More Role Play With May’s Mom

Story Info
Heather continues to engage me in her role play fantasies.
1.1k words
4.62
2.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you may have recently read, I was enjoying a nude swim in the seclusion of my fenced-in back yard when I was expectedly joined by my friend, Heather. Heather, as it turned out had a fetish for being sexually submissive to men. Heather, as it turns out, also happens to be the mother of May who just a few weeks earlier woke me with a blowjob after I had fallen asleep sunbathing in the nude! The proverbial apple definitely did not fall far from that tree!

After Heather's perfect, professional porno quality blowjob, she begged my permission to continue trying to pleasure me.

Between her terrific, tantric touching, and showing me the super steamy video she secretly captured of her 30s something daughter, May seducing me, Heather easily had me ready for round two within about 20 minutes (which is pretty great for a late 50s, bearded man with a dad bod)!

Continuing to act out her role play fantasy of being my sexually submissive slave, Heather begged my permission to once again please me. More specifically, she pleaded for her, "Master" to use her tight pussy to milk my cock until it once again gloriously erupted with cum.

I have had multiple jerk-off fantasies about fucking my petite and oh so sexy Filipino friend, so needless to say, I was most eager to finally be able to actually fuck her!

Continuing with the role play, I ordered my sensationally sexy slut slave to kneel down and suck my cock.

She obediently did in a most passionate way.

I ordered her to make my cock sloppy wet so I could soon impale her wanton cunt.

Once pleased that Heather had properly lubricated my shaft, I spun her around and ordered her to grab her ankles. At barely 5' tall, I only had to flex my legs slightly to align my throbbing member with her juicy wet pussy.

Stepping behind her, I grabbed her by both hips and eased the tip of my cock into her hot, steamy hole. I playfully slid only the first inch or so in and out multiple times to endure the thick, bulbous head of my hard cock would repeatedly dragged across her clit.

She whimpered and moaned with pleasure and it was easy to tell she was likely to cum soon.

I barked at her and told her she was NOT to cum without first asking my permission! Truth be told, it's always been my personal goal to assist women in cumming as intensely and as often as possible, so it took at lot of discipline for me to stay in character.

Her long, black hair, swept back and forth across the patio as I repeatedly edged the tip of my cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

She hissed a low, growling, "Pleeeease, Master! Please make me cum on your thick cock, Master!"

I waited another minute or so before commanding her to cum on my throbbing cock. I also told her to be loud and vocal when she orgasms as that would heighten my personal pleasure.

She screamed her affirmation of my commands. I could feel her petite body begin to tense and tremble as she began emphatically proclaiming that I was making her cum! She bucked and bellowed fabulous loud cries of passion and pleasure as her impressive orgasm erupted. It was intoxicating to see, feel, and hear the intensity of her pleasure!

This inspired me to plunge deep and hard inside her. I rammed so fiercely it almost hurt my balls as they swung forward and slapped against her perfectly round ass!

She expelled a plethora of nearly unintelligible words, moans, and glorious guttural sounds. Her juices were flowing copiously and her body resplendently responded to every long, hard thrust of my cock.

In a barely discernible voice, she squeaked out, "Mmmmaaaaassster! Ungh, please Master.. let me swallow your cum"! Let there be no doubt, that was fucking hot and absolutely a request I was more than happy to honor!

I knew I would probably only last a little while longer so I focused hard to continue banging her petite pussy as hard and deep as I could. Within about two minutes I could feel the pressure once again to boil in my balls so I yelled for her to standby to swallow my cum!

Still writhing from her own orgasms, she screamed out, "Oh yes, Master, yes! Please flood my mouth with your thick, manly cum! I'm ready for you, Master! I'm so ready, Master"! Her passion and enthusiasm was positively amazing!

"Now", I commanded! "Swallow my cum, my sexy, slave! Swallow", I barked as I withdrew my cock from her cunt!

My words were still reverberating in the air when Heather spun about, dropped to her knees, and obediently sucked my pulsating cock into her mouth!

Having only just orgasmed a mere 30 minutes ago, I was pleasantly surprised at how large and intense this orgasm was! Unlike before, where she simply presented her open mouth for me to cum inside, this time she had her nose and lips pressed firmly against my matted public hair as I exploded numerous thick ropes of cum deep into her mouth and throat.

I could hear her gag, saw her cheeks puff, and her eyes squint tightly shut, but instead of pulling away, she dug her nails into my ass and used her hands to drive my pulsating cock deeper into her!

She dutifully and enthusiastically continued to suck for nearly a full minute after my cock stopped pumping. Her beautiful bronze colored face was bright red and yet she kept her mouth firmly around my cock until I finally tapped her head and told her to stop.

With tears of pure joy streaming down her tiny face, she looked at me with the most tender and loving expression before swallowing hard and then gasping in a much needed deep breath. She gasped a few more times as she worked to catch her breath before proudly tilting her head back and her tongue out to prove she had indeed swallowed every last drop of my cum before panting a purring, "Mmm, thank you, Master"!

I assured her that it was certainly my pleasure! I offered her a cold drink and encouraged her to cool off by joining me in the pool.

She thanked me again and explained that she only drank three things.

Curious, I asked her what the three drinks were?

She looked down for a moment before raising her face and with her sultry, soft voice she replied: "Water, breast milk, and cum".

Grinning from ear to ear, I told her I could happily help her with two out of those three! I fetched her a cold bottle of water and said, "now tell me about where and when you get breast milk?"