More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he milked the last drops out of his big hardon, I refocused on Robin. Satisfying my needs and pushing closer and closer to release, I needed it bad; I rubbed her clit and pumped into her belly...it felt amazing.

Darin grinned, "Dude, let me give you a hand...got the perfect tool." I glanced at his big softening shaft, with some confusion, but he pulled a little bullet vibrator from the bag. Again, he had everything in that bag. He found a rapid pulse setting and worked her clit, replacing my fingers.

In overwhelming ecstasy, she responded by tossing her head back, fluttering her eyelids, and moaning uncontrollably. Almost breathless, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god...you...you two are good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...make me feel so...so good! Oh god!"

"Dude! Fuck, that feels good on my dick...her whole pussy's pulsing...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, keep it up!"

"Oh my god...just like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...just like that...gonna cum...cum all over your cock...uhhhh...uhhhh!" Squeezing and gripping my dick, "Oh fuck...so close...so close...yeah...yeah...like that...just like that!"

I gripped her hips tighter to slam her pussy down onto my cock. The sounds and scents of rough sex filled the hayloft, as pleasure from her clit overlapped the pleasure of being hard-fucked; it pushed her over the brink, and waves of orgasm moved through her body. Her body seemed to shudder and throb around my cock and I relentlessly pumped into her belly. With her head rocking from side to side, she screamed, "Oh god, Rob...Rob...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...cumming...cumming...fill me...oh god, fill me...fill me with cock!"

She was fuck-dazed, but moaning, "Cum in me, baby...fill my pussy...yeah...yeah...fill it with cum...fill me...fill me...fill me with cum...creampie me...creampie me!" She loved feeling it spraying over her insides...she loved to have seed pooling inside.

Fucking that tight, wet pussy, after edging for so long, I could hardly think straight. Knowing my orgasm was close, Robin moaned, "Fuck sweetie...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...give it to me...give it to me...uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme that load...fuck me...fuck me!"

I just kept slamming into her hungry, submissive hole, until I felt my balls swell. Aching for another release, I groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...cumming...cumming...I'm cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yessssssss!" Finally, I drained my balls, filling her pussy and painting her insides. While in the final throes, I pumped into the creampie and it leaked out around my dick.

"Oh baby, that's so good...feels good...yeah, it feels so good!" When I pulled out, "That's what I needed," she smiled, "love you so much, baby." I pulled out and thrust back in, pumping a few more times before pulling free of a well-fucked, but sated pussy.

I pushed it into her face and rubbed it over her lips. She wanted to please it and she went crazy, cleaning the passion from my cock. It felt soothing when her tongue swirled over the swollen head. Licking up and down the veiny shaft, she savored her pussy and my seed...and she wanted it all. If she could have buried her tongue between her legs, she would have slurped herself dry.

She opened wide to take it in her mouth, while I gripped her head and pumped forward, pushing her lips down the shaft. She almost got it all and I started using her mouth.

With my cock polished clean, I pulled out and smiled, "Fuck! Baby girl, you know how to satisfy a man! What about we untie you and I get you a beer?"

She got that beautiful sexy smile, "That sounds perfect...absolutely perfect...and I feel like a satisfied woman!"

Darin and I rubbed her rope impressions and helped her up. She coated her fingers with creampie and tucked them into her mouth, grinning at both of us, "Well, I'm hungry...a girl can't live on beer alone."

When we stepped up to the big hayloft door, into the cooling breeze, we decided it was perfect for our picnic...our nude picnic. Two stories up and open to the sky, it overlooked a freshly harvested field, framed with a meadow and some woods...it was beautiful Illinois landscape.

I brought over the two coolers and they sprawled over the beach chairs, Darin had set up. Robin informed Darin what food we had packed, while I handed them beers.

The warm autumn sun was dodging clouds and a breeze rustled through the trees. Robin looked smokin' hot in the afternoon light; her skin glistened with sweat (and lube) and her pussy lips looked a little pink...she got quite a workout. Darin had his legs spread to where you could see his limp cock...it was beautiful even when it was soft. I smiled and thought life was pretty fucking good...having a girlfriend and boyfriend was the only way to go.

Darin pulled all the eye-bolts and ropes, and packed them with the toys; we used to leave the hardware in place, but figured it was too risky with her brother snooping around. We finished loading and headed home; I found myself watching leaves as I drove. Buffeted by a soft breeze and blowing across the road, it took me back to a time, placing leaves in a creek and watching them float downstream.

The sun was dropping as Robin came to join us on the patio; she was fresh out of the shower and I handed her a beer. She noticed Darin was wearing an Alpha t-shirt (our sex fraternity, covered in earlier chapters) and toasted, "I think we need to toast...Alpha, Alpha, Alpha and our first fraternity picnic!"

I grinned, "And maybe we should keep our tied-and-fucked theme for the next one."

"The alpha-male speaks...we all saw that coming, but I do agree," she giggled.

"We could do it for all our meetings, but I wanna toast you guys...for sharing your lives...and your bed...with me!" We all clinked beers.

"And Rob, dude, I think you need a shower...you smell like a you were rode hard and put away wet."

We all laughed.

***************************************************************

Robin, clearly exhausted from the picnic, lingered in bed the next morning, but I was up at the usual time. I went out to pick up stain for the fence...the big task of the day. Again another beautiful day, the hillsides along my drive were bathed in color, just like the woods yesterday...and I thought about our fraternity picnic and looking out over the farm.

I picked up breakfast on the way back and found they were both crazy hungry and just waking up.

Huddled around the island in the kitchen, Robin grinned and questioned me, "Why aren't you ravenous?"

"Oh, I am, but I had a cinnamon bun on the way."

Darin voiced concern, "I didn't get a cinnamon bun!"

Robin questioned, "Are you holding out? Where are the buns?"

"No...no...yours are over there by the microwave...I was going to warm them up. I take good care of my girlfriend and boyfriend."

"You do baby...you always do...thank you for breakfast."

"Yeah, thanks dude...and I promise I'll help stain the fence, this afternoon."

Of course, I took Darin up on his offer to help; we had been working on the fence for several hours, but were looking for some excuse to take a break...we only had a couple more sections to go.

It had warmed up and Robin came out with a couple beers, "You boys need a break and I wanna ogle some hot, shirtless guys."

Darin and I looked at each other and he said, "This's perfect timing, Robin."

"She's good, dude."

She sat on the bench and winked, "Looks good guys."

Darin responded, "The fence or us?"

"Well both, really."

"That's what I thought. You're just checkin' us out...you wanna see what kind of meat we're packing...just eye candy," I laughed.

Darin grinned, "Yeah, women can be crazy like that."

She responded, "You two got room to talk...and I know what you're both packing," and laughed.

She saw the way I looked at her, "I know what you want, but I need to take it easy; I'm a little tender." It's a good kind of sore, though, but I like what I see here...maybe later?"

12