More Secrets Are Revealed (Kenny)

Story Info
Mother & son travel, where circumstances lead them to…
2.9k words
4.34
38.4k
46

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with More Secrets Are Revealed (Kenny)

Enjoy

------------------------------------

"KENNY! "Oh my goodness. You surprised me."

"I'll say"

Fortunately, Carol was able to close her robe before Kenny got a free peep-show featuring his mom (or at least she thought). Unbeknownst to her, Kenny had seen a quick glimpse of his mom's nude body (again), before she closed her robe. It was enough to cause yet another erection in her son's penis.

"What time is your match today?"

"Not until 4pm. I was thinking of doing some laps at the pool, since it's only 10am now. Wanna go?"

"Sure. Let me get my suit on and we can head down there."

As Carol looked through her luggage for an appropriate suit to wear, all she found was her bikini. It covered all of her private parts, so she felt fine wearing it, although it was a bit small. It was a string bikini with triangle patches that barely covered her large areola and another to cover her sparse pubic hair. The bottom's back material was not a thong type, but was very small and showed off a significant amount of her nice ass. At this point she figured "what the hell, Kenny has already seen me naked, so the bikini was fine.

She changed in the bathroom, put a wrap around her, and was ready to go. Kenny changed next, and off they went to the pool. As they got to the pool, Kenny noticed a couple of the guys who had been making lewd comments about his mom a couple days earlier and directed his mom to sit on the other side of the pool. As he began his laps, Kenny noticed the guys gawking again and whispering amongst each other.

The alpha male of the group was leading the conversation, until it looked like one of the guys challenged him to follow through. Hesitantly the youth walked toward Carol and began a conversation with her. Kenny continued his laps, but kept tabs on the two of them. The alpha was laying it on thick and it looked like Carol was enjoying the conversation. He tried getting her number, but she refused and showed him her wedding ring. He whispered something to her and she blushed "oh my. No, I'm sorry, but I can't. Thanks for the compliment though."

"If you change your mind, I'll be around for a few more days."

With that, Carol got up and went to the pool. She swam a few laps (probably to cool the heat in her pussy), then she climbed the ladder out of the pool. As she did, Kenny had been facing her and couldn't help but lust after his mom's sexy ass, as she lifted one foot after the other accentuating her amazing figure. Kenny tried to fight it, but his cock rose to almost full erection as he gawked at his own mother's perfect body.

Upon exiting the pool, Carol didn't realize how thin and almost transparent her suit had become due to being wet and sticking to her body. Her nipples were hard and extremely prevalent, while the landing strip of pubic hair was defined in her bottoms. As she walked a nice camel toe developed due to her extended lower lips, and just about everyone at the pool noticed and appreciated her sexiness.

Walking back to the room, Carol opted to carry the wrap, rather than wear it. She led the way and Kenny followed a few feet back, admiring her ass again, as she walked. He kept thinking that he had to find a way to see her naked again.

After showering, "hey mom, I'm gonna grab us some lunch, so we can eat before my match."

"Ok son, I'll get ready while you're gone."

Kenny waited outside the door until he heard the distinct sound of the bathroom door closing.

"God, I hope she's nude already."

Quietly, Kenny opened the door to the room, and noticed the bathroom door closed. He tiptoed to the bathroom door and waited until he heard the shower turn on. He waited a couple minutes before checking to see if the bathroom door was locked. It wasn't, but as he was deciding whether to open it himself... it opened!

Carol stepped through the door completely naked and actually bumped into Kenny. He was so surprised by this that he failed to realize that he had an enormous hard on because he anticipated seeing his mom nude again. Their eyes met and she too was shocked. She just stood there completely nude as her son stared at her amazing body. His eyes went from her beautiful face, to her large breasts, then down to her (now moist) vagina.

They were both aroused, but Carol came to her senses (somewhat). "Kenny, what are you doing back here."

Quick thinking Kenny "I forgot my headphones and wanted to listen to music as I got us lunch."

Surprisingly, Carol never moved to cover up and kenny never stopped lusting after his mom's naked body. When she realized that he was staring at her private parts, Carol threw and arm across her huge boobs and placed her other hand over her vagina, although the damage was already done, and she knew it.

As she turned to return to the bathroom, she glanced at Kenny and his eyes were fixed on her bubble butt. He was watching her as she walked away from him. She smiled to herself and thought. "This needs to stop or I'm gonna end up fucking that young man!"

Carol chose to wear leggings to Kenny's match in order to not distract him with her tanned legs. That proved to be a mistake because with all the walking and sitting in the stands, her panties were constantly pushed into her vagina, due to the tightness of he leggings.

After the match, Carol decided to treat Kenny to a nice meal, including a bottle of wine, to celebrate his making it to the finals. The meal was amazing and they had a great time. They both got a little tipsy and walked arm in arm back to the room. Once there, Carol decided to return to the bar from the previous night, in hopes to find that man who got her motor running.

While she was gone, kenny decided to up the odds in his favor. He ripped his shorts, so that he could remove them and sleep in only boxers. He figured that with boxers, there was an easier chance for his mom to see the outline of his penis.

Carol returned to the room after striking out at the bar. As she entered the room, Kenny was once again on his back, with the blanket of the floor, but this time he was dressed in only boxers and his cock was visible through the opening in them. Once again, Carol slid her fingers through her lower lips and found her pussy drenched.

"I can't." and she walked to the bathroom to change. She chose to wear the same nightshirt from the previous night, so as to not wake Kenny by looking for another nightshirt. She stripped down to her panties and as she did, she realized that her panties were once again soaked in her vaginal fluid.

"Fuck! Now what. I don't want to wake him, but I can't wear these wet panties to bed. Fuck it, he'll never know if I don't wear any. He sleeps too far from me to notice."

So she removed her panties and was going to throw them in a laundry bag, but opted to leave them with the rest of her clothes, for Kenny's enjoyment, later in the night. She wrapped them in her leggings so that she would know if he hunted for them.

As she got under the covers, she thought "this is so nasty. If Kenny only knew that my bare pussy is in the same bed as him and is now unprotected. Hell, if Mark knew that I got into bed with Kenny sans panties, he'd go nuts. Haha, I'll tell him when I get home and I'm fucking him." Sleep took her soon, due to the liquor that she had been drinking.

Kenny woke sometime later and realized that he had moved closer to his mom and she had also moved closer to him. They were in the middle of the bed and he had an arm around her. She was facing away from him and once again his covered cock was pressed against his mom's incredible ass.

As he lay there, Kenny thought "Fuck it, I need to feel some skin. I can always pretend that I'm sleeping."

So he moved his hand to her breast and felt his mom's nipples for the first time. "Holy fuck. These are so nice," he thought after a bit he heard a faint moan from his mom and figured that she was getting excited from the manipulation of his fingers.

"I wonder how excited she is?" He slid his hand down her body, and when he got to her crotch, he began sliding the nightshirt up his mom's body. When he felt it clear her crotch, Kenny thought, "ok, I'm gonna feel her vagina through her panties and if she doesn't wake, I'll try to get inside of them." Unbeknownst to him, she wasn't wearing any panties.

As he lowered his hand to her crotch, Kenny felt his mother's pubic hair above her vagina. "WTF? Where are her panties." As his fingers slid further down, he felt the smooth bump of his mom's clit hood and slid down further, until his fingers were between the folds of her very wet pussy.

Carol moaned a little louder now and was enjoying the feel of fingers between her lower lips. Kenny on the other hand was in heaven, enjoying the feel of his mother's wet vagina for the very first time. Now, he knew that he had to fuck her, but he also knew from experience, that he needed to prepare her pussy for his large cock.

Kenny's fingers entered his mom's vagina and began sliding in & out. "I can't believe that I'm finger-banging my own mother. This is incredible." As her vaginal fluids coated his fingers, Kenny had to see, smell, and taste it. As he removed his fingers some of the fluid stuck to his fingers and her pussy. His fingers were covered in the mucus type fluid that his mom's vagina had produced with the intent of lubricating her vaginal walls, for easier entry of a foreign shaft.

Upon seeing this, Kenny knew that his mom needed his cock and he would not deny her. He pushed a third, then a fourth finger into his mother's, once-faithful, married pussy with the intent of stretching her vagina to accept his huge cock. As she opened up, her moans got stronger, but she was still sleeping.

Kenny lifted the covers and stared at his mother's amazing body. In her drunkenness, he was able to move her onto her hands and knees with her pussy wide open and ready for penetration. He went down on her to add more wetness to an already soaking fuck-hole. Her taste was so delicious that he almost came, just from the taste.

Her pussy then began leaking more of her womanly fluid, as her son slipped his tongue into her vagina. It tasted so good to him and felt so good to her, that even in her sleep, she almost had an orgasm. Then he stripped his boxers off and lined up his cock to his mom's opening.

Kenny spread her legs & asscheeks, then moved forward. He rubbed his cock through her folds without penetrating her, in order to lubricate his cock. This action caused Carol to wake. Still sleepy, she had thought that it was her husband preparing to fuck her. She moaned "Oh fuck, I missed you. Don't tease me. Fuck me."

Kenny, not knowing that his mom thought that it was her husband's cock poised to enter her, spoke. "Ok mom, I will. I've waited so long for this" as he began pushing his cock into his mother. He got as far as the head of his cock before she stopped him.

"No! Kenny stop."

Kenny froze.

"We can't do this," as she scooted away.

"But mom, we both want it. Besides, my head was already in you."

"That doesn't count."

"But mom."

"No Kenny! I'm sorry but you're my son and I can't let you fuck me. I'm married and have never cheated on your father, but more importantly, I just can't have sexual intercourse with my own son."

"How about a blowjob or a hand job?"

"No Kenny. No sexual activity, at all. You're going to need to take care of your own needs, but I don't want to know anything about it."

"Fine."

With that Kenny rose and went to the bathroom, to "rub one out." Carol had forgotten that she left her used panties in there and didn't even think about Kenny finding them. After shutting the door, Kenny dropped his boxers and sat on the toilet. As he began stroking his meat, he saw his mom's clothes in the corner and wondered if his mom had denied him knowing that he would find her panties and jack off in them (again). He knew that she had to have found his cum in her panties the first time he jacked off in them, so he figured she was leaving another pair for him, to satisfy his needs.

Carol's saturated panties were wrapped up in her leggings and when Kenny found them, he couldn't believe how wet they were. He ran his fingers through the mucus soaking the crotch of her panties. As he played with it he was amazed with how much her pussy had produced. He knew that the type of fluid in her panties was due to her pussy producing a lubricant as it readied to be penetrated by the male cock. His mom's body was preparing to be fucked.

Kenny examined the panties for pubic hair and once again found a couple in the crotch area of the panties. Kenny had to smell and taste his mom's pussy juice, so he began lifting the panties towards his face. As he did he inhaled and was greeted with his mom's womanly scent. The smell was amazing. He could smell her musky, pungent aroma that could only come from a

a woman's vagina as it prepares for sex. There is a distinct aroma that is produced from a woman in heat. His mom was prepared for sex and he wanted to give it to her.

As he smelled then tasted her vaginal secretions, his hand stroked his fully erect cock as he prepared to ejaculate. As he got close, he once again brought his mother's panties to his cock and shot rope after rope of thick semen into the crotch, where it mingled with his mom's ejaculate. Afterwards, he put the used clothes back in the corner, exited the bathroom, and went straight to sleep.

Carol had been waiting for him to finish to use the restroom and pretended to be sleeping when Kenny came to bed. When she was sure that he was asleep, she went to use the bathroom and noticed that her dirty clothes were more scattered than she had left them. She went to the pile knowing full well what she was going to discover. As she shook out the clothes, her panties dropped and once again, the crotch was filled with her's and her son's ejaculate, in the crotch.

She ran her fingers through the combined juices and was excited by the amount and thickness of her son's semen. She then dipped her fingers into the cum, scooped some out, and her son's & her combined cum, and it made her hornier than she already was. Eventually, she went back to bed and to sleep.

In the morning, Carol showered, dressed and left for coffee. As she exited the room, she called her husband.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. What's up?"

"I can't do this anymore."

"Talk to me."

"Kenny almost fucked me last night."

"Great, but why almost?"

"I stopped him."

"Oh Carol, you're right. You need to stop this... and fuck your son! What happened."

Carol explained, up to the point where Kenny had inserted the head of his cock into his mother's vagina, and she crawled away.

"I'm gonna do as you wanted and I'm going out tonight to get fucked by some stranger. I need to be fucked and fucked good."

"Carol, our son has seen you completely naked, seen you masturbating, and came close to fucking you, up to the point of actually getting the tip of his cock into you. But each time you turn him away. It's gotten to the point now that you're making him feel like a failure. You're now messing with his manhood. It's up to you to build up his confidence again and give him back his Man-Card!"

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me. Don't even apologize to Kenny. Just let him succeed the next time he attempts to seduce his mother."

"Ok. I will. Has Ann approached you?"

"Kinda. But we'll discuss Ann later. Let me know what happens with Kenny. Gotta run."

"Ok. Bye."

--------------------------------------

"Oh, hey dad. What's up?"

"Hey son, listen."

"Oh fuck." Kenny thought. "Mom told him."

"Son....

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers