same. She should enjoy the fucking and share her experiences with her husband who clearly desires to be a cuck. Let things flow and enjoy the ride.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Better, I foured it. Interesting territory. Be epic if poking the hubby trend causes retribution. Doesn't feel like that is where you are going

Great discussion in bed. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boy was da juice sour

no need fo mo chaptars mon. Stinky nuf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Depressing.

Just can't decide if its the whore or the cuck who is most disgusting.

The black bull? Nice try, but he's just fucking white pussy, because he can. He doesn't really exist as an individual, he's just the prop on the end of the cock. His character, thoughts, and words are completely irrelevant. Shorten his cock 4 inches and make him white, and he completely disappears from their lives, their fantasy, their perverse dysfunction. She might as well be fucking some large cock black guy who is in a coma, his thoughts and feelings are irrelevant. No huge black cock, no plot, no story.

And why not? BBC, whores, cucks, a dime a dozen. You got all the ingredients right there to write every interracial cuck story ever written. What's with all the talk and filler? You really think anyone who embraces this story gives a fuck about the intellects or the personalities of the characters? Just garnish for a slaw dog. Throw it aside and get straight to the meat, that's what your fans are after.

Pathetic.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wouldn't

Wouldn't have thought that you could go any lower than your first story, but you managed to bury this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupidest story ever posted on this sight.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

“Black is better”? I thought we were past all that racist bs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous